Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101
[center][img]https://imgur.com/nI5eF3L.png[/img] [/center] [center]Welcome to the bubbling brew gathering! This thread has been made solely for those who need an extra cauldron to brew their items or for those who want to offer their services to others for free. [size=4][i][u][b]Please use the ping list below so we can get your order done as soon as possible and so that misspings do not happen^-^[/b][/u][/i][/size][/center] (also a note to my fellow brewers, i've removed the space between the @ and name by request for mobile users uwu) [u]For both services[/u] @nwyfre [u]For item services only[/u] [u]For goop services only[/u] [u]Unavailable(for when brewers are away for a while/don't do festival brewings^-^)[/u] ____________________________________________________________________________________ [center][u][b][size=5]Rules[/size][/b][/u][/center] [b]1)[/b]You can only request for one item at a time (please provide the goop items and treasure fee once one of us approves your order; note that we may tell you that we already have some/all the components needed) [b]2)[/b]You may request up to 1-5 of [u]one goop type+one colour type[/u] (just be aware that some goops will take longer to get than others) Just a note: you can now only order up to [u]3 rare goops per day[/u](gold muck, black slime and blue sludge/ooze/goo) [b]3)[/b]You can only request for one cauldron per day; i count the per day in FR time as to not confuse everyone. (this is so everyone can have a fair chance at getting a cauldron so this service isn't clogged up with multiple requests from one person^-^; ) [b]4)[/b]Please keep in mind that this is a free service so any donations of goop/items are appreciated ([i]please send general donations to me so i can keep track of them, this makes it so that no one else keeps the donations and 'disappear' with it^-^; [u]But,[/u] you can send over donations to the person who sent you the items/goop if you want to^w^[/i]) [rules may be changed/added depending on how well this goes] ____________________________________________________________________________________ [center][b][u][size=5]Request orders[/size][/u][/b][/center] [center]please fill this out if you are ordering anything[/center] [quote][center][b]Item/goop type:[/b] [b]Goop quantity:[/b] [b]Goop colour:[/b][/center][/quote] ____________________________________________________________________________________ [center][u][b][size=5]Donors[/size][/b][/u] This is a special thanks to those who've donated to this thread![/center] [center][b]|Harmonywish| |jillbobill| |PennateMarauder| |Zith| |nightrae| |Videogamerkm| |acey| |Evbay| |kurohahaha| |KaylaMichelle| |Veredii| |UnbridledPassion| |Rinslet| |Wolfunicorn| |Astori| |Doodlebell| |LamiaViper|[/b][/center] ____________________________________________________________________________________ [center][u][b][size=5]Other brewing services/guide you might be interested in[/size][/b][/u][/center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135917/1][img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/e8f00970409442759faeb09b5b89c08e/tumblr_nxakgmotTS1sewok3o1_500.gif[/img][/url] ____________________________________________________________________________________
nI5eF3L.png
Welcome to the bubbling brew gathering! This thread has been made solely for those who need an extra cauldron to brew their items or for those who want to offer their services to others for free.

Please use the ping list below so we can get your order done as soon as possible and so that misspings do not happen^-^
(also a note to my fellow brewers, i've removed the space between the @ and name by request for mobile users uwu)
For both services
@nwyfre

For item services only

For goop services only

Unavailable(for when brewers are away for a while/don't do festival brewings^-^)

____________________________________________________________________________________
Rules
1)You can only request for one item at a time (please provide the goop items and treasure fee once one of us approves your order; note that we may tell you that we already have some/all the components needed)

2)You may request up to 1-5 of one goop type+one colour type (just be aware that some goops will take longer to get than others) Just a note: you can now only order up to 3 rare goops per day(gold muck, black slime and blue sludge/ooze/goo)

3)You can only request for one cauldron per day; i count the per day in FR time as to not confuse everyone. (this is so everyone can have a fair chance at getting a cauldron so this service isn't clogged up with multiple requests from one person^-^; )

4)Please keep in mind that this is a free service so any donations of goop/items are appreciated (please send general donations to me so i can keep track of them, this makes it so that no one else keeps the donations and 'disappear' with it^-^; But, you can send over donations to the person who sent you the items/goop if you want to^w^)

[rules may be changed/added depending on how well this goes]
____________________________________________________________________________________
Request orders
please fill this out if you are ordering anything
Quote:
Item/goop type:
Goop quantity:
Goop colour:
Donors
This is a special thanks to those who've donated to this thread!
|Harmonywish| |jillbobill| |PennateMarauder| |Zith| |nightrae| |Videogamerkm| |acey| |Evbay| |kurohahaha| |KaylaMichelle| |Veredii| |UnbridledPassion| |Rinslet| |Wolfunicorn| |Astori| |Doodlebell| |LamiaViper|
Other brewing services/guide you might be interested in
tumblr_nxakgmotTS1sewok3o1_500.gif
fr__tundra_pixel_painting_by_baelfin-d9cus5j.gif
[center][u][b][size=5]Cauldron helper list[/size][/b][/u][/center] [center][b]Until further notice, there will only be my cauldron should I decide to revive my thread.[/b][/center] [center]This is a list for those who have offered their cauldron to help transmute some items/goop to help out the thread. [u]If you would like to offer your services; just notify me with this application below and i'll add you to the list.[/u] If you need any goop/items please pm me and i'll see if i have any of the items in stock. If you would like to be taken of the list for any reason, please ping me so i can take you off the list. Also, by any reason you haven't completed your current item order within [u]3 days[/u], I'll pm you and see what's going on and give you a 24-hour grace period to complete the order before I remove you and you will not be allowed to offer your services again, this is to get rid of any exploitation of this service from making and keeping our requester's items (the requester will also have a choice of getting another cauldron to make their item for free[no extra payment/items required] or get a full refund of what they've sent) [/center] [b][u]Just a added note for those who are helping out, if you are going to fill out someone's order please ping them and tell them that you're doing it, and when you're done to either message me or ping me on this thread saying that you've completed [person's name]'s order[/u](this isn't a required rule anymore as we have a google document but you can still ping if you'd like to)[/b] [quote][center][b]Username: Time zone(how ahead/behind are you from FR time?): Alchemy level: Goop, item or both services?:[/b][/center][/quote] ____________________________________________________________________________________ [center][user=nwyfre] [b]Username:[/b]nwyfre [b]Time zone:[/b]FR+18 [b]Alchemy level:[/b]10 [i][b]Both services available[/b][/i] [b]Brewing slot:[/b]open ~ [/center] ____________________________________________________________________________________
Cauldron helper list
Until further notice, there will only be my cauldron should I decide to revive my thread.
This is a list for those who have offered their cauldron to help transmute some items/goop to help out the thread.

If you would like to offer your services; just notify me with this application below and i'll add you to the list.

If you need any goop/items please pm me and i'll see if i have any of the items in stock. If you would like to be taken of the list for any reason, please ping me so i can take you off the list.

Also, by any reason you haven't completed your current item order within 3 days, I'll pm you and see what's going on and give you a 24-hour grace period to complete the order before I remove you and you will not be allowed to offer your services again, this is to get rid of any exploitation of this service from making and keeping our requester's items (the requester will also have a choice of getting another cauldron to make their item for free[no extra payment/items required] or get a full refund of what they've sent)

Just a added note for those who are helping out, if you are going to fill out someone's order please ping them and tell them that you're doing it, and when you're done to either message me or ping me on this thread saying that you've completed [person's name]'s order(this isn't a required rule anymore as we have a google document but you can still ping if you'd like to)
Quote:
Username:
Time zone(how ahead/behind are you from FR time?):
Alchemy level:
Goop, item or both services?:

Username:nwyfre Time zone:FR+18
Alchemy level:10 Both services available
Brewing slot:open
~
Waiting list
This is to keep track of orders(All orders are now on a document^o^)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/176MW3H92Uy-nUQY8FI4xsTBC4pDemQe9CCRiT832mRs/edit?usp=sharing
Waiting list
This is to keep track of orders(All orders are now on a document^o^)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/176MW3H92Uy-nUQY8FI4xsTBC4pDemQe9CCRiT832mRs/edit?usp=sharing
Icons for the thread Big thanks to TerrorDerr for making this lovely icon^w^ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1554500/1][img]https://imgur.com/ZxgwMOw.png[/img][/url] [code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1554500/1][img]https://imgur.com/ZxgwMOw.png[/img][/url] [/code]
Icons for the thread
Big thanks to TerrorDerr for making this lovely icon^w^
ZxgwMOw.png
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1554500/1][img]https://imgur.com/ZxgwMOw.png[/img][/url]
Ping list
If you'd like to be updated on future notices of this thread, just ask~!^-^

@ oneirodrakon @otakuderp13
Ping list
If you'd like to be updated on future notices of this thread, just ask~!^-^

@ oneirodrakon @otakuderp13
@nwyfre

Item/goop type: Ooze
Goop quantity: 1
Goop colour: orange

Thank's a lot <3 (I am tired of getting the the green one so help to get this one is really appreciated xD)
@nwyfre

Item/goop type: Ooze
Goop quantity: 1
Goop colour: orange

Thank's a lot <3 (I am tired of getting the the green one so help to get this one is really appreciated xD)
@Poscat

not a problem~ one orange ooze coming right up! :D
@Poscat

not a problem~ one orange ooze coming right up! :D
@nwyfre
Item/goop type: Slime
Goop quantity: 5
Goop colour: Grey

Sending some donations! :>
@nwyfre
Item/goop type: Slime
Goop quantity: 5
Goop colour: Grey

Sending some donations! :>
@Harmonywish

Thank you for the donations and i'll get your order done soon^-^
@Harmonywish

Thank you for the donations and i'll get your order done soon^-^
Bump~

If anyone wants to place an order i can put you on a waiting list and i'll get back to you later (school has gotten me today o^o; )
Bump~

If anyone wants to place an order i can put you on a waiting list and i'll get back to you later (school has gotten me today o^o; )
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 100 101