Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ....
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 115 116
@Drogonhe1
I would be only interested in gems right now since I want to get more accent xD If not I may consider a flatfins for svelte lines :3

@Tanija
Yes I would consider a payment plan! unfortunately I can't "open" the previews for your posted accents :/
@Drogonhe1
I would be only interested in gems right now since I want to get more accent xD If not I may consider a flatfins for svelte lines :3

@Tanija
Yes I would consider a payment plan! unfortunately I can't "open" the previews for your posted accents :/
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@mummy
Mhm thank you for showing me your accents but none really catches my eye :/
I get a lost of request for this accent so I would like to get 1.8kg and higher :)
@mummy
Mhm thank you for showing me your accents but none really catches my eye :/
I get a lost of request for this accent so I would like to get 1.8kg and higher :)
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif Oh sorry, here are the fixed ones: [quote][skin=9544][skin=12609][skin=10048][skin=13361][skin=6183][skin=5984][skin=13089] [/quote]
@Narif
Oh sorry, here are the fixed ones:
Quote:
................ .. ........... .. ...................... ..

FjAzjY1.png
@narif
im not all that interested in the svelte lines, but more of the scrollwork and bringer of fortune...?
@narif
im not all that interested in the svelte lines, but more of the scrollwork and bringer of fortune...?
Emerald Strawberry
@Drogonhe1
Like I said above I would like to get 1.8kg and higher for bringer of fortune and for scrollwork I don't know what I want for it ^-^
@Drogonhe1
Like I said above I would like to get 1.8kg and higher for bringer of fortune and for scrollwork I don't know what I want for it ^-^
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Tanija
Thank you for the fixing! Mhm they are all lovely but none of them fits my dragons and I don't think you would trade it for witch of the mists? :/
@Tanija
Thank you for the fixing! Mhm they are all lovely but none of them fits my dragons and I don't think you would trade it for witch of the mists? :/
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif How much are you looking for for sky monarch?
@Narif How much are you looking for for sky monarch?
@March
I would be really happy about a offer from you since I don't know how to price it :3
@March
I would be really happy about a offer from you since I don't know how to price it :3
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif Would you be interested in a thresher flatfins? :o
@Narif Would you be interested in a thresher flatfins? :o
@March
Mhm not really :/
@March
Mhm not really :/
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art