Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | //CoL [S] UMA+ [W] Chests @ 20g each
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 538 539
@SirLeafheart
Would you trade leaves for your water sprite? And if so how many would you be looking for?
@SirLeafheart
Would you trade leaves for your water sprite? And if so how many would you be looking for?
@Jamaal1988 @Kittyinapot

"I'll sell it to you guys for 590 leaves, though since you both want it I guess you can work it out how it'll work?"

"Leaf bidding war? Its up to you!"
@Jamaal1988 @Kittyinapot

"I'll sell it to you guys for 590 leaves, though since you both want it I guess you can work it out how it'll work?"

"Leaf bidding war? Its up to you!"
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@SirLeafheart
@Jamaal1988
If you don't mind waiting 1-2 days for the leaves I'll start with a bid for 590 leaves?
@SirLeafheart
@Jamaal1988
If you don't mind waiting 1-2 days for the leaves I'll start with a bid for 590 leaves?
@SirLeafheart

I can do 600 leaves and a Botyns Chest, Raffesia Fairy and Springly Sprout chest (from this event?) .. assuming the chests hold any value outside of the treasure/gem amount contained

@Kittyinapot
@SirLeafheart

I can do 600 leaves and a Botyns Chest, Raffesia Fairy and Springly Sprout chest (from this event?) .. assuming the chests hold any value outside of the treasure/gem amount contained

@Kittyinapot
@Kittyinapot @Jamaal1988

Problem is with waiting now that its no longer the first day of the festival is that leaves rapidly lose their value nearing the latter end of the week.

It'll be easier if you bid a specific treasure value, and then convert it to leaves day by day :'D
so the faster you pay, the less leaves you have to give me /D)

edit: i value chests at 35k each, so Jamaal1988 currently has HB!
@Kittyinapot @Jamaal1988

Problem is with waiting now that its no longer the first day of the festival is that leaves rapidly lose their value nearing the latter end of the week.

It'll be easier if you bid a specific treasure value, and then convert it to leaves day by day :'D
so the faster you pay, the less leaves you have to give me /D)

edit: i value chests at 35k each, so Jamaal1988 currently has HB!
mty1nS3.gif
@SirLeafheart
What would you value the chests at then? And also would you mind multiples of a chest?
(Assuming we're gonna start bidding in treasure anyways)

@Jamaal1988
@SirLeafheart
What would you value the chests at then? And also would you mind multiples of a chest?
(Assuming we're gonna start bidding in treasure anyways)

@Jamaal1988
@Jamaal1988 @Kittyinapot

Chests are at 35k, since that's what I've seen floating around anyway. Jamaal are you cool with bidding in treasure?
@Jamaal1988 @Kittyinapot

Chests are at 35k, since that's what I've seen floating around anyway. Jamaal are you cool with bidding in treasure?
mty1nS3.gif
@Jamaal1988 @SirLeafheart
Alright thats cool. (Also you don't mind multiple chests right?)

I have to go for a while but I'll restart the bid with 550kT.
@Jamaal1988 @SirLeafheart
Alright thats cool. (Also you don't mind multiple chests right?)

I have to go for a while but I'll restart the bid with 550kT.
@SirLeafheart

Im still relatively new so I'm asking if you mean we are converting our bids to what they would be in treasure? So 900 per leaf + 35k per chest? or if its only treasure now
@SirLeafheart

Im still relatively new so I'm asking if you mean we are converting our bids to what they would be in treasure? So 900 per leaf + 35k per chest? or if its only treasure now
@Jamaal1988

Yep! You'll bid in treasure, but you'll be paying me in leaves. All leaves given to me today will be worth 900t, but that value will change as the week goes on.
@Jamaal1988

Yep! You'll bid in treasure, but you'll be paying me in leaves. All leaves given to me today will be worth 900t, but that value will change as the week goes on.
mty1nS3.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 538 539