Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | //CoL [S] UMA+ [W] Chests @ 20g each
1 2 ... 387 388 389 390 391 ... 538 539
@SirLeafheart

Could I get prices for bordeaux and chardonney (PC F)? And do you still have Matched (WC M)?
@SirLeafheart

Could I get prices for bordeaux and chardonney (PC F)? And do you still have Matched (WC M)?
CS0nkUR.png
@SirLeafHeart

i saw the coatl accent Gwihwa on the AH yesterday for 650g, can i possibly buy it with scrolls?
(and if so i'd like a hold on it so i can get enough scrolls please)
i would gladly give you my immortal soul for it buuut since that's not an option
@SirLeafHeart

i saw the coatl accent Gwihwa on the AH yesterday for 650g, can i possibly buy it with scrolls?
(and if so i'd like a hold on it so i can get enough scrolls please)
i would gladly give you my immortal soul for it buuut since that's not an option
Y2yBHJZ.gif
Hi everyone! Sorry about the long extended absence, but I'm finally back from college and need some help sorting out some records: Please take a look and tell me if we completed our offer and I just forgot to record it or the current status of it. I'm just trying to get everything sorted out before summer really begins xD Thanks so much! [skin=14698] [skin=17851] for @Evet 450/1850 gems [skin=17077] for @Zith 1,478/3857 embers [item=nature sprite] for @Evet 499/670 [skin=16781] for @CrimsonCatalyst 1100/5400 leaves [skin=17057] [skin=13638] for @TheMythOfBeauty 4247/5600 leaves [skin=9277] for @Sorikia 2372/3k leaves [skin=18242] for @Exaltier 1240/1.5k gems
Hi everyone! Sorry about the long extended absence, but I'm finally back from college and need some help sorting out some records:

Please take a look and tell me if we completed our offer and I just forgot to record it or the current status of it. I'm just trying to get everything sorted out before summer really begins xD

Thanks so much!

for @Evet 450/1850 gems
for @Zith 1,478/3857 embers
Nature Sprite for @Evet 499/670

for @CrimsonCatalyst 1100/5400 leaves
for @TheMythOfBeauty 4247/5600 leaves
for @Sorikia 2372/3k leaves
for @Exaltier 1240/1.5k gems
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@SirLeafheart

Wb :0!!! I sadly forgot about this after so long, but will start back sending payment as soon as i can
@SirLeafheart

Wb :0!!! I sadly forgot about this after so long, but will start back sending payment as soon as i can
@SirLeafheart Welcome back! It's still correct for me so let's get it finished for summer^^
@SirLeafheart Welcome back! It's still correct for me so let's get it finished for summer^^
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
@SirLeafheart welcome back!! that's probably correct for my accent ;0

are you willing to take fest currency off-season? i've got a whole heckin bunch of geodes and pinecones but they're a ways away, and during school season :'0
@SirLeafheart welcome back!! that's probably correct for my accent ;0

are you willing to take fest currency off-season? i've got a whole heckin bunch of geodes and pinecones but they're a ways away, and during school season :'0
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

8yJJEur.pngVZGtQue.png8KQXC3X.pngL2fmqQ8.pngwC1KtX9.png6H6WBlh.png

@Exaltier

Sounds like a plan c:
@Exaltier

Sounds like a plan c:
mty1nS3.gif
@Zith

Awesome sounds good c:
@Zith

Awesome sounds good c:
mty1nS3.gif
@CrimsonCatalyst

I'll take the pine cones off season at the full 500t, and if you wanna toss the geodes over I can take them at 300t, but is more worth it for you to keep them! (I missed the last two earth festivals cause I was in school RIP)
@CrimsonCatalyst

I'll take the pine cones off season at the full 500t, and if you wanna toss the geodes over I can take them at 300t, but is more worth it for you to keep them! (I missed the last two earth festivals cause I was in school RIP)
mty1nS3.gif
@SirLeafheart oh gosh rip!! that's the worst. I might keep the geodes and sell em too, then.

I'll send you a stack and a half of pinecones though if that's cool! thanks so much <3

also, what's your conversion rate for gems? :0 I've got a bunch of excess rn so i wouldn't mind tossing a few at you towards payment as well.
@SirLeafheart oh gosh rip!! that's the worst. I might keep the geodes and sell em too, then.

I'll send you a stack and a half of pinecones though if that's cool! thanks so much <3

also, what's your conversion rate for gems? :0 I've got a bunch of excess rn so i wouldn't mind tossing a few at you towards payment as well.
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

8yJJEur.pngVZGtQue.png8KQXC3X.pngL2fmqQ8.pngwC1KtX9.png6H6WBlh.png

1 2 ... 387 388 389 390 391 ... 538 539