Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Aywas (glittering skull, MPT)
I've pretty much stopped playing Aywas so I figured I'd try and sell what I've amassed there for FR stuff.
Mostly interested in gems, treasure, eggs, skins/accents, rare/retired familiars... but feel free to suggest other things.

Conversion rates:
1GP = 1$
1 GP = 700kBP
100 gems = 1$
1 gem = 650 t

The most desirable items are probably my
Glittering Skull
Miniature Phoenix Tree

Custom makers:
Blue Crystal Crumbs x38
Blue Orb Talisman, 3 charges
Bottled Elemental Storm x3
Bronze Custom Orb x2
Candy Cane Custom Crystal x20
Candy Cane Custom Orb x10
Cracked Blue Custom Orb
Downtime Potion
Flame Custom Crystal
Flame Custom Orb x2
Fossilized Egg
Frozen Clover Necklace x2
Gated Potion
Genus Changing Amulet
Gold Custom Crystal
Halloween Potion
Holiday Coloured Coal
Holiday Silver Potion
Honeycomb
Hybrid Stone
Love Potion #9 x5
Luna Berries x2
Metal Custom Crystal x3
Metal Custom Token
Orange Custom Orb x2
Pumpkin Patch Potion
Raw Metal Crystal
Snowman Capsule x9
Spellcast Potion x3
Tamer's Companion x3
Tesla Orb
Winter Wish Potion x3

Breeding:
Book of Flowers
Holiday Breeding Coin
Sport of Chairs
Vintage Pocketwatch
Derpy Dragon
Fireball

Change your pet potions:
Babby Potion
Crimson Cordial
Disappearing Ink
Dog Week Potion
Easter Dye Chiro Potion
Essence of August 2010
Essence of November 2010
Essence of February 2011
Essence of December 2011
Essence of January 2014
Essence of January 2015
Gold Microchip x2
Hippie Mushroom x2
Hound Hybrid Elixir x6
Husky Potion
Jingle Bells
Love Brew x2
Molten Potion x3
Random Lunaris Potion
Tiny Glittering Rocks x15
True Friendship is Rare Potion
True Love's Kiss Lip Tint
Two Cherries Elixir x2
Vial of Hound Blood x15

Random stuff:
Boatload of fauna
Some HA stuff including several trunks
Box o Fauna x3
50lb Bag of Aynip
Aynip x6
Bonsai Christmas Tree
Canvas Tote
Cart of Geodes
Custom Item Package x2
Decorated Phoenix Tree
Enchanted Sleigh
Master Key
Lockbox
Name Tag
Magic Journal, 3 charges
Nest x7
Plush Series 1 Box
Plush Series 3 Box
Assorted plushies
X-Ray Goggles

6.4 mil BP
2,403 PP
15 GP
1 SP

Various pets:
includes several customs
http://www.aywas.com/lair/group/20720/
Also 2 SCCs of my own species, those are not for sale unless you come up with a very tempting bribe. The pet named Hollywood's Rumble is not for sale either.

@Lihmeth
I've pretty much stopped playing Aywas so I figured I'd try and sell what I've amassed there for FR stuff.
Mostly interested in gems, treasure, eggs, skins/accents, rare/retired familiars... but feel free to suggest other things.

Conversion rates:
1GP = 1$
1 GP = 700kBP
100 gems = 1$
1 gem = 650 t

The most desirable items are probably my
Glittering Skull
Miniature Phoenix Tree

Custom makers:
Blue Crystal Crumbs x38
Blue Orb Talisman, 3 charges
Bottled Elemental Storm x3
Bronze Custom Orb x2
Candy Cane Custom Crystal x20
Candy Cane Custom Orb x10
Cracked Blue Custom Orb
Downtime Potion
Flame Custom Crystal
Flame Custom Orb x2
Fossilized Egg
Frozen Clover Necklace x2
Gated Potion
Genus Changing Amulet
Gold Custom Crystal
Halloween Potion
Holiday Coloured Coal
Holiday Silver Potion
Honeycomb
Hybrid Stone
Love Potion #9 x5
Luna Berries x2
Metal Custom Crystal x3
Metal Custom Token
Orange Custom Orb x2
Pumpkin Patch Potion
Raw Metal Crystal
Snowman Capsule x9
Spellcast Potion x3
Tamer's Companion x3
Tesla Orb
Winter Wish Potion x3

Breeding:
Book of Flowers
Holiday Breeding Coin
Sport of Chairs
Vintage Pocketwatch
Derpy Dragon
Fireball

Change your pet potions:
Babby Potion
Crimson Cordial
Disappearing Ink
Dog Week Potion
Easter Dye Chiro Potion
Essence of August 2010
Essence of November 2010
Essence of February 2011
Essence of December 2011
Essence of January 2014
Essence of January 2015
Gold Microchip x2
Hippie Mushroom x2
Hound Hybrid Elixir x6
Husky Potion
Jingle Bells
Love Brew x2
Molten Potion x3
Random Lunaris Potion
Tiny Glittering Rocks x15
True Friendship is Rare Potion
True Love's Kiss Lip Tint
Two Cherries Elixir x2
Vial of Hound Blood x15

Random stuff:
Boatload of fauna
Some HA stuff including several trunks
Box o Fauna x3
50lb Bag of Aynip
Aynip x6
Bonsai Christmas Tree
Canvas Tote
Cart of Geodes
Custom Item Package x2
Decorated Phoenix Tree
Enchanted Sleigh
Master Key
Lockbox
Name Tag
Magic Journal, 3 charges
Nest x7
Plush Series 1 Box
Plush Series 3 Box
Assorted plushies
X-Ray Goggles

6.4 mil BP
2,403 PP
15 GP
1 SP

Various pets:
includes several customs
http://www.aywas.com/lair/group/20720/
Also 2 SCCs of my own species, those are not for sale unless you come up with a very tempting bribe. The pet named Hollywood's Rumble is not for sale either.

@Lihmeth
bHeX9bv.png
@Lihmeth

What are you looking for in items/skins/accents specifically?

I have some eggs - four lightning I think. maybe just three. I had one for forever and then I got really lucky during the last lightning festival finding another 2-3 eggs xD

I also have some noctune eggs (only a couple. I've been hoarding them for october as it is halloween/my birthday).

you wouldn't be interested in a nocturne scroll by any chance would you?

I looked in your beasiary. I have a double of most of the imposter bears. idk if you need the weird living chest thingies too?

Night of the nocturne is coming back this november though! I think all these items are coming back? I'm not so sure about the bears? I heard different things about them returning this year. But maybe someone was just trying to get people to treat their bears as retired to get more bang out of them. 'cause idk. there has only been one nocturne event and that went... "well". lol. If they are back, they will probably be harder to get than last time because that was a complaint. as the influx of regular bears brought down their value significantly...

the eggs and scroll should definitely be back though. I think.

But yeah.. I have those.. and I have other retired familiars but it appears you have them all.. the sprites that is... If you are looking for sprites to hoard i have a few of them I have plenty of that I'd be willing to share my hoarding-ness with.

I might have some extra of cycled familiars you don't have.. though for one cycle-ment (not a word, but w/e haha) I hoarded gems for it but forgot to buy the stuff until three days after it was over xD; but I still might have 1 or 2 extras of them. note: they are cycled not retired. though cycling was dealt with weird when I was active. very little warning if any -even with wildclaw claw scrolls :x but wildclaw scrolls have been back at least twice.... so I wouldn't be too worried.. unless scrolls and the like will come back more frequently? IDK.

I have skins and accents. I plan on clearing out the ones I'll never use. I have ks skins. retired gem market skins from 2013. and a lot of older skins. when it comes to newer skins and accents from festivals.. that is another story... I don't have much shadow 2015 and earlier. I've been on hiatus and semi-hiatus off and on.. I'm trying to come back... But.. I'm not very organized. So real life is getting in the way and I can't seem to figure out how to make it work beyond semi-hiatus (or extremely "casual"). that and FR sucked a lot of my free time away when I was active.

I also have some custom skins and accents I'm looking to clear outs. skins most definitely because I don't really use skins... I actually have some greenskeeping gathering reject skins from 2014 btw. If you are "patriot" lol.

Gen ones wouldn't interest you would they? I have a bunch of gen ones that I fell out of love with. many untouched (aka unbred/ungened) and a single gene'd wildclaw. I'm also getting rid of one or two or so six digit gen oens.. they have probably all been bred/gened/breed-changed though iirc. it has been awhile since I really -looked- at my dragons though.. so i don't remember xD;

Are you interested in retired cycled apparel? If anything for resale/hoarding purposes.. like the sprites and various odds and ends.. I have a bunch of some apparel.

I also have an extra of at least one if not both of the chameleons! And i have a lot of ferrets and ermines that you could hoard towards a chocolate ferret. Like i have around 30 of each. ish. I don't remember exactly. I'm still working on the cobras myself but I can check if I have over 90 of a particular kind if you want ^^

I don't have any funds. I wasted a bunch of gems (like all of them. i barely have 100 atm) on swords when the flash sale came. I was weak 'cause... swords! i don't even really dress up my dragons. I'm justt far to lazy.. though it seems fun... xD

p.s. if you are interested in custom skins/accents. please give me themes and breeds/sexes you are interested in. I have way too many. like a ridiculous amount (50ish pages of them or so). I have become pickier and what not so yeah... weeding out ones I don't want...
(
this was probably long. sorry. by product of my social anxiety is incessant rambling (online or irl.. but it is easier to take irl where you don't actually see the sheer amount of words x_X. i feel bad about making people read my blabble. I can't be curt to save my life unless I want to waste my life away re-typing everything I write... xD; ))
@Lihmeth

What are you looking for in items/skins/accents specifically?

I have some eggs - four lightning I think. maybe just three. I had one for forever and then I got really lucky during the last lightning festival finding another 2-3 eggs xD

I also have some noctune eggs (only a couple. I've been hoarding them for october as it is halloween/my birthday).

you wouldn't be interested in a nocturne scroll by any chance would you?

I looked in your beasiary. I have a double of most of the imposter bears. idk if you need the weird living chest thingies too?

Night of the nocturne is coming back this november though! I think all these items are coming back? I'm not so sure about the bears? I heard different things about them returning this year. But maybe someone was just trying to get people to treat their bears as retired to get more bang out of them. 'cause idk. there has only been one nocturne event and that went... "well". lol. If they are back, they will probably be harder to get than last time because that was a complaint. as the influx of regular bears brought down their value significantly...

the eggs and scroll should definitely be back though. I think.

But yeah.. I have those.. and I have other retired familiars but it appears you have them all.. the sprites that is... If you are looking for sprites to hoard i have a few of them I have plenty of that I'd be willing to share my hoarding-ness with.

I might have some extra of cycled familiars you don't have.. though for one cycle-ment (not a word, but w/e haha) I hoarded gems for it but forgot to buy the stuff until three days after it was over xD; but I still might have 1 or 2 extras of them. note: they are cycled not retired. though cycling was dealt with weird when I was active. very little warning if any -even with wildclaw claw scrolls :x but wildclaw scrolls have been back at least twice.... so I wouldn't be too worried.. unless scrolls and the like will come back more frequently? IDK.

I have skins and accents. I plan on clearing out the ones I'll never use. I have ks skins. retired gem market skins from 2013. and a lot of older skins. when it comes to newer skins and accents from festivals.. that is another story... I don't have much shadow 2015 and earlier. I've been on hiatus and semi-hiatus off and on.. I'm trying to come back... But.. I'm not very organized. So real life is getting in the way and I can't seem to figure out how to make it work beyond semi-hiatus (or extremely "casual"). that and FR sucked a lot of my free time away when I was active.

I also have some custom skins and accents I'm looking to clear outs. skins most definitely because I don't really use skins... I actually have some greenskeeping gathering reject skins from 2014 btw. If you are "patriot" lol.

Gen ones wouldn't interest you would they? I have a bunch of gen ones that I fell out of love with. many untouched (aka unbred/ungened) and a single gene'd wildclaw. I'm also getting rid of one or two or so six digit gen oens.. they have probably all been bred/gened/breed-changed though iirc. it has been awhile since I really -looked- at my dragons though.. so i don't remember xD;

Are you interested in retired cycled apparel? If anything for resale/hoarding purposes.. like the sprites and various odds and ends.. I have a bunch of some apparel.

I also have an extra of at least one if not both of the chameleons! And i have a lot of ferrets and ermines that you could hoard towards a chocolate ferret. Like i have around 30 of each. ish. I don't remember exactly. I'm still working on the cobras myself but I can check if I have over 90 of a particular kind if you want ^^

I don't have any funds. I wasted a bunch of gems (like all of them. i barely have 100 atm) on swords when the flash sale came. I was weak 'cause... swords! i don't even really dress up my dragons. I'm justt far to lazy.. though it seems fun... xD

p.s. if you are interested in custom skins/accents. please give me themes and breeds/sexes you are interested in. I have way too many. like a ridiculous amount (50ish pages of them or so). I have become pickier and what not so yeah... weeding out ones I don't want...
(
this was probably long. sorry. by product of my social anxiety is incessant rambling (online or irl.. but it is easier to take irl where you don't actually see the sheer amount of words x_X. i feel bad about making people read my blabble. I can't be curt to save my life unless I want to waste my life away re-typing everything I write... xD; ))
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@Slacker
Thank you for the interest :D (and ramble away, I don't mind ^^)

I've made a list of the festival skins I'm missing, I'm mostly interested in those for collection purposes. I'm interested in the KS skins as well, I have none of those :D
The list is here

I believe night of the nocturne will bring back the bears, at least that's the idea I got from what the staff posted. I certainly hope so since I was on hiatus last time. I do have the mimic chest familiars, but I'm missing the bears (Fungusbearing Phony, Jadecarved Decoy, Lavaborne Hoax, Slumbering Charlatan and Sundial Imposter). I'm willing to trade for those though.

Extra sprites are of course always welcome, which ones do you have extras of?

Cycling is weird, yeah x.x I have a few of the cycled out familiars but not the Dawny Fox Rat or the Fawn Fox Rat.

I'm really interested in custom skins and accents, especially anything with a nature theme or made for Wildclaws :D But I'm a sucker for skins/accents so I'd be happy to look at whatever you want to get rid of. (Maybe you could give me some names? I can look them up here and try them on my dragons.)

I'm also a sucker for genOnes, hence the eggs. I'm a bit short on lair space though D: and saving up eggs for the release of the new colours ^^ But my you have some really gorgeous ones. Maybe I should get rid of some of mine and replace them for pretty genOnes...

What kind of Aywas items are you looking for?
(Or art, I can offer art as well xD)
@Slacker
Thank you for the interest :D (and ramble away, I don't mind ^^)

I've made a list of the festival skins I'm missing, I'm mostly interested in those for collection purposes. I'm interested in the KS skins as well, I have none of those :D
The list is here

I believe night of the nocturne will bring back the bears, at least that's the idea I got from what the staff posted. I certainly hope so since I was on hiatus last time. I do have the mimic chest familiars, but I'm missing the bears (Fungusbearing Phony, Jadecarved Decoy, Lavaborne Hoax, Slumbering Charlatan and Sundial Imposter). I'm willing to trade for those though.

Extra sprites are of course always welcome, which ones do you have extras of?

Cycling is weird, yeah x.x I have a few of the cycled out familiars but not the Dawny Fox Rat or the Fawn Fox Rat.

I'm really interested in custom skins and accents, especially anything with a nature theme or made for Wildclaws :D But I'm a sucker for skins/accents so I'd be happy to look at whatever you want to get rid of. (Maybe you could give me some names? I can look them up here and try them on my dragons.)

I'm also a sucker for genOnes, hence the eggs. I'm a bit short on lair space though D: and saving up eggs for the release of the new colours ^^ But my you have some really gorgeous ones. Maybe I should get rid of some of mine and replace them for pretty genOnes...

What kind of Aywas items are you looking for?
(Or art, I can offer art as well xD)
bHeX9bv.png
@Lihmeth

Before you get rid of any dragons, which of my gen ones interest you? Only some of them are up for grabs ^^; I don't remember off the top of my head. But I'd remember once I see them/ their colour combo/breed (if applicable as in they aren't starter dergs).

familiars lemme go look through hoard now.

I -do- have an extra of both fox rats, actually! as for the bears I have fake earth, plague, and light ones. also the lightning one, which you did not mention so I guess you don't need it? I don't seem to have the fake fire or arcane ones alas, sorry ^^; (can't be bothered with typing out those official long arse names haha)

extra sprites I'd be willing to get rid of are water, nature, shadow, ice, earth, plague and arcane. probably only one of each except perhaps two of nature. I have a lot of those for some reason.. which is odd 'cause i'm plague haha xD;

as for eggs, lemme check what I really do have number wise

I could part with 2 Nocturne eggs. and I have 4 lightning eggs. like i suspected! that is it for eggs it appears. but that is how I remembered it as so at leaast my memory didn't fail me. good for me. less eggs for you though haha.

lets see. as for official skins. to be clear. you aren't missing any of the retired gem market skins? or are you not interested in them? O:

but anywho. ks skins wise. I have extras of the kickstarter backer skin, the clockwork dragon skin, and the fiendish skin!

light 2013 - Inner Glow / Lightkeeper

lightning 2013 - thunderborn / stormlight / reactor

fire 2013 -fallout / char / volcanic dust / scorched forest

arcane 2013 - arcane warrior / starflight / mind over matter / runesinger / dusty nebulae / magical tint

plague 2013 - skin and bones / virulent experiment / patchwork / contagion / muscles / plaguetouch / skinngraft / Pestarzt / wyrmwound cradle

earth 2013 - refraction / polished malachite / boulder opal / wasteland

ice 2014 - pearlescent glacier / winterborn / glacial / icecore / frost weathering

shadow 2014 - ossein horror / ghost shrooms / glow, glow, glow, glow / ace of shades

wind 2014 - starlight flight / windy day (looked here since I noticed about water - have scripted/painted/zephyr in chest form.. again.. could be convinced to part with personal copies instead of chests so it'd cost less for you.. i don't actually use skins for starters lol)

water 2014 - none? (actually, if interested I have oceanguard/oceanblues/abyss in chest.. might be convinced to part with my open personal copies to save you $$$ (albeit items/whatever not actually money money lmao)

plague 2014 - embryon / living wounds / mutant / boneyard scavengers / I have esdysis (sp? lol) in chest form. would prefer to stick to chest in getting rid of since I have two chests of this rather than just one... but since again.. I don't use skins and never plan on it.. maybe I'd get rid of my opened personal copy /shrug)

earth 2014 - banded jasper

ice 2015 - icy impression / animated icicle / snowy mane

shadow 2015 - nightmothers lullaby (only have it in chest form aka I have two chests and no opened version. I'm pretty much on hiatus at this point. I got lucky digging prolly. lol)

I'll get back to you on custom accents tomorrow. I have to go through them which will take even more time than the other stuff.

if you are interested in chests as their own thing I have a lot of chests. not as many as many other users. but I've decided against collect them (unless it is the only one I have of said accent or skin instead, not that I have any skins/accents only in chest form..wait. lied. chests I got during hiatus may be only version I have... I even offered one I have only in chest version I think?

i had to go afk for quite a bit and then forgot I never finished this lmao. That is also why I can' get to custom accents yet. But here is what I'm interested in.

I'm interested in your BP/GP for starters

the gold custom crystal.

I think you can get a nova custom crystal with how many premium points you have? so I'd be interested in that. Now sure how much you'd have left. wait. calculator'd that'd be 783. I actually could probably supply you with enough geodes to get a nova custom /orb/ too.. if you'd be okay with that? I've been hoarding them since I tend to only "use" geodes that aren't worth selling ..which varies... often it is blue/bronze that are more cheap considering per pp. and I have a bit of those... I think? I forget how much pp each has except metal. I think. lol. I haven't converted geodes in nearly a month xD; (that is why I assume I could get a nova custom orb if partnered with your excess points. granted you haven't used some.

ok. and then I'm also interested in your honeycomb. I'm not sure what they are worth though... and I'm not really an insect fan to be honest so I'd have to think of a way to make it more..well.. less insect-y before deciding if I really want it or not. it is would be purely just to get a vespa for the sake of having one currently... I'd sketch out some ideas and see if anything sticks edit-wise...

other than that I'm interested in your cart of geodes, your mini pheonix tree, the lock box, omg, I have so much to lock x_X... the box of faunas or boxes of fauna rather? ... the halloween potion, gateskeeper potions, the x-ray goggles (maybe), the master key, the custom item packages.. name tag (maybe).. or maybe the magic journal instead? But I'm kinda cheap so i'd probably go with the you got one shot item lol... though I guess I could use the magic journal and then sell it with the leftover uses.. or giveaway a use to two people. idk... I'd be too cheap..again.. to undo my own custom title becuase I'd consider wasting funds.. which i've done before natural..there and here... but usuuuualllyyy not on purpose unless it was for a gift or giveaway xD; ... that being said.. if you could maybe take screenies of your fauna, that would be need. I'd want them probably by looks rather than rarity... I was collecting the plushies but stopped when i saw they weren't fauna xD;

what exactly does a bonsai christma tree do... is it defunct now? or can i still "make 31 people happy".. I'm not even sure what it means by that though xD;

and an enchanted sleighs comes with a tiny giftbox.. do you have any idea how those work? or is it just a silly collectable.. I'm not much of a gambler hence me asking. I'm too chicken and my gambling tends to end in epic fail xD

do you have any custom HA stuff? and which trunks do you have? screenies of your clothing iventory would also help... my eyes aren't good so yeah... if you do screenies.. shrinking the page to fit in one screenie probably would do me no good as I'd be squinting so hard I'd break. or something. which is fine. i guess. if..y'know *shuffles feet* ...if you want me to break... (:B)

I'm just at an idk point with HA stuff so I have no idea what I want, if I want something, or whatever. so basically. I like certain monthly ha things. and otherwise if it is pretty I might have a go.. my current avie is aguy... but I want a girl one too as I'm actually a girl and there is so much more pretty girl avie stuff than boy stuff.. but alas.. I grew too attached to my current oc-based on to give him up in exchange for a girlier one xD

other than that I'm interested in a holiday breeding coin... as it would be the first time I'd get a breeding coin that could net me unique edits... albeit hybrids aren't a possibility... and sadly they only net two babies if you have a special holiday fertility potion now and unless I can find someone to buy me one.. I don't think I could... as I spent my threshold of frivolous expenditure for a whiles... >_>

and for add-ons I'd be interested in the vintage pocketwatch and sport of chairs. IDK what a derpy dragon does?

other than the gold custom crystal, pp makers, the honeycomb (possibly), and the halloween ptions/gatekeeper potions, I'd be interested in other custom makers... I forgot to finish combing through that section before going elsewhere is all. i'm interested in the spellcast potions.. and now i see it is a gated potion. and there isn't multiple. Idk what I was looking at earlier. the inner depths of my own mind perhaps xD;

I'm interested also in the flame custom crystal and flame custom orbs. the blue orb talisman (at the price of 3 orbs. im not an item collector unless it is alchohol or AD food/non-alcoholic drink.), the love potion #9s , the winter wish's potions (not sure if all three), the tamer's companions (I have 4 but I really like the two bases xD), the candy cane crystals and orbs and the holiday coloured coal, the tesla orb, the downtime potion, the bronze orbs, the pumpkin patch potion, the orange custom orbs, the hybrid stone, genus changing amulet, the holiday silver potion, the fossilized egg, the cracked blue orb, and possibly some blue crystal crumbs if I can get even just a slight bulk deal. I probably will use a majority to make gifts or to do a quasi crystal check run-through for my own designs... I'm new to that field of editing x_X.. and crystal check is like.. really slow.. and due to the customs admin changing (again, I guess haha) and it being someone whom already has duties.. well.. things will be slow til more helpers are trained most likely x_X... I had a bronze custom orb thing take over a month.. it passed though! yaaaay.

and now that I think about it.. I might be interested in the metal custom crystals.. maybe..

as for pets.. I'm definitely interested in your site pets that I don't have... especially the vions...

and I'm definitely wondering what your bribe is for your SCC pair (and possibly) rights? Idk what a tempting bribe would be for you...

or I'd at least maybe be interested in some psd uses of your species so they don't just die as they are... because they are so pretty... I would lav to have an oppurtunity to spread the prettiness...

if you'd be willing to sell me maybe just some psd uses and half the rights.. I could manage psd selling and liquidating half the GP into gems/treasure (if gems are insisted upon this could take time, but totally plausible. people sell for or with FR funds all the time! I could even manage it by thread instead of the actual database (I'd link to the thread) and would make paying totally in FR currency a possibility. I maybe not be super active here anymore. But I've yet to quit despite being on the verge of twice now... I always come back.. like a somewhat recovered drug addict or something... not addicted anymore... but still crave that mineral taste every now and then y'know... and it made me a little uneasy to have starving dragons. Idk why though as they are pixels . I'm weird I guess. xD;

but yeah.. I'm now sure what a tempting bribe would be - a bunch of skins including KS? I'm really unsure of how much they even go for now x_X

also, if just for curiosity, whom did the species - artist-wise...?

They look so pretty ;A; (yes, I repeated myself. but chances are I did so several times already because I don't remember what I wrote initially except what I have to have sans custom skins and accents.. which actually I might not get to you until the day after tomorrow since tomorrow I'm helping host a bon voyage part for someone leaving the area! I'll be busy cleaning prior to it.. so depends if I can squeeze in time to do it or not.. but chances are I might be able to start, but probably won't be able to finish going through my custom stuff until sunday. )

Did you name them yet?? I mean the species as a whole , to clarify. xD;

annd that is it.. for now. brb I guess? (feel free to comment on what I have written so far btw!)

and if there are any other type of items you'd take or whatever let me know.. and Ithink I mentioned not all my dragons are up for grabs? as i'm not quitting.. I just have way too much stuff and the new lair space is too expensive.. I've paid for new space (since the first expansion which was retroactive (sobs why never again is it such? ;-;) once or twice now.. the dragon market doesn't really make it worth it unless you keep on top of the new genes and I was never that type.. too frugal.. at least in that aspect.. I'm like half splurger/half cheapskate. it really depends on the day and where the moon aligns to the sun or something idk xD;

oh wait. and your art is really lovely! It makes me sad that no has bitten so far. You deserve more attention. Alas, I am not one to buy art. I've thought about it a lot.. But not yet.. if i owned a horse or even knew a horse remotely I'd have you draw it.. the only connection ot horses is my mom really likes horses and wishes she had one as a kid.. or even a young adult... or whatever... but yeah.. def never happened haha. Your dragon example was good too, but I'm not active enough to have dragons I'd like to give that favor to yet. You don't appear to do humans/humanoids with.. which is fine! I was the opposite when I did art a lot more than I did not.. I mostly joined aywas to get my passion for art stemmed off again.. i lost it for so long.. (long story).. so yeah. long story short is I'm not currently looking for art ^^;;;

k. now I'm done for the night. I practically have to roll on to bed now.. almost.. maybe... i won't though 'cause I'm me and that is a hardcore night owl (aka insomniac written in a more pleasant way xD;)
@Lihmeth

Before you get rid of any dragons, which of my gen ones interest you? Only some of them are up for grabs ^^; I don't remember off the top of my head. But I'd remember once I see them/ their colour combo/breed (if applicable as in they aren't starter dergs).

familiars lemme go look through hoard now.

I -do- have an extra of both fox rats, actually! as for the bears I have fake earth, plague, and light ones. also the lightning one, which you did not mention so I guess you don't need it? I don't seem to have the fake fire or arcane ones alas, sorry ^^; (can't be bothered with typing out those official long arse names haha)

extra sprites I'd be willing to get rid of are water, nature, shadow, ice, earth, plague and arcane. probably only one of each except perhaps two of nature. I have a lot of those for some reason.. which is odd 'cause i'm plague haha xD;

as for eggs, lemme check what I really do have number wise

I could part with 2 Nocturne eggs. and I have 4 lightning eggs. like i suspected! that is it for eggs it appears. but that is how I remembered it as so at leaast my memory didn't fail me. good for me. less eggs for you though haha.

lets see. as for official skins. to be clear. you aren't missing any of the retired gem market skins? or are you not interested in them? O:

but anywho. ks skins wise. I have extras of the kickstarter backer skin, the clockwork dragon skin, and the fiendish skin!

light 2013 - Inner Glow / Lightkeeper

lightning 2013 - thunderborn / stormlight / reactor

fire 2013 -fallout / char / volcanic dust / scorched forest

arcane 2013 - arcane warrior / starflight / mind over matter / runesinger / dusty nebulae / magical tint

plague 2013 - skin and bones / virulent experiment / patchwork / contagion / muscles / plaguetouch / skinngraft / Pestarzt / wyrmwound cradle

earth 2013 - refraction / polished malachite / boulder opal / wasteland

ice 2014 - pearlescent glacier / winterborn / glacial / icecore / frost weathering

shadow 2014 - ossein horror / ghost shrooms / glow, glow, glow, glow / ace of shades

wind 2014 - starlight flight / windy day (looked here since I noticed about water - have scripted/painted/zephyr in chest form.. again.. could be convinced to part with personal copies instead of chests so it'd cost less for you.. i don't actually use skins for starters lol)

water 2014 - none? (actually, if interested I have oceanguard/oceanblues/abyss in chest.. might be convinced to part with my open personal copies to save you $$$ (albeit items/whatever not actually money money lmao)

plague 2014 - embryon / living wounds / mutant / boneyard scavengers / I have esdysis (sp? lol) in chest form. would prefer to stick to chest in getting rid of since I have two chests of this rather than just one... but since again.. I don't use skins and never plan on it.. maybe I'd get rid of my opened personal copy /shrug)

earth 2014 - banded jasper

ice 2015 - icy impression / animated icicle / snowy mane

shadow 2015 - nightmothers lullaby (only have it in chest form aka I have two chests and no opened version. I'm pretty much on hiatus at this point. I got lucky digging prolly. lol)

I'll get back to you on custom accents tomorrow. I have to go through them which will take even more time than the other stuff.

if you are interested in chests as their own thing I have a lot of chests. not as many as many other users. but I've decided against collect them (unless it is the only one I have of said accent or skin instead, not that I have any skins/accents only in chest form..wait. lied. chests I got during hiatus may be only version I have... I even offered one I have only in chest version I think?

i had to go afk for quite a bit and then forgot I never finished this lmao. That is also why I can' get to custom accents yet. But here is what I'm interested in.

I'm interested in your BP/GP for starters

the gold custom crystal.

I think you can get a nova custom crystal with how many premium points you have? so I'd be interested in that. Now sure how much you'd have left. wait. calculator'd that'd be 783. I actually could probably supply you with enough geodes to get a nova custom /orb/ too.. if you'd be okay with that? I've been hoarding them since I tend to only "use" geodes that aren't worth selling ..which varies... often it is blue/bronze that are more cheap considering per pp. and I have a bit of those... I think? I forget how much pp each has except metal. I think. lol. I haven't converted geodes in nearly a month xD; (that is why I assume I could get a nova custom orb if partnered with your excess points. granted you haven't used some.

ok. and then I'm also interested in your honeycomb. I'm not sure what they are worth though... and I'm not really an insect fan to be honest so I'd have to think of a way to make it more..well.. less insect-y before deciding if I really want it or not. it is would be purely just to get a vespa for the sake of having one currently... I'd sketch out some ideas and see if anything sticks edit-wise...

other than that I'm interested in your cart of geodes, your mini pheonix tree, the lock box, omg, I have so much to lock x_X... the box of faunas or boxes of fauna rather? ... the halloween potion, gateskeeper potions, the x-ray goggles (maybe), the master key, the custom item packages.. name tag (maybe).. or maybe the magic journal instead? But I'm kinda cheap so i'd probably go with the you got one shot item lol... though I guess I could use the magic journal and then sell it with the leftover uses.. or giveaway a use to two people. idk... I'd be too cheap..again.. to undo my own custom title becuase I'd consider wasting funds.. which i've done before natural..there and here... but usuuuualllyyy not on purpose unless it was for a gift or giveaway xD; ... that being said.. if you could maybe take screenies of your fauna, that would be need. I'd want them probably by looks rather than rarity... I was collecting the plushies but stopped when i saw they weren't fauna xD;

what exactly does a bonsai christma tree do... is it defunct now? or can i still "make 31 people happy".. I'm not even sure what it means by that though xD;

and an enchanted sleighs comes with a tiny giftbox.. do you have any idea how those work? or is it just a silly collectable.. I'm not much of a gambler hence me asking. I'm too chicken and my gambling tends to end in epic fail xD

do you have any custom HA stuff? and which trunks do you have? screenies of your clothing iventory would also help... my eyes aren't good so yeah... if you do screenies.. shrinking the page to fit in one screenie probably would do me no good as I'd be squinting so hard I'd break. or something. which is fine. i guess. if..y'know *shuffles feet* ...if you want me to break... (:B)

I'm just at an idk point with HA stuff so I have no idea what I want, if I want something, or whatever. so basically. I like certain monthly ha things. and otherwise if it is pretty I might have a go.. my current avie is aguy... but I want a girl one too as I'm actually a girl and there is so much more pretty girl avie stuff than boy stuff.. but alas.. I grew too attached to my current oc-based on to give him up in exchange for a girlier one xD

other than that I'm interested in a holiday breeding coin... as it would be the first time I'd get a breeding coin that could net me unique edits... albeit hybrids aren't a possibility... and sadly they only net two babies if you have a special holiday fertility potion now and unless I can find someone to buy me one.. I don't think I could... as I spent my threshold of frivolous expenditure for a whiles... >_>

and for add-ons I'd be interested in the vintage pocketwatch and sport of chairs. IDK what a derpy dragon does?

other than the gold custom crystal, pp makers, the honeycomb (possibly), and the halloween ptions/gatekeeper potions, I'd be interested in other custom makers... I forgot to finish combing through that section before going elsewhere is all. i'm interested in the spellcast potions.. and now i see it is a gated potion. and there isn't multiple. Idk what I was looking at earlier. the inner depths of my own mind perhaps xD;

I'm interested also in the flame custom crystal and flame custom orbs. the blue orb talisman (at the price of 3 orbs. im not an item collector unless it is alchohol or AD food/non-alcoholic drink.), the love potion #9s , the winter wish's potions (not sure if all three), the tamer's companions (I have 4 but I really like the two bases xD), the candy cane crystals and orbs and the holiday coloured coal, the tesla orb, the downtime potion, the bronze orbs, the pumpkin patch potion, the orange custom orbs, the hybrid stone, genus changing amulet, the holiday silver potion, the fossilized egg, the cracked blue orb, and possibly some blue crystal crumbs if I can get even just a slight bulk deal. I probably will use a majority to make gifts or to do a quasi crystal check run-through for my own designs... I'm new to that field of editing x_X.. and crystal check is like.. really slow.. and due to the customs admin changing (again, I guess haha) and it being someone whom already has duties.. well.. things will be slow til more helpers are trained most likely x_X... I had a bronze custom orb thing take over a month.. it passed though! yaaaay.

and now that I think about it.. I might be interested in the metal custom crystals.. maybe..

as for pets.. I'm definitely interested in your site pets that I don't have... especially the vions...

and I'm definitely wondering what your bribe is for your SCC pair (and possibly) rights? Idk what a tempting bribe would be for you...

or I'd at least maybe be interested in some psd uses of your species so they don't just die as they are... because they are so pretty... I would lav to have an oppurtunity to spread the prettiness...

if you'd be willing to sell me maybe just some psd uses and half the rights.. I could manage psd selling and liquidating half the GP into gems/treasure (if gems are insisted upon this could take time, but totally plausible. people sell for or with FR funds all the time! I could even manage it by thread instead of the actual database (I'd link to the thread) and would make paying totally in FR currency a possibility. I maybe not be super active here anymore. But I've yet to quit despite being on the verge of twice now... I always come back.. like a somewhat recovered drug addict or something... not addicted anymore... but still crave that mineral taste every now and then y'know... and it made me a little uneasy to have starving dragons. Idk why though as they are pixels . I'm weird I guess. xD;

but yeah.. I'm now sure what a tempting bribe would be - a bunch of skins including KS? I'm really unsure of how much they even go for now x_X

also, if just for curiosity, whom did the species - artist-wise...?

They look so pretty ;A; (yes, I repeated myself. but chances are I did so several times already because I don't remember what I wrote initially except what I have to have sans custom skins and accents.. which actually I might not get to you until the day after tomorrow since tomorrow I'm helping host a bon voyage part for someone leaving the area! I'll be busy cleaning prior to it.. so depends if I can squeeze in time to do it or not.. but chances are I might be able to start, but probably won't be able to finish going through my custom stuff until sunday. )

Did you name them yet?? I mean the species as a whole , to clarify. xD;

annd that is it.. for now. brb I guess? (feel free to comment on what I have written so far btw!)

and if there are any other type of items you'd take or whatever let me know.. and Ithink I mentioned not all my dragons are up for grabs? as i'm not quitting.. I just have way too much stuff and the new lair space is too expensive.. I've paid for new space (since the first expansion which was retroactive (sobs why never again is it such? ;-;) once or twice now.. the dragon market doesn't really make it worth it unless you keep on top of the new genes and I was never that type.. too frugal.. at least in that aspect.. I'm like half splurger/half cheapskate. it really depends on the day and where the moon aligns to the sun or something idk xD;

oh wait. and your art is really lovely! It makes me sad that no has bitten so far. You deserve more attention. Alas, I am not one to buy art. I've thought about it a lot.. But not yet.. if i owned a horse or even knew a horse remotely I'd have you draw it.. the only connection ot horses is my mom really likes horses and wishes she had one as a kid.. or even a young adult... or whatever... but yeah.. def never happened haha. Your dragon example was good too, but I'm not active enough to have dragons I'd like to give that favor to yet. You don't appear to do humans/humanoids with.. which is fine! I was the opposite when I did art a lot more than I did not.. I mostly joined aywas to get my passion for art stemmed off again.. i lost it for so long.. (long story).. so yeah. long story short is I'm not currently looking for art ^^;;;

k. now I'm done for the night. I practically have to roll on to bed now.. almost.. maybe... i won't though 'cause I'm me and that is a hardcore night owl (aka insomniac written in a more pleasant way xD;)

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
Whoo long reply :D
I managed to talk myself out of collecting more gen1’s, except finding a mate for Aerys. Your Poe would be perfect, if you’re willing to let him go?
Ooooh fox rats, definitely interested. I have the fake lightning bear, yeah, but not the fake earth, plague or light ones.
I have doubles of some sprites, but not Plague and Arcane so those are most interesting for me (hoarding ftw). Nature ones were easier to get I think, and so adorable even plague people need them :P though the plague sprite is surprisingly cute too.
Eggs are so tempting ;.; aaaahhh I dunno, I’ll put them on the backburner for now I think.

As for the skins:
I don’t have any of the retired gem market skins, but I don’t really like those and don’t see myself using them. They’re kinda low priority, I’d like to gather the festival skins first. Never thought I’d get a chance to gather the KS ones though :D
Right now, they’re in the AH at the following prices:
KS backer – 7000 gems/5 mil T
Clockwork Dragon – 8000 gems/7 mil T
Fiendish – 5.5 mil T (8500 gems at 1:650)
I see you have most of the festival skins I’m missing, I’ll go do some price checks and put that in the drive file. There is someone who offered several of them and has an interest in the glittering skull, if they’re the only one interested in it I might take them up on that
Have fun looking through your custom skins xD (I’m quite amazed, I only have like…8? Something like that.)

Chests are cool, but kinda low priority mainly since I know I’ll never open them so they’ll just sit there looking pretty and that’s a bit pointless xD At least I’ll use the skins.

On aywas, I think items in the item gallery can be seen by everyone? Most of my fauna is in there so you can browse through it ^^ Item gallery
I'll put my HA trunks in there too, that might be easiest.
I have screenshots of my clothing items and some fauna here. I also have stuff in my wardrobe, but no scroll of transportation ;.;
I did find building boards, which allows you to make 8 extra drawers in the wardrobe, are you interested in those?
The Derpy Dragon is a breeding add-on:
Add a little derp to your Breeding Coin breeding with this add-on! It will give you an extra, unbreedable offspring with some fun filters applied.

So far, you're the only one with interest in these items:
Honeycomb, Boxes of Fauna, Master Key, Vintage Pocketwatch, Sport of Chairs, Name tag/Magic Journal, fauna, HA items, site pets.
So if you want, I can take those off the list and reserve them for you.
I've had an offer for the MPT and several other items on aywas, mainly the custom makers. Not sure what to do there, I hadn't expected this much interest D:
Which of the items have your interest most? You were the first one so you kinda get dibs ;)

Someone has shown an interest in the SCC species, but would also be willing to just buy a .psd use. I'm actually more interested in your offer of buying half the rights and then splitting the profits. (She can always buy a .psd use after xD) It would be a shame to just let them gather dust, but I'm not keen on letting them go entirely. Splitting them would be great :D
The original artist is Yoo (#802).
I think 10-15 GP per .psd should be doable? I’m fine with getting my share in either gems or treasure. (Or GP, until I have enough to buy a scroll of transportation :P)
As for half the rights… What would you be willing to pay? (With half the rights comes unlimited .psd use btw)
Whoo long reply :D
I managed to talk myself out of collecting more gen1’s, except finding a mate for Aerys. Your Poe would be perfect, if you’re willing to let him go?
Ooooh fox rats, definitely interested. I have the fake lightning bear, yeah, but not the fake earth, plague or light ones.
I have doubles of some sprites, but not Plague and Arcane so those are most interesting for me (hoarding ftw). Nature ones were easier to get I think, and so adorable even plague people need them :P though the plague sprite is surprisingly cute too.
Eggs are so tempting ;.; aaaahhh I dunno, I’ll put them on the backburner for now I think.

As for the skins:
I don’t have any of the retired gem market skins, but I don’t really like those and don’t see myself using them. They’re kinda low priority, I’d like to gather the festival skins first. Never thought I’d get a chance to gather the KS ones though :D
Right now, they’re in the AH at the following prices:
KS backer – 7000 gems/5 mil T
Clockwork Dragon – 8000 gems/7 mil T
Fiendish – 5.5 mil T (8500 gems at 1:650)
I see you have most of the festival skins I’m missing, I’ll go do some price checks and put that in the drive file. There is someone who offered several of them and has an interest in the glittering skull, if they’re the only one interested in it I might take them up on that
Have fun looking through your custom skins xD (I’m quite amazed, I only have like…8? Something like that.)

Chests are cool, but kinda low priority mainly since I know I’ll never open them so they’ll just sit there looking pretty and that’s a bit pointless xD At least I’ll use the skins.

On aywas, I think items in the item gallery can be seen by everyone? Most of my fauna is in there so you can browse through it ^^ Item gallery
I'll put my HA trunks in there too, that might be easiest.
I have screenshots of my clothing items and some fauna here. I also have stuff in my wardrobe, but no scroll of transportation ;.;
I did find building boards, which allows you to make 8 extra drawers in the wardrobe, are you interested in those?
The Derpy Dragon is a breeding add-on:
Add a little derp to your Breeding Coin breeding with this add-on! It will give you an extra, unbreedable offspring with some fun filters applied.

So far, you're the only one with interest in these items:
Honeycomb, Boxes of Fauna, Master Key, Vintage Pocketwatch, Sport of Chairs, Name tag/Magic Journal, fauna, HA items, site pets.
So if you want, I can take those off the list and reserve them for you.
I've had an offer for the MPT and several other items on aywas, mainly the custom makers. Not sure what to do there, I hadn't expected this much interest D:
Which of the items have your interest most? You were the first one so you kinda get dibs ;)

Someone has shown an interest in the SCC species, but would also be willing to just buy a .psd use. I'm actually more interested in your offer of buying half the rights and then splitting the profits. (She can always buy a .psd use after xD) It would be a shame to just let them gather dust, but I'm not keen on letting them go entirely. Splitting them would be great :D
The original artist is Yoo (#802).
I think 10-15 GP per .psd should be doable? I’m fine with getting my share in either gems or treasure. (Or GP, until I have enough to buy a scroll of transportation :P)
As for half the rights… What would you be willing to pay? (With half the rights comes unlimited .psd use btw)
bHeX9bv.png
@Slacker
Hey, are you still interested?
I've sold the MPT, GCC, lockbox and cart of geodes. The rest is still available though.
@Slacker
Hey, are you still interested?
I've sold the MPT, GCC, lockbox and cart of geodes. The rest is still available though.
bHeX9bv.png
@Lihmeth

omg. lol. I did not expect to vanish, life threw some lemons. mostly illnesses... (I literally was unable to get to the flu shot til today 8'D; ). I slept quite a lot and the struggle doing irl necessities was real for quite a bit... so I had to focus on that... I was active on aywas... but mostly doing my own thing... didn't have much of a do my own thing option here... for reasons... >w>... I was active when you /first/ responded but never got a ping :( (actually looks like you forgot to ping lol oopsies! xD; ).

I'm actually kinda like an illness though... I always come back. It takes a lot to make me 100% quit. I'm pretty stubborn. But on that note, I'm on no site now that I have been on for a really long time and I'm not incredibly super young.. not old.. but older than people would probably thing.. maybe... most of this site is probably older than I'd think. the other part is younger than I'd think most likely...

but I'm still interested -maybe-.. the stuff I really wanted is gone though. I think... except if the scc thing is still available? get back to me on that??

I forgot about FR and then got sick... a lot... orz

But I'm back now! It would probably behoove an email exchange if the scc thing is something you still want to do.. i'm pretty much quitting aside from saving a small stash of dragons and items (and I'm keeping at least one of all my familiars because I have fond memories of collectign fauna so if I ever decide to come back I want my fauna here

Part of why I vanished is I'm kinda p o'd at the staff because they never responded to my contact form about my paypal potentially being hacked... as I got some emails in augustt and sepetember thanking me for donating to stormlight workshop and I was all "uhm. no i didn't... the emails were linked to my email address but weirdly I can only see them on my phone.. so I'm really confused and was hoping the site could help me figure out what is going on (no missing money..actually.. I took off my card forever ago. as well as there was no money in the bank account aside from like 5 dollars when I moved banks... so idk why anyone would hack it... or if ti is some troll email... it didn't ask for information so that would be a weird email aside from literally just trolling for the sake of freaking me out... I honest think my computer in general might be hacked because of weird happenings... but... that would be a real low for someone to cause someone grief/paranoia because of some mishap on a pixel pet site lol.... especially since most of the users here associate with some mental illness or another... the mental repercussions of trolling through hacking and messing around could be huge.... probably would actually have taken a toll on me if I haven't become so unmotivated to worry about things I should maybe worry about now that I think about it..

to be honest I'm kinda missed at adoptable sites in general because I swear by now I've realized nothing brings out the worst in people like certain aspects of adoptables sites... and ... that is kinda sad.. as they are.. adoptables sites... I'd recommend 0 children (anyone not a legal adult and legally mentally an adult at that to be honest... heck, I'd recommend nobody with certain mental illnesses either...)

As such, I'm like one foot out the door of all adoptables. I'll focus anything art related to tattoos... but.. not yet.. i still have stupid sentimental attachments and I really just am a dreamer at heart and am hoping to see the workings of sites i once loved become something I could l love again... but idk... i'll give it a year...

but I digress...

but I actually might be plopping around the site a bit because I like nocturnes.. if that is happening again.. I last logged on in october... I am simply assuming it would atm... .w.

what is left by now anyways? IF ANYTHING?? LMAO xD;; in case there is stuff I'm interested in. I still have all my stuff...

oops. random capslock attackk aha

and I shamefully did not read all you wrote because I'm kinda fuzzy-headed atm.. and I really have to pee and want to get this written out before I poof from the internet for a bit and thus might potentially forget (to note, 75% Someone is dropping by to binge watch a coupe episodes of a show with me.... so yeahh.. it is not like I plan to pee forever pfftt)
@Lihmeth

omg. lol. I did not expect to vanish, life threw some lemons. mostly illnesses... (I literally was unable to get to the flu shot til today 8'D; ). I slept quite a lot and the struggle doing irl necessities was real for quite a bit... so I had to focus on that... I was active on aywas... but mostly doing my own thing... didn't have much of a do my own thing option here... for reasons... >w>... I was active when you /first/ responded but never got a ping :( (actually looks like you forgot to ping lol oopsies! xD; ).

I'm actually kinda like an illness though... I always come back. It takes a lot to make me 100% quit. I'm pretty stubborn. But on that note, I'm on no site now that I have been on for a really long time and I'm not incredibly super young.. not old.. but older than people would probably thing.. maybe... most of this site is probably older than I'd think. the other part is younger than I'd think most likely...

but I'm still interested -maybe-.. the stuff I really wanted is gone though. I think... except if the scc thing is still available? get back to me on that??

I forgot about FR and then got sick... a lot... orz

But I'm back now! It would probably behoove an email exchange if the scc thing is something you still want to do.. i'm pretty much quitting aside from saving a small stash of dragons and items (and I'm keeping at least one of all my familiars because I have fond memories of collectign fauna so if I ever decide to come back I want my fauna here

Part of why I vanished is I'm kinda p o'd at the staff because they never responded to my contact form about my paypal potentially being hacked... as I got some emails in augustt and sepetember thanking me for donating to stormlight workshop and I was all "uhm. no i didn't... the emails were linked to my email address but weirdly I can only see them on my phone.. so I'm really confused and was hoping the site could help me figure out what is going on (no missing money..actually.. I took off my card forever ago. as well as there was no money in the bank account aside from like 5 dollars when I moved banks... so idk why anyone would hack it... or if ti is some troll email... it didn't ask for information so that would be a weird email aside from literally just trolling for the sake of freaking me out... I honest think my computer in general might be hacked because of weird happenings... but... that would be a real low for someone to cause someone grief/paranoia because of some mishap on a pixel pet site lol.... especially since most of the users here associate with some mental illness or another... the mental repercussions of trolling through hacking and messing around could be huge.... probably would actually have taken a toll on me if I haven't become so unmotivated to worry about things I should maybe worry about now that I think about it..

to be honest I'm kinda missed at adoptable sites in general because I swear by now I've realized nothing brings out the worst in people like certain aspects of adoptables sites... and ... that is kinda sad.. as they are.. adoptables sites... I'd recommend 0 children (anyone not a legal adult and legally mentally an adult at that to be honest... heck, I'd recommend nobody with certain mental illnesses either...)

As such, I'm like one foot out the door of all adoptables. I'll focus anything art related to tattoos... but.. not yet.. i still have stupid sentimental attachments and I really just am a dreamer at heart and am hoping to see the workings of sites i once loved become something I could l love again... but idk... i'll give it a year...

but I digress...

but I actually might be plopping around the site a bit because I like nocturnes.. if that is happening again.. I last logged on in october... I am simply assuming it would atm... .w.

what is left by now anyways? IF ANYTHING?? LMAO xD;; in case there is stuff I'm interested in. I still have all my stuff...

oops. random capslock attackk aha

and I shamefully did not read all you wrote because I'm kinda fuzzy-headed atm.. and I really have to pee and want to get this written out before I poof from the internet for a bit and thus might potentially forget (to note, 75% Someone is dropping by to binge watch a coupe episodes of a show with me.... so yeahh.. it is not like I plan to pee forever pfftt)

@Lihmeth
I don't play on here anymore, I will also sell my but I don't believe they are very desirable.

I have;
-Lightning Sprite
-Speedy
-Nature Sprite
-Sunbeam Ursa
-Livewire Grizzly
-Magma Embear
-Loga
-Light Spright
-Fire Sprite
-Ice Sprite

Apparel
-3 Electrician's Armbands
-Starseer's Emblem
-Searing Emblem
-Electrician's Emblem
-Illuminated Sash
-Sunguard Chest
-Golem Gauntlet

-Event Currency
@Lihmeth
I don't play on here anymore, I will also sell my but I don't believe they are very desirable.

I have;
-Lightning Sprite
-Speedy
-Nature Sprite
-Sunbeam Ursa
-Livewire Grizzly
-Magma Embear
-Loga
-Light Spright
-Fire Sprite
-Ice Sprite

Apparel