Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] 15% Water Dom Discount Shop
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 53 54
@SpazzTwizzler Absolutely! Send on over the 340,000T and I'll go grab one for you. :D
@SpazzTwizzler Absolutely! Send on over the 340,000T and I'll go grab one for you. :D
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@Pingu

Alright! Thank you!
@Pingu

Alright! Thank you!
@pingu

Payment sent! :D
@pingu

Payment sent! :D
@pingu Hi! May I please get a curious companions accent and a renaming scroll, please?
@pingu Hi! May I please get a curious companions accent and a renaming scroll, please?
isjE8eL.gif yFAQGqa.pngisjE8eL.gif
@acey Sure thing! That'll be 34,850T up front, please. :)
@acey Sure thing! That'll be 34,850T up front, please. :)

* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
up~
up~

@pingu

Hey there I would like to buy one copy of Curious Companions, Shallow Shells, Abandoned Depths , Kelp, Trench dweller, and Sea Creature.
@pingu

Hey there I would like to buy one copy of Curious Companions, Shallow Shells, Abandoned Depths , Kelp, Trench dweller, and Sea Creature.
@BigotVanquisher No problem! That'll be 178,500T up front, please. :)
@BigotVanquisher No problem! That'll be 178,500T up front, please. :)

@Pingu

Hello I need to know how much would it cost for a pearlcatcher scroll, Underbelly, Clown and eyespots all together? I'm looking to get them.
@Pingu

Hello I need to know how much would it cost for a pearlcatcher scroll, Underbelly, Clown and eyespots all together? I'm looking to get them.
@pingu

Hello! Do you think it'd be possible for you to get a Spines gene scroll? Thanks!
@pingu

Hello! Do you think it'd be possible for you to get a Spines gene scroll? Thanks!
yQoJnTx.png nY73F6r.pngozXiCa6.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 53 54