Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T]Lots of Chests, new and old!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Let's start off with the things I am looking for: [first you know those fantasy dreamings that will probably never come true...] [item=tricktrouper crown] [item=thresher flatfins] [item=archivists spellscroll] [b][color=purple]Also looking to get some more comets:[/b] [item=companion comet] [/color] also some stones: [item=rally] Genes: [item=primary gene: crystal] [item=secondary gene: facet] And apparel: [item=wooden pipeflute] [item=black cat] [item=maincoon] [item=orange tabby] ...and of course straight up gems are cool too ;) [b]Here's what I have to offer:[/b] Skins: [item=skin: nebulosa][item=accent: aurora's light][item=skin: malachites loyalty][item=skin: bracket sporehost] [item=accent: arcane dancer] [item=accent: bamboo falls] Familiars: [item=hippogriff] [item=jawlocker] [item=magma embear] [item=hibernal starbear] [item=murktooth bramblekeep] [item=timber tender] [item=painted marionette] [item=spellbound tome] [item=livewire grizzly] [item=wooden marionette] [item=opposing forces] [item=insubstantial illusionist] [item=shiny residue] Chests: [item=freezing breath chest]x2 [item=starwood golem chest] [item=enchanted drake chest] [item=cursed watcher chest] [item=bramble trick chest] [item=tricky guise chest] [item=brambletrick chest] [item=sea mother chest]x2 [item=psywurm crate] [item=electric sparkle chest]x2 [item=spectral sneak chest] [item=stellar scholar chest] [item=ethereal planet chest] [item=faerie dream chest] [item=onyx idol chest] [item=twisted bamboo chest] [item=cherrybrook chest]x2 [item=ancient leviathan chest] [item=undrowned chest] I also have some currency: [item=charged sprocket]x89 [item=deepearth geode]x41 [item=eternal snow]x27 [item=messengers scroll]x101 [item=glowing ember]x20 [item=giant sand dollar]x68 ...and some eggs and dolls: [item=faded shadowbinder effigy]x2 [item=sopping tidelord sackdoll]x1 [item=charged stormcatcher sackdoll]x1 [item=unhatched nocturne egg] x3 So... think two of my skins are worth one of you comets? Make me an offer! Want a familiar and some currency for a piece of apparel? Just ask! I am willing to consider, deal break, and haggle. :) So let the trading commence! **at this time I am also in dire need of gems, so if you want to straight up offer gems, I'm open to it**
Let's start off with the things I am looking for:
[first you know those fantasy dreamings that will probably never come true...]
Tricktrouper Crown Thresher Flatfins

Also looking to get some more comets: Companion Comet

also some stones: Rally

Genes:
Primary Gene: Crystal Secondary Gene: Facet

And apparel:
Wooden Pipeflute Black Cat Orange Tabby

...and of course straight up gems are cool too ;)

Here's what I have to offer:
Skins:
Skin: Nebulosa Accent: Aurora's Light Skin: Bracket Sporehost Accent: Arcane Dancer Accent: Bamboo Falls
Familiars:
Hippogriff Jawlocker Magma Embear Hibernal Starbear Murktooth Bramblekeep Timber Tender Painted Marionette Spellbound Tome Livewire Grizzly Wooden Marionette Opposing Forces Insubstantial Illusionist Shiny Residue
Chests:
Freezing Breath Chest x2 Starwood Golem Chest Enchanted Drake Chest Cursed Watcher Chest Tricky Guise Chest Brambletrick Chest Sea Mother Chest x2 Psywurm Crate Electric Sparkle Chest x2 Spectral Sneak Chest Stellar Scholar Chest Ethereal Planet Chest Faerie Dream Chest Onyx Idol Chest Twisted Bamboo Chest Cherrybrook Chest x2 Ancient Leviathan Chest Undrowned Chest

I also have some currency: Charged Sprocket x89 Deepearth Geode x41 Eternal Snow x27 x101 Glowing Ember x20 Giant Sand Dollar x68

...and some eggs and dolls: Faded Shadowbinder Effigy x2 Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll x1 Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll x1 Unhatched Nocturne Egg x3

So... think two of my skins are worth one of you comets? Make me an offer! Want a familiar and some currency for a piece of apparel? Just ask! I am willing to consider, deal break, and haggle. :) So let the trading commence!

**at this time I am also in dire need of gems, so if you want to straight up offer gems, I'm open to it**
B9_L2.pngiSuPyTT.pngo82-d4-Nrogara.pngm29-02-book.pngyK9tsxy.pngbibrHzP.pngo82-d3-Nrogara.pngB9_R2.pngm30-01-book.pngo82-d2-Nrogara.pnguisysIG.pngoKTlA9t.pngm29-04-book.pngT16.pngm30-02-book.pngWkyw2V9.png
^
^
B9_L2.pngiSuPyTT.pngo82-d4-Nrogara.pngm29-02-book.pngyK9tsxy.pngbibrHzP.pngo82-d3-Nrogara.pngB9_R2.pngm30-01-book.pngo82-d2-Nrogara.pnguisysIG.pngoKTlA9t.pngm29-04-book.pngT16.pngm30-02-book.pngWkyw2V9.png
^^
^^
@Nrogara
I'd be willing to trade bears for Amber Light. I have the Herald and the Bramblekeep and the Polar Freeze Defender. What do you think would be a fair trade?
@Nrogara
I'd be willing to trade bears for Amber Light. I have the Herald and the Bramblekeep and the Polar Freeze Defender. What do you think would be a fair trade?
they/them
@gabrielnovak, after a quick look at the AH, looks like Brablekeep is pretty near in value! If it sounds good to you, you can send 'im on over :)

*edit* just realized I pinged your name wrong; sorry!
@gabrielnovak, after a quick look at the AH, looks like Brablekeep is pretty near in value! If it sounds good to you, you can send 'im on over :)

*edit* just realized I pinged your name wrong; sorry!
^
^
^^
^^
^^^
^^^
@Nrogara I have the Bramble Jester skin!

its worth about 150 and the Wild Jasper is worth about 100g so maybe trade for the Wild Jasper and 50gems?
@Nrogara I have the Bramble Jester skin!

its worth about 150 and the Wild Jasper is worth about 100g so maybe trade for the Wild Jasper and 50gems?
pansexual_zpstmga7pty.png
@Flyingcat4 that sounds great! Sending over now :D
@Flyingcat4 that sounds great! Sending over now :D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19