Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Evarinya's Dom Discount Shop! [Offline]
1 2 3 4 5 6
Online - Coliseum - Offline
If I'm in the Coli that means i'm still online but I won't be checking this page as often. If I am offline and your order isn't urgent you are still welcome to post here and i'll respond when I get back on.

Arcane is Dominant again, which means I can share my discounts!

Please ping me to order item(s) and send your payment in treasure once I respond to your post. Tips are not required but are always welcome (especially if they are in the form of adult exalt fodder or a wishlist item from my clan profile :P P.S. I name all fodder before exalting)

I have no limit to the amount of orders I will take and will refund any orders that I cannot complete before the end of the week. I am also willing to snipe apparel and other items (except the Traditional Broadsword from the treasure marketplace)

Current Orders:

Completed Orders:

June 14th - 20th
Birdskull - Okapi Scroll
Royalist - Vipera Scroll
KnightTemplar - Daub Scroll
Liefizul - Gembond Scroll
Theirin - Stripes Scroll
Theirin - 6 Scrolls of Renaming
Imbricaria - Smoke Scroll
refrayn - 2 Okapi Scrolls, 3 Spines Scrolls, 2 Underbelly Scrolls
Anthea - 1 Okapi Scroll
SirLeafheart - Breed Change Guardian, Remove Primary, Remove Secondary
Illith - Underbelly Scroll
LunarLunacy - Hypnotic Scroll
fiercekitty64 - Vipera Scroll
Rubellite - Tiger x1, Clown x1, Bar x1, Stripes x1, Underbelly x1, Okapi x1
OverlordFreya - Spines Scroll
felinekind - Tincture of Dissolution
Vaze - Tincture of Dissolution

August 9th - 15th
kittenwhisperer - Gembond
Fran - Guardian, Piebald, Paint, Underbelly
irony - Okapi
rottenlemons - Gembond
Kristalli - 3 Skydancer Scrolls and 1Pearlcatcher Scroll

If i'm not online try one of these shops:
Aztec's Dom Discount - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1469605
Kaial's Dom Discount - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1470106
Online - Coliseum - Offline
If I'm in the Coli that means i'm still online but I won't be checking this page as often. If I am offline and your order isn't urgent you are still welcome to post here and i'll respond when I get back on.

Arcane is Dominant again, which means I can share my discounts!

Please ping me to order item(s) and send your payment in treasure once I respond to your post. Tips are not required but are always welcome (especially if they are in the form of adult exalt fodder or a wishlist item from my clan profile :P P.S. I name all fodder before exalting)

I have no limit to the amount of orders I will take and will refund any orders that I cannot complete before the end of the week. I am also willing to snipe apparel and other items (except the Traditional Broadsword from the treasure marketplace)

Current Orders:

Completed Orders:

June 14th - 20th
Birdskull - Okapi Scroll
Royalist - Vipera Scroll
KnightTemplar - Daub Scroll
Liefizul - Gembond Scroll
Theirin - Stripes Scroll
Theirin - 6 Scrolls of Renaming
Imbricaria - Smoke Scroll
refrayn - 2 Okapi Scrolls, 3 Spines Scrolls, 2 Underbelly Scrolls
Anthea - 1 Okapi Scroll
SirLeafheart - Breed Change Guardian, Remove Primary, Remove Secondary
Illith - Underbelly Scroll
LunarLunacy - Hypnotic Scroll
fiercekitty64 - Vipera Scroll
Rubellite - Tiger x1, Clown x1, Bar x1, Stripes x1, Underbelly x1, Okapi x1
OverlordFreya - Spines Scroll
felinekind - Tincture of Dissolution
Vaze - Tincture of Dissolution

August 9th - 15th
kittenwhisperer - Gembond
Fran - Guardian, Piebald, Paint, Underbelly
irony - Okapi
rottenlemons - Gembond
Kristalli - 3 Skydancer Scrolls and 1Pearlcatcher Scroll

If i'm not online try one of these shops:
Aztec's Dom Discount - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1469605
Kaial's Dom Discount - http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1470106
x0rhUsB.gifFZxDcvW.gif0pkMif2.gif
I've just listed some of the items that tend to be more popular here, but like I said you can request anything from the treasure marketplace. [Quote=New Genes] *Due to the recent release of these genes they will be priced slightly higher than my discount to account for the time it will likely take to snipe them. My pricing will still remain lower than AH pricing so no worries there. [Item= Primary Gene: Piebald] 210,000 Treasure [Item= Secondary Gene: Paint] 150,000 Treasure [/Quote] [Quote=Breed Change Scrolls] [item=Breed Change: Tundra] [item=Breed Change: Guardian] [item=Breed Change: Fae] [item=Breed Change: Mirror] 42,500 Treasure [item=Breed Change: Pearlcatcher] [item=Breed Change: Ridgeback] 212,500 Treasure [item=Breed Change: Spiral] [item=Breed Change: Snapper] 276,250 Treasure [item=Breed Change: Skydancer] 340,000 Treasure [/Quote] [Quote=Gene Scrolls] [item= Remove Gene: Primary] [item= Remove Gene: Secondary] [item= Remove Gene: Tertiary] 8,500 Treasure [Item= Secondary Gene: Stripes] [Item= Secondary Gene: Freckle] 76,500 Treasure [Item= Secondary Gene: Eye Spot] 93,500 Treasure [Item= Primary Gene: Speckle] [Item= Secondary Gene: Seraph] 106,250 Treasure [Item= Primary Gene: Tiger] 114,750 Treasure [Item= Tertiary Gene: Underbelly] 127,500 Treasure [Item= Secondary Gene: Current] [Item= Secondary Gene: Daub] 140,250 Treasure [Item= Primary Gene: Clown] 148,750 Treasure [Item= Secondary Gene: Hypnotic] 157,250 Treasure [Item= Tertiary Gene: Crackle] [Item= Tertiary Gene: Smoke] [Item= Tertiary Gene: Spines] [Item= Tertiary Gene: Okapi] 161,500 Treasure [Item= Tertiary Gene: Gembond] 170,000 Treasure [Item= Primary Gene: Vipera] 199,750 Treasure [Item= Primary Gene: Ripple] [Item= Primary Gene: Bar] 212,500 Treasure [/Quote] [Quote=Other] [item= Scroll of Renaming] 5100 Treasure [item= Tincture of Dissolution] 25,500 Treasure [/Quote]
I've just listed some of the items that tend to be more popular here, but like I said you can request anything from the treasure marketplace.
New Genes wrote:

*Due to the recent release of these genes they will be priced slightly higher than my discount to account for the time it will likely take to snipe them. My pricing will still remain lower than AH pricing so no worries there.

Primary Gene: Piebald 210,000 Treasure

Secondary Gene: Paint 150,000 Treasure

Breed Change Scrolls wrote:

Breed Change: Tundra Breed Change: Guardian Breed Change: Fae Breed Change: Mirror 42,500 Treasure

Breed Change: Pearlcatcher Breed Change: Ridgeback 212,500 Treasure

Breed Change: Spiral Breed Change: Snapper 276,250 Treasure

Breed Change: Skydancer 340,000 Treasure

Gene Scrolls wrote:

Remove Gene: Primary Remove Gene: Secondary Remove Gene: Tertiary 8,500 Treasure

Secondary Gene: Stripes Secondary Gene: Freckle 76,500 Treasure
93,500 Treasure
Primary Gene: Speckle Secondary Gene: Seraph 106,250 Treasure
Primary Gene: Tiger 114,750 Treasure
Tertiary Gene: Underbelly 127,500 Treasure
Secondary Gene: Current Secondary Gene: Daub 140,250 Treasure
Primary Gene: Clown 148,750 Treasure
Secondary Gene: Hypnotic 157,250 Treasure
Tertiary Gene: Crackle Tertiary Gene: Smoke Tertiary Gene: Spines Tertiary Gene: Okapi 161,500 Treasure
Tertiary Gene: Gembond 170,000 Treasure
Primary Gene: Vipera 199,750 Treasure
Primary Gene: Ripple Primary Gene: Bar 212,500 Treasure

Other wrote:

Scroll of Renaming 5100 Treasure
Tincture of Dissolution 25,500 Treasure
Reserving just in case
Reserving just in case
@Evarinya
One Okapi scroll, please! And I'll be sending one adult fodder dragon your way. ^-^
@Evarinya
One Okapi scroll, please! And I'll be sending one adult fodder dragon your way. ^-^
@Evarinya I'd like to order one Primary Vipera... and I can send you one adult dragon for fodder as a tip, as I have no time atm to train her anyway :)
@Evarinya I'd like to order one Primary Vipera... and I can send you one adult dragon for fodder as a tip, as I have no time atm to train her anyway :)
raffle5.png
@Birdskull

Sure thing! That'll be 161,500 Treasure and thanks the fodder is very much appreciated :D
@Birdskull

Sure thing! That'll be 161,500 Treasure and thanks the fodder is very much appreciated :D
@Royalist

Certainly, just send over the 199,750 Treasure. Thank you for the fodder as well :D
@Royalist

Certainly, just send over the 199,750 Treasure. Thank you for the fodder as well :D
@Evarinya Could you perhaps buy me a Daub secondary gene scroll? I'm afraid i won't be able to hang onto the money till my flight fights for dom again ;) So many pretty things to buy *sighs heavily*
@Evarinya Could you perhaps buy me a Daub secondary gene scroll? I'm afraid i won't be able to hang onto the money till my flight fights for dom again ;) So many pretty things to buy *sighs heavily*
No one expects the Fire Nation.
@KnightTemplar

I know the feeling, my flight is rarely dominant lol. Sure thing, just send over 140,250 Treasure.
@KnightTemplar

I know the feeling, my flight is rarely dominant lol. Sure thing, just send over 140,250 Treasure.
@Evarinya

Can I get a Gembond Scroll? 170k, right?
@Evarinya

Can I get a Gembond Scroll? 170k, right?
65FdILv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6