Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Astro Swaps and Sales
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Astro Swaps and Sales

Since I'd like to clear my hoard a bit, I'm going to be selling a bunch of stuff, including retired and cycled out items.

I will accept both pure payments at lowest Auction House price (treasure) and items on my wishlist. My current gem ratio is 1g:670t.

Please ping me (@astroprojection) to contact me in this thread for any inquiries.
Astro Swaps and Sales

Since I'd like to clear my hoard a bit, I'm going to be selling a bunch of stuff, including retired and cycled out items.

I will accept both pure payments at lowest Auction House price (treasure) and items on my wishlist. My current gem ratio is 1g:670t.

Please ping me (@astroprojection) to contact me in this thread for any inquiries.
f2fhZ9G.png
Usermade Skins/Accents

Have

(unattached/easy to trade)

(equipped/unlikely to trade)

Want
Festival:

Usermade:

Also generally interested in usermade accents, especially for coatls, wildclaws, skydancers, and spirals.
Usermade Skins/Accents

Have

(unattached/easy to trade)

(equipped/unlikely to trade)

Want
Festival:

Usermade:

Also generally interested in usermade accents, especially for coatls, wildclaws, skydancers, and spirals.
f2fhZ9G.png
[reserved just in case]
[reserved just in case]
f2fhZ9G.png
Hi @astroprojection! Since I'm horrible at math, I'm going to list what I can offer from your wishlist, and what I'm interested in what you're selling, and we can hash out numbers together? :3 Not expecting everything for what I'm offering, just figure it's easier to make a list and then we can pick and choose what works! I can offer: [item=white cabbage butterfly] x 64 [item=white-eared hummingbird] x 27 [item=black tulip] x 162 [item=maidens blush] x 174 [item=amethyst striker] x 5 [item=opal cobra] x 13 [item=emerald striker] x 14 [item=spotted grasshopper] x 45 [item=white pawn] x187 What I'm interested in: [item=wintermane bowman][item=mesacliff harpy][item=scrapmetal tracker][item=budwing morpho][item=ultramel amphithere][item=proto manticore][item=clown hippocampus][item=hippocampus][item=deadwood boar][item=tigerblood foo][item=mantled foo][item=corrosive depin][item=sentry squawker][item=sakura flowerfall][item=pink wooly tail][item=pink wooly antennae][item=blushing pink rose]
Hi @astroprojection!

Since I'm horrible at math, I'm going to list what I can offer from your wishlist, and what I'm interested in what you're selling, and we can hash out numbers together? :3 Not expecting everything for what I'm offering, just figure it's easier to make a list and then we can pick and choose what works!

I can offer:
White Cabbage Butterfly x 64
White-Eared Hummingbird x 27
Black Tulip x 162
Maidens Blush x 174
Amethyst Striker x 5
Opal Cobra x 13
Emerald Striker x 14
Spotted Grasshopper x 45
White Pawn x187

What I'm interested in:
Wintermane Bowman Mesacliff Harpy Scrapmetal Tracker Budwing Morpho Ultramel Amphithere Proto Manticore Clown Hippocampus Hippocampus Deadwood Boar Tigerblood Foo Mantled Foo Corrosive Depin Sentry Squawker Sakura Flowerfall Pink Wooly Tail Pink Wooly Antennae Blushing Pink Rose
@Kamimura

Sure, sounds like a plan! I went ahead and found lowest AH prices on all these items, so let me know what you think works for you.

Wintermane Bowman: 12.4k
Mesacliff Harpy: 9k
Scrapmetal: 50k
Budwing Morpho: 6k
Ultramel Amphithere: 15k
Proto Manticore: 4.7k
Clown Hippocampus: 29.8k
Hippocampus: 8k
Deadwood Boar: 17.7k
Tigerblood Foo: 25k
Mantled Foo: 86k
Corrosive Depin: 14k
Sentry Squawker: 28k

Sakura Flowerfall: 250k
Pink Wooly Tail: 55k
Pink Wooly antennae: 36k
Blushing Pink Rose: 28.95k

White Cabbage Butterfly: 900t
White-Eared Hummingbird: 5 for 9kt= 1.8kt
Black Tulip: 1kt
Maidens Blush: 5 for 20kt = 4kt
Amethyst Striker: 7.3kt
Opal Cobra: 4kt
Emerald Striker: 4kt
Spotted Grasshopper: 850t
White Pawn: 199t
@Kamimura

Sure, sounds like a plan! I went ahead and found lowest AH prices on all these items, so let me know what you think works for you.

Wintermane Bowman: 12.4k
Mesacliff Harpy: 9k
Scrapmetal: 50k
Budwing Morpho: 6k
Ultramel Amphithere: 15k
Proto Manticore: 4.7k
Clown Hippocampus: 29.8k
Hippocampus: 8k
Deadwood Boar: 17.7k
Tigerblood Foo: 25k
Mantled Foo: 86k
Corrosive Depin: 14k
Sentry Squawker: 28k

Sakura Flowerfall: 250k
Pink Wooly Tail: 55k
Pink Wooly antennae: 36k
Blushing Pink Rose: 28.95k

Black Tulip: 1kt
Maidens Blush: 5 for 20kt = 4kt
Opal Cobra: 4kt
White Pawn: 199t
f2fhZ9G.png
@astroprojection

Hi there! I'm interested in your Barkback Boar, Winter Cape, Firebreather Cape, and Gold/Silver/Iron Ore.

I have got the following from your Wanted List:

2 White Cabbage Butterfly
14 White-Eared Hummingbird
2 Sunkernel
17 Onyx Cobra
8 Amethyst Striker
17 Emerald Striker
30 Spotted Grasshopper
8 Ferret
22 Ermine
3 Igneous Flow
@astroprojection

Hi there! I'm interested in your Barkback Boar, Winter Cape, Firebreather Cape, and Gold/Silver/Iron Ore.

I have got the following from your Wanted List:

2 White Cabbage Butterfly
14 White-Eared Hummingbird
2 Sunkernel
17 Onyx Cobra
8 Amethyst Striker
17 Emerald Striker
30 Spotted Grasshopper
8 Ferret
22 Ermine
3 Igneous Flow
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz

Hi there! Here's what I got for AH prices! Let me know how many you'd like of the ores (I have lots of Iron Ore)

Barkback Boar: 13.5k
Winter Cape: 45k
Firebreather Cape: 110k
Gold Ore (have 4): 29.5k/ore
Silver Ore (have 3): 4k/ore
Iron Ore (have 220) : 1.2k/ore or 60k/stack of 99

Sunkernel: 450t
Onyx Cobra: 5.3kt
Ferret: 9k
Ermine: 2 for 5kt= 2.5kt
Igneous Flow: 2750t

(BTW I'm gonna be heading to bed very soon and will prob get back to you tomorrow, if that's okay!)
@Twizz

Hi there! Here's what I got for AH prices! Let me know how many you'd like of the ores (I have lots of Iron Ore)

Barkback Boar: 13.5k
Winter Cape: 45k
Firebreather Cape: 110k
Gold Ore (have 4): 29.5k/ore
Silver Ore (have 3): 4k/ore
Iron Ore (have 220) : 1.2k/ore or 60k/stack of 99

Sunkernel: 450t
Onyx Cobra: 5.3kt
Ferret: 9k
Ermine: 2 for 5kt= 2.5kt
Igneous Flow: 2750t

(BTW I'm gonna be heading to bed very soon and will prob get back to you tomorrow, if that's okay!)
f2fhZ9G.png
@astroprojection

Awesome!

so if I did my math right, these are the values for my swipp stuff:

white cabbage = 57600
hummingbirds = 48000
black tulips = 162000
maidens blush = 696000
amethyst striker = 36500
opal cobra = 52000
emerald = 56000
grasshoper = 38250
pawn = 37213

Assuming you want/need the total amounts of everything but the maidens blush (because haha I've hoarded so many and that treasure price seems ridiculous), they would add up to ~487563 treasure total. If I snagged all of the familiars and added the sakura flower fall, my math says that'd end up to being about ~510k. so depending on how many maidens blush you want/need, it could close the gap? but of course if you want lesser amounts too I can recalculate! :3
@astroprojection

Awesome!

so if I did my math right, these are the values for my swipp stuff:

white cabbage = 57600
hummingbirds = 48000
black tulips = 162000
maidens blush = 696000
amethyst striker = 36500
opal cobra = 52000
emerald = 56000
grasshoper = 38250
pawn = 37213

Assuming you want/need the total amounts of everything but the maidens blush (because haha I've hoarded so many and that treasure price seems ridiculous), they would add up to ~487563 treasure total. If I snagged all of the familiars and added the sakura flower fall, my math says that'd end up to being about ~510k. so depending on how many maidens blush you want/need, it could close the gap? but of course if you want lesser amounts too I can recalculate! :3
@Kamimura

Ok, tallying everything besides the maiden's blush gives me 488163t, which is close enough to your total. The price for all familiars + sakura flowerfall that my calculator gives me is 555.6kt (although it's quite late, I could be messing up somewhere). Since I'm heading off to bed, let me do these calculations again tomorrow when I'm properly awake and making the difference up in maidens blush (something like 10-15 maidens blush) sounds perfect to me. Is that okay with you?
@Kamimura

Ok, tallying everything besides the maiden's blush gives me 488163t, which is close enough to your total. The price for all familiars + sakura flowerfall that my calculator gives me is 555.6kt (although it's quite late, I could be messing up somewhere). Since I'm heading off to bed, let me do these calculations again tomorrow when I'm properly awake and making the difference up in maidens blush (something like 10-15 maidens blush) sounds perfect to me. Is that okay with you?
f2fhZ9G.png
@astroprojection

Ah, I could've flubbed too! Me and numbers don't get along. But yeah, that sounds good to me! Have a good rest. :3
@astroprojection

Ah, I could've flubbed too! Me and numbers don't get along. But yeah, that sounds good to me! Have a good rest. :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7