Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T]Liquidating swipp + bears
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@Astriferious whoops, glad you saw my post anyways. here's viridis and audientia's stones + stats, they're culex's exalt leveling build [img]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y499/glossopetrae/Screenshot%20from%202015-05-04%20222928_zpsxwnmwuea.png[/img] [img]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y499/glossopetrae/audientia_zpsoag3aejp.png[/img] I'd much rather do a weekly plan than daily, I tend to put in a lot of time in the coli on weekends, and not so much during the week, my weekly budget would be around 200-500k, in all honestly, most weeks I'd be able to pay on the higher end, but I know I've got a busy month or so ahead of me I forgot to mention [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=57908&tab=dragon&did=6162512]this[/url] other lvl 25 I have lying around, let me know if you're interested in him, here's his stones/stats [img]http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y499/glossopetrae/Screenshot%20from%202015-05-05%20133655_zpsfrargyeh.png[/img]
@Astriferious whoops, glad you saw my post anyways.
here's viridis and audientia's stones + stats, they're culex's exalt leveling build
Screenshot%20from%202015-05-04%20222928_zpsxwnmwuea.png
audientia_zpsoag3aejp.png

I'd much rather do a weekly plan than daily, I tend to put in a lot of time in the coli on weekends, and not so much during the week,
my weekly budget would be around 200-500k,
in all honestly, most weeks I'd be able to pay on the higher end, but I know I've got a busy month or so ahead of me

I forgot to mention this other lvl 25 I have lying around, let me know if you're interested in him, here's his stones/stats

Screenshot%20from%202015-05-05%20133655_zpsfrargyeh.png
they/them pronouns
@NivMizzet hmm what would you value them at? I think 250-300kt apiece is a good price ? (If not please tell me)

also i'm okay with weekly prices i'll just need a down payment/collateral upfront and i'll keep the cowl on the same dragon and give you the updated price left
@NivMizzet hmm what would you value them at? I think 250-300kt apiece is a good price ? (If not please tell me)

also i'm okay with weekly prices i'll just need a down payment/collateral upfront and i'll keep the cowl on the same dragon and give you the updated price left
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Astriferious I'd probably value them around 320k, just because they've got nice genes. Viridis and Audientia are a nice pair, but honestly I'd much rather give you Rosie and/or Audientia (I realized after posting that Viridis is the only unexalted imp offspring from a pair I breedchanged, and I'm a little attached)

that sound perfect, would a down payment of 300k, one or two lvl 25s and 100g be okay?
@Astriferious I'd probably value them around 320k, just because they've got nice genes. Viridis and Audientia are a nice pair, but honestly I'd much rather give you Rosie and/or Audientia (I realized after posting that Viridis is the only unexalted imp offspring from a pair I breedchanged, and I'm a little attached)

that sound perfect, would a down payment of 300k, one or two lvl 25s and 100g be okay?
they/them pronouns
@Nivmizzet im gonna be pretty straight with ya, im not a fan of mirrors at all; It takes a powerful lookin mirror to even make me look at them. But I will take Audientia off your hands

to restate order: 300kt, Audientia, and 100g and weekly payments

Also, regardless of AH this price will be locked throughout your payment so you dont have to pay more if it inflates

this leaves you 1,728,000 left to pay; also your offer totalled 672,000t

)haggle with me on prices, I wont let mine go for less than 2mt but I intend to get a good deal regardless of ah undercutters)
@Nivmizzet im gonna be pretty straight with ya, im not a fan of mirrors at all; It takes a powerful lookin mirror to even make me look at them. But I will take Audientia off your hands

to restate order: 300kt, Audientia, and 100g and weekly payments

Also, regardless of AH this price will be locked throughout your payment so you dont have to pay more if it inflates

this leaves you 1,728,000 left to pay; also your offer totalled 672,000t

)haggle with me on prices, I wont let mine go for less than 2mt but I intend to get a good deal regardless of ah undercutters)
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Astriferious I'm really interested in your Eroded Crystalhide

I can offer you : 17x Ferrets, 5x Ermines, White feathers, the white skypost sandals, umbreal wealt, Flower apparels, and I can try to snipe some flourish apparels for you Also I have 175 White humming birs, for the Black hummingbird familiar that you need.
@Astriferious I'm really interested in your Eroded Crystalhide

I can offer you : 17x Ferrets, 5x Ermines, White feathers, the white skypost sandals, umbreal wealt, Flower apparels, and I can try to snipe some flourish apparels for you Also I have 175 White humming birs, for the Black hummingbird familiar that you need.
x54gth.png
@lumineer ive already gotten thr bird familiar, the ferrets kind of taken a backburner and catching swipp is near impossible for me, though the white skypost sandles are always a fav, flower apparel is kind of an eh thing and ive got the swipp for the cloudy feathers

At this moment currency/genes have highest priority and the umbral wreath is 6600 in the mp

Sorry if it seems kinda rude but ive got it prioritized; thank you for your interest however!
@lumineer ive already gotten thr bird familiar, the ferrets kind of taken a backburner and catching swipp is near impossible for me, though the white skypost sandles are always a fav, flower apparel is kind of an eh thing and ive got the swipp for the cloudy feathers

At this moment currency/genes have highest priority and the umbral wreath is 6600 in the mp

Sorry if it seems kinda rude but ive got it prioritized; thank you for your interest however!
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Astriferious I understand ^^ It was a bit difficult to see wich items you've had already in your Wishlist. I can try to look for the genes but I'm afraid I won't be able to have them. Good luck with getting the stuff you want c;
@Astriferious I understand ^^ It was a bit difficult to see wich items you've had already in your Wishlist. I can try to look for the genes but I'm afraid I won't be able to have them. Good luck with getting the stuff you want c;
x54gth.png
@Lumineer it reads from left to right; items followed by (gotten) i already have, those with a * Have priority over the others in that catagory
@Lumineer it reads from left to right; items followed by (gotten) i already have, those with a * Have priority over the others in that catagory
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
Lowered prices to reflect ah
Lowered prices to reflect ah
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Astriferious - ahaha, I almost made the same mistake with your name spelling... OKAY SO. I have one Lv 25, and I was wondering if you'd be interested in her. She's about to have a buddy who'll eventually be Lv. 25 too, but not yet. u7u [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9647696] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/96477/9647696_350.png[/img] [/url] Tert is Tangerine, it actually looks nice when revealed. She's statted as follows. It's a nice build I think, don't remember if it follows Culex's guide to the T, but it's very versatile for me. [img]http://oi58.tinypic.com/2qw37k7.jpg[/img] I'm curious what you value her at if I were to use her for an offer; I never gened her because I figured I'd be messing with anyone's project if I did. |D I almost didn't stone her or stat her but then I figured people would appreciate me doing the work. =P
@Astriferious - ahaha, I almost made the same mistake with your name spelling...

OKAY SO. I have one Lv 25, and I was wondering if you'd be interested in her. She's about to have a buddy who'll eventually be Lv. 25 too, but not yet. u7u

9647696_350.png

Tert is Tangerine, it actually looks nice when revealed.

She's statted as follows. It's a nice build I think, don't remember if it follows Culex's guide to the T, but it's very versatile for me.

2qw37k7.jpg

I'm curious what you value her at if I were to use her for an offer; I never gened her because I figured I'd be messing with anyone's project if I did. |D I almost didn't stone her or stat her but then I figured people would appreciate me doing the work. =P
cqospVm.png8dsj61d.pngcqospVm.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15