Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Retired Items & Skins
1 2 3 4 5
Alrighty so here we go, I've been very inactive this past year and I would like to make up what I have missed in regards to retired festival apparel and familiars. I am willing to pay for these in the older festival items that I have listed below. After that there will be what exactly I am looking for. EDIT: I'm also taking straight treasure or gems now. Also will take leveling services. Have: [skin= 3153] [skin= 1783] [skin=2907] [skin=1490] [skin=3155] [skin=3156] [skin=3157] [item=wind sprite] [item=oceanguard chest] [item=ocean blue chest] [item= jolly chest] [item= treeborn chest] [item= lantern chest] [item= overgrowth chest] [item= scripted chest] [item= brightcloud chest] [item= consorts box] [item=surgelight chest] [item=luminoussurge chest ] [item= livesurge chest] [item=flameheart chest] [item=ice golem chest] [item=darkened arm scar] Want: [item=unicorn guise] [item=companion comet] [item=runaway rotclaw] [item=crystalhide treads] [item=leafy gladeboughs] [item=starseer's sash] [item=electrified sash] [item=druidic sash] [item=timber tender] [item=cloudkeeper herald] [item=murktooth bramblekeep] [item=polarfreeze defender] [skin=11970] [skin=11971] [skin=11972] [skin=11973] [skin=11974] [skin=11975] [skin= 11976] [skin=11977] [skin=11978] [skin=11979] [skin=11980] [skin=11981]
Alrighty so here we go, I've been very inactive this past year and I would like to make up what I have missed in regards to retired festival apparel and familiars. I am willing to pay for these in the older festival items that I have listed below. After that there will be what exactly I am looking for.

EDIT: I'm also taking straight treasure or gems now. Also will take leveling services.

Have:

Wind Sprite Oceanguard Chest Ocean Blue Chest Jolly Chest Treeborn Chest Lantern Chest Overgrowth Chest Scripted Chest Brightcloud Chest Consorts Box SurgeLight Chest LuminousSurge Chest Livesurge Chest Flameheart Chest Ice Golem Chest Darkened Arm Scar

Want:

Unicorn Guise Companion Comet Runaway Rotclaw Crystalhide Treads Leafy Gladeboughs Starseer's Sash Electrified Sash Druidic Sash Timber Tender Cloudkeeper Herald Murktooth Bramblekeep Polarfreeze Defender
@Grumpydoog how much for ice sprite?
@Grumpydoog how much for ice sprite?
@Grumpydoog I'm also interested in the ice sprite. Off the top of my head I can offer the rotclaw, crystalhide treads, chillspike collar, moonglow thorns, balloon, and at least three different sashes that you want. I can offer more dpending on how much you're looking for it.
@Grumpydoog I'm also interested in the ice sprite. Off the top of my head I can offer the rotclaw, crystalhide treads, chillspike collar, moonglow thorns, balloon, and at least three different sashes that you want. I can offer more dpending on how much you're looking for it.
I'm looking for a female Yellow/Amber/Grapefruit Nocturne with Light eyes and Circuit. First two genes don't matter because I'm going to remove them.

If you have a dragon like this, or dragons that could breed this, please let me know!
@Theenigma Im thinking around 2mil.
@Anabanana Can you total all of that up for me? :D
@Theenigma Im thinking around 2mil.
@Anabanana Can you total all of that up for me? :D
@Grumpydoog hmm I could do that but I'd have to earn some quick treasure, which im terrible at ;-;
@Grumpydoog hmm I could do that but I'd have to earn some quick treasure, which im terrible at ;-;
@Theenigma I'm not really looking for TR but for the items.. Maybe if you wanted to do some treasure and some items im looking for?
@Theenigma I'm not really looking for TR but for the items.. Maybe if you wanted to do some treasure and some items im looking for?
@Grumpydoog the only rare thing i have that's not on a payment plan is Twice-Dyed Cowl i don't have anything on ur list :C
@Grumpydoog the only rare thing i have that's not on a payment plan is Twice-Dyed Cowl i don't have anything on ur list :C
@Grumpydoog

Thorns - 215000
Treads - 175000
Collar - 99000
Balloon - 100000
Electrified Sash - 270000
Stnekeeper Sash - 100000
Shady Sash - 232000
Rotclaw - 300000

Total value: 1491000
@Grumpydoog

Thorns - 215000
Treads - 175000
Collar - 99000
Balloon - 100000
Electrified Sash - 270000
Stnekeeper Sash - 100000
Shady Sash - 232000
Rotclaw - 300000

Total value: 1491000
I'm looking for a female Yellow/Amber/Grapefruit Nocturne with Light eyes and Circuit. First two genes don't matter because I'm going to remove them.

If you have a dragon like this, or dragons that could breed this, please let me know!
@TheEnigma Ah, ok..
@Anabanana I calculated all of the things you offered except the sashes because I'm not sure which ones you have. I'll also take doubles and the familiars I didnt get a chance to put up. 763,250 is the current total I got using the lowest AH price.

Whoops, you were ahead of me.... And the price I got for the treads was 125 gems, which I totaled to 81.5k
@TheEnigma Ah, ok..
@Anabanana I calculated all of the things you offered except the sashes because I'm not sure which ones you have. I'll also take doubles and the familiars I didnt get a chance to put up. 763,250 is the current total I got using the lowest AH price.

Whoops, you were ahead of me.... And the price I got for the treads was 125 gems, which I totaled to 81.5k
@Grumpydoog

lol I was wanting to put an offer in... turns out it is almost word for word what Anabanana had posted. If you're wanting duplicates, and have an extra ice sprite, let me know. I'll see what my wife needs/can offer you as well.
@Grumpydoog

lol I was wanting to put an offer in... turns out it is almost word for word what Anabanana had posted. If you're wanting duplicates, and have an extra ice sprite, let me know. I'll see what my wife needs/can offer you as well.
Wishlist collecting All the things!. Oh dear... Total quest on track!

Always looking for holiday toned UMAs.
1 2 3 4 5