Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Hoarders' Market
1 2 ... 170 171 172 173 174 ... 304 305
@roseangel2 I would buy all maple leaves and all blooming vine if you don't mind :)
@roseangel2 I would buy all maple leaves and all blooming vine if you don't mind :)
if I bought your dragon keep calm I'll turn it tundra (or gaoler tundra)
@MrGold
I don't mind at all. Sending over a CR.
@MrGold
I don't mind at all. Sending over a CR.
+2 FR Time9WVlRqD.pngJqHoSDf.pngkdG9S1E.pngwgJgfCm.png4HGY8mP.png3UCY1gQ.pngC1FGmDr.png6Qf9OJI.pngc7j6Wql.png
Hullo! I'm willing to sell these for 100t each item or trade on a 1:1 basis for [quote][item=tales of terror] [item=sharpened scythe] [item=ceremonial scythe] [item=dire wooden toy] [item=scary storybook] [item=raptor effigy] [item=pulsating pendant] [item=softly glowing pendant] [item=hourglass] [item=mirror] [item=night flame] [item=crystal ball] [item=haunting houndskull] [item=vulture idol] [item=ghastly houndskull] [item=bottled bones] [item=apatite] [item=rhodochrosite] [item=bloodstone] [item=onyx] [item=impure sacridite] [item=depleted sacridite] [item=jasper] [item=jade] [item=rose quartz] [item=blue quartz] [item=infused crystal] [item=decorated turtle shell] [item=painted turtle shell] [item=azurite][item=kunzite] [item=azure lure][/quote] @kaelidra @Multilyn @StarriannaFlare @catanator500 @Roadkill @Greenwolfkate @HPE24 @Ambitious @Kilien @catanator500 @Pyrokat23 @iHibariKyoya @Spooksy @Chrissy @Zonemod @DerbyGirl @skyarising @starrynightren @Zeryxis @Nolov @ClearLakes44 @DandyElise @KiragamiCube //self ping @madwhisperer [item=Stag figurine] x184 (68/252 claimed) [item=greystone deer] x154 (98/252 claimed) [item=delightful wooden unicorn] x0 (10/10 claimed) [item=enchanted candle] x0 (252/252 claimed) [item=foo's eye] x20 [item=mangled textile] x307 [item=Coral Basilisk Field Notes] x20
Hullo! I'm willing to sell these for 100t each item
or trade on a 1:1 basis for
Quote:
Tales of Terror Sharpened Scythe Ceremonial Scythe Dire Wooden Toy Scary Storybook Raptor Effigy Pulsating Pendant Softly Glowing Pendant Hourglass Mirror Night Flame Crystal Ball Haunting Houndskull Vulture Idol Ghastly Houndskull Bottled Bones Apatite Rhodochrosite Bloodstone Onyx Impure Sacridite Depleted Sacridite Jasper Jade Rose Quartz Blue Quartz Infused Crystal Decorated Turtle Shell Painted Turtle Shell Azurite Kunzite Azure Lure

@kaelidra @Multilyn @StarriannaFlare @catanator500 @Roadkill @Greenwolfkate @HPE24 @Ambitious @Kilien @catanator500 @Pyrokat23 @iHibariKyoya @Spooksy @Chrissy @Zonemod @DerbyGirl @skyarising @starrynightren @Zeryxis @Nolov @ClearLakes44 @DandyElise @KiragamiCube //self ping @madwhisperer

Stag Figurine x184 (68/252 claimed)

Greystone Deer x154 (98/252 claimed)

Delightful Wooden Unicorn x0 (10/10 claimed)

Enchanted Candle x0 (252/252 claimed)

Foo's Eye x20

Mangled Textile x307

Coral Basilisk Field Notes x20
art_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz00e.pngcharacter_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz009.pngwishlist_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz001.png
@MadWhisperer
ill take ur unicorns !! I think I can trade, otherwise I'll pay with treasures
@MadWhisperer
ill take ur unicorns !! I think I can trade, otherwise I'll pay with treasures
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
@MadWhisperer

I have upwards of 60 items I would love to trade for Stag Figurines and Greystone Deer. Should I send a CR?
@MadWhisperer

I have upwards of 60 items I would love to trade for Stag Figurines and Greystone Deer. Should I send a CR?
QXokmAc.pngtumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngWEcoFAH.png
@MadWhisperer I have [item=Blue Quartz][b]x90[/b] I'd love to trade for [item=Greystone Deer][b]x60[/b] and [item=Stag Figurine][b]x30[/b] if that sounds good to you? :D
@MadWhisperer

I have Blue Quartz x90 I'd love to trade for Greystone Deer x60 and Stag Figurine x30 if that sounds good to you? :D
zJ1RT3W.png
@Zonemod
Hey there! I'd love to grab all your Bamboo if you still have it? :D
@Zonemod
Hey there! I'd love to grab all your Bamboo if you still have it? :D
QasZL0N.png ijnLNPj.png Clear

..♥ He / Him
..♥ Australia
..♥ FR+14
@Zonemod

Sent a CR request, feel free to take some time to find a few items or add treasure~ c:

@Kilien

Sure please set the CR~ Will you take all of the figurines and deers (by paying what's left with treasure) or just as many as the items you have?

@Multilyn

Someone just made and offer for these items,, but would you mind if I were to come back at you later? // I'm just unsure of how many of these they are willing to take ^^
@Zonemod

Sent a CR request, feel free to take some time to find a few items or add treasure~ c:

@Kilien

Sure please set the CR~ Will you take all of the figurines and deers (by paying what's left with treasure) or just as many as the items you have?

@Multilyn

Someone just made and offer for these items,, but would you mind if I were to come back at you later? // I'm just unsure of how many of these they are willing to take ^^
art_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz00e.pngcharacter_shop_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz009.pngwishlist_icon_by_mad_whisperer-d9tz001.png
@Minxwolfie

Added t he Floracat to the doc! :)
@Minxwolfie

Added t he Floracat to the doc! :)
ZcZAmAi.pnga5vvJhx.pngT5iXa.gif

@MadWhisperer

I'd love your Enchanted Candles (x252)

I can do 1x1 trades for:

Dire Wooden Toy (x42)
Ceremonial Scythe (x13)
Sharpened Scythe (x10)
Scary Storybook (x35)
Tales of Terror (x29)
Raptor Effigy (x126)

(That's 3 more than the candles but I'm not overly concerned XD)
@MadWhisperer

I'd love your Enchanted Candles (x252)

I can do 1x1 trades for:

Dire Wooden Toy (x42)
Ceremonial Scythe (x13)
Sharpened Scythe (x10)
Scary Storybook (x35)
Tales of Terror (x29)
Raptor Effigy (x126)

(That's 3 more than the candles but I'm not overly concerned XD)
ZcZAmAi.pnga5vvJhx.pngT5iXa.gif

1 2 ... 170 171 172 173 174 ... 304 305