Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] SPROCkets [W] Skins for dragons!!!
So I have festival currency on sale and will be on sale fom the rest of the month. Decided since my thread was a success last month I thought I'd make a new one for this month. A new thing for this month, if you want something from the Festive Favors(since I don't ever buy from there) I will buy it for you in exchange for treasure :) Here are the currencies I have available for sale: 209 Charged Sprockets (will take 2 gems each or 600 treasure each) OBO [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/891.png[/img] Here are the items for sale: 1x Storm Taken Chest (selling for 44k treasure OBO) -SOLD!!! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/11965.png[/img] Wishlist: Soon to be posted
So I have festival currency on sale and will be on sale fom the rest of the month. Decided since my thread was a success last month I thought I'd make a new one for this month.

A new thing for this month, if you want something from the Festive Favors(since I don't ever buy from there) I will buy it for you in exchange for treasure :)

Here are the currencies I have available for sale:

209 Charged Sprockets (will take 2 gems each or 600 treasure each) OBO
891.png

Here are the items for sale:

1x Storm Taken Chest (selling for 44k treasure OBO) -SOLD!!!
11965.png

Wishlist:

Soon to be posted
Jessica - FR +2
CEvzoxE.gif]nNxirvT.gif
@Jessaboo
Since I can buy the storm taken skin from the AH for 34kt, would you go down to that price for the chest? Or I can give 34 sprockets.
@Jessaboo
Since I can buy the storm taken skin from the AH for 34kt, would you go down to that price for the chest? Or I can give 34 sprockets.
@MadaraKeehl, absolutely lowest price guaranteed!
:)
@MadaraKeehl, absolutely lowest price guaranteed!
:)
Jessica - FR +2
CEvzoxE.gif]nNxirvT.gif
@Jessaboo
Okay :D Thanks. Would you like the sprockets or the treasure :) (or a mix?)
@Jessaboo
Okay :D Thanks. Would you like the sprockets or the treasure :) (or a mix?)
@MadaraKeehl, treasure would be fine. :)
@MadaraKeehl, treasure would be fine. :)
Jessica - FR +2
CEvzoxE.gif]nNxirvT.gif
@Jessaboo
Okay :) Sending the mail now.
@Jessaboo
Okay :) Sending the mail now.
Daily Bump!! :)
Daily Bump!! :)
Jessica - FR +2
CEvzoxE.gif]nNxirvT.gif