Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Kievan's Sniping Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107
[quote] CURRENTLY: [b]OFFLINE[/b] [b]If you have previously made an order I WILL STILL HONOR IT AND SNIPE IT FOR YOU. BUT I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING FUTURE ORDERS.[/b] So this thread has been going on for, whew, 100 pages and almost a month! That is a long time!! Unfortunately I no longer have the time to devote to sniping as before, and it's gotten to be a bit more of a job than a hobby. So for now I'm closing up shop. Here are the items left in my inventory I need to get rid of. A BIG BIG thank you to ALL of my patrons for your kindness and patience. Seriously -- I started this shop to help out people who weren't able to snipe or pay for the AH prices and I'm really really happy to have helped some of you dress up your dragons all pretty! Those of you who showed me their GORGEOUS DRAGONS -- I LOVED seeing them, and thank you so much! To everyone who had ordered or bought from me: thank you for your business, and for those of you who tipped, thank you especially for your generosity!! [b]If you have previously made an order I WILL STILL HONOR IT AND SNIPE IT FOR YOU. BUT I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING FUTURE ORDERS.[/b] [/quote] Hi! I really enjoy sniping, but it's really more of a thrill, if I had to be honest. I'm not looking for any big profit here, and I'm REALLY not looking to try and keep up constantly relisting on the AH. So, here's a sniping shop instead :) Rules: [LIST=1] [*]This store is Pay-What-You-Think-is-Fair. However, I will not accept offers under the MP price (sorry, I've gotta at least make my money back.) [*]I am not selling bulk items at this point. While I am EXTREMELY flattered that you'd want to buy that much from me, I set this shop up so that people who weren't able to snipe or afford the exorbitant AH prices could still get something. [*]PLEASE PING ME if you want something [*]Due to having lost several items to... dishonest individuals, I require upfront payment. [*]PLEASE WAIT FOR MY CONFIRMATION before sending your payment. [*]Let me know if you want me to snipe something for you! Like I said, I mostly just enjoy it. You don't pay until I have secured the item. I don't like taking money for promises I'm not able to keep! [*]When Lightning has Dom, Dom bonuses apply, even for things that are already in stock. Things that are sniped that week are also discounted. Think of it as a bonus (and maybe a tiny reason to support Lightning when we push? c: ) [*]I DO accept items in exchange for things. Just let me know what you're wanting to trade! I'm kinda picky about item trades though, just a warning ._.; [/LIST] [quote=Current Stock] [item=Tawny Antlers]x2 [item=phantasmal halfmask]x1 [item=violet flowerfall]x1 [item=Autumn Breeze]x3 [/quote] [quote=Other Items in Stock] [item=Crimson Silk Sash] [item=Kelp Tender Crate][item=Jeweled Octoflyer Crate][Item=Brightheart Chest] [/quote] If you want to specially request something for me to snipe, give me a ping!
Quote:
CURRENTLY: OFFLINE

If you have previously made an order I WILL STILL HONOR IT AND SNIPE IT FOR YOU. BUT I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING FUTURE ORDERS.

So this thread has been going on for, whew, 100 pages and almost a month! That is a long time!! Unfortunately I no longer have the time to devote to sniping as before, and it's gotten to be a bit more of a job than a hobby. So for now I'm closing up shop. Here are the items left in my inventory I need to get rid of.

A BIG BIG thank you to ALL of my patrons for your kindness and patience. Seriously -- I started this shop to help out people who weren't able to snipe or pay for the AH prices and I'm really really happy to have helped some of you dress up your dragons all pretty! Those of you who showed me their GORGEOUS DRAGONS -- I LOVED seeing them, and thank you so much!

To everyone who had ordered or bought from me: thank you for your business, and for those of you who tipped, thank you especially for your generosity!!

If you have previously made an order I WILL STILL HONOR IT AND SNIPE IT FOR YOU. BUT I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING FUTURE ORDERS.

Hi!

I really enjoy sniping, but it's really more of a thrill, if I had to be honest. I'm not looking for any big profit here, and I'm REALLY not looking to try and keep up constantly relisting on the AH. So, here's a sniping shop instead :)

Rules:
  1. This store is Pay-What-You-Think-is-Fair. However, I will not accept offers under the MP price (sorry, I've gotta at least make my money back.)
  2. I am not selling bulk items at this point. While I am EXTREMELY flattered that you'd want to buy that much from me, I set this shop up so that people who weren't able to snipe or afford the exorbitant AH prices could still get something.
  3. PLEASE PING ME if you want something
  4. Due to having lost several items to... dishonest individuals, I require upfront payment.
  5. PLEASE WAIT FOR MY CONFIRMATION before sending your payment.
  6. Let me know if you want me to snipe something for you! Like I said, I mostly just enjoy it. You don't pay until I have secured the item. I don't like taking money for promises I'm not able to keep!
  7. When Lightning has Dom, Dom bonuses apply, even for things that are already in stock. Things that are sniped that week are also discounted. Think of it as a bonus (and maybe a tiny reason to support Lightning when we push? c: )
  8. I DO accept items in exchange for things. Just let me know what you're wanting to trade! I'm kinda picky about item trades though, just a warning ._.;

Current Stock wrote:
Tawny Antlers x2 Phantasmal Halfmask x1
Violet Flowerfall x1 Autumn Breeze x3
Other Items in Stock wrote:
Crimson Silk Sash
Kelp Tender Crate Jeweled Octoflyer Crate Brightheart Chest

If you want to specially request something for me to snipe, give me a ping!
[size=6][b]ORDERS[/b][/size] [size=6][b]THIS SECTION IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED. PLEASE REFER TO THE GOOGLE DOC FOR ORDERS.[/b][/size] [quote=Completed Orders] Rythen - Traditional Broadsword (1/1) (COMPLETED) BlackWinter - Traditional Broadsword (1/1) (COMPLETED) Melia - Traditional Broadsword (1/1) (COMPLETED) hungry - Simply A Flame (2/2) (COMPLETED) Harukai - Wildfire (2/2) - (COMPLETED) HondaYori - Secondary Gene: Peregrine (2/2) (COMPLETED) Azuri - Secondary Gene: Peregrine (1/1) (COMPLETED) GXLR - Secondary Gene: Peregrine (1/1) (COMPLETED) maltie - Secondary Gene: Peregrine (1/1) (COMPLETED) Mystique - Secondary Gene: Peregrine (1/1) (COMPLETED) Slaine - Black Wolf Cape (1/1) (COMPLETED) CujoCool - Black Wolf Cape (1/1) (COMPLETED) Azuri - Traditional Broadsword (1/1) (COMPLETED) Melia - Golden Silk Tail Bangle (1/1) (COMPLETE) greywell - Red Rose Flowerfall (1/1) (COMPLETE) kaijucats - Black Wolf Cape (1/1) (COMPLETED) Fawntastic - Black Wolf Cape (1/1) (COMPLETED) Coys - Black Wolf Cape (1/1) [COMPLETED) Kikatzu - Gossamer Wing Silks (4/4) (COMPLETED) Slane - Peace Dove (1/1) (COMPLETED) AeonsMusings - Peace Dove (2/2) (COMPLETED) Melia - Golden Silk Veil (1/1) (COMPLETED) sylscarlett - Emerald Aviator Coat (1/1) (COMPLETED) sylscarlett - Emerald Aviator Boots (1/1) (COMPLETED) sylscarlett - Crimson Aviator Gloves (1/1) (COMPLETED) Slaine - Contrast Aviator Coat (1/1) (COMPLETED) Herosmitten - Crimson Aviator Gloves (1/1) (COMPLETED) AeonsMusings - Leather Aviator Helmet (1/1) (COMPLETED) Slaine - White Aviator Scarf (1/1) (COMPLETED) Slaine - Contrast Aviator Helmet (1/1) (COMPLETED) Plushnoodle - Golden Wing Silks (1/1) (COMPLETED) Kireikatt - Navy Aviator Coat (1/1) (COMPLETED) ManicDraconis - Leather Aviator Helmet (1/1) (COMPLETED) thegracefuldeer - Gossamer Wing Silks (1/1) (COMPLETED) AeonsMusings - Leather Aviator Boots (1/1) (COMPLETED) Spatula - Black Wolf Cape (1/1) (COMPLETED) tunelessmelody - Golden Wing Silks (1/1) (COMPLETED) Lisandre - Leather Aviator Gloves (1/1) (COMPLETED) Lisandre - Leather Aviator Satchel (1/1) (COMPLETED) Lisandre - Leather Aviator Boots (1/1) (COMPLETED) Lizzi - Contrast Aviator Helmet (1/1) (COMPLETED) Fawntastic - Emerald Aviator Satchel (1/1) (COMPLETED) gabrielnovak - Navy Aviator Coat (1/1) (COMPLETED) Slaine - Contrast Aviator Gloves (1/1) (COMPLETED) AeonsMusings - Ivory Aviator Scarf (1/1) (COMPLETED) tunelessmelody - Cobalt Filigree Wing Guards (1/1) (COMPLETED) IliacBay - Golden Wing Silks (1/1) (COMPLETED) diaveborn - Gold Aviator Scarf (1/1) (COMPLETED) Herosmitten - Crimson Aviator Scarf (1/1) (COMPLETED) Herosmitten - Crimson Aviator Boots (1/1) (COMPLETED) Lizzi - Contrast Aviator Gloves (1/1) (COMPLETED) AeonsMusings - Leather Aviator Satchel (1/1) (COMPLETED) Aava - Contrast Aviator Coat (1/1) (COMPLETED) Kaelum - Midnight Sandwastes Vest (1/1) (COMPLETED) Jaypaw - Contrast Aviator Coat (1/1) (COMPLETED) kuninaga - Peace Dove (1/1) (COMPLETED) Lachla - Gold Aviator Coat (1/1) (COMPLETED) kuninaga - Red Rose Flower Crown (1/1) (COMPLETED) LittlestDragon - Peace Dove (1/1) (COMPLETED) Zillua - Navy Aviator Helmet (1/1) (COMPLETED) tunelessmelody - Gossamer Leg Silks (1/1) (COMPLETED) tunelessmelody - Gossamer Wing Silks (1/1) (COMPLETED) tunelessmelody - Crimson Feathered Wings (1/1) (COMPLETED) Irrwahn - Leather Aviator Coat (1/1) (COMPLETED) Syncogon - Peace Dove (1/1) (COMPLETED) moonoak - Crimson Aviator Coat (1/1) (COMPLETED) sylscarlett - Crimson Aviator Coat (1/1) (COMPLETED) Slaine - Contrast Aviator Boots (1/1) (COMPLETED) Fawntastic - Emerald Aviator Boots (1/1) (COMPLETED) Kaelum - Gossamer Leg Silks (1/1) (COMPLETED) IliacBay - Gold Silk Scarf (1/1) (COMPLETED) IliacBay - Gold Silk Veils (2/2) (COMPLETED) IliacBay - Bone Antlers (1/1) (COMPLETED) Lizzi - Contrast Aviator Coat (1/1) (COMPLETED) Lizzi - Contrast Aviator Scarf (1/1) (COMPLETED) Lizzi - Contrast Aviator Boots (1/1) (COMPLETED) Kanariah - Red Riding Hood (1/1) (COMPLETED) Spectralink - Contrast Aviator Coat (1/1) (COMPLETED) Spectralink - Squire's Beret (1/1) (COMPLETED) AeonsMusings - Red Riding Hood (1/1) (COMPLETED) Kuninaga - Red Rose Flowerfall (1/1) (COMPLETED) Kikatzu - Gold Filigree Boots (1/1) (COMPLETED) Zillua - Navy Aviator Boots (1/1) (COMPLETED) Sylscarlett - Inkwell Feathered Wings (1/1) (COMPLETED) Aviary - Crimson Aviator Coat (1/1) (COMPLETED) Ajax4Life14 - Crimson Aviator Coat (1/1) (COMPLETED) Coys - Sakura Flower Crown (1/1) (COMPLETED) Cometarmagon - Black Wolf Cape (1/1) (COMPLETED) Jaypaw - Contrast Aviator Satchel (1/1) (COMPLETED) speedythedino - Black Wolf Cape (1/1) (COMPLETED) LilyBound - Black Wolf Cape (1/1) (COMPLETED) Pristron - Crimson Aviator Coat (1/1) (COMPLETED) Zillua - Navy Aviator Coat (1/1) (COMPLETED) Aphroditie - Contrast Aviator Coat (1/1) (COMPLETED) Aphroditie - Contrast Aviator Satchel (1/1) (COMPLETED) Aphroditie - Contrast Aviator Boots (1/1) (COMPLETED) sylscarlett - Sky Blue Wing Silks (1/1) (COMPLETED) Ickyrus - Contrast Aviator Coat (1/2) (ONE OF TWO COMPLETED) Ajax4Life14 - Crimson Aviator Helmet (1/1) (COMPLETED) sylscarlett - Contrast Aviator Coat (1/1) (COMPLETED) Jaypaw - Crimson Aviator Helmet (1/1) (COMPLETED) IliacBay - Golden wing silks (1/1) (COMPLETED) kuninaga - Gold Aviator Boots (1/1) (COMPLETED) Kikatzu - Golden Wing Silks (1/1) (COMPLETED) Aphroditie - Gossamer Wing Silks (1/1) (COMPLETED) Lucrati - Ebony Antlers (1/1) (COMPLETED) IliacBay - Ebony Antlers (2/2) (COMPLETED) Ajax4life14 - Crimson Aviator Satchel (1/1) (COMPLETED) LilyBound - Gossamer Wing Silks (1/1) (COMPLETED) Aphroditie - Contrast Aviator Gloves (1/1) (COMPLETED) Jaypaw - Ebony Antlers (1/1) (COMPLETED) Krissim - Contrast Aviator Gloves (1/1) (COMPLETED) Krissim - Contrast Aviator Satchel (1/1) (COMPLETED) [/quote]
ORDERS

THIS SECTION IS NO LONGER BEING UPDATED. PLEASE REFER TO THE GOOGLE DOC FOR ORDERS.
Completed Orders wrote:
Rythen - Traditional Broadsword (1/1) (COMPLETED)
BlackWinter - Traditional Broadsword (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Melia - Traditional Broadsword (1/1) (COMPLETED)
hungry - Simply A Flame (2/2) (COMPLETED)
Harukai - Wildfire (2/2) - (COMPLETED)
HondaYori - Secondary Gene: Peregrine (2/2) (COMPLETED)
Azuri - Secondary Gene: Peregrine (1/1) (COMPLETED)
GXLR - Secondary Gene: Peregrine (1/1) (COMPLETED)
maltie - Secondary Gene: Peregrine (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Mystique - Secondary Gene: Peregrine (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Slaine - Black Wolf Cape (1/1) (COMPLETED)
CujoCool - Black Wolf Cape (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Azuri - Traditional Broadsword (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Melia - Golden Silk Tail Bangle (1/1) (COMPLETE)
greywell - Red Rose Flowerfall (1/1) (COMPLETE)
kaijucats - Black Wolf Cape (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Fawntastic - Black Wolf Cape (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Coys - Black Wolf Cape (1/1) [COMPLETED)
Kikatzu - Gossamer Wing Silks (4/4) (COMPLETED)
Slane - Peace Dove (1/1) (COMPLETED)
AeonsMusings - Peace Dove (2/2) (COMPLETED)
Melia - Golden Silk Veil (1/1) (COMPLETED)
sylscarlett - Emerald Aviator Coat (1/1) (COMPLETED)
sylscarlett - Emerald Aviator Boots (1/1) (COMPLETED)
sylscarlett - Crimson Aviator Gloves (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Slaine - Contrast Aviator Coat (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Herosmitten - Crimson Aviator Gloves (1/1) (COMPLETED)
AeonsMusings - Leather Aviator Helmet (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Slaine - White Aviator Scarf (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Slaine - Contrast Aviator Helmet (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Plushnoodle - Golden Wing Silks (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Kireikatt - Navy Aviator Coat (1/1) (COMPLETED)
ManicDraconis - Leather Aviator Helmet (1/1) (COMPLETED)
thegracefuldeer - Gossamer Wing Silks (1/1) (COMPLETED)
AeonsMusings - Leather Aviator Boots (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Spatula - Black Wolf Cape (1/1) (COMPLETED)
tunelessmelody - Golden Wing Silks (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Lisandre - Leather Aviator Gloves (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Lisandre - Leather Aviator Satchel (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Lisandre - Leather Aviator Boots (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Lizzi - Contrast Aviator Helmet (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Fawntastic - Emerald Aviator Satchel (1/1) (COMPLETED)
gabrielnovak - Navy Aviator Coat (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Slaine - Contrast Aviator Gloves (1/1) (COMPLETED)
AeonsMusings - Ivory Aviator Scarf (1/1) (COMPLETED)
tunelessmelody - Cobalt Filigree Wing Guards (1/1) (COMPLETED)
IliacBay - Golden Wing Silks (1/1) (COMPLETED)
diaveborn - Gold Aviator Scarf (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Herosmitten - Crimson Aviator Scarf (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Herosmitten - Crimson Aviator Boots (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Lizzi - Contrast Aviator Gloves (1/1) (COMPLETED)
AeonsMusings - Leather Aviator Satchel (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Aava - Contrast Aviator Coat (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Kaelum - Midnight Sandwastes Vest (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Jaypaw - Contrast Aviator Coat (1/1) (COMPLETED)
kuninaga - Peace Dove (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Lachla - Gold Aviator Coat (1/1) (COMPLETED)
kuninaga - Red Rose Flower Crown (1/1) (COMPLETED)
LittlestDragon - Peace Dove (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Zillua - Navy Aviator Helmet (1/1) (COMPLETED)
tunelessmelody - Gossamer Leg Silks (1/1) (COMPLETED)
tunelessmelody - Gossamer Wing Silks (1/1) (COMPLETED)
tunelessmelody - Crimson Feathered Wings (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Irrwahn - Leather Aviator Coat (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Syncogon - Peace Dove (1/1) (COMPLETED)
moonoak - Crimson Aviator Coat (1/1) (COMPLETED)
sylscarlett - Crimson Aviator Coat (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Slaine - Contrast Aviator Boots (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Fawntastic - Emerald Aviator Boots (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Kaelum - Gossamer Leg Silks (1/1) (COMPLETED)
IliacBay - Gold Silk Scarf (1/1) (COMPLETED)
IliacBay - Gold Silk Veils (2/2) (COMPLETED)
IliacBay - Bone Antlers (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Lizzi - Contrast Aviator Coat (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Lizzi - Contrast Aviator Scarf (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Lizzi - Contrast Aviator Boots (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Kanariah - Red Riding Hood (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Spectralink - Contrast Aviator Coat (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Spectralink - Squire's Beret (1/1) (COMPLETED)
AeonsMusings - Red Riding Hood (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Kuninaga - Red Rose Flowerfall (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Kikatzu - Gold Filigree Boots (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Zillua - Navy Aviator Boots (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Sylscarlett - Inkwell Feathered Wings (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Aviary - Crimson Aviator Coat (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Ajax4Life14 - Crimson Aviator Coat (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Coys - Sakura Flower Crown (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Cometarmagon - Black Wolf Cape (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Jaypaw - Contrast Aviator Satchel (1/1) (COMPLETED)
speedythedino - Black Wolf Cape (1/1) (COMPLETED)
LilyBound - Black Wolf Cape (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Pristron - Crimson Aviator Coat (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Zillua - Navy Aviator Coat (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Aphroditie - Contrast Aviator Coat (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Aphroditie - Contrast Aviator Satchel (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Aphroditie - Contrast Aviator Boots (1/1) (COMPLETED)
sylscarlett - Sky Blue Wing Silks (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Ickyrus - Contrast Aviator Coat (1/2) (ONE OF TWO COMPLETED)
Ajax4Life14 - Crimson Aviator Helmet (1/1) (COMPLETED)
sylscarlett - Contrast Aviator Coat (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Jaypaw - Crimson Aviator Helmet (1/1) (COMPLETED)
IliacBay - Golden wing silks (1/1) (COMPLETED)
kuninaga - Gold Aviator Boots (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Kikatzu - Golden Wing Silks (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Aphroditie - Gossamer Wing Silks (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Lucrati - Ebony Antlers (1/1) (COMPLETED)
IliacBay - Ebony Antlers (2/2) (COMPLETED)
Ajax4life14 - Crimson Aviator Satchel (1/1) (COMPLETED)
LilyBound - Gossamer Wing Silks (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Aphroditie - Contrast Aviator Gloves (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Jaypaw - Ebony Antlers (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Krissim - Contrast Aviator Gloves (1/1) (COMPLETED)
Krissim - Contrast Aviator Satchel (1/1) (COMPLETED)
@Volvaran pinging myself because I wanted someone to snipe something earlier but I can't remember what >.>
@Volvaran pinging myself because I wanted someone to snipe something earlier but I can't remember what >.>
@Kievan Ooohh does that mean you'd be willing to sell those wolf capes at MP price? o: I'm looking to purchase a bunch of them (:
@Kievan Ooohh does that mean you'd be willing to sell those wolf capes at MP price? o: I'm looking to purchase a bunch of them (:
6mWOUG0.png
@Kievan

I don't suppose you'd be up for trying to snipe a Traditional Broadsword, would you?
I'm actually not sure what the MP price is, but I'll throw an additional 10k on?
Ha, I've been trying to snipe it myself, but I have yet to even see it restocked.
@Kievan

I don't suppose you'd be up for trying to snipe a Traditional Broadsword, would you?
I'm actually not sure what the MP price is, but I'll throw an additional 10k on?
Ha, I've been trying to snipe it myself, but I have yet to even see it restocked.
8f867be293334bc26f8369a83e38ef09ffde0fab.png
@kievan
Can I buy the red wolf cape at 21k?
@kievan
Can I buy the red wolf cape at 21k?
Emerald Strawberry
@Kievan
Hey! Could I nab one of those gold wolf capes for 27k? I have a friend I wanna give it to c:
@Kievan
Hey! Could I nab one of those gold wolf capes for 27k? I have a friend I wanna give it to c:
85655121p.png ← pat the blorbo
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
nuvo-export.png 86951450.png
@disconcerto
Send the treasure on over! One gold wolf cape is yours :)

@Dragonhe1
Send the treasure on over :) (your signature is beautiful btw!! Love the pixels)

@BlackWinter
I will do my best! I've yet to see them restocked but as soon as I find one I'd be happy to let you know :)

@Runi
Due to the nature of the thread, I don't think I'm capable of bulk-selling at the moment. Was there a particular one you wanted to buy?
@disconcerto
Send the treasure on over! One gold wolf cape is yours :)

@Dragonhe1
Send the treasure on over :) (your signature is beautiful btw!! Love the pixels)

@BlackWinter
I will do my best! I've yet to see them restocked but as soon as I find one I'd be happy to let you know :)

@Runi
Due to the nature of the thread, I don't think I'm capable of bulk-selling at the moment. Was there a particular one you wanted to buy?
@Kievan Ooooh if possible would you snipe a Traditional Broadsword?
I could do 30k for one.
@Kievan Ooooh if possible would you snipe a Traditional Broadsword?
I could do 30k for one.
hFZSb6U.png MUYNhfy.png
fX0bVgZ.png
08G086a.png
tqGkHih.png
J7D1quC.png
ysD8zNU.png
You may have taken the lead, but I'll even the score.
You won the battle, you won't win the war.
Not now, and
Nevermore.
@Rythen

Again, I'll do my best to look out for them. I haven't seen them restocked yet but I'll let you know when I do get one or two! :)
@Rythen

Again, I'll do my best to look out for them. I haven't seen them restocked yet but I'll let you know when I do get one or two! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 106 107