Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [O] Achievement Loans
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Hey everyone! Thought it might be nice to open a thread like this. I'm offering to loan out my achievement items for others to get achievements. This is on a trust system, but if people start to take advantage of it, I'll first start asking for collateral, and if that still doesn't help, I'll have to close the topic all together. [center][b]~Worth something someday Achievement~[/b] [i] Collect all eleven dolls fashioned after the elemental gods of Flight Rising. ALL THE DOLLS.[/i][/center] Offering to loan out one of each of the following: [item=soft lightweaver idol] [item=charged stormcatcher sackdoll] [item=smoldering flamecaller puppet] [item=exotic arcanist idol] [item=rotting plaguebringer effigy] [item=heavy earthshaker idol] [item=furry icewarden puppet] [item=faded shadowbinder effigy] [item=playful windsinger puppet] [item=sopping tidelord sackdoll] [item=lost gladekeeper sackdoll] [center][b]~Checkmate! Achievement~[/b] [i]Collect a full chess set of 8 pawns, 2 rooks, 2 knights, 2 bishops, 1 queen, and 1 king of both colors.[/i][/center] Offering to loan out the following: [item=black pawn] (x8) [item=white pawn] (x8) [item=black knight] (x2) [item=white knight] (x2) [item=black bishop] (x2) [item=white bishop] (x2) [item=black rook] (x2) [item=white rook] (x2) [item=black queen] (x1) [item=white queen] (x1) [item=black king] (x1) [item=white king] (x1) [center][b] ~In Tune with the Runes Achievement~[/b] [i]Have all eleven elemental runestones in your Hoard.[/i][/center] Offering to loan out one of each of the following: [item=light runestone] [item=lightning runestone] [item=fire runestone] [item=arcane runestone] [item=plague runestone] [item=earth runestone] [item=ice runestone] [item=shadow runestone] [item=wind runestone] [item=water runestone] [item=nature runestone] The above is for anyone who needs the entire achievement, but I'm also willing to loan out individual pieces of each achievement, so just let me know what you need. In the post below I'll have a waiting list if there are any of the above items currently unavailable due to being loaned out. In the third post, I'll be keeping track of what I'm loaning out. Please note that achievements take a few days to fully register, so just send the item(s) back as soon as you see it appear, or as soon as you can. I completely understand about RL being quite distracting. UPDATE: [quote name="JCStitches" date=2015-06-13 18:09:15] There is currently a significant lag in certain Achievements being awarded and it may take days or even weeks for them to show up. Please keep any chess pieces in your Hoard and not the Vault, because that would interfere with them being counted. :) [/quote] For anyone who has any items I'm loaning out, here is a quote form JCStitches. Please be patient with gaining the achievements. Also, to those on the ping lists waiting. It could take awhile for me to get my pieces back in. (In the meantime, I'll work on getting more items in my hoard so I can loan out more than one set at a time.) I'll probably check in with those borrowing my pieces every two weeks or so, mainly just to keep myself remembering where things are. Thank you to everyone for your patience as I go for this! That's about all I have to say. Hope this is a big help to everyone. Thanks so much for stopping by! @DragonTamer12
Hey everyone! Thought it might be nice to open a thread like this. I'm offering to loan out my achievement items for others to get achievements. This is on a trust system, but if people start to take advantage of it, I'll first start asking for collateral, and if that still doesn't help, I'll have to close the topic all together.

~Worth something someday Achievement~

Collect all eleven dolls fashioned after the elemental gods of Flight Rising. ALL THE DOLLS.

Offering to loan out one of each of the following:

Soft Lightweaver Idol Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet Exotic Arcanist Idol Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy Heavy Earthshaker Idol Furry Icewarden Puppet Faded Shadowbinder Effigy Playful Windsinger Puppet Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll

~Checkmate! Achievement~

Collect a full chess set of 8 pawns, 2 rooks, 2 knights, 2 bishops, 1 queen, and 1 king of both colors.

Offering to loan out the following:

Black Pawn (x8) White Pawn (x8)
Black Knight (x2) White Knight (x2)
Black Bishop (x2) White Bishop (x2)
Black Rook (x2) White Rook (x2)
Black Queen (x1) White Queen (x1)
Black King (x1) White King (x1)

~In Tune with the Runes Achievement~

Have all eleven elemental runestones in your Hoard.

Offering to loan out one of each of the following:

Light Runestone Lightning Runestone Fire Runestone Arcane Runestone Plague Runestone Earth Runestone Ice Runestone Shadow Runestone Wind Runestone Water Runestone Nature Runestone

The above is for anyone who needs the entire achievement, but I'm also willing to loan out individual pieces of each achievement, so just let me know what you need.

In the post below I'll have a waiting list if there are any of the above items currently unavailable due to being loaned out.

In the third post, I'll be keeping track of what I'm loaning out.

Please note that achievements take a few days to fully register, so just send the item(s) back as soon as you see it appear, or as soon as you can. I completely understand about RL being quite distracting.

UPDATE:
JCStitches wrote on 2015-06-13:
There is currently a significant lag in certain Achievements being awarded and it may take days or even weeks for them to show up. Please keep any chess pieces in your Hoard and not the Vault, because that would interfere with them being counted. :)

For anyone who has any items I'm loaning out, here is a quote form JCStitches. Please be patient with gaining the achievements. Also, to those on the ping lists waiting. It could take awhile for me to get my pieces back in. (In the meantime, I'll work on getting more items in my hoard so I can loan out more than one set at a time.) I'll probably check in with those borrowing my pieces every two weeks or so, mainly just to keep myself remembering where things are. Thank you to everyone for your patience as I go for this!

That's about all I have to say. Hope this is a big help to everyone. Thanks so much for stopping by!

@DragonTamer12
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png saTxNdL.png XsRzZWG.png durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png Wsu677T.png

bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif saTxNdL.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif

4678.png[nextcol]
Familiar Trade Shop! [nextcol]3783.png
~Ping Lists for Items~

@Druddigon8 - full runes set
@Sorrendragon - full runes set & full doll set
@Geomancy - full runes set & full dolls set
~Ping Lists for Items~

@Druddigon8 - full runes set
@Sorrendragon - full runes set & full doll set
@Geomancy - full runes set & full dolls set

tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png saTxNdL.png XsRzZWG.png durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png Wsu677T.png

bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif tureksig_by_bajanmightyena-db8x88k.png egg_nocturne_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-daayxdq.gif saTxNdL.png egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif durlacsig_by_bajanmightyena-dafdwea.png bouncy_nature_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v6.gif

4678.png[nextcol]
~Items Being Loaned Out~

deadred92 - full runes set and full doll set
Leralilly - full runes set

~Items Being Loaned Out~

deadred92 - full runes set and full doll set
Leralilly - full runes set

4678.png[nextcol]
~Bump~
~Bump~

4678.png[nextcol]
@DragonTamer12

Could I get a full set of runes and dolls for the achievement and then ill trade them back?

I'm new so I don't have any.
@DragonTamer12

Could I get a full set of runes and dolls for the achievement and then ill trade them back?

I'm new so I don't have any.
@DarkRelics, sure thing! That's exactly what this is for. The achievements take a day or two to register, so just send them back whenever you see the achievement show up. Welcome to Flight Rising! :D
@DarkRelics, sure thing! That's exactly what this is for. The achievements take a day or two to register, so just send them back whenever you see the achievement show up. Welcome to Flight Rising! :D

4678.png[nextcol]
Thanks! @DragonTamer12

Yeah I know how bad the achievements can be it took 4 days for my chess set to show up.
Thanks! @DragonTamer12

Yeah I know how bad the achievements can be it took 4 days for my chess set to show up.
@DarkRelics, you're welcome. :D

I wasn't really paying attention to achievements when I first started, so I have no idea how long it took for them to show up. XD

My connections being really slow at the moment, so I'll get those to you as soon as I can...
@DarkRelics, you're welcome. :D

I wasn't really paying attention to achievements when I first started, so I have no idea how long it took for them to show up. XD

My connections being really slow at the moment, so I'll get those to you as soon as I can...

4678.png[nextcol]
@DragonTamer12
Can I be on the pinglist for runes and dolls please?
Runes I need: light, lightning, fire, plague, and nature
Dolls I need: lightning, arcane, plague, wind, water
@DragonTamer12
Can I be on the pinglist for runes and dolls please?
Runes I need: light, lightning, fire, plague, and nature
Dolls I need: lightning, arcane, plague, wind, water
4NA9bEO.gif
Need an ice nest? Just send food
I train dragons! Elemental egg or 250kt/g to lvl25, 2-3 days
If you're waiting on a response, please check username spelling and ping/PM again :)
mTHWciO.gif tumblr_inline_nsthqhH2Q11s23g03_540.png
@LynterriaHatake, I can actually loan you the dolls, awhile. The ones you need are ones I happen to have more than one of. And I'll certainly add you to the ping list for the runes. :D
@LynterriaHatake, I can actually loan you the dolls, awhile. The ones you need are ones I happen to have more than one of. And I'll certainly add you to the ping list for the runes. :D

4678.png[nextcol]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14