Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Spooner's Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Yes, this used to be a trading thread, but it's closed for now; I'm not looking to trade or to buy stuff. ----------[center][b]Easy Mode [/b][/center]----------- - battle stones (rally, eliminate, ambush, berserker). I have nearly 100 lv 25s and many of them are not stoned, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2969022/1]see here[/url] - fodder (hatchlings or adults, no hibden cooldown) - grey slimes, copper mucks - art or dumb doodles of any of my dragons, but especially [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/45393/1907512?name=&type=undefined]my fandragons, who live in my hibden.[/url] ----------[center][b]Hard Mode [/b][/center]----------- Eldritch/Sang/Radio pair so this can be bred: [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/642951897031901194/698416347075575828/dragon.png[/img] [item=wise whiskers] x 9001 (I NEED [i]ALL THE MANLY MANSTACHES FOR MY MAN-CLAN[/i], I RAN OUT AGAIN AND IT'S DREADFUL) [item=Thresher Flatfins] x 100 (why are they so good-looking on Spirals?!?!?) [item=white katana] x 8 for all of the White Nights, Defenders of Tomblr [item=prismatic silk scarf] [item=soft pink silk scarf] [item=crimson silk scarf] [item=bone Antlers] [item=Ebony Antlers] [item=rainbow flair scarf] [item=unicorn guise] [item=ruby daredevil cover] [item=Off-White Skypost Sandals] [item=sakura flowerfall] [item=Golem Gauntlet] [item=Windbound Plumage] [item=moonglow thorns] [item=Gloomwillow Guide] [item=Bramble Mantle] [item=Will o' the Ember] [item=Will o' the Wisp] [item=tricktrouper crown] [item=electrified sash] [item=searing sash] [item=shady sash] Pluuuuus - [b]elemental halos, elemental crowns, elemental armbands[/b] [u]Familiars [i]:[/u] - All the Bears (festival or imposter) [item=light sprite] [item=fire sprite] [item=water sprite] [item=earth sprite][item=nature sprite][item=arcane sprite] [item=lightning sprite] [item=plague sprite] [item=shadow sprite] [item=wind sprite] [item=ice sprite] [item=golden bantam fangar] [item=spined cobra] (+ pink familiars I do not have) [u]Other:[/u] [item=boon of fertility] [item=onyx cobra] [item=emerald striker] [item=opal cobra] + ALL OF THE EGGIES. [b]ALL.[/b] [center]---------[b]Currently Saving For:[/b]---------[/center] Pink things I missed out on. I must have [b]the ponks[/b] [item=Spellwrought Shardhide] [item=Spellwrought Halo] [item=starwood veil][item=companion comet] [item=starseer armband] [item=archivists spellscroll] [item=dusklight alchemist tools] [skin=27795] [skin=27789] [skin=27792] [skin=1786] [skin=1784] [skin=6069] [skin=6071] [skin=6068] [skin=6061] [skin=6065] [skin=6067] [skin=6070] [skin=13247] [skin=13248] [skin=13249] [skin=13244] [skin=19724] [skin=24259] [skin=24258] [skin=24257] [skin=24263] [skin=24262] [skin=24261] [skin=24264] [skin=24266] [skin=24270] [skin=27788] [skin=27787] [skin=27790] [skin=27796] [skin=31758] [skin=31757] [skin=31756] [skin=31759] [skin=31760] [skin=31763] [skin=31768][skin=31767] [skin=31762] [skin=31766]
Yes, this used to be a trading thread, but it's closed for now; I'm not looking to trade or to buy stuff.

Easy Mode

- battle stones (rally, eliminate, ambush, berserker). I have nearly 100 lv 25s and many of them are not stoned, see here

- fodder (hatchlings or adults, no hibden cooldown)

- grey slimes, copper mucks

- art or dumb doodles of any of my dragons, but especially my fandragons, who live in my hibden.

Hard Mode

Eldritch/Sang/Radio pair so this can be bred:

dragon.png

Wise Whiskers x 9001 (I NEED ALL THE MANLY MANSTACHES FOR MY MAN-CLAN, I RAN OUT AGAIN AND IT'S DREADFUL)

Thresher Flatfins x 100 (why are they so good-looking on Spirals?!?!?)

White Katana x 8 for all of the White Nights, Defenders of Tomblr

Prismatic Silk Scarf Soft Pink Silk Scarf Crimson Silk Scarf

Bone Antlers Ebony Antlers Rainbow Flair Scarf Unicorn Guise Ruby Daredevil Cover Off-White Skypost Sandals Sakura Flowerfall

Golem Gauntlet Windbound Plumage Moonglow Thorns Gloomwillow Guide Bramble Mantle Will o' the Ember Will o' the Wisp Tricktrouper Crown Electrified Sash Searing Sash Shady Sash

Pluuuuus - elemental halos, elemental crowns, elemental armbands

Familiars :

- All the Bears (festival or imposter)

Light Sprite Fire Sprite Water Sprite Earth Sprite Nature Sprite Arcane Sprite Lightning Sprite Plague Sprite Shadow Sprite Wind Sprite Ice Sprite Golden Bantam Fangar

Spined Cobra (+ pink familiars I do not have)

Other:
Boon of Fertility

Onyx Cobra Emerald Striker Opal Cobra

+ ALL OF THE EGGIES. ALL.

Currently Saving For:

Pink things I missed out on. I must have the ponks

Spellwrought Shardhide Spellwrought Halo Starwood Veil Companion Comet

Dusklight Alchemist Tools

Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner
how much for shadowrune?
@Spooner
how much for shadowrune?
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
@Fie - Shadowrune is a retired, usermade accent, that won't be reprinted again because the user who made it has made another version with significant alterations! I bought it for 500g, so I'd say that 600g would be fair to ask?
@Fie - Shadowrune is a retired, usermade accent, that won't be reprinted again because the user who made it has made another version with significant alterations! I bought it for 500g, so I'd say that 600g would be fair to ask?
Dear IKTR: Fandragons are in my den! Sometimes there's a few stragglers in my lair.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1460555/1 anything here of interest?
@Spooner
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1460555/1 anything here of interest?
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
@Fie - I would love to get that Water Sprite, but as it's currently 900g, you'd need to ask for something else of mine besides the accent for that deal to be fair.

Otherwise, how about this?

- Mark of the Binder (200g)

- Marva's Wondrous Thread (300g)

- Little Lion Chest (100g)
@Fie - I would love to get that Water Sprite, but as it's currently 900g, you'd need to ask for something else of mine besides the accent for that deal to be fair.

Otherwise, how about this?

- Mark of the Binder (200g)

- Marva's Wondrous Thread (300g)

- Little Lion Chest (100g)
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner
ah shoot, i should write this in cause it keeps coming up xD i wanna keep the water chest set together xD
@Spooner
ah shoot, i should write this in cause it keeps coming up xD i wanna keep the water chest set together xD
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
@Fie - Oh, sorry about that! Well, how about the Eldritch Spores accent instead of the Little Lion chest? That's the next closest thing I could find, orz.
@Fie - Oh, sorry about that! Well, how about the Eldritch Spores accent instead of the Little Lion chest? That's the next closest thing I could find, orz.
mancave_banner.png

MANGENTA.png
@Spooner Would you be interested in art like the examples shown here?

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1466268/1

I value simple colored fullbody around 800k, I'd be interested in your water sprite and possibly the nature sprite/egg/non-sash fest apparel :P
@Spooner Would you be interested in art like the examples shown here?

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1466268/1

I value simple colored fullbody around 800k, I'd be interested in your water sprite and possibly the nature sprite/egg/non-sash fest apparel :P
cP22QlS.png
@spooner hmm that's a little more than i wanna spend
@spooner hmm that's a little more than i wanna spend
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
@spooner

Dat plague egg :X

I have, that you are missing:

Blackwing croaker, bluefin charger, brilliant psywurm, brush dodo, citrine cave jewel, clouddancer, crowned bonepriest, darktouched chimera, dwarf truffle, elk, hippocampus, longneck magi, mammartee, longneck wanderer, mistwatch shellion, nochnyr, parasitic fungus, poisonous toridae, psywurm, relic eel, salve kamawhateverhisnameis, serthis alchemist, snow streak, sunset lasher, tengu, aaaand ultramel amphithere.

You can have them all for that egg if thats alright because I don't feel like looking up prices and doing math ahahahaha
@spooner

Dat plague egg :X

I have, that you are missing:

Blackwing croaker, bluefin charger, brilliant psywurm, brush dodo, citrine cave jewel, clouddancer, crowned bonepriest, darktouched chimera, dwarf truffle, elk, hippocampus, longneck magi, mammartee, longneck wanderer, mistwatch shellion, nochnyr, parasitic fungus, poisonous toridae, psywurm, relic eel, salve kamawhateverhisnameis, serthis alchemist, snow streak, sunset lasher, tengu, aaaand ultramel amphithere.

You can have them all for that egg if thats alright because I don't feel like looking up prices and doing math ahahahaha
MiYFQWd.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12