Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Infiniloot
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Drogonhe1

a week (could extend it to two if you need, I just have a bad memory and am afraid I'd forget!), 1:550, and yes!
@Drogonhe1

a week (could extend it to two if you need, I just have a bad memory and am afraid I'd forget!), 1:550, and yes!
@infinipede
Can I offer gree goo x3 (1332)
Yellow goo x9 (4500)
Orange goo x6 (2400)
Green ooze x45 (40500)
Yellow ooze x20 (5000)
Orange ooze x8 (8000)
Purple ooze x5 (34000)

It should add up to 95732t
Would this do?
@infinipede
Can I offer gree goo x3 (1332)
Yellow goo x9 (4500)
Orange goo x6 (2400)
Green ooze x45 (40500)
Yellow ooze x20 (5000)
Orange ooze x8 (8000)
Purple ooze x5 (34000)

It should add up to 95732t
Would this do?
Emerald Strawberry
@Drogonhe1

Sure, no problem! Send it over and I'll toss you the Loga.
@Drogonhe1

Sure, no problem! Send it over and I'll toss you the Loga.
@Infinipede would you trade a (or two) Logas for any of the fake bears? 1:1 kind of thing?
@Infinipede would you trade a (or two) Logas for any of the fake bears? 1:1 kind of thing?
@Infinipede
Sorry for the late reply! Internet's been terribly uncooperative because of the rain here =w= I'd gladly trade my threads for one of your bears :)
@Infinipede
Sorry for the late reply! Internet's been terribly uncooperative because of the rain here =w= I'd gladly trade my threads for one of your bears :)
m16OKP.jpeg
@Teatree

Turns out I miscounted my Logas, so I'm not gonna trade the one I have at the moment, sorry!

@Altair

No problem, sending it over!
@Teatree

Turns out I miscounted my Logas, so I'm not gonna trade the one I have at the moment, sorry!

@Altair

No problem, sending it over!
Bump, added another festival bear, some more Baldwin stuff, the checkmate item set and more c:
Bump, added another festival bear, some more Baldwin stuff, the checkmate item set and more c:
@Infinipede interested in the sprockets! would you take x60 flatleaves for them?
@Infinipede interested in the sprockets! would you take x60 flatleaves for them?
@maryshelley

aaaa not at this time, since I'd have to wait nearly a year to use those Dx
@maryshelley

aaaa not at this time, since I'd have to wait nearly a year to use those Dx
Bump!
Bump!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7