Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Swipp & Baldwin Trade Center
1 2
[center][b]ITEMS I HAVE FOR TRADE[/b] [item=nymph]x71 [item=coral snake]x6 [item=olive sea snake]x8 [item=tundra cactus]x19 [item=tiny feathers]x100 [item=ornate porcelain jar]x35 [item=canopic jar]x145 [item=battered gauntlet]x11 [item=brawler gauntlet]x6 [item=ice crystal]x22 [item=red linen fabric scrap]x180 [item=white linen fabric scrap]x300 [item=ferret]x25 [item=ermine]x4 [item=carnaval tulip]x20 [item=opal cobra]x13 [item=onyx cobra]x1 [item=emerald striker]x35 [item=southmarsh podid claws]x2 [item=rusted iron belt buckle]x200 [item=iron belt buckle]x97 [item=mistral glove]x5 [item=spellbound glove]x10 [item=elk ear]x2 [item=cinnamon]x22 [item=venomous fly]x5 [item=olympia oyster]x2 [item=royal oyster]x4 [b]ITEMS I NEED[/b] [item=amethyst striker]x55 [item=juvenile prairie skink]x6 [item=weird purple skink]x9 [item=green-throated skink]x7 [/center]
ITEMS I HAVE FOR TRADE

Nymph x71 Coral Snake x6 Olive Sea Snake x8 Tundra Cactus x19 Tiny Feathers x100 Ornate Porcelain Jar x35 Canopic Jar x145 Battered Gauntlet x11 Brawler Gauntlet x6 Ice Crystal x22 Red Linen Fabric Scrap x180 White Linen Fabric Scrap x300 Ferret x25 Ermine x4 Carnaval Tulip x20 Opal Cobra x13 Onyx Cobra x1 Emerald Striker x35

Southmarsh Podid Claws x2 Rusted Iron Belt Buckle x200 Iron Belt Buckle x97 Mistral Glove x5 Spellbound Glove x10 Elk Ear x2 Cinnamon x22 Venomous Fly x5 Olympia Oyster x2 Royal Oyster x4

ITEMS I NEED

Amethyst Striker x55

Juvenile Prairie Skink x6 Weird Purple Skink x9 Green-throated Skink x7
XtnOUPL.pngreservesmoll.jpgardantrade.png
Hi @Ardanach, would you take 11 ermine for 2 cinnamon?
Hi @Ardanach, would you take 11 ermine for 2 cinnamon?
Lost Lute pgE81Sv.png Aerborne Ambassador
@DarkFlier Sure! Send them on over, and I'll send your cinnamon :3
@DarkFlier Sure! Send them on over, and I'll send your cinnamon :3
@Ardanach

I got 21 ermines, how many would you want for 6 cinnamon's and 6 green shoots? If 21 ermines aren't enough, I also have 4 of the striker you need!

Edit: I also got 1 mana thief if that's needed or wanted instead of something else.
@Ardanach

I got 21 ermines, how many would you want for 6 cinnamon's and 6 green shoots? If 21 ermines aren't enough, I also have 4 of the striker you need!

Edit: I also got 1 mana thief if that's needed or wanted instead of something else.
championsinferno2_by_intelligentwolf-d83ppia.jpg
Click the banner to see my (finished) project of getting a Bobobo imp!
@Mudkip Alright, so I've been in the AH checking prices, and it looks like 21 Ermine, 4 Amethyst Strikers and 1 Mana Thief come to about 45k (I rounded up). 6 Cinnamon comes to about 55k and 6 Green Shoots a bit more but still around there.

Even though there's a 10k difference, I don't really mind, so I'll let it go. So if you're still interested, would you like the 6 Cinnamon or 6 Green Shoots? :3
@Mudkip Alright, so I've been in the AH checking prices, and it looks like 21 Ermine, 4 Amethyst Strikers and 1 Mana Thief come to about 45k (I rounded up). 6 Cinnamon comes to about 55k and 6 Green Shoots a bit more but still around there.

Even though there's a 10k difference, I don't really mind, so I'll let it go. So if you're still interested, would you like the 6 Cinnamon or 6 Green Shoots? :3
@ardanach

That'd be really awesome of you to still go through the trade with that difference, I'm extremely interested! Sending the stuff over now.
@ardanach

That'd be really awesome of you to still go through the trade with that difference, I'm extremely interested! Sending the stuff over now.
championsinferno2_by_intelligentwolf-d83ppia.jpg
Click the banner to see my (finished) project of getting a Bobobo imp!
@Ardanach
i have 13 ermines and need
algae striders
@Ardanach
i have 13 ermines and need
algae striders
jfLmvwf.jpg
@Smoothy Okay! Let's see.
I only need 7 more Ermines, and the lowest AH price is 1200 treasure apiece: 8400 treasure for all 7.
As far as Algaestriders, I didn't see any singles in the AH, but I did see 8 of them bundled for 1500. Comes to about 187 treasure per. That's a grand total of 3750 treasure for all 20 I have.

I could trade all 20 of them for 3 Ermines? Or do you not need that many?
@Smoothy Okay! Let's see.
I only need 7 more Ermines, and the lowest AH price is 1200 treasure apiece: 8400 treasure for all 7.
As far as Algaestriders, I didn't see any singles in the AH, but I did see 8 of them bundled for 1500. Comes to about 187 treasure per. That's a grand total of 3750 treasure for all 20 I have.

I could trade all 20 of them for 3 Ermines? Or do you not need that many?
@Ardanach
20's fine :) also since that didn't come to the price of my ermines, any chance you'd trade some fire flowers too?
@Ardanach
20's fine :) also since that didn't come to the price of my ermines, any chance you'd trade some fire flowers too?
jfLmvwf.jpg
@Smoothy Of course! Looks like they're going for 500 treasure each, soooo. 10 Fireflowers for the remaining Ermines. That's:

20 Algaestriders + 10 Fire Flowers for 7 of your Ermines. :D
@Smoothy Of course! Looks like they're going for 500 treasure each, soooo. 10 Fireflowers for the remaining Ermines. That's:

20 Algaestriders + 10 Fire Flowers for 7 of your Ermines. :D
1 2