Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] 15% Water Dom Discount Shop
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 53 54
@RationalParanoia That's right! Send over the payment and I'll go grab 'em for ya. :D
@RationalParanoia That's right! Send over the payment and I'll go grab 'em for ya. :D
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu You know what, can I get an abandoned depths, too? I'll send the t now!
@pingu You know what, can I get an abandoned depths, too? I'll send the t now!
isjE8eL.gif yFAQGqa.pngisjE8eL.gif
@Pingu - cheers :D
@Pingu - cheers :D
sUmv6eQ.png
rplwVEv.pngsOXqhIy.pngGfYgiqB.pngfciIpxD.pngVQWTC36.png
@acey No problem! I see you already sent payment so I'll go grab it now. :)
@acey No problem! I see you already sent payment so I'll go grab it now. :)

* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@Cebelrai Yep, that's the one! That'll be 29,750T up front, please. :)
@Cebelrai Yep, that's the one! That'll be 29,750T up front, please. :)

@pingu

Can I get a Sea Creature and Leviathan Spirit from you, please?
@pingu

Can I get a Sea Creature and Leviathan Spirit from you, please?
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
@Hawktalon Most certainly. That'll be 59,500T up front, please!
@Hawktalon Most certainly. That'll be 59,500T up front, please!

@pingu - Let me know if this is too much, but can I get 1 (one) copy of each skin/accent for this festival? If my math calculator is correct, that would be 357k, yes? c:
@pingu - Let me know if this is too much, but can I get 1 (one) copy of each skin/accent for this festival? If my math calculator is correct, that would be 357k, yes? c:
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Abderus Ha, it's not too much at all! My biggest order so far was 3 of each skin/accent. ;) Yep, 357kT is right! Send it on over and I'll go grab them for you.
@Abderus Ha, it's not too much at all! My biggest order so far was 3 of each skin/accent. ;) Yep, 357kT is right! Send it on over and I'll go grab them for you.

@pingu - Oh wow! 3 each definitely beats my order, lol. Sending the money now! :D
@pingu - Oh wow! 3 each definitely beats my order, lol. Sending the money now! :D
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 53 54