Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 100 101
@TerrorDerr

Ah it's ok, don't worry. I was unsure if you deleted the image on purpose or something went wrong with Photobucket, that's why I pinged you too. Hope you can get it fixed!

edit: If you can't fix it and you forgot to save copies of your art, I think most (if not all) images should still appear in Google's image search and they can be saved from there. Just in case you need it (but hopefully not!)
@TerrorDerr

Ah it's ok, don't worry. I was unsure if you deleted the image on purpose or something went wrong with Photobucket, that's why I pinged you too. Hope you can get it fixed!

edit: If you can't fix it and you forgot to save copies of your art, I think most (if not all) images should still appear in Google's image search and they can be saved from there. Just in case you need it (but hopefully not!)
ngw7WrY.png
@Zith @deadred92 @sarcastickitten @PaladinPrince @onehoureternity @Darthiel @Chemistry @Mycologist @memequeen @Malachai

Item/goop type: Slime
Goop quantity: 3
Goop colour: Black
@Zith @deadred92 @sarcastickitten @PaladinPrince @onehoureternity @Darthiel @Chemistry @Mycologist @memequeen @Malachai

Goop colour: Black
@Darthiel @TerrorDerr

Ah sorry about that i was at school, i hope the problem did get fixed though;o~o I saved copies of it as well in case something did happen to your art terror^w^
@Darthiel @TerrorDerr

Ah sorry about that i was at school, i hope the problem did get fixed though;o~o I saved copies of it as well in case something did happen to your art terror^w^
fr__tundra_pixel_painting_by_baelfin-d9cus5j.gif

Item/goop type: Muck
Goop quantity: 5
Goop colour: Copper

Item/goop type: Muck
Goop colour: Copper
@Zith @deadred92 @sarcastickitten @PaladinPrince @onehoureternity @Darthiel @Chemistry @Mycologist @memequeen @Malachai - Hello Everyone! ^^

Could I please get...

Goop colour: Grey

Thank you! n.n

@Zith @deadred92 @sarcastickitten @PaladinPrince @onehoureternity @Darthiel @Chemistry @Mycologist @memequeen @Malachai - Hello Everyone! ^^

Could I please get...

Goop colour: Grey

Thank you! n.n

O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    

May I please get

Item/goop type: Sludge
Goop colour: Green

May I please get

Item/goop type: Sludge
336806_daefb7429c15321d_I.gif333647_cafe6b3c3773e3a6_I.gif
@Zith @deadred92 @sarcastickitten @PaladinPrince @onehoureternity @Darthiel @Chemistry @Mycologist @memequeen @malachai

Goop type: Sludge
@Zith @deadred92 @sarcastickitten @PaladinPrince @onehoureternity @Darthiel @Chemistry @Mycologist @memequeen @malachai

Goop type: Sludge
Anim-spiral.gifx lore clan
spiral fan
rp friendly
for sale
free tiny buttons
xcorgi with feather pen
@nwyfre

Just an update to let you know my brewing level is now at level 15. Could you update that in the post please?
@nwyfre

Just an update to let you know my brewing level is now at level 15. Could you update that in the post please?
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
@Poscat @Maltshakes @Prescott @TerrorDerr @Skyheart @Nolov @Evarinya @Ramiella @Evbay @Aeranautics @Jaz Hi :3 I didn't see a form for this, but if I sent the items required would I be able to have an arcane tome made?
@Poscat @Maltshakes @Prescott @TerrorDerr @Skyheart @Nolov @Evarinya @Ramiella @Evbay @Aeranautics @Jaz Hi :3 I didn't see a form for this, but if I sent the items required would I be able to have an arcane tome made?
the-end-2-3.png
@Reyisbae
Yes! I've got an open cauldron and am about to go to bed, so I could start cooking one up before I log off. Don't forget, each recipe costs a small amount of treasure, too, at Baldwin's.
@Reyisbae
Yes! I've got an open cauldron and am about to go to bed, so I could start cooking one up before I log off. Don't forget, each recipe costs a small amount of treasure, too, at Baldwin's.
Anim-spiral.gifx lore clan
spiral fan
rp friendly
for sale
free tiny buttons
xcorgi with feather pen
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 100 101