Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Humm's Dragon-Sitting Service [OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[center][b][i]If you are a Wind Flight DOM Pusher (and a conquest push is occurring), scroll to the bottom of this post![/i][/b][/center] You walk up to the entrance of the lair warily, a bit unsure of what to expect. You haven't seen a service offered like this before, but perhaps you'll find you're in need of it? You follow the signs into the entrance and through a large room, where a few of the lair's residents are chatting. A fae notices you and flitters over. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/26655/2665413_350.png[/img] [i]"O-oh, hello!"[/i] she stutters. [i]"You're not from here, and Mira's not with you, so you must be curious about our housing service?"[/i] She looks at you and you nod. She seems to relax a little as she slips into some rehearsed lines. [i]"It might seem strange, but it's actually really simple! You see, our clan has moved all over the Windswept Plateau, but we settled back here in the Steppes. Naturally, we had to expand, but, well, we may have gone a bit overboard. As a result, most of our rooms are actually empty. We're taking the opportunity to let wanderers stay here. Interested?"[/i][/center] [b]Hello! An Introduction[/b]----- Role-Play aside, it is true that unlike many, I seem to have an abundance of lair space! I've not really been breeding my own dragons, and I don't intend to gain any more permanents, so it will likely remain empty. And that gets a little boring. So, why not open it up to others that could use it? [b]How This Works:[/b]----- 1. I've allotted a certain amount of lair space for the purposes of this service. 2. Each user may ask I look after up to [b]5[/b] dragons at a time for one of 2 time-frames, whether it's because they need space to hatch a nest or even just for lore purposes. (It's like a vacation, I suppose.) 3. I'll keep track of how long I keep your dragons and send them back on the correct date (Though you can always ask for them back early!) 4. Days are counted as including the day of sending 5. 3-day holds will be sent back at the start of the 4th day (Ex: sent on the 7th, will be sent back on the 10th) 6. 7-day holds will be sent back at the start of the 8th day (Ex: sent on a Monday, will be sent back the next Tuesday) 7. All I ask in return is a small donation of food or whatever you feel is appropriate! This is a "pay what you want" service. :) [b]8. This service will be closed during the week of and week before Wind is pushing for dominance! This means no new requests will be taken the week before the push, and dragons under my care will be returned before the push week starts.[/b] Not profit pushes, just conquest pushes. It may also close at any time for various reasons such as: lack of internet, real life, overwhelming responsibilities elsewhere, etc. 9. [b]Special Cases[/b] - Exceptions can be made to the 5 max dragons and 7 day limits with prior notice! Special cases will be charged a flat fee of [b]2000 treasure per dragon held[/b] regardless of however many days I am holding it for. Limit of 1 Special Case at a time to make sure I have enough room. [u]Amount of dragons limited to max of 30 in all cases, time held is limited to a max of 30 days.[/u] [center][size=5][b]When making a post, please include the following information![/b][/size][/center] [quote=Please Include!] [LIST] [*]Amount of dragons (1-5) [*]How long are they being held? (3 days or 7 days) [/LIST][/quote] [center][size=5][b]Also: Please remember to remove familiars from your dragons and check to make sure they are not sitting on a nest![/b][/size][/center] [center][i]Wind Flight's next dom push is scheduled for:[/i] [b]Unknown[/b][/center] [center][size=5][b]Space Available: 75/75[/b][/size][/center] [center][b]3-Day Plan:[/b] [LIST=1] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [b]7-Day Plan:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]QuickSilvr (5 days) - 3 dragons - tbr 3/4 [*] [*] [/LIST] [b]Special Case:[/b] [list=1] [*]QuickSilvr - when new color wheel arrives - 10 dragons, 2 weeks [/list] [/center] [center][size=5]Wind DOM Pushers Click [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs3/1563222]Here![/url][/center]
If you are a Wind Flight DOM Pusher (and a conquest push is occurring), scroll to the bottom of this post!

You walk up to the entrance of the lair warily, a bit unsure of what to expect. You haven't seen a service offered like this before, but perhaps you'll find you're in need of it? You follow the signs into the entrance and through a large room, where a few of the lair's residents are chatting. A fae notices you and flitters over.
2665413_350.png
"O-oh, hello!" she stutters. "You're not from here, and Mira's not with you, so you must be curious about our housing service?" She looks at you and you nod. She seems to relax a little as she slips into some rehearsed lines. "It might seem strange, but it's actually really simple! You see, our clan has moved all over the Windswept Plateau, but we settled back here in the Steppes. Naturally, we had to expand, but, well, we may have gone a bit overboard. As a result, most of our rooms are actually empty. We're taking the opportunity to let wanderers stay here. Interested?"

Hello! An Introduction
Role-Play aside, it is true that unlike many, I seem to have an abundance of lair space! I've not really been breeding my own dragons, and I don't intend to gain any more permanents, so it will likely remain empty. And that gets a little boring. So, why not open it up to others that could use it?

How This Works:
1. I've allotted a certain amount of lair space for the purposes of this service.

2. Each user may ask I look after up to 5 dragons at a time for one of 2 time-frames, whether it's because they need space to hatch a nest or even just for lore purposes. (It's like a vacation, I suppose.)

3. I'll keep track of how long I keep your dragons and send them back on the correct date (Though you can always ask for them back early!)

4. Days are counted as including the day of sending

5. 3-day holds will be sent back at the start of the 4th day (Ex: sent on the 7th, will be sent back on the 10th)

6. 7-day holds will be sent back at the start of the 8th day (Ex: sent on a Monday, will be sent back the next Tuesday)

7. All I ask in return is a small donation of food or whatever you feel is appropriate! This is a "pay what you want" service. :)

8. This service will be closed during the week of and week before Wind is pushing for dominance! This means no new requests will be taken the week before the push, and dragons under my care will be returned before the push week starts. Not profit pushes, just conquest pushes. It may also close at any time for various reasons such as: lack of internet, real life, overwhelming responsibilities elsewhere, etc.

9. Special Cases - Exceptions can be made to the 5 max dragons and 7 day limits with prior notice! Special cases will be charged a flat fee of 2000 treasure per dragon held regardless of however many days I am holding it for. Limit of 1 Special Case at a time to make sure I have enough room. Amount of dragons limited to max of 30 in all cases, time held is limited to a max of 30 days.

When making a post, please include the following information!
Please Include! wrote:
  • Amount of dragons (1-5)
  • How long are they being held? (3 days or 7 days)

Also: Please remember to remove familiars from your dragons and check to make sure they are not sitting on a nest!

Wind Flight's next dom push is scheduled for: Unknown

Space Available: 75/75

3-Day Plan:

7-Day Plan:
  1. QuickSilvr (5 days) - 3 dragons - tbr 3/4

Special Case:
  1. QuickSilvr - when new color wheel arrives - 10 dragons, 2 weeks

Wind DOM Pushers Click Here!
ijSltiY.png OsScJdH.gif Y6PXVHf.gif IDpiM0V.gif
oooh this is such a great idea, i struggle with lair space sometimes so i'm gonna ping myself here for future reference @wishbyspirit
oooh this is such a great idea, i struggle with lair space sometimes so i'm gonna ping myself here for future reference @wishbyspirit
@hummbirds
Lair space is a problem for me. Book marking this post :)
@hummbirds
Lair space is a problem for me. Book marking this post :)
FCwozBb.png
Edit: Putting this here for easy access in the future:

If you are a Wind Flight Member participating in the upcoming DOM battle, scroll to the bottom of this post!

Due to Wind's next planned DOM push, this service will be closed to the public until further notice so that I may assist my flight! Any current holds will still be honored, but no new holds will be accepted.
Edit: Putting this here for easy access in the future:

If you are a Wind Flight Member participating in the upcoming DOM battle, scroll to the bottom of this post!

Due to Wind's next planned DOM push, this service will be closed to the public until further notice so that I may assist my flight! Any current holds will still be honored, but no new holds will be accepted.
@hummbirds

Hey! I need a babysitter to make way for the wisp welcome package, could you take say 5 of my dergs for 7 days? I'm happy to reimburse you!
@hummbirds

Hey! I need a babysitter to make way for the wisp welcome package, could you take say 5 of my dergs for 7 days? I'm happy to reimburse you!
@LizziL - Sure! Just send them over when you're ready. :)
@LizziL - Sure! Just send them over when you're ready. :)
@Hummbirds

sent! :S
@Hummbirds

sent! :S
@LizziL - Recieved! Your dragons will be returned to you on the 24th.
@LizziL - Recieved! Your dragons will be returned to you on the 24th.
Bump.
Bump.
Bump.
Bump.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16