Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T]Liquidating swipp + bears
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@Grimmkitty I value her at 360-370kt but because she's ungened and a g1 her priority is a lot lower than those other items im looking to get (mostly because im here to gene a gen 1, not to get more;;;) (she'd look great with ripple-facet underbelly(or glimmer) but im not spending that kinda mojo on her) [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=66&wing=57&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=5&secg=8&tert=49&elem=5&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] ---- This is the guy im trying to get finished scrolling [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9232231] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/92323/9232231_350.png[/img] [/url] (i've got enough for glimmer but i need the breed scroll)
@Grimmkitty I value her at 360-370kt but because she's ungened and a g1 her priority is a lot lower than those other items im looking to get (mostly because im here to gene a gen 1, not to get more;;;)

(she'd look great with ripple-facet underbelly(or glimmer) but im not spending that kinda mojo on her)
dragonpic2.php?body=66&wing=57&style=11&gender=1&ages=1&prig=5&secg=8&tert=49&elem=5&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png

----
This is the guy im trying to get finished scrolling

9232231_350.png
(i've got enough for glimmer but i need the breed scroll)
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Astriferious - Understandable. Dang, I was hoping to get that Companion Comet fffs. The only other way I can afford it is via payment plan. =7= Thank you though!

EDIT: Haha, she would. I actually tried her quite a few different ways and she's pretty amazing! Hopefully her auction manages to garner attention on the last day. u3u
@Astriferious - Understandable. Dang, I was hoping to get that Companion Comet fffs. The only other way I can afford it is via payment plan. =7= Thank you though!

EDIT: Haha, she would. I actually tried her quite a few different ways and she's pretty amazing! Hopefully her auction manages to garner attention on the last day. u3u
cqospVm.png8dsj61d.pngcqospVm.png
@Grimmkitty well I do offer payment plans, and good luck auctioning her, im planning to sell oldies but nobody is biting at my 5-6 ID dergs..
@Grimmkitty well I do offer payment plans, and good luck auctioning her, im planning to sell oldies but nobody is biting at my 5-6 ID dergs..
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Astriferious - What a shame. :c I thought 5-6 digits were selling well. Even considering auctioning off a couple of mine, lol. I think eventually the business for low digits will boom because a lot of newbies are hoarding up their money. =D

Also, I've got to finish my payment plan for the Whirlwind Armband I'm getting first, then I might come back! I'm actually surprised by my fastidiousness in getting it paid off, but then again lbr I sold a Winter Wolf cape and paid 300kT one day. xD

If you still have the Comet though, I might just have to get in on that. >3>

EDIT: do you need a WC scroll for that project dragon?
@Astriferious - What a shame. :c I thought 5-6 digits were selling well. Even considering auctioning off a couple of mine, lol. I think eventually the business for low digits will boom because a lot of newbies are hoarding up their money. =D

Also, I've got to finish my payment plan for the Whirlwind Armband I'm getting first, then I might come back! I'm actually surprised by my fastidiousness in getting it paid off, but then again lbr I sold a Winter Wolf cape and paid 300kT one day. xD

If you still have the Comet though, I might just have to get in on that. >3>

EDIT: do you need a WC scroll for that project dragon?
@Grimmkitty its mostly because i set no end date on it and nobody wants to bid because they all bid on last day and I hate sniping lowballers and alright ! im considering putting these in the ah to sell, but im too paranoid to have it undercutted and devalued even further: Edit: Yeah, I actually do; i've been trying to get one, if not any upper breed scroll with him [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=67&wing=17&style=10&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=8&tert=19&elem=4&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] (sobs; replace ub with glimmer and hes perfect)
@Grimmkitty its mostly because i set no end date on it and nobody wants to bid because they all bid on last day
and I hate sniping lowballers

and alright ! im considering putting these in the ah to sell, but im too paranoid to have it undercutted and devalued even further:

Edit: Yeah, I actually do; i've been trying to get one, if not any upper breed scroll with him

dragonpic2.php?body=67&wing=17&style=10&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=8&tert=19&elem=4&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png

(sobs; replace ub with glimmer and hes perfect)
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@grimmkitty did you get my ping?
@grimmkitty did you get my ping?
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Astriferious - Ah, I must not have! D= I might have cleared it because I thought it was the last ping, sometimes my pings like to come back even after I've read stuff.

Bruhhhh. He looks amazing as a WC. O no. I might have to trade u one of my spare WC scrolls after all. ;; I've been hoarding these foreverrrr.

As for the auction thing, to go completely out of order lol, yeah that's why I've set my SB as a price I'm willing to settle for, no lowballing in my court. >3>

Ighh, listing items CAN lead to the prices dropping, no doubt. I did manage to sell a Noc Scroll in less than 24 hours at p much the AH price though, so maybe it's a matter of what people want, lol.
@Astriferious - Ah, I must not have! D= I might have cleared it because I thought it was the last ping, sometimes my pings like to come back even after I've read stuff.

Bruhhhh. He looks amazing as a WC. O no. I might have to trade u one of my spare WC scrolls after all. ;; I've been hoarding these foreverrrr.

As for the auction thing, to go completely out of order lol, yeah that's why I've set my SB as a price I'm willing to settle for, no lowballing in my court. >3>

Ighh, listing items CAN lead to the prices dropping, no doubt. I did manage to sell a Noc Scroll in less than 24 hours at p much the AH price though, so maybe it's a matter of what people want, lol.
@grimmkitty well i can give you the companion comet and the rotclaw for the scroll + whatever you fsncy

And I feel, i have someone interested in the cowl and the crystalhide so those're off the table
@grimmkitty well i can give you the companion comet and the rotclaw for the scroll + whatever you fsncy

And I feel, i have someone interested in the cowl and the crystalhide so those're off the table
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
Also @grimmkitty i have some sashes if you need them

Light lightning and nature are the ones i have rn
Also @grimmkitty i have some sashes if you need them

Light lightning and nature are the ones i have rn
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Astriferious i believe i read that correctly - you have choco ferret as priority wishlist item? c: i have one extra collecting dust. i'm really interested in your starseer armband ! i also have this lady [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8433983] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/84340/8433983_350.png[/img] [/url] but i'm not sure how to value her (probably around 300k). together they go over starseer's value though but but if you are interested in either then we can work something out! :>
@Astriferious
i believe i read that correctly - you have choco ferret as priority wishlist item? c: i have one extra collecting dust.
i'm really interested in your starseer armband ! i also have this lady

8433983_350.png

but i'm not sure how to value her (probably around 300k).

together they go over starseer's value though but but if you are interested in either then we can work something out! :>
b1849cc369e3fe4113b5d6547cd52b1e.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15