Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] 15% Water Dom Discount Shop
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 53 54
@pingu
Could you get me the Curious Companions, Shallow Shells, and Abandoned Depths accents? I think that's 89250t.
@pingu
Could you get me the Curious Companions, Shallow Shells, and Abandoned Depths accents? I think that's 89250t.
@pingu Hello there! Do you think you could grab me a copy of Curious Companions (Imperial Male Accent), please?
@pingu Hello there! Do you think you could grab me a copy of Curious Companions (Imperial Male Accent), please?
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@pingu Could I order a full set of skins and accents?
@pingu Could I order a full set of skins and accents?
@pingu Could I get a Smoke Scroll please?
@pingu Could I get a Smoke Scroll please?
@MsBarrows Acknowledged! I'll go get that for you.

@Koobi That's right, send it on over and I'll go get those for you.

@Lundlaeva Sure thing, that'll be 29,750T up front, please.

@alliegator No problem. That'll be 357,000T up front, please. :)
@MsBarrows Acknowledged! I'll go get that for you.

@Koobi That's right, send it on over and I'll go get those for you.

@Lundlaeva Sure thing, that'll be 29,750T up front, please.

@alliegator No problem. That'll be 357,000T up front, please. :)
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu

Mind if I get one copy of "Sea Creature"? :3
@pingu

Mind if I get one copy of "Sea Creature"? :3
@KairiDragoness Sure, that's 161,500T up front, please.

@WinterNights All right, that'll be 29,750T up front, please. :)
@KairiDragoness Sure, that's 161,500T up front, please.

@WinterNights All right, that'll be 29,750T up front, please. :)

* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu

Could I please get 2 full sets of skins and one half set (consisting of one of each of the non-chest skins)?
@pingu

Could I please get 2 full sets of skins and one half set (consisting of one of each of the non-chest skins)?
@pingu

Hi!! If you're still open, it'd be much appreciated if I could order a copy each of the Waveswept Accent and the Trench Dweller Skin ^_^ that'd be 59.5kt, correct?
@pingu

Hi!! If you're still open, it'd be much appreciated if I could order a copy each of the Waveswept Accent and the Trench Dweller Skin ^_^ that'd be 59.5kt, correct?
@Safaris Sure, okay. That'll be 892,500T up front, please!
@Safaris Sure, okay. That'll be 892,500T up front, please!

1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 53 54