Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | The Lazy Trainer's Leveling Service
[center][img]http://s21.postimg.org/nh4m2q8xz/ardan_by_cas_a_fras_d9d0zha.png[/img][/center] Are you too lazy to train your dragons? Perhaps you're simply too busy. Is training up a coli team too much work for you? Have some fodders in your lair you're wanting to level up before you exalt? I can help with that. [b][u]How this works:[/b][/u] My lazy trainer's service specializes in leveling dragons to [b]level 10.[/b] I'm lazy too, which is why this service is specifically geared to conquering only the first ten, more easily attainable levels. I am tooling around in the coliseum anyway-- with this service, I am simply inviting your dragons to come along for the ride! Ping or message me to let me know which dragons you want trained, how many, and to what level. When your slot is confirmed, please send a crossroads trade. [b][u]Details:[/b][/u] I will not add stones unless they are provided, and I will not distribute stats unless you tell me how you would like me to do so, so no worries that your dragon might be statted or stoned incorrectly! Please provide these details via ping or private message, if you'd like me to go ahead and add stats and stones, and send any stones you'd like used. I have no specific time frame for training, except that they will be trained in the order I receive them. If you need a dragon trained by a certain date, please let me know before I confirm your slot, to be sure I've got the time to manage it by the date you need training to be complete. [b][u]Prices:[/b][/u] FOOD DONATIONS! That's right. No treasure, no gems, no set price. All I ask is that you donate food points, of any kind and in any amount! [u][b]*THINGS TO CONSIDER:[/b][/u] What I offer is exactly what it says on the tin. [b]This is not a speedy service[/b]. It's designed for people who want dragons trained up a bit and are too lazy or busy to do it, but are not on any sort of time frame. I have a full time job and can only dedicate so many hours per night playing this game, so I do not have the means to train several dragons per night and get them all back to you right away. It's busy, tedious, time-consuming work, and I am willing to do that work for you, but it will take a bit of time. [b][u]Slots:[/b][/u] 1) 2) 3) 4) 5)
ardan_by_cas_a_fras_d9d0zha.png

Are you too lazy to train your dragons? Perhaps you're simply too busy. Is training up a coli team too much work for you? Have some fodders in your lair you're wanting to level up before you exalt? I can help with that.

How this works: My lazy trainer's service specializes in leveling dragons to level 10. I'm lazy too, which is why this service is specifically geared to conquering only the first ten, more easily attainable levels. I am tooling around in the coliseum anyway-- with this service, I am simply inviting your dragons to come along for the ride!

Ping or message me to let me know which dragons you want trained, how many, and to what level. When your slot is confirmed, please send a crossroads trade.

Details: I will not add stones unless they are provided, and I will not distribute stats unless you tell me how you would like me to do so, so no worries that your dragon might be statted or stoned incorrectly! Please provide these details via ping or private message, if you'd like me to go ahead and add stats and stones, and send any stones you'd like used.

I have no specific time frame for training, except that they will be trained in the order I receive them. If you need a dragon trained by a certain date, please let me know before I confirm your slot, to be sure I've got the time to manage it by the date you need training to be complete.

Prices: FOOD DONATIONS! That's right. No treasure, no gems, no set price. All I ask is that you donate food points, of any kind and in any amount!

*THINGS TO CONSIDER: What I offer is exactly what it says on the tin. This is not a speedy service. It's designed for people who want dragons trained up a bit and are too lazy or busy to do it, but are not on any sort of time frame. I have a full time job and can only dedicate so many hours per night playing this game, so I do not have the means to train several dragons per night and get them all back to you right away. It's busy, tedious, time-consuming work, and I am willing to do that work for you, but it will take a bit of time.

Slots:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
XtnOUPL.pngreservesmoll.jpgardantrade.png
@Ardanach

I'd like 6 dragons (simple fodder) trained up to level 9,9 (so ideally 1 battle away from being level 10) so I can get the achievement (10 dragons to lv 10). Would you be interested in doing this and how many food points would you like for this? :)
@Ardanach

I'd like 6 dragons (simple fodder) trained up to level 9,9 (so ideally 1 battle away from being level 10) so I can get the achievement (10 dragons to lv 10). Would you be interested in doing this and how many food points would you like for this? :)
@Ajax4life14

Sure! Go ahead and send the crossroads trades and I'll accept, train, and send them back one by one as I can get to them. When I get home, that is. I'm at work at the moment, but I'll get started tonight~

Was there a specific way you wanted stats distributed, or does it not matter since they're fodder?

As for payment, that's entirely up to you, honest. You can send however much or however little, of any kind, either now or once all your dragons are done. :)
@Ajax4life14

Sure! Go ahead and send the crossroads trades and I'll accept, train, and send them back one by one as I can get to them. When I get home, that is. I'm at work at the moment, but I'll get started tonight~

Was there a specific way you wanted stats distributed, or does it not matter since they're fodder?

As for payment, that's entirely up to you, honest. You can send however much or however little, of any kind, either now or once all your dragons are done. :)
@Ardanach I have a couple of dragons I'd love to see tossed to 10, but I've been so busy doing fodder that I haven't focused on these projects of mine. And please don't distribute stats. I'll send two CR's when you give the go, since it looks like the slots are all taken up x3;
@Ardanach I have a couple of dragons I'd love to see tossed to 10, but I've been so busy doing fodder that I haven't focused on these projects of mine. And please don't distribute stats. I'll send two CR's when you give the go, since it looks like the slots are all taken up x3;
va9Ovky.png
@Shinyfox Nope, still got four slots open. :3 I count each person as a slot, rather than their dragons. As I told the previous person, just go ahead and send crossroads trades for your dragons and I'll accept whenever I can. I'll get started when I get home from work tonight~
@Shinyfox Nope, still got four slots open. :3 I count each person as a slot, rather than their dragons. As I told the previous person, just go ahead and send crossroads trades for your dragons and I'll accept whenever I can. I'll get started when I get home from work tonight~
@Ardanach Oh! Is it ok if I send you 4 then? I have a few stacks of food I'll be sending upon completion. Is there any specific food you would prefer?
@Ardanach Oh! Is it ok if I send you 4 then? I have a few stacks of food I'll be sending upon completion. Is there any specific food you would prefer?
va9Ovky.png
@Shinyfox Four is perfectly fine. And really, and food is fine, though insects and plants would be preferred I suppose. But like I said, anything. :)
@Shinyfox Four is perfectly fine. And really, and food is fine, though insects and plants would be preferred I suppose. But like I said, anything. :)
@Ardanach

I'll send some CRs now and I'll send food tomorrow!
No stats necessary :)
@Ardanach

I'll send some CRs now and I'll send food tomorrow!
No stats necessary :)
^
^