Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Spooner's Wishlist
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Sorrendragon - I'm snickering this is great

Desperate and discrete chest negotiations work for me, haha! A winter draft chest + a glade golem chest + 10kt adds up just fine and would be worth the electrified sash.

If this helps you at all - if you give me the Surgelight chest you were showing me earlier (130kt + 50kt) and tack on something worth 20k, that'd net you a stonekeeper sash. And the Dullahan chest (65kt + 50kt) would snag you a hella Shady Sash, so long as I give you 15kt to cover the difference - which in essence means that you only have to give me 5kt + those chests for the stonekeeper and shady sashes.
@Sorrendragon - I'm snickering this is great

Desperate and discrete chest negotiations work for me, haha! A winter draft chest + a glade golem chest + 10kt adds up just fine and would be worth the electrified sash.

If this helps you at all - if you give me the Surgelight chest you were showing me earlier (130kt + 50kt) and tack on something worth 20k, that'd net you a stonekeeper sash. And the Dullahan chest (65kt + 50kt) would snag you a hella Shady Sash, so long as I give you 15kt to cover the difference - which in essence means that you only have to give me 5kt + those chests for the stonekeeper and shady sashes.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner I'd like to trade [item=dragonhome dawn chest] for [item=unhatched fire egg] Skin is currently 35k on AH, so 35k + 50k = 85k I can throw in the remaining 15k as treasure if this trade interests you :DD
@Spooner

I'd like to trade Dragonhome Dawn Chest for Unhatched Fire Egg

Skin is currently 35k on AH, so 35k + 50k = 85k

I can throw in the remaining 15k as treasure if this trade interests you :DD
MiYFQWd.gif
@Maila - Sure thing, sure thing! If you could send the chest over first, I'll send you your egg. Show me what it hatches into, I daresay I'm curious. ;)
@Maila - Sure thing, sure thing! If you could send the chest over first, I'll send you your egg. Show me what it hatches into, I daresay I'm curious. ;)
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner

Thanks! Sent!

I am actually gonna do a mass hatch when I hit 50 eggs.. this will make 29... I'll probably trade for the rest during brightshine. Bwahahaha
@Spooner

Thanks! Sent!

I am actually gonna do a mass hatch when I hit 50 eggs.. this will make 29... I'll probably trade for the rest during brightshine. Bwahahaha
MiYFQWd.gif
@Spooner

Hi!!
I saw that you have a Circus Mage Chest, and I really love the skin (you get the skin from the chest, if I'm not mistaken), so I was wondering if I could trade for it. I have a couple of Ambushes and Eliminates, if you are willing to trade me the chest for them c:
@Spooner

Hi!!
I saw that you have a Circus Mage Chest, and I really love the skin (you get the skin from the chest, if I'm not mistaken), so I was wondering if I could trade for it. I have a couple of Ambushes and Eliminates, if you are willing to trade me the chest for them c:
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
@Minxwolfie - As usual, I value my chests at AH + 50kt - so if you'd like it, it would be 155kt's worth of value. I'm looking for just Ambushes now, and those are sitting at 45kt each.
@Minxwolfie - As usual, I value my chests at AH + 50kt - so if you'd like it, it would be 155kt's worth of value. I'm looking for just Ambushes now, and those are sitting at 45kt each.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@spooner Do you take chests as payment? ((I read your post, but I saw that you were selling chests as well so I'm asking just to be sure))

@feeshykette Also self ping so I can check out your bestiary when I get home c:
@spooner Do you take chests as payment? ((I read your post, but I saw that you were selling chests as well so I'm asking just to be sure))

@feeshykette Also self ping so I can check out your bestiary when I get home c:
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@FeeshyKette - Yep, I take chests as payment. I just value them differently to other sellers - it's the value of the skin + 50kt.

@Maila - I wanna see that 50-egg hatching. Can you ping me when it goes down?
@FeeshyKette - Yep, I take chests as payment. I just value them differently to other sellers - it's the value of the skin + 50kt.

@Maila - I wanna see that 50-egg hatching. Can you ping me when it goes down?
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@spooner

This is what happens when you win a full set of festivals chests during a dom raffle (for a festival that you've never set foot in because you came in a later registration windows), and then you think to youself "Holy crap, this is great! These chests are worth a ton and I can make lots and lots of gems selling these puppies"

And then 6 months later no one is sucker enough to buy them and the chests are still sitting around gathering mold in a cardboard box in your hoard.

THAT'S how desperate I am xD

===

Okay, lemme summarize this

Winter draft chest (150kt) + glade golem (70kt )+ 10kt = Electrified Sash

Surgelight chest (130kt+50kt) + Rusted Chest (3kt) = Stonekeeper Sash (170kt) Has been undercut to 160kt but I've taken a middle ground

Winter draft chest (150kt) + Cloud Chaser skin (69kt) = Illuminated Sash (205kt)

Construct of Flame skin (89kt) + rusted chest (3kt) = Infectionist Sash (91kt)

=====

Well, I mean I know that's a lot of skins and chests to take in, so feel free to say no to them. they would just go back into the cardboard storage box and continue to mold away

Question: Do you accept Rusted Chests (3kt)? Iron chests(17kt)?

P.S. The shady sash isn't in your post, so no one knows it exists.....ooOOooooOOoooo
@spooner

This is what happens when you win a full set of festivals chests during a dom raffle (for a festival that you've never set foot in because you came in a later registration windows), and then you think to youself "Holy crap, this is great! These chests are worth a ton and I can make lots and lots of gems selling these puppies"

And then 6 months later no one is sucker enough to buy them and the chests are still sitting around gathering mold in a cardboard box in your hoard.

THAT'S how desperate I am xD

===

Okay, lemme summarize this

Winter draft chest (150kt) + glade golem (70kt )+ 10kt = Electrified Sash

Surgelight chest (130kt+50kt) + Rusted Chest (3kt) = Stonekeeper Sash (170kt) Has been undercut to 160kt but I've taken a middle ground

Winter draft chest (150kt) + Cloud Chaser skin (69kt) = Illuminated Sash (205kt)

Construct of Flame skin (89kt) + rusted chest (3kt) = Infectionist Sash (91kt)

=====

Well, I mean I know that's a lot of skins and chests to take in, so feel free to say no to them. they would just go back into the cardboard storage box and continue to mold away

Question: Do you accept Rusted Chests (3kt)? Iron chests(17kt)?

P.S. The shady sash isn't in your post, so no one knows it exists.....ooOOooooOOoooo
x5IhgMc.png
@Spooner
Hmm, I just checked and I really only have 1 Ambush to spare because I need 2 for my 'trainer' dragon, but I have 2 Eliminates that I'm not using... I could also throw in some treasure if it doesn't equal the right amount.
@Spooner
Hmm, I just checked and I really only have 1 Ambush to spare because I need 2 for my 'trainer' dragon, but I have 2 Eliminates that I'm not using... I could also throw in some treasure if it doesn't equal the right amount.
O4GfGsU.gif    liluye
she/her | fr+17 | sales
                                    
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12