Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Old Chests+ [W] Treasure/Gems
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][quote=token count] [center] -no festival atm-[/center][/quote][/center] [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/xAqDFUI.gif[/img][nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [center][font=Century Gothic][img]http://media.tumblr.com/d3a1ce11fdd678749a6a0064062a3d04/tumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif[/img][size=6][b]outburst's festival swap thread[/b][img]http://media.tumblr.com/d3a1ce11fdd678749a6a0064062a3d04/tumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif[/img][/size][/font][/center] [quote=outburst]This is the thread I have reserved for when festivals come around! I will be trading old festival chests, current chests, and tokens for whatever things I may be needing at the time. Please shoot me a ping if you are interested and I'll respond asap! :)[/quote] [quote=outburst][center][b]Currently wanting:[/b] [color=green][b] - gems - treasure[/b][/color][/center][/quote] [quote=outburst]Please take note that I do take into account that the items I currently want (gem marketplace scrolls) are always available, where as these older chests that I have are not. They are valuable, and I typically price them at the lowest AH price. [/quote] [quote=outburst][center]Ping me and I'll respond asap! I'm friendly. :)[/center][/quote] [/columns] [quote=what I currently have] [center]GEM TO TREASURE RATIO [b]1:650[/b][/center] I will always keep this updated! As soon as I swap or gain something, I will edit this to show. If for some reasons the hovers aren't working, ping me and I'll tell you what they are. I will trade multiple chests for something of better value. Will always swap older chests for even older chests! [item=Diamond Ring][item=Ruby Ring]x12 [item=Scythe Crate][item=Blackwing Croaker Crate]x2[item=Protector Crate]x2 [item=Steelhound Crate][item=Steel Crate][item=Black Iron Crate][item=Poisonous Crate]x2 [item=Citrine Crate][item=Crimson Reef Crate][item=Cursed Crate] [item=Faerielight Chest] [item=Flameheart Chest][item=Construct Chest] [item=Dioptase Chest] [item=Wild Jasper Chest] [item=Brambled Joker Chest][item=Lullaby Chest][item=Darkside Chest] [item=Bamboo Bound Chest] [item=Waveswept Chest][item=Wavesong Chest] [item=Sunbeam Sentinel Chest][item=Brightheart Chest]x2[item=Nightshatter Chest]x2 [item=Thundervolt Chest] [item=Crystalspine Aura Chest][item=Enchanted Drake Chest]x3[item=Spelldancer Chest]x2 [item=Contaminated Chest][item=Cursed Watcher Chest][item=Cradle of Goo Chest][item=Rose Rot Chest]x2[item=Engulfing Growths Chest]x2 [item=Petrified Pinions Chest]x2[item=Rock and Root Chest]x3[item=Sedimentary Sentinel Chest]x2[item=Veins of Gold Chest][item=Keeper of the Labyrinth Chest]x2 [/quote]
token count wrote:
-no festival atm-

xAqDFUI.gif
tumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gifoutburst's festival swap threadtumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif

outburst wrote:
This is the thread I have reserved for when festivals come around! I will be trading old festival chests, current chests, and tokens for whatever things I may be needing at the time. Please shoot me a ping if you are interested and I'll respond asap! :)
outburst wrote:
Currently wanting:
- gems
- treasure
outburst wrote:
Please take note that I do take into account that the items I currently want (gem marketplace scrolls) are always available, where as these older chests that I have are not. They are valuable, and I typically price them at the lowest AH price.
outburst wrote:
Ping me and I'll respond asap! I'm friendly. :)
what I currently have wrote:
GEM TO TREASURE RATIO 1:650

I will always keep this updated! As soon as I swap or gain something, I will edit this to show. If for some reasons the hovers aren't working, ping me and I'll tell you what they are. I will trade multiple chests for something of better value.

Will always swap older chests for even older chests!

Diamond Ring Ruby Ring x12
Scythe Crate Blackwing Croaker Crate x2 Protector Crate x2
Steelhound Crate Steel Crate Black Iron Crate Poisonous Crate x2 Citrine Crate Crimson Reef Crate Cursed Crate

Faerielight Chest

Flameheart Chest Construct Chest

Dioptase Chest Wild Jasper Chest

Brambled Joker Chest Lullaby Chest Darkside Chest

Bamboo Bound Chest

Waveswept Chest Wavesong Chest

Sunbeam Sentinel Chest Brightheart Chest x2 Nightshatter Chest x2

Thundervolt Chest

Crystalspine Aura Chest Enchanted Drake Chest x3 Spelldancer Chest x2
Contaminated Chest Cursed Watcher Chest Cradle of Goo Chest Rose Rot Chest x2 Engulfing Growths Chest x2

Petrified Pinions Chest x2 Rock and Root Chest x3 Sedimentary Sentinel Chest x2 Veins of Gold Chest Keeper of the Labyrinth Chest x2

bump! now live.
bump! now live.
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump