Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Found]
1 2 3 4
Hi! Originally, I didn't dream of getting ANY Sprites since they were so expensive, but my mom was able to complete her set because of the Night of the Nocturne and I thought, why not? So, I've found a really lovely person who put up with me for months while I paid off a Light Sprite that, at that time, was only 17 mil treasure. I can't imagine how hard it must be to get one now, so I'm really thankful! Anyway, I was hoping to save up for a [b]Fire Sprite[/b]. I know that everybody's a little iffy on payment plans so I wanted to earn enough for one payment. This thread is mainly to sell some extra items I have lying around and to help me keep track of my progress. [u]If you have a Fire Sprite that you don't mind holding on to at the current lowest AH price (6,400,000 T) until I can get enough, please ping/PM me and I will love you forever! :'D[/u] [center][size=5]======== Sprites Achieved ========[/size][/center] [item=Light Sprite][item=Plague Sprite][item=Nature Sprite] [center][size=5]======== Sprites I'm Aiming For ========[/size][/center] [item=Fire Sprite] (Payment Plan in Progress) [item=Lightning Sprite] (Next Target!) [item=Arcane Sprite][item=Earth Sprite][item=Wind Sprite][item=Water Sprite][item=Shadow Sprite][item=Ice Sprite] [center][size=5]=========== FOR SALE ===========[/size][/center] [b]Accents/Skins:[/b] NONE [b]Chests:[/b] NONE [b]Festival Sets:[/b] NONE [b]Familiars:[/b] NONE [b]Others:[/b] [center]Level 12 6-Digit Guardian [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=749986] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7500/749986_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center] More stuff will be added as I acquire them, so stay tuned! ^-^ Thank you for your time! ^-^ [b]EDIT:[/b] I will not be accepting AH prices that are undercut by more than 10% below the next higher price.
Hi!

Originally, I didn't dream of getting ANY Sprites since they were so expensive, but my mom was able to complete her set because of the Night of the Nocturne and I thought, why not?

So, I've found a really lovely person who put up with me for months while I paid off a Light Sprite that, at that time, was only 17 mil treasure. I can't imagine how hard it must be to get one now, so I'm really thankful!

Anyway, I was hoping to save up for a Fire Sprite. I know that everybody's a little iffy on payment plans so I wanted to earn enough for one payment. This thread is mainly to sell some extra items I have lying around and to help me keep track of my progress.

If you have a Fire Sprite that you don't mind holding on to at the current lowest AH price (6,400,000 T) until I can get enough, please ping/PM me and I will love you forever! :'D

======== Sprites Achieved ========

Light Sprite Plague Sprite Nature Sprite
======== Sprites I'm Aiming For ========

Fire Sprite (Payment Plan in Progress)

Lightning Sprite (Next Target!)

Arcane Sprite Earth Sprite Wind Sprite Water Sprite Shadow Sprite Ice Sprite

=========== FOR SALE ===========

Accents/Skins:

NONE

Chests:

NONE

Festival Sets:

NONE

Familiars:

NONE

Others:
Level 12 6-Digit Guardian

749986_350.png

More stuff will be added as I acquire them, so stay tuned! ^-^

Thank you for your time! ^-^

EDIT: I will not be accepting AH prices that are undercut by more than 10% below the next higher price.
QyZZPnS.png
@PhoenixMiko
@PhoenixMiko
QyZZPnS.png
@PheonixMiko, what would you want for the Storm Taken Chest?
@PheonixMiko, what would you want for the Storm Taken Chest?
@CBrown143

Sorry for the late reply! I think you misspelled my username. No worries though! ^-^

According to the AH, the lowest in gems is 90 (the other prices have expired so I can't see, please correct me if I'm wrong!) and the lowest in treasure is 59,000 T. So either of those will work! ^-^
@CBrown143

Sorry for the late reply! I think you misspelled my username. No worries though! ^-^

According to the AH, the lowest in gems is 90 (the other prices have expired so I can't see, please correct me if I'm wrong!) and the lowest in treasure is 59,000 T. So either of those will work! ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
Bump!
Bump!
QyZZPnS.png
Bump!
Bump!
QyZZPnS.png
@PheonixMiko do you have any battle stones for sale? I'd love to help you out but I'm restocking for my battle stone shop and that's all I'm buying. I sell at the absolute lowest prices so I don't make much profit. so a bulk deal would be great.
@PheonixMiko do you have any battle stones for sale? I'd love to help you out but I'm restocking for my battle stone shop and that's all I'm buying. I sell at the absolute lowest prices so I don't make much profit. so a bulk deal would be great.
'Fate rarely calls at the moment of our choosing' she never understood what her big brother, Optimus Prime had meant...until now. now she understood full well as she faced off against the guards of the world spark. Failure would mean the deaths of millions. to succeed, only she would perish, but she was fine with that. Her life was meaningless if She couldn't protect her people from what Starscream had done.
@silprime

So sorry for the late reply. I think you misspelled my username. No worries though! ^-^

Uhm, I only have extras of elemental attacks and a lot of the fragments. My mom is offering to give me 4 Berserkers for trade if you like.

Thank you so much for your time! ^-^
@silprime

So sorry for the late reply. I think you misspelled my username. No worries though! ^-^

Uhm, I only have extras of elemental attacks and a lot of the fragments. My mom is offering to give me 4 Berserkers for trade if you like.

Thank you so much for your time! ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
@PhoenixMiko I'm all set for stones at the moment and very low on treasure. I'm trying to sell a few hatchlings I just hatched today. all Crystal and facet. two have spines and the other has gembond. sigh I did a breeding today and I have a nest with 5 eggs. good news right? not for me. I don't have the room. so I have to earn 180k in 6 days.
@PhoenixMiko I'm all set for stones at the moment and very low on treasure. I'm trying to sell a few hatchlings I just hatched today. all Crystal and facet. two have spines and the other has gembond. sigh I did a breeding today and I have a nest with 5 eggs. good news right? not for me. I don't have the room. so I have to earn 180k in 6 days.
'Fate rarely calls at the moment of our choosing' she never understood what her big brother, Optimus Prime had meant...until now. now she understood full well as she faced off against the guards of the world spark. Failure would mean the deaths of millions. to succeed, only she would perish, but she was fine with that. Her life was meaningless if She couldn't protect her people from what Starscream had done.
@silprime

That's all right. I know how you feel. ^^; 6 days ago, I placed my best breeding pair on a nest and they only gave me one egg. Don't get me wrong, the hatchling is beautiful, but I wish they'd give me more than 2 eggs every now and then. They're my best sellers. Ironically, my not-so popular pairs always give me 3-4 eggs. TT____TT

Anyway, best of luck to the both of us! Thank you for your time! ^-^
@silprime

That's all right. I know how you feel. ^^; 6 days ago, I placed my best breeding pair on a nest and they only gave me one egg. Don't get me wrong, the hatchling is beautiful, but I wish they'd give me more than 2 eggs every now and then. They're my best sellers. Ironically, my not-so popular pairs always give me 3-4 eggs. TT____TT

Anyway, best of luck to the both of us! Thank you for your time! ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
1 2 3 4