Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ....
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 115 116
@Narif I'm interested in this skin. [skin=8382] I don't have any non-festival skins/accents to trade at the moment, but I have other items that might be of interest in addition to gems. (I also do adoptables and would be happy to do many of those towards a trade if of interest) [item=Gilded Decorative Chest][item=Tertiary Gene: Underbelly][item=Sunbeam Ursa][item=Peace Dove] [item=Daisy Flowerfall][item=Violet Flowerfall][item=Pink Wooly Coat][item=Plum Wooly Coat] [item=Golden Leg Silks][item=golden tail bangle][item=golden silk veil][item=celadon arm silks][item=celadon silk sash][item=gossamer silk sash][item=gossamer silk scarf][item=sky blue silk veil][item=sky blue silk scarf] Please let me know if you're interested in figuring something out - or if I'm being a bother!
@Narif

I'm interested in this skin.

I don't have any non-festival skins/accents to trade at the moment, but I have other items that might be of interest in addition to gems.

(I also do adoptables and would be happy to do many of those towards a trade if of interest)

Gilded Decorative Chest Tertiary Gene: Underbelly Sunbeam Ursa Peace Dove
Daisy Flowerfall Violet Flowerfall Pink Wooly Coat Plum Wooly Coat
Golden Leg Silks Golden Tail Bangle Golden Silk Veil Celadon Arm Silks Celadon Silk Sash Gossamer Silk Sash Gossamer Silk Scarf Sky Blue Silk Veil Sky Blue Silk Scarf

Please let me know if you're interested in figuring something out - or if I'm being a bother!
Rve7uPU.png
@Hylozoist
I can use a lot of it for sure, but I'm not to fond of trading it with non accent/skin stuff! :) and I need the gems to buy more accents so I would be more happy about gems :D
@Hylozoist
I can use a lot of it for sure, but I'm not to fond of trading it with non accent/skin stuff! :) and I need the gems to buy more accents so I would be more happy about gems :D
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif

Fair enough! What kind of price would you put on that accent?
@Narif

Fair enough! What kind of price would you put on that accent?
Rve7uPU.png
@Hylozoist
Since it's not retired and might be reprinted I would like 700g for it :3
@Hylozoist
Since it's not retired and might be reprinted I would like 700g for it :3
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif

That is perfectly agreeable to me! I will send payment ASAP.
@Narif

That is perfectly agreeable to me! I will send payment ASAP.
Rve7uPU.png
@Narif [quote name="Narif" date=2015-10-21 07:49:49] @Tanija Thank you for the fixing! Mhm they are all lovely but none of them fits my dragons and I don't think you would trade it for witch of the mists? :/ [/quote] Yes, I would. :D I have two copies of it, so I would gladly accept. <3
@Narif
Narif wrote on 2015-10-21:
@Tanija
Thank you for the fixing! Mhm they are all lovely but none of them fits my dragons and I don't think you would trade it for witch of the mists? :/
Yes, I would. :D
I have two copies of it, so I would gladly accept. <3
................ .. ........... .. ...................... ..

FjAzjY1.png
@Tanija
Than I send you the accent right now ^-^
@Tanija
Than I send you the accent right now ^-^
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
bump
bump
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif
would you be interested in by any chance?
@Narif
would you be interested in by any chance?
SIjKhX7.png
@Valka
I already have one but maybe I take a second one it depends on the price / trade ^-^
@Valka
I already have one but maybe I take a second one it depends on the price / trade ^-^
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 115 116