Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Spooner's Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Spooner would you be interested in anything from this thread as a form of payment? http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1467310 I also write bios/lore/lair reviews.
@Spooner would you be interested in anything from this thread as a form of payment? http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1467310 I also write bios/lore/lair reviews.
Pronouns: he/him or tiger/tigers/tigerself BUYING GEMS @ 1:600 Leayph My Bio/Writing Shop CHEAP Brewing Service + Materials Hatchery Flight Rising Library qAuPklL.png
@kingofeli - I write my own stuff, so I'm certainly not in need of your service. I'm also not really interested in what you've got bar the Moonglow Thorns, whiiiiiich are worth double my egg and as such wouldn't be a fair deal. If you'd like to pick something else I've got to make up the difference, though, we could have a deal.
@kingofeli - I write my own stuff, so I'm certainly not in need of your service. I'm also not really interested in what you've got bar the Moonglow Thorns, whiiiiiich are worth double my egg and as such wouldn't be a fair deal. If you'd like to pick something else I've got to make up the difference, though, we could have a deal.
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@spooner I've actually got another chest that's worth more. I'd like to trade that in for all the sashes : earth, lightning, arcane, plague, light. Sorry to bother you with the prices, but will you take a Luminous Surge chest for all those sashes?

Rollover's about to hit, so gotta type fast. Hold them for me while I figure out what I can trade for them? I'll definitely take them all, but deciding on what items you want to take for them.
@spooner I've actually got another chest that's worth more. I'd like to trade that in for all the sashes : earth, lightning, arcane, plague, light. Sorry to bother you with the prices, but will you take a Luminous Surge chest for all those sashes?

Rollover's about to hit, so gotta type fast. Hold them for me while I figure out what I can trade for them? I'll definitely take them all, but deciding on what items you want to take for them.
x5IhgMc.png
@spooner also your Nature sprite, assuming it hasn't been asked for already, will you take a dioptase chest and a circus mage chest for it?
@spooner also your Nature sprite, assuming it hasn't been asked for already, will you take a dioptase chest and a circus mage chest for it?
x5IhgMc.png
@Sorrendragon - The problem with chests is that they really rise and dip in values, something which I've just remembered, whoops. I'd be very interested in the Luminous Surge accent as it's one I've been chasing for a dragon; outside of its chest, it's worth 270k, so still quite a significant amount.

I'm happy to hold onto the sashes for you while you finalize your offer!

EDIT: Regarding the Nature Sprite - I already have Circus Mage and Dioptase Chests for my collection, so I wouldn't really be interested in that trade. Again, I would strongly prefer that you offered something aside from chests for non-chest items, if that makes any sense!
@Sorrendragon - The problem with chests is that they really rise and dip in values, something which I've just remembered, whoops. I'd be very interested in the Luminous Surge accent as it's one I've been chasing for a dragon; outside of its chest, it's worth 270k, so still quite a significant amount.

I'm happy to hold onto the sashes for you while you finalize your offer!

EDIT: Regarding the Nature Sprite - I already have Circus Mage and Dioptase Chests for my collection, so I wouldn't really be interested in that trade. Again, I would strongly prefer that you offered something aside from chests for non-chest items, if that makes any sense!
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@spooner do you take festival currency? What would you value eternal snow, shimmering pinecone, messenger scroll, and bladed flatleaf?

A long shot, but would you be willing to accept the dullahan chest? Value it at its skin value?

Can you pull the value on the chest (since it's a collectible) a little higher and do a one for one trade with the arcane sash?

I'm still interested in the other sashes. Just trying to figure out the values so I can make fair offers :)

Edit: Then I forgot to ask if you take food stacks (4-5pt) at 12kt each
@spooner do you take festival currency? What would you value eternal snow, shimmering pinecone, messenger scroll, and bladed flatleaf?

A long shot, but would you be willing to accept the dullahan chest? Value it at its skin value?

Can you pull the value on the chest (since it's a collectible) a little higher and do a one for one trade with the arcane sash?

I'm still interested in the other sashes. Just trying to figure out the values so I can make fair offers :)

Edit: Then I forgot to ask if you take food stacks (4-5pt) at 12kt each
x5IhgMc.png
@Sorrendragon

- Right now, I don't take festival currency except for Immaculate Tablets, Charged Sprockets and Magical Shards, as those are from my very favourite festivals! I'd value each at a 1:1500t rate.

- I would be interested in the dullahan chest if we go by its skin value + 50kt because it's a collectible. Ditto for any chest, actually - I'll change the opening post to suit.

- A one-for-one-trade with the Arcane sash sounds fine to me! I get why you'd pull it slightly higher since it's a collectible inside the chest, and I'm good with that. If you could confirm when you're online, I'll give you the go-ahead so that we can swap quickly with no worrying about delays and stuff.

- I'm not interested in food right now. Sometimes I'm an idiot and then I need it, but the fact is that I've been grinding the mire for Baldwin and I've racked up a good 4000 food points in all resources!

- I can continue holding the sashes for you, so just take your time.
@Sorrendragon

- Right now, I don't take festival currency except for Immaculate Tablets, Charged Sprockets and Magical Shards, as those are from my very favourite festivals! I'd value each at a 1:1500t rate.

- I would be interested in the dullahan chest if we go by its skin value + 50kt because it's a collectible. Ditto for any chest, actually - I'll change the opening post to suit.

- A one-for-one-trade with the Arcane sash sounds fine to me! I get why you'd pull it slightly higher since it's a collectible inside the chest, and I'm good with that. If you could confirm when you're online, I'll give you the go-ahead so that we can swap quickly with no worrying about delays and stuff.

- I'm not interested in food right now. Sometimes I'm an idiot and then I need it, but the fact is that I've been grinding the mire for Baldwin and I've racked up a good 4000 food points in all resources!

- I can continue holding the sashes for you, so just take your time.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@spooner I'll send over the chest for your arcane sash!
@spooner I'll send over the chest for your arcane sash!
x5IhgMc.png
@Sorrendragon - Aaaand sent!
@Sorrendragon - Aaaand sent!
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@spooner okaaay...
So if I ever so discreetly slide over a winter draft chest (100kt ((damn you undercutters)) +50kt) and a glade golem chest (20kt (lol) + 50kt), would that net me an electrified sash?

Should equal to 220 kt value. On the AH it's 230kt.

And then I'll discreetly exalt a dragon I've been training for the last half an hour because I'm slow, then I'll pad the offer with another 10kt.

I'm low on pure, hence you'll have to put up with my ridiculously desperate chest hawking skills :P
@spooner okaaay...
So if I ever so discreetly slide over a winter draft chest (100kt ((damn you undercutters)) +50kt) and a glade golem chest (20kt (lol) + 50kt), would that net me an electrified sash?

Should equal to 220 kt value. On the AH it's 230kt.

And then I'll discreetly exalt a dragon I've been training for the last half an hour because I'm slow, then I'll pad the offer with another 10kt.

I'm low on pure, hence you'll have to put up with my ridiculously desperate chest hawking skills :P
x5IhgMc.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12