Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] - UMAs, NotN, + more!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Currently back, but this might not be completely accurate. [size=5][color=#FF0000][b]Updated as of November 11[/b][/color][/size] The inventory is always being updated. If there is something you especially want I may be able to get it for you. Purchases of 10 items or more get a bulk discount of 10% off. [u][b]FOOD[/b][/u] Ask, I'm not listing all 25 pages. (Make note that I have more variety than volume, very few full stacks.) [u][b]MATERIALS[/b][/u] Ask, I have 15 pages of this. [u][b]APPAREL[/b][/u] [quote="Featured"][item=phantasmal halfmask][item=crown of bones][item=mysterious cowl][item=peacebringer's cowl][item=whisperer's cowl][item=veteran's eye scar][item=veteran's leg scars][item=violet flower crown][item=daisy flowerfall][item=winter wind][item=gray plague doctor mask][item=black lab coat][item=red lab coat][item=socerer's tatters][item=dusklight alchemist tools][item=furious headdress][item=ferocious headdress][item=ghost flame cloak][item=ghost flame collar][item=ghost flame wing ribbon][item=ghost flame tail ribbon][item=ghost flame tail jewel][item=ghost flame headpiece][item=solar flame regalia][item=golden roundhorn][/quote] Ask about other apparel, such as silks or jewelry! [u][b]Familars[/b][/u] [quote="Featured"][item=snowsquall floracat][item=maren scout][item=wave sweeper][item=livewire grizzly][item=graveyard guardian][item=snarling mimic][item=ectoplasmime][item=voltspire intruder][item=cloudkeeper herald][item=wavebreak snarler][item=blue vein pansy][item=rosy peryton][item=silky mole][item=dire hyena][/quote] Ask about other familiars, such as NotN! [u][b]Battle[/b][/u] [quote="Featured"][item=meditate][item=contuse][item=scratch][item=concentration][item=bolster][item=regeneration][item=empathic regeneration][item=health potion][item=major health potion][item=cleansing tonic][/quote] Ask about other battle items, such as elemental fragments and attacks! [u][b]Skins/Accents[/b][/u] [quote="Festival"][skin=3076][skin=8956][skin=9204][skin=9207][skin=9209][skin=9212][skin=9444][skin=10528][skin=11212][skin=11214][skin=11662][skin=11970][skin=12542][skin=13253][skin=14117][skin=14266][skin=14267][skin=15878][skin=15881][skin=17004][skin=17016][skin=17485][skin=18604][skin=19043][skin=19045][skin=19050][skin=19326][skin=19328][skin=19329][skin=19330][skin=19332][skin=19335][skin=19713][skin=19717][skin=19721][skin=20163][skin=20168][skin=20175][skin=20621][skin=20623][skin=20626][skin=20629][skin=20632][skin=20633][skin=21137][skin=21138][skin=21140][skin=21142][skin=21144][skin=21581][skin=21587][skin=21987][skin=22262][skin=22939][skin=23307][skin=23589][skin=23990][/quote] [quote="Usermade"][skin=21199][/quote] [u][b]Other[/b][/u] [quote="Vistas"][item=Vista: 3rd anniversary][item=Vista: crystal pools][item=Vista: kelp beds][item=Vista: baldwins's brew][item=Vista: brightshine jubilee][item=Vista: flameforger's festival][item=Vista: conjurer's hat][item=Vista: gossamer flame][item=Vista: feral visage][item=Vista: hourglasss][item=Vista: strange chest][item=Vista: crystalline gala][/quote] Ask me about other items, such as Baldwin items, genes, dolls, festival items, or collectibles! [u][b]On Hold:[/b][/u]
Currently back, but this might not be completely accurate.
Updated as of November 11

The inventory is always being updated. If there is something you especially want I may be able to get it for you.

Purchases of 10 items or more get a bulk discount of 10% off.

FOOD
Ask, I'm not listing all 25 pages. (Make note that I have more variety than volume, very few full stacks.)

MATERIALS
Ask, I have 15 pages of this.

APPAREL
Featured wrote:
Phantasmal Halfmask Crown of Bones Mysterious Cowl Peacebringer's Cowl Whisperer's Cowl Veteran's Eye Scar Veteran's Leg Scars Violet Flower Crown Daisy Flowerfall Winter Wind Gray Plague Doctor Mask Black Lab Coat Red Lab Coat Dusklight Alchemist Tools Furious Headdress Ferocious Headdress Ghost Flame Cloak Ghost Flame Collar Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon Ghost Flame Tail Jewel Ghost Flame Headpiece Solar Flame Regalia Golden Roundhorn
Ask about other apparel, such as silks or jewelry!

Familars
Featured wrote:
Snowsquall Floracat Maren Scout Wave Sweeper Livewire Grizzly Graveyard Guardian Snarling Mimic Ectoplasmime Voltspire Intruder Cloudkeeper Herald Wavebreak Snarler Blue Vein Pansy Rosy Peryton Silky Mole Dire Hyena
Ask about other familiars, such as NotN!

Battle
Featured wrote:
Meditate Contuse Scratch Concentration Bolster Regeneration Health Potion Major Health Potion Cleansing Tonic
Ask about other battle items, such as elemental fragments and attacks!

Skins/Accents
Festival wrote:
Usermade wrote:

Other
Vistas wrote:
Vista: 3rd Anniversary Vista: Crystal Pools Vista: Kelp Beds Vista: Brightshine Jubilee Vista: Flameforger's Festival Vista: Conjurer's Hat Vista: Gossamer Flame Vista: Feral Visage Vista: Strange Chest Vista: Crystalline Gala
Ask me about other items, such as Baldwin items, genes, dolls, festival items, or collectibles!

On Hold:
@CanisMajoris
Could I get the Pastel Spinel Wing Loop and Bracelet? Name your price.
@CanisMajoris
Could I get the Pastel Spinel Wing Loop and Bracelet? Name your price.
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
@ShardofSun
@ShardofSun
@CanisMajoris hmmm.....I have only twenty gems(darn pretty AH dragons!) but a good bit of treasure. Could I give you treasure for the Mysterious Cowl? You can buy gems with treasure sometimes, I think, so it might still help.
@CanisMajoris hmmm.....I have only twenty gems(darn pretty AH dragons!) but a good bit of treasure. Could I give you treasure for the Mysterious Cowl? You can buy gems with treasure sometimes, I think, so it might still help.
She/her -- +1 FR time --

On hiatus
LRdLP2V.png
bYt72YT.png
@Aquacoral
Wing loop- LAH is 39 gems, so I'd say 35.
Bracelet- I don't have the pastel one of this, only Lapis Lazuli. Perhaps you were thinking of the leg band?

@ShardofSun
Sure. I take gems:treasure at 1:500 to make math easy for myself, and I also take mixed payments.
@Aquacoral
Wing loop- LAH is 39 gems, so I'd say 35.
Bracelet- I don't have the pastel one of this, only Lapis Lazuli. Perhaps you were thinking of the leg band?

@ShardofSun
Sure. I take gems:treasure at 1:500 to make math easy for myself, and I also take mixed payments.
@CanisMajoris
I'll take the wing loop, and sorry, I thought you had the Bracelet for the pastel spinel.

I'll send over 35 gems now. Thanks!
@CanisMajoris
I'll take the wing loop, and sorry, I thought you had the Bracelet for the pastel spinel.

I'll send over 35 gems now. Thanks!
@CanisMajoris okay, so that is one gem equals five hundred treasure? Sorry, I'm horrible at that math stuff.
What's the price for the Mysterious Cowl then?
@CanisMajoris okay, so that is one gem equals five hundred treasure? Sorry, I'm horrible at that math stuff.
What's the price for the Mysterious Cowl then?
She/her -- +1 FR time --

On hiatus
LRdLP2V.png
bYt72YT.png
@ShardofSun
Yes, or 2 gems = 1k treasure. The LAH gem and treasure prices are a bit different, with treasure being equivalent to about 35 gems at my rate and gems being 28, so I'd put it at about 30 gems or equivalent. (This could be 20g and 5kt, 15g and 7.5kt, 10g and 10kt, or some other variation.)
@ShardofSun
Yes, or 2 gems = 1k treasure. The LAH gem and treasure prices are a bit different, with treasure being equivalent to about 35 gems at my rate and gems being 28, so I'd put it at about 30 gems or equivalent. (This could be 20g and 5kt, 15g and 7.5kt, 10g and 10kt, or some other variation.)
Hmmmm.....@CanisMajoris so sorry, but it turns out I can't actually afford it, because of my next annoying and expensive lair expansion I have to save up for.
Hmmmm.....@CanisMajoris so sorry, but it turns out I can't actually afford it, because of my next annoying and expensive lair expansion I have to save up for.
She/her -- +1 FR time --

On hiatus
LRdLP2V.png
bYt72YT.png
@ShardofSun
That's all right. It'll probably still be here after then if you want to come back later.
@ShardofSun
That's all right. It'll probably still be here after then if you want to come back later.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16