Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [FOUND] Cog Frog
[center][item=cog frog][item=cog frog][item=cog frog] [b]Found at 92kG![/b] I will let the thread live so it can serve as future trade references if needed by others.[/center] [s]The time has come for me to look for another KS familiar. So far I have my own Skycat and Golden Idol. (And I am borrowing a friend's Bone Fiend.) So naturally, the next comes to a rivet-riveting frog. While I am also open to purchasing a Bone Fiend as well, I cannot purchase both without liquidating some of my spare stuff first (which I am reluctant to do so unless I have a solid seller), so I guess I will focus on the frog first. [b]I am looking for offers, and I am offering upfront pure with mostly gems.[/b] I am holding on to 93k+ gems right now. If the seller prefers treasures I still have about 20mT on hand that I have not yet converted, and I could convert the gems back to treasures, too. If the seller would prefer items instead of gems, ask me about it. I have all the sprites, festival apparels, and downtown familiars and apparels, and for most of them I have more than one spare, including the Light Sprite and the Sunchaser Jewelry. While I would prefer to do straight currency trade, I am pretty flexible with my item offers as well. So, my dear fellow FR users, please help me with this quest. I would appreciate all the bumps or directing pings. Thank you C:[/s]
Cog Frog Cog Frog Cog Frog

Found at 92kG!
I will let the thread live so it can serve as future trade references if needed by others.

The time has come for me to look for another KS familiar. So far I have my own Skycat and Golden Idol. (And I am borrowing a friend's Bone Fiend.) So naturally, the next comes to a rivet-riveting frog. While I am also open to purchasing a Bone Fiend as well, I cannot purchase both without liquidating some of my spare stuff first (which I am reluctant to do so unless I have a solid seller), so I guess I will focus on the frog first.

I am looking for offers, and I am offering upfront pure with mostly gems. I am holding on to 93k+ gems right now. If the seller prefers treasures I still have about 20mT on hand that I have not yet converted, and I could convert the gems back to treasures, too. If the seller would prefer items instead of gems, ask me about it. I have all the sprites, festival apparels, and downtown familiars and apparels, and for most of them I have more than one spare, including the Light Sprite and the Sunchaser Jewelry. While I would prefer to do straight currency trade, I am pretty flexible with my item offers as well.

So, my dear fellow FR users, please help me with this quest. I would appreciate all the bumps or directing pings. Thank you C:
Collecting
Aged Tome Battered Book of Fables Owlcat Journal Forest Field Guide
Intact Parchment Empty Inkwell
*Rivet*
*Rivet*
Collecting
@Auctor Not sure if you're aware...If you convert another 7kg worth in treasure, Founder has a cog frog on the AH right now...

Either way, bump for luck!

Edit: typo
@Auctor Not sure if you're aware...If you convert another 7kg worth in treasure, Founder has a cog frog on the AH right now...

Either way, bump for luck!

Edit: typo
@ProvidentSparrow Thank you! I actually have an eye on that one and have contacted Founder about it, but I think I will keep the thread open for a while to see if there are other offers. The quest just began x)
@ProvidentSparrow Thank you! I actually have an eye on that one and have contacted Founder about it, but I think I will keep the thread open for a while to see if there are other offers. The quest just began x)
Collecting
Well, the quest just ended *rolls eyes* [img]http://s27.postimg.org/3lj3pd9ar/cogfrog.png[/img] Just letting the community know that after contacting four sellers through PMs and having some discussion, I bought a Cog Frog for 92kG C:
Well, the quest just ended *rolls eyes*

cogfrog.png

Just letting the community know that after contacting four sellers through PMs and having some discussion, I bought a Cog Frog for 92kG C:
Collecting
@Auctor Ayyyy! Congratulations!! :D
@Auctor Ayyyy! Congratulations!! :D
@ProvidentSparrow Thank you so much! I was actually expecting this thread to last at least few days or even longer, just as most KS buy/sell threads do. This one went so fast and all the contacts were made through PMs, in a way it feels like it never even happened lol. And if you ever seek KS things, expect me to be there to bump the thread for you :P
@ProvidentSparrow Thank you so much! I was actually expecting this thread to last at least few days or even longer, just as most KS buy/sell threads do. This one went so fast and all the contacts were made through PMs, in a way it feels like it never even happened lol. And if you ever seek KS things, expect me to be there to bump the thread for you :P
Collecting
@Auctor It was fast, but you came well-prepared! ^.^ (and have witnesses and screencaps just to double check that this is real life. Lol)

KS Familiars are a little out of my own reach, but I will definitely look forward to your Bone Fiend buying thread! :)
@Auctor It was fast, but you came well-prepared! ^.^ (and have witnesses and screencaps just to double check that this is real life. Lol)

KS Familiars are a little out of my own reach, but I will definitely look forward to your Bone Fiend buying thread! :)
@ProvidenSparrow Sounds like it is time for me to get back to w... I mean coli. Sometimes I feel like as if I am from Lightning flight. Thanks again and I will be baaaack *echoes*
@ProvidenSparrow Sounds like it is time for me to get back to w... I mean coli. Sometimes I feel like as if I am from Lightning flight. Thanks again and I will be baaaack *echoes*
Collecting