Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Varactyl's Familiar Bazaar!
1 2 3 4 5

A small, pale Nocturne with shadowy wings and fiery eyes welcomes you, pushing aside the tent flap. She gestures at the cacophonous crowd of creatures inside. "Step right this way! If you see anything you like," she says cheerily as she urges a few amphitheres and gyres to move away from her wings, "Feel free to let me know! Oh, and lest I forget..."

Welcome to the Familiar Bazaar!

Greetings! Here I sell and trade all sorts of familiars. Each familiar is listed under a set treasure price. I try and keep this updated with the auction house prices on a weekly basis, but let me know if anything seems unreasonable or wrong.
If you have extra familiars, please feel free to trade in! I would love to keep up stock. Familiars can be traded for a familiar of equal cost, or one expensive familiar for multiple cheaper familiars. If you have something I don't have, please let me know by pinging me in this forum. Happy browsing!

Enjoy!

A small, pale Nocturne with shadowy wings and fiery eyes welcomes you, pushing aside the tent flap. She gestures at the cacophonous crowd of creatures inside. "Step right this way! If you see anything you like," she says cheerily as she urges a few amphitheres and gyres to move away from her wings, "Feel free to let me know! Oh, and lest I forget..."

Welcome to the Familiar Bazaar!

Greetings! Here I sell and trade all sorts of familiars. Each familiar is listed under a set treasure price. I try and keep this updated with the auction house prices on a weekly basis, but let me know if anything seems unreasonable or wrong.
If you have extra familiars, please feel free to trade in! I would love to keep up stock. Familiars can be traded for a familiar of equal cost, or one expensive familiar for multiple cheaper familiars. If you have something I don't have, please let me know by pinging me in this forum. Happy browsing!

Enjoy!
676.5xOrd.Varactyl_zpsloo0uj90.png
[center][size=4][i][b]Spotlight[/b][/i][/size] ----- [b]Need to catch up on Night of the Nocturne?[/b] I have a spare [b]Agol[/b] up for trade! [item=Agol] Right now, I have a [b]Deadly Reflection, Painted Marionette, Unlikely Alliance, Living Sculpture, Spellbound Tome and the old Jawlocker! [/b] [item=Deadly Reflection][item=Painted Marionette][item=Unlikely Alliance][item=Living Sculpture][item=Spellbound Tome][item=Jawlocker] In addition, I have a couple of the Doppelganger Bears available--the [b]Lavaborne Hoax, Bogus Manamonger, Thornthick Thief, Jadecarved Decoy, Slumbering Charlatan, Sundial Imposter, and Voltspire Intruder![/b] [item=Lavaborne Hoax][item=Bogus Manamonger][item=Thornthick Thief][item=Jadecarved Decoy][item=Slumbering Charlatan][item=Sundial Imposter][item=Voltspire Intruder] I also have a few previous festival bears available for trade, namely the Sunbeam Ursa, Magma Embear, Hibernal Starbear, Polarfreeze Defender, Cloudkeeper Herald, and Timber Tender. [item=Sunbeam Ursa][item=Magma Embear][item=Hibernal Starbear][item=Polarfreeze Defender][item=Cloudkeeper Herald][item=Timber Tender] I haven't had much time to keep prices updated in this shop, so in terms of trading I will accept up to 1kt under the lowest auction house price for any familiar in this block, as well as trades for familiars of comparable auction house value. Happy hunting! [/center]
Spotlight

Need to catch up on Night of the Nocturne?

I have a spare Agol up for trade!
Agol
Right now, I have a Deadly Reflection, Painted Marionette, Unlikely Alliance, Living Sculpture, Spellbound Tome and the old Jawlocker!
Deadly Reflection Painted Marionette Unlikely Alliance Living Sculpture Spellbound Tome Jawlocker

In addition, I have a couple of the Doppelganger Bears available--the Lavaborne Hoax, Bogus Manamonger, Thornthick Thief, Jadecarved Decoy, Slumbering Charlatan, Sundial Imposter, and Voltspire Intruder!
Lavaborne Hoax Bogus Manamonger Thornthick Thief Jadecarved Decoy Slumbering Charlatan Sundial Imposter Voltspire Intruder

I also have a few previous festival bears available for trade, namely the Sunbeam Ursa, Magma Embear, Hibernal Starbear, Polarfreeze Defender, Cloudkeeper Herald, and Timber Tender.
Sunbeam Ursa Magma Embear Hibernal Starbear Polarfreeze Defender Cloudkeeper Herald Timber Tender

I haven't had much time to keep prices updated in this shop, so in terms of trading I will accept up to 1kt under the lowest auction house price for any familiar in this block, as well as trades for familiars of comparable auction house value.

Happy hunting!
[center][size=4][i][b]Available Familiars[/b][/i][/size][/center] ----- [b]4000[/b] ----- [item=Longneck Interloper][item=Noggle][item=Sunset Lasher][item=Shalebuck][item=Venerable Shalebuck][item=Venomous Toridae] [b]4200[/b] ----- [item=Basilisk][item=Blue Dragon Reef Snail][item=Blackwing Croaker][item=Blooming Strangler][item=Strangler][item=Bluefin Charger][item=Common Podid][item=Southmarsh Podid][item=Dappled Seal][item=Death's-Head Stag][item=Elk][item=Ember Mouse][item=Emerald Cave Jewel][item=Emerald Webwing][item=Grey River Flight][item=Hoarfrost Mauler][item=Jeweled Octoflyer][item=Longneck Magi][item=Longneck Skirmisher][item=Moordwelling Trunker][item=Opheodrys Serthis][item=Relic Eel][item=Sickle Kamaitachi][item=Sprangyroo][item=Zeeba] [b]4400[/b] ----- [item=Abyss Striker][item=Baku][item=Blueridge Greatshell][item=Bramble Guardian][item=Chimera][item=Dodo][item=Grasslands Trunker][item=Greenroot Janustrap][item=Janustrap Iridescent][item=Fungalhoof Qiriq][item=Octoflyer][item=Manticore Screamer][item=Wildwood Owl] [b]4700[/b] ----- [item=Bluemoon Aviar][item=Brilliant Psywurm][item=Cloud Chaser][item=Cumulus Seal][item=Hedgehog][item=Maned Rasa][item=Nochnyr][item=Spellbound Golem][item=Squall Rasa] [b]5000[/b] ----- [item=Bucktooth Digger][item=Cockatrice][item=Construction Mith][item=Hippogriff][item=Janustrap][item=Poultrygeist][item=Proto Manticore][item=Rambra][item=Scythe Kamaitachi][item=Shadow Serpent][item=Swift Lumen] [b]6000[/b] ----- [item=Corrosive Depin][item=Depin][item=Death Seeker][item=Heartred Croaker][item=Poisonous Toridae][item=Sakura Owl][item=Shellion][item=Stonewatch Harpy][item=Warcat Protector] [b]7000[/b] ----- [item=Almandine Sturgeon][item=Black Iron Creeper][item=Celestial Antelope][item=Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse][item=Peacock Scorpion][item=Permafrost Impaler][item=Radioactive Slime][item=River Muck][item=Runic Bat][item=Snowfall Elk][item=Wintermane Bowman] [b]8000[/b] ----- [item=Amaranth Moth][item=Bumble][item=Golden Porpoise][item=Longneck Mender][item=Mistral Minion][item=Smoky Bantam Fangar][item=Snow Streak] [b]9000[/b] ----- [item=Chromefeather Lookout][item=Hainu] [b] The Damn Expensive Price Tier[/b] ----- [columns] [item=Deadwood Boar] Deadwood Boar ... 10kt [item=Ultramel Amphithere] Ultramel Amphithere ... 10kt [item=Windcarve Harpy] Windcarve Harpy ... 10kt [item=Maren Warlock] Maren Warlock ... 10kt [item=Scarlet Flycatcher] Scarlet Flycatcher ... 11kt [item=Corundum Chameleon] Corundum Chameleon ... 17kt [nextcol] [item=Peacock Firebird] Peacock Firebird ... 23kt [item=Rainbow Sprite] Rainbow Sprite ... 28kt [item=Steam Gyre] Steam Gyre ... 30kt [item=Scrapmetal Tracker] Scrapmetal Tracker ... 32kt [item=Swift Volt] Swift Volt ... 35kt [/columns]
Available Familiars

Longneck Interloper Noggle Sunset Lasher Shalebuck Venerable Shalebuck Venomous Toridae

Basilisk Blue Dragon Reef Snail Blackwing Croaker Blooming Strangler Strangler Bluefin Charger Common Podid Southmarsh Podid Dappled Seal Death's-Head Stag Elk Ember Mouse Emerald Cave Jewel Emerald Webwing Grey River Flight Hoarfrost Mauler Jeweled Octoflyer Longneck Magi Longneck Skirmisher Moordwelling Trunker Opheodrys Serthis Relic Eel Sickle Kamaitachi Sprangyroo Zeeba

Abyss Striker Baku Blueridge Greatshell Bramble Guardian Chimera Dodo Grasslands Trunker Greenroot Janustrap Fungalhoof Qiriq Octoflyer Manticore Screamer Wildwood Owl

Bluemoon Aviar Brilliant Psywurm Cloud Chaser Cumulus Seal Hedgehog Maned Rasa Nochnyr Spellbound Golem Squall Rasa

Bucktooth Digger Cockatrice Construction Mith Hippogriff Janustrap Poultrygeist Proto Manticore Rambra Scythe Kamaitachi Shadow Serpent Swift Lumen

Corrosive Depin Depin Death Seeker Heartred Croaker Poisonous Toridae Sakura Owl Shellion Stonewatch Harpy Warcat Protector

Almandine Sturgeon Black Iron Creeper Celestial Antelope Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse Peacock Scorpion Permafrost Impaler Radioactive Slime River Muck Runic Bat Snowfall Elk Wintermane Bowman

Amaranth Moth Bumble Golden Porpoise Longneck Mender Mistral Minion Smoky Bantam Fangar Snow Streak

Chromefeather Lookout Hainu

The Damn Expensive Price Tier
Deadwood Boar Deadwood Boar ... 10kt
Ultramel Amphithere Ultramel Amphithere ... 10kt
Windcarve Harpy Windcarve Harpy ... 10kt
Maren Warlock Maren Warlock ... 10kt
Scarlet Flycatcher Scarlet Flycatcher ... 11kt
Corundum Chameleon Corundum Chameleon ... 17kt
Peacock Firebird Peacock Firebird ... 23kt
Rainbow Sprite Rainbow Sprite ... 28kt
Steam Gyre Steam Gyre ... 30kt
Scrapmetal Tracker Scrapmetal Tracker ... 32kt
Swift Volt Swift Volt ... 35kt
[center][size=4][b][i]Holiday or Special Familiars[/i][/b][/size] ----- Please see above posts for Night of the Nocturne familiars! I currently have no festival familiars from the 2015-2016 run in stock yet. Perhaps you'd like to trade in some? From Swipp's Swap Stand, we've got: [item=Glossy Duskrat] [item=Perching Java Sparrow] A [b]Glossy Duskrat[/b], priced at 30kt, and a [b]Perching Java Sparrow[/b] up for 24kt! [/center]
Holiday or Special Familiars

Please see above posts for Night of the Nocturne familiars! I currently have no festival familiars from the 2015-2016 run in stock yet. Perhaps you'd like to trade in some?

From Swipp's Swap Stand, we've got:
Glossy Duskrat Perching Java Sparrow
A Glossy Duskrat, priced at 30kt, and a Perching Java Sparrow up for 24kt!

Now open for business!
Now open for business!
@Varactyl Would you be willing to trade one of your Ultramel Amphitheres for a Petal Jumper? :o

Edit: Okay I'm awake again! Would you also be willing to trade your Swift Volt for either a Sundial Imposter or a handful of other, cheaper familiars? 'Cause I've got a lot!
@Varactyl Would you be willing to trade one of your Ultramel Amphitheres for a Petal Jumper? :o

Edit: Okay I'm awake again! Would you also be willing to trade your Swift Volt for either a Sundial Imposter or a handful of other, cheaper familiars? 'Cause I've got a lot!
cZLsLHr.png
@Varactyl

Out of familiars you don't have, i've got:
cardinal hippogriff (32k), dodo (3k), harvestflora cat (27k),
luna mith (4k), irradiated astronomer (5k),
moordwelling trunker (4k), mimic buttersnake (16k),
rambra (3k), river muck (3k), shale thresher (20k),
swallowtail buttersnake (8k),and tengu (3k),

I'll happily trade the rivermuck, rambra, and moordwelling trunker together for the 10k Ultramel Amp
All the other ones are open to being bought or traded for other random items, if you want any of them. I have way too many familiars lying around
@Varactyl

Out of familiars you don't have, i've got:
cardinal hippogriff (32k), dodo (3k), harvestflora cat (27k),
luna mith (4k), irradiated astronomer (5k),
moordwelling trunker (4k), mimic buttersnake (16k),
rambra (3k), river muck (3k), shale thresher (20k),
swallowtail buttersnake (8k),and tengu (3k),

I'll happily trade the rivermuck, rambra, and moordwelling trunker together for the 10k Ultramel Amp
All the other ones are open to being bought or traded for other random items, if you want any of them. I have way too many familiars lying around
@Jaena Ultramel Amphithere for a petal jumper is fantastic! Also a Swift Volt for Sundial Imposter is a perfect trade. Send them when you're ready!

@ClipItsWings Would you be amenable for instead trading the Irradiated Astronomer and the Moordwelling trunker for the Amphithere? It's not exactly 10k, but gosh I love those bunnies.
@Jaena Ultramel Amphithere for a petal jumper is fantastic! Also a Swift Volt for Sundial Imposter is a perfect trade. Send them when you're ready!

@ClipItsWings Would you be amenable for instead trading the Irradiated Astronomer and the Moordwelling trunker for the Amphithere? It's not exactly 10k, but gosh I love those bunnies.
@Varactyl
Yeah, that would be fine :) I'll send them your way
@Varactyl
Yeah, that would be fine :) I'll send them your way
@Varactyl Familiars sent and received! Thanks a bunch!
@Varactyl Familiars sent and received! Thanks a bunch!
cZLsLHr.png
1 2 3 4 5