Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] 15% Water Dom Discount Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54
@pingu

Can I get accent:splash and accent:waveswept please?
@pingu

Can I get accent:splash and accent:waveswept please?
qBeRxn0_zps4k697dye.png
@pingu
Hello my friend.
I have a goal (like every festival) to get me 2 or 3 Sets of the Festival skins. You have an Dom shop open and i wanted to ask if you could snipe them for me? I have already enough for 1 and a half set of skins, the rest of the money i should get inside the next days.
Would you help me out? I could tip you food items, or a few gems, if you want.
@pingu
Hello my friend.
I have a goal (like every festival) to get me 2 or 3 Sets of the Festival skins. You have an Dom shop open and i wanted to ask if you could snipe them for me? I have already enough for 1 and a half set of skins, the rest of the money i should get inside the next days.
Would you help me out? I could tip you food items, or a few gems, if you want.
pkzX1ET.png6iFYP5x.png
W2Nvirj.png11cqiCn.png
@pingu

Hi!
I'd like to get the skin Waveswept, Abandoned Depths and Little Lion, plus 2 Scrolls of Renaming, please. :>
@pingu

Hi!
I'd like to get the skin Waveswept, Abandoned Depths and Little Lion, plus 2 Scrolls of Renaming, please. :>
@pingu

Hello!
I would like to order 1 Underbelly, please c:
@pingu

Hello!
I would like to order 1 Underbelly, please c:
2013_FireFest_09.png
@SunWorshipper I can definitely do that! Your total is 148,750T.

@NynaeveSedai Certainly! That'll be 59,500T.

@Traumtaenzer I'm pretty strict about the rule of payment up front, so I'm happy to snipe you as many skins as you have payment ready for. If it's easier to do it this way, we can do it one set at a time -- ie. you send me payment for a full set now, I'll send you the skins, and you come back when you have enough for another set. That way I'll be less likely to accidentally get you the wrong count of each skin.

@PlagueMaw Sure thing! That's 99,450T total.

@Stenvela Can do! Payment is 127,500T up front.
@SunWorshipper I can definitely do that! Your total is 148,750T.

@NynaeveSedai Certainly! That'll be 59,500T.

@Traumtaenzer I'm pretty strict about the rule of payment up front, so I'm happy to snipe you as many skins as you have payment ready for. If it's easier to do it this way, we can do it one set at a time -- ie. you send me payment for a full set now, I'll send you the skins, and you come back when you have enough for another set. That way I'll be less likely to accidentally get you the wrong count of each skin.

@PlagueMaw Sure thing! That's 99,450T total.

@Stenvela Can do! Payment is 127,500T up front.
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu
Can you get 5 skins for me?
2x Accent: Splash (coatl m)
2x Accent: Abandoned Depths (WC m)
Skin: Little Lion (fae m)
@pingu
Can you get 5 skins for me?
2x Accent: Splash (coatl m)
2x Accent: Abandoned Depths (WC m)
Skin: Little Lion (fae m)
@pingu

Thank you! Payment on the way shortly. :)
@pingu

Thank you! Payment on the way shortly. :)
tumblr_otxe4lVheo1wwx926o1_1280.jpg
@pingu I am totally okay for this. I try to snatch enough money for the second skin set today too.
Sending money for the first skin right away via pm now!
@pingu I am totally okay for this. I try to snatch enough money for the second skin set today too.
Sending money for the first skin right away via pm now!
pkzX1ET.png6iFYP5x.png
W2Nvirj.png11cqiCn.png
@pingu
Can you pick up a set of the Wavecrest accents for me?
@pingu
Can you pick up a set of the Wavecrest accents for me?
yHVNH4X.png
@pingu
Could I get a full set of Wavecrest skins and accents? (that comes to 357,000 right?)
@pingu
Could I get a full set of Wavecrest skins and accents? (that comes to 357,000 right?)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54