Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | My Wishlist [not currently buying]
My wishlist is a bit too long so I decided to move it into this forum post. It's also easier to edit this way!! :) I'm not currently buying anything and this is mostly for personal use. But if someone was kind enough to send me something that would be amazing :O Also if you want to sell me anything below at a discounted price, feel free to post here!! [b]50k give and get users:[/b] Please don't stress if you can't afford stuff on my list. That's totally okay since this is mostly a list for my own use. Like I mention in the actual list, [b]armor[/b] and [b]feathered wings/tails[/b] are generally cheaper and always appreciated! -------- [b]Wishlist[/b] [list] [*]Anything I collect! [*]Armor apparel [*]Feathered apparel [*]Gem Bird Apparel [*]Wolf capes [*]Battle stones!! [*]Sprites (Plague, Fire, Ice, Wind) << in that order [*]Chests are awesome~ [*]Usermade accents [*]Genes for my babies down below ;u; [*]Money for said genes [*]All of the coliseum capes [*]Unhatched eggs [*]Really any familiars I don't have [/list] Specific Apparel Needed... [item=celadon silk sash][item=celadon leg silks][item=celadon tail bangle] [item=bright rogue belt] [item=dusk rogue cape][item=dusk rogue belt] Here are the things I collect! [center][item=nightrage axolotl][item=golden reefprince][item=brilliant feather cluster][item=shining feather cluster] [item=old world rabbit][item=snowshoe rabbit][item=cottontail rabbit][item=marsh rabbit] [item=bleeding heart crow][item=crow][item=magpie][item=leucistic crow][/center] Notes for Dragon Genes! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15924687]Eneko[/url] - [b]Ripple[/b](212500)/[b]Spines[/b](161500) [b]Total[/b] - 374,000t (finally low!!!) I'd totally enjoy receiving ANY material involved in creating the Poison and Toxin genes.
My wishlist is a bit too long so I decided to move it into this forum post. It's also easier to edit this way!! :) I'm not currently buying anything and this is mostly for personal use. But if someone was kind enough to send me something that would be amazing :O

Also if you want to sell me anything below at a discounted price, feel free to post here!!

50k give and get users: Please don't stress if you can't afford stuff on my list. That's totally okay since this is mostly a list for my own use. Like I mention in the actual list, armor and feathered wings/tails are generally cheaper and always appreciated!

Wishlist
  • Anything I collect!
  • Armor apparel
  • Feathered apparel
  • Gem Bird Apparel
  • Wolf capes
  • Battle stones!!
  • Sprites (Plague, Fire, Ice, Wind) << in that order
  • Chests are awesome~
  • Usermade accents
  • Genes for my babies down below ;u;
  • Money for said genes
  • All of the coliseum capes
  • Unhatched eggs
  • Really any familiars I don't have

Specific Apparel Needed...
Celadon Silk Sash Celadon Leg Silks Celadon Tail Bangle
Bright Rogue Belt
Dusk Rogue Cape Dusk Rogue Belt

Here are the things I collect!
Nightrage Axolotl Golden Reefprince Brilliant Feather Cluster Shining Feather Cluster
Old World Rabbit Snowshoe Rabbit Cottontail Rabbit Marsh Rabbit
Bleeding Heart Crow Crow Magpie Leucistic Crow

Notes for Dragon Genes!
Eneko - Ripple(212500)/Spines(161500)

Total - 374,000t (finally low!!!)

I'd totally enjoy receiving ANY material involved in creating the Poison and Toxin genes.
8BRN8cm.png

trans_zpsqyxnavvy.png