Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] 15% Water Dom Discount Shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54
@Zyll Yup, that'll be 212,500T please!

@RimeRind Not a problem! 161,500T please!
@Zyll Yup, that'll be 212,500T please!

@RimeRind Not a problem! 161,500T please!
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@Pingu

Hi, could I get 1 of the female PC accents? The Shallow Shells one?
@Pingu

Hi, could I get 1 of the female PC accents? The Shallow Shells one?
Candles, Pandas, Oh My! (A niche little hatchery)
@Arazamatazza Sure thing! That's 29,750T up front, please. :)
@Arazamatazza Sure thing! That's 29,750T up front, please. :)

* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu Could I have 3 each please of the accents except none of the Abandoned Depths, and 3 of Little Lion? 18 x 29,750 = 535,500t Do you want all treasure or any in gems?
@pingu Could I have 3 each please of the accents except none of the Abandoned Depths, and 3 of Little Lion? 18 x 29,750 = 535,500t Do you want all treasure or any in gems?
@Blessings5x Just treasure please, but tips in gems are welcome. :D

Yup, your math is right. Fair warning that this will probably take a while because the MP has been slow to restock.
@Blessings5x Just treasure please, but tips in gems are welcome. :D

Yup, your math is right. Fair warning that this will probably take a while because the MP has been slow to restock.

@pingu Can I order 3 Tigers and 1 Underbelly please? That'll be 471,570t right?
@pingu Can I order 3 Tigers and 1 Underbelly please? That'll be 471,570t right?
L8mhHcd.png
@tompollicle 471,750T. :) Send over the payment and your items will be coming right up!
@tompollicle 471,750T. :) Send over the payment and your items will be coming right up!

@Blessings5x Just a reminder that you haven't yet paid, if you still want me to fill your order.
@Blessings5x Just a reminder that you haven't yet paid, if you still want me to fill your order.

@pingu
hi hi! could i get one vipera and one spines, please? should be 370kT rounded up to the nearest 10k for tip c:
@pingu
hi hi! could i get one vipera and one spines, please? should be 370kT rounded up to the nearest 10k for tip c:
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@corvidus Sure thing! Send me the payment and I'll send you the scrolls as soon as they stock :)
@corvidus Sure thing! Send me the payment and I'll send you the scrolls as soon as they stock :)

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54