Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] 15% Water Dom Discount Shop
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 53 54
@Meniph

I sent you treasure, thank you :D
@Meniph

I sent you treasure, thank you :D
6CHTJa3.png jPSNTNW.giftCgsvq9.png
@pingu

Could I get an Abandoned Depths, Curious Companion, and the PC accent1?

That should be 89,250 right?
@pingu

Could I get an Abandoned Depths, Curious Companion, and the PC accent1?

That should be 89,250 right?
sp1_by_tinygryphon-d9garlx.gif
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
tumblr_inline_mwud3klqhJ1r9ywrd.png
@arietta @darlnim

enjoy your skins

@masutrout

i'm ready for your money now !
@arietta @darlnim

enjoy your skins

@masutrout

i'm ready for your money now !
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@Meniph Okay, great! I've sent the money over.
@Meniph Okay, great! I've sent the money over.
@Verscilith One of each will be 357,000T up front, please. Please be patient as demand is currently outpacing supply so it's taking a while to process everyone's orders.

@MotherOfBeardies That will be 297,500T up front, please. Same deal -- please be prepared for a wait.

@Poeziru That's right! Send it on over and I'll add you to the queue.
@Verscilith One of each will be 357,000T up front, please. Please be patient as demand is currently outpacing supply so it's taking a while to process everyone's orders.

@MotherOfBeardies That will be 297,500T up front, please. Same deal -- please be prepared for a wait.

@Poeziru That's right! Send it on over and I'll add you to the queue.
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu

hey have you gotten a message from the gamer person? I'm to them but I haven't gotten a reply back from when you and i pinged them... as for that I can take more after them.. everyone else has been done
@pingu

hey have you gotten a message from the gamer person? I'm to them but I haven't gotten a reply back from when you and i pinged them... as for that I can take more after them.. everyone else has been done
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@Videogamerkm

im ready to take your skin order ^^
@Videogamerkm

im ready to take your skin order ^^
B9hzjhN.pngH9En4Yk.png
@Meniph Nope, I haven't either! I already processed the people off the last page, so feel free to grab anyone off page 50. (ie. after this post)
@Meniph Nope, I haven't either! I already processed the people off the last page, so feel free to grab anyone off page 50. (ie. after this post)
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu
May I request a seraph scroll and a crackle scroll please? That should come out to 267,750T.
@pingu
May I request a seraph scroll and a crackle scroll please? That should come out to 267,750T.
41.png 103.png She/Her pronouns, please. 65.png 32.png
@pingu hello! If you're still taking orders, may I request 3 accents: Curious companions, Shallow Shells, and Abandoned Depths?

If not, I hope you had a lovely Wavecrest!
@pingu hello! If you're still taking orders, may I request 3 accents: Curious companions, Shallow Shells, and Abandoned Depths?

If not, I hope you had a lovely Wavecrest!
X2PAJU7.gif
L87MMtR.png
fL0umpy.png
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 53 54