Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Kaseiko's Wishlist/Shop
[center] [size=7][color=orange][u] Kaseiko's Shop and Wishlist[/u][/color][/size] ([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1457791#post_11400127]Shop[/url]) ([url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1457791#post_11400131]Wishlist[/url]) [i]A dragon appears and greets you[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8605895] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86059/8605895_350.png[/img] [/url] "Hello! Welcome to our shop! You want stuff, and we have stuff... and our clan also needs stuff! So lets see if we can work out a deal!" [i]She appears to ponder for a moment, before continuing,[/i] "The current gem rate is... [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img][size=5][b]1:1000[/b][/size][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] ... We accept item trades and usually go by Auction House prices for the value. During festivals, or when a festival is upcoming, we may also accept festival currency and/or other festival items! Sometimes we will sell for treasure or gems, [b]but trades are usually the priority[/b]. [b]Ask about our quantities and prices if you are interested in anything! If it's for a familiar you only need one of, feel free to start with an offer![/b] [i]We reserve the right to reject an offer if it is not a priority to us, or accept another's offers if we like the sound of it better. No hard feelings, it's nothing personal, this is not first come, first serve, and is simply business. We would like to thank everyone for stopping by however![/i] And without further ado, lets see our wares:"
Kaseiko's Shop and Wishlist
(Shop)
(Wishlist)

A dragon appears and greets you

8605895_350.png

"Hello! Welcome to our shop! You want stuff, and we have stuff... and our clan also needs stuff! So lets see if we can work out a deal!"

She appears to ponder for a moment, before continuing,

"The current gem rate is... icon_gems.png1:1000icon_treasure.png ...

We accept item trades and usually go by Auction House prices for the value. During festivals, or when a festival is upcoming, we may also accept festival currency and/or other festival items! Sometimes we will sell for treasure or gems, but trades are usually the priority.

Ask about our quantities and prices if you are interested in anything! If it's for a familiar you only need one of, feel free to start with an offer!

We reserve the right to reject an offer if it is not a priority to us, or accept another's offers if we like the sound of it better. No hard feelings, it's nothing personal, this is not first come, first serve, and is simply business. We would like to thank everyone for stopping by however!

And without further ado, lets see our wares:"
cozy_coatl_adopts_by_animalartist16-dade8ch.png
--- Art Shop --- Accents ---
9g0BXbt.gif
[center][b][color=orange][u][size=7]Shop[/size][/u][/color][/b] ~[size=5][u]Familiars[/u][/size]~ [i]-So many, please inquire if I have the desired familiar.[/i] [b][u]Spotlight:[/u][/b] [item=magic nymph] [item=snowflake nymph] [item=cinder nymph] [item=dunhoof ambassador] [item=mock firebird] [item=undying featherback] [item=featherback boar] [item=hawksbill goliath] [item=rosy peryton] [item=chocolate ferret] [item=driftwood baron] [item=perching java sparrow] [item=harvest floracat] [item=snowsquall floracat] [item=glossy duskrat] [item=woodland turkey] [item=tricolor yapper] [item=autumn sea dragon] [i]"The following items are specially picked out to be of interest, but if you're looking for something else, ask about it, and I'll check in the back to see if we can help you with that!"[/i] ~[size=5][u]Apparel[/u][/size]~ [item=boneyard tatters] [item=frigid fugitive shackles] [item=electricians power pack] ~[size=5][u]Materials/Food (Swipp)[/u][/size]~ [item=juvenile prairie skink] [item=green-throated skink] [item=maidens blush] [item=gradish] [item=crimson jadevine] [item=white-eared hummingbird] [item=amethyst striker] [item=emerald striker] [item=onyx cobra] [item=opal cobra] [item=tundra cactus] [item=true rainbow trout] [item=ermine] [item=ferret] [item=sunset sea dragon] ~[size=5][u]Other[/u][/size]~ [item=haunted stone orb] [item=canopic jar] [item=ruby ring] ~[size=5][u]Chests/Skins/Accents/Etc[/u][/size]~ [skin=9739] [skin=14264] [skin=9204] [skin=9443] [skin=9444] [item=protector crate] [item=clown crate] [item=fungalhoof crate]
Shop

~Familiars~

-So many, please inquire if I have the desired familiar.

Spotlight:
Magic Nymph Snowflake Nymph Cinder Nymph
Dunhoof Ambassador Mock Firebird Undying Featherback Featherback Boar Hawksbill Goliath Rosy Peryton Chocolate Ferret Driftwood Baron Perching Java Sparrow Harvest Floracat Snowsquall Floracat Glossy Duskrat Woodland Turkey Tricolor Yapper Autumn Sea Dragon

"The following items are specially picked out to be of interest, but if you're looking for something else, ask about it, and I'll check in the back to see if we can help you with that!"

~Apparel~
Boneyard Tatters Frigid Fugitive Shackles

~Materials/Food (Swipp)~
Juvenile Prairie Skink Green-throated Skink Maidens Blush Gradish Crimson Jadevine White-Eared Hummingbird Amethyst Striker Emerald Striker Onyx Cobra Opal Cobra Tundra Cactus True Rainbow Trout Ermine Ferret Sunset Sea Dragon

~Other~
Haunted Stone Orb Canopic Jar Ruby Ring

~Chests/Skins/Accents/Etc~

Protector Crate Clown Crate Fungalhoof Crate
9g0BXbt.gif
[center][color=orange][u][size=7]Wishlist[/size][/u][/color] [b][u]Familiars:[/u][/b] [color=yellow][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/bestiary/92103?view=undiscovered&filter=false&location=&bond_level=&name=&sort=name_asc&limit=6&display=default]Any undiscovered familiars! [/url][/color] [item=dire claw] [item=fear frog] [item=terror toad] [item=rockback charger] [item=thunderstomp] [item=calico ferberus] [item=foolish prince] [item=sparksylph] [item=spectre wyvern] [item=tribeam lurker] Offering [url=http://animalartist16.deviantart.com/gallery/]Art[/url] for KS Familiars: [item=bone fiend] [item=skycat] [item=golden idol] [item=cog frog] [item=boolean] [b][u]Swipp/Baldwin Items:[/u][/b] [item=gold ore] [item=copper muck] [item=grey slime] And any greens! [b][u]Apparel:[/u][/b] [b][u]Accents/Vistas:[/u][/b] Usermade: Festival: Vistas: [item=vista: boneyard] [item=vista: lantern forest] [item=vista: axolotl] [b][u]Genes/Other:[/u][/b] [item=primary gene: python] [item=secondary gene: morph] [item=secondary gene: bee] [item=secondary gene: toxin] [item=secondary gene: spinner] [item=secondary gene: facet] [item=secondary gene: butterfly] [item=tertiary gene: glimmer] [item=tertiary gene: opal] [item=tertiary gene: circuit] [item=breed change: coatl] [item=breed change: spiral] [item=breed change: bogsneak] [item=tri-color scatterscroll] [item=Tincture of Dissolution] [item=unhatched bogsneak egg]
Wishlist

Familiars:
Any undiscovered familiars!
Dire Claw Fear Frog Terror Toad Rockback Charger Thunderstomp Calico Ferberus Foolish Prince Sparksylph Spectre Wyvern Tribeam Lurker

Offering Art for KS Familiars:

Bone Fiend Skycat Golden Idol Cog Frog Boolean

Swipp/Baldwin Items:
Gold Ore Copper Muck Grey Slime And any greens!

Apparel:

Accents/Vistas:
Usermade:
Festival:

Vistas:
Vista: Boneyard Vista: Lantern Forest Vista: Axolotl

Genes/Other:
Primary Gene: Python Secondary Gene: Morph
Secondary Gene: Bee Secondary Gene: Toxin Secondary Gene: Spinner Secondary Gene: Facet Secondary Gene: Butterfly
Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Tertiary Gene: Opal Tertiary Gene: Circuit
Breed Change: Coatl Breed Change: Spiral Breed Change: Bogsneak
Tri-Color Scatterscroll Tincture of Dissolution Unhatched Bogsneak Egg
9g0BXbt.gif
9g0BXbt.gif
And one more reserved just in case
And one more reserved just in case
9g0BXbt.gif
^
^
9g0BXbt.gif
@Kaseiko Would you be willing to trade your velvet floracat for a gold ore?
@Kaseiko Would you be willing to trade your velvet floracat for a gold ore?
@Kaseiko
How much for your furry Icewarden Puppet?
@Kaseiko
How much for your furry Icewarden Puppet?
RoaminRonan.gif
@manimanimani
Sure, send it over and I'll get the floracat removed from the thread~

@ShingekinoKyojin
LAH is 10 gems or 6500 treasure
@manimanimani
Sure, send it over and I'll get the floracat removed from the thread~

@ShingekinoKyojin
LAH is 10 gems or 6500 treasure
9g0BXbt.gif