Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Nvm]
[center][b]This is an old thread I'm reusing for my own stuff. Please do not post here if you see this - whatever is listed here, this thread is inactive.[/b][/center] ------------------ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2094807][H] Familiars [W] Any apparel[/url] [quote]Hello, I've got a few extra familiars. I would like to swap them for apparel items [i]of any kind[/i]. If interested in trading with me, please post here or simply set up a CR stating what you'd like. I will do my best to keep the list updated. I'm not necessarily looking to trade everything I have here, I may close the thread at any point before I run out. Thank you! ------------------ [center][b]1 familiar for 1 apparel item[/b][/center] ------------------ [item=][item=][item=] ------------------ [center][b]1 familiar for 2 apparel items[/b][/center] ------------------ [item=][item=][item=] ------------------ [center][b]1 familiar for 3 apparel items[/b][/center] ------------------ [item=][item=][item=][/quote] ------------------- [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1734168]Level 1-25 Training (3-5 days) [Open][/url] [quote]Hello, [center][img]http://flightrising.com/html5/coliseum/images/title/spr_props.png[/img][/center] Today I'm offering a leveling service. I'm open to training [b][i]one dragon from any level to level 10-25[/i][/b]. Please note that I do not offer multiple slots in this thread, I'm only accepting one dragon at a time. Here is some more information about the procedure: [LIST] [*]Full 1-25 training takes me [b]3-5 days[/b] from the moment I receive your dragon. Smaller level intervals require less time. [*]The cost of a full leveling is [b]290kt[/b]. For alternate level options, please see this chart (clickable): [url=http://i.imgur.com/pRcnaNu.png][img]http://i.imgur.com/pRcnaNut.png[/img][/url] [*]If you'd like me to tincture and/or stone your dragon in any way, you will need to send the needed battle items over in advance. [*]To leave an order, please fill the form below and post it here. After I respond, please feel free to start a CR with your dragon for 1t. As soon as I receive the dragon, I will initiate a CR back to you [b]for the price of the service[/b]. [*]I can leave the dragon's stats untouched, but letting me stat him/her will make the process easier and faster. [*]I don't do collateral. [*]Once the dragon is leveled, I will ping you in this thread and will notify you through PM that he/she is ready for you to take back. [*]In case the leveling takes longer than 5 days/120 hours, a full refund can be provided. If you decide to take your (not leveled) dragon back [i]before[/i] the 5-day period has passed, there will be no refunds. [/LIST] [i]Form:[/i] [code][b]Name of the dragon:[/b] [b]His/her current level:[/b] [b]Desired level:[/b] [b]Should the dragon be stoned?[/b] Yes/No [b]Should he/she be tinctured?[/b] Yes/No [b]If you'd like him/her stoned, please list your preferred stone placement:[/b] Energy stone: [Any] Ability stones: [Any] [Empty] [Empty] [Empty] Augment stones: [Empty] [Empty] [Empty] Accessory stones: [Empty] [Empty] [b]Can stats be given to the dragon?[/b] Yes/No [b]If yes, what should the final distribution be (any stats left with an "X" will be distributed at my own discretion)?[/b] STR: X | AGI: X | VIT: X | QCK: X | INT: X | DEF: X | MND: X [b]Additional requests and comments, if any:[/b] [/code] [i]Example order:[/i] [quote][b]Name of the dragon:[/b] Bob [b]His/her current level:[/b] 7 [b]Desired level:[/b] 24 [b]Should the dragon be stoned?[/b] Yes [b]Should he/she be tinctured?[/b] Yes [b]If you'd like him/her stoned, please list your preferred stone placement:[/b] Energy stone: [Scratch] Ability stones: [Shred] [Eliminate] [Empty] [Sap] Augment stones: [Berserker] [Berserker] [Berserker] Accessory stones: [Ambush] [Empty] [b]Can stats be given to the dragon?[/b] Yes [b]If yes, what should the final distribution be (any stats left with an "X" will be distributed at my own discretion)?[/b] STR: 126 | AGI: X | VIT: 11 | QCK: 58 | INT: X | DEF: X | MND: X [b]Additional requests and comments, if any:[/b] [/quote] That's it. :) Thank you in advance![/quote] ------------------ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1608894]Baldwin lvl X (no fee; closed)[/url] [quote]Hello, My Baldwin cauldron is level 20. I don't need anything particular from there now, so I'm looking for brewing requests. ^^ [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img][/center] [b]The list of items I'm open to brewing varies every time - please check the information below the slots to make sure your request is acceptable at the given moment; thanks![/b] The cost of the service is the ingredients and money that the recipe includes. Any additions are happily accepted but not required. [b]Currently accepting:[/b] no requests [b]Slots:[/b][LIST=1][*] [i]Closed[/i] Status: waiting to brew Approximate time of delivery: N/A[/LIST] [b]Recipes available for slot 1:[/b] N/A [center][b]Recipes:[/b][/center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/CPax9RI.png[/img] Please post here or PM me if interested. Thank you![/quote] ------------------ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1332250][B] 1900 gems (1:500)[/url] [img]http://i.imgur.com/UjKHuYx.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/MkkN0yg.png[/img] [quote]Hello, As the title states, I'd love to buy 1900 gems at the rate of 1:500. I would be glad to purchase them in any portions. The amount I can buy will be regularly updated. Please let me know if interested in selling. If you'd like to post here, please make sure to ping me if possible (@Weidenbaum). If you wouldn't like to post in the thread, please feel free to simply CR me the gems and I'll get back to you with treasure asap. Thank you! P.S. The post count in the thread seems to be acting up. If you get a ping and are directed to a wrong page, please see the last page, sorry for the inconvenience. <3[/quote] ------------------ [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2021399][H] Insects, Meat and Seafood [W] Plants[/url] [quote]Hello, I've got some food I would like to swap for plants: [LIST] [*]1 insect point = 1.5 plant points [*]1 meat point = 1.5 plant points [*]1 seafood point = 2 plant points [/LIST] Below is the list of items I'd like to trade. I can swap them in any preferred quantities and combinations. There's no maximum amount of plants I'm looking for - I can exchange everything I have on hand for them. I will do my best to keep the list updated in a timely manner. If interested in swapping anything, please feel free to post here, PM me or set up a CR stating what you're after. Thank you! <3 ------------------------------------ [center][b]POOF[/b][/center] ------------------------------------ All gone! ------------------------------------ [/quote]
This is an old thread I'm reusing for my own stuff. Please do not post here if you see this - whatever is listed here, this thread is inactive.

[H] Familiars [W] Any apparel
Quote:
Hello,

I've got a few extra familiars. I would like to swap them for apparel items of any kind.

If interested in trading with me, please post here or simply set up a CR stating what you'd like. I will do my best to keep the list updated.
I'm not necessarily looking to trade everything I have here, I may close the thread at any point before I run out.

Thank you!

1 familiar for 1 apparel item

1 familiar for 2 apparel items

1 familiar for 3 apparel items

Level 1-25 Training (3-5 days) [Open]
Quote:
Hello,
spr_props.png

Today I'm offering a leveling service.
I'm open to training one dragon from any level to level 10-25.

Please note that I do not offer multiple slots in this thread, I'm only accepting one dragon at a time.

Here is some more information about the procedure:

• Full 1-25 training takes me 3-5 days from the moment I receive your dragon. Smaller level intervals require less time.

• The cost of a full leveling is 290kt. For alternate level options, please see this chart (clickable):
    pRcnaNut.png

• If you'd like me to tincture and/or stone your dragon in any way, you will need to send the needed battle items over in advance.

• To leave an order, please fill the form below and post it here. After I respond, please feel free to start a CR with your dragon for 1t. As soon as I receive the dragon, I will initiate a CR back to you for the price of the service.

• I can leave the dragon's stats untouched, but letting me stat him/her will make the process easier and faster.

• I don't do collateral.

• Once the dragon is leveled, I will ping you in this thread and will notify you through PM that he/she is ready for you to take back.

• In case the leveling takes longer than 5 days/120 hours, a full refund can be provided. If you decide to take your (not leveled) dragon back before the 5-day period has passed, there will be no refunds.

Form:
Code:
[b]Name of the dragon:[/b] [b]His/her current level:[/b] [b]Desired level:[/b] [b]Should the dragon be stoned?[/b] Yes/No [b]Should he/she be tinctured?[/b] Yes/No [b]If you'd like him/her stoned, please list your preferred stone placement:[/b] Energy stone: [Any] Ability stones: [Any] [Empty] [Empty] [Empty] Augment stones: [Empty] [Empty] [Empty] Accessory stones: [Empty] [Empty] [b]Can stats be given to the dragon?[/b] Yes/No [b]If yes, what should the final distribution be (any stats left with an "X" will be distributed at my own discretion)?[/b] STR: X | AGI: X | VIT: X | QCK: X | INT: X | DEF: X | MND: X [b]Additional requests and comments, if any:[/b]

Example order:
Quote:
Name of the dragon: Bob
His/her current level: 7
Desired level: 24
Should the dragon be stoned? Yes
Should he/she be tinctured? Yes
If you'd like him/her stoned, please list your preferred stone placement:
Energy stone: [Scratch]
Ability stones: [Shred] [Eliminate] [Empty] [Sap]
Augment stones: [Berserker] [Berserker] [Berserker]
Accessory stones: [Ambush] [Empty]
Can stats be given to the dragon? Yes
If yes, what should the final distribution be (any stats left with an "X" will be distributed at my own discretion)?
STR: 126 | AGI: X | VIT: 11 | QCK: 58 | INT: X | DEF: X | MND: X
Additional requests and comments, if any:

That's it. :) Thank you in advance!

Baldwin lvl X (no fee; closed)
Quote:
Hello,

My Baldwin cauldron is level 20. I don't need anything particular from there now, so I'm looking for brewing requests. ^^
cauldron_loading.gif

The list of items I'm open to brewing varies every time - please check the information below the slots to make sure your request is acceptable at the given moment; thanks!

The cost of the service is the ingredients and money that the recipe includes. Any additions are happily accepted but not required.

Currently accepting: no requests

Slots:
  1. Closed
    Approximate time of delivery: N/A

Recipes available for slot 1: N/A

Recipes:
CPax9RI.png

Please post here or PM me if interested. Thank you!

1900 gems (1:500)
UjKHuYx.png MkkN0yg.png
Quote:
Hello,

As the title states, I'd love to buy 1900 gems at the rate of 1:500. I would be glad to purchase them in any portions. The amount I can buy will be regularly updated.

Please let me know if interested in selling.
If you'd like to post here, please make sure to ping me if possible (@Weidenbaum). If you wouldn't like to post in the thread, please feel free to simply CR me the gems and I'll get back to you with treasure asap.

Thank you!

P.S. The post count in the thread seems to be acting up. If you get a ping and are directed to a wrong page, please see the last page, sorry for the inconvenience. <3

[H] Insects, Meat and Seafood [W] Plants
Quote:
Hello,

I've got some food I would like to swap for plants:

• 1 insect point = 1.5 plant points
  • 1 meat point = 1.5 plant points
  • 1 seafood point = 2 plant points

Below is the list of items I'd like to trade. I can swap them in any preferred quantities and combinations. There's no maximum amount of plants I'm looking for - I can exchange everything I have on hand for them.

I will do my best to keep the list updated in a timely manner.

If interested in swapping anything, please feel free to post here, PM me or set up a CR stating what you're after. Thank you! <3

POOF

All gone!

Formerly Weidenbaum. =)