Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] 15% Water Dom Discount Shop
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 53 54
@Pingu
I'd like a set of the skins and accents. That will be 356.4k, yes? ^^
@Pingu
I'd like a set of the skins and accents. That will be 356.4k, yes? ^^
tumblr_og952mGjFx1vzfkcno1_75sq.giftumblr_ogb7llWAAL1vzfkcno1_100.giftumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
@Desolim It's 357,000T, actually. Once you send me the payment I'll get you your set!
@Desolim It's 357,000T, actually. Once you send me the payment I'll get you your set!
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu

Hey, I'm trying to get smoke gene, if you've got time. Is it 161500 or am I wrong?
@pingu

Hey, I'm trying to get smoke gene, if you've got time. Is it 161500 or am I wrong?
i'm on infrequently and don't really know what i'm doing anymore lol
@TummyAche You're right! Send me the payment and I'll get that for you. :)
@TummyAche You're right! Send me the payment and I'll get that for you. :)

* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu

I'd like to place a large skin/accent order please~

3x curious companions & abandoned depths
2x sea creature, trench dweller. waveswept, splash
1x kelp, shallow shells

= 16 total for 476k Tr, I believe?

@pingu

I'd like to place a large skin/accent order please~

3x curious companions & abandoned depths
2x sea creature, trench dweller. waveswept, splash
1x kelp, shallow shells

= 16 total for 476k Tr, I believe?

@Sivi Sounds right to me! Send over the payment and I'll go grab those for you. :)
@Sivi Sounds right to me! Send over the payment and I'll go grab those for you. :)

@pingu can i get an okapi?
@pingu can i get an okapi?
@Flamebird Sure thing! That'll be 161,500T up front, please. :)
@Flamebird Sure thing! That'll be 161,500T up front, please. :)

@pingu
May I please grab one each of: Accent: Curious Companions, Accent: Shallow Shells, Accent: Abandoned Depths, and Skin: Trench Dweller? For all four it should be 119,000t total--correct me if I'm wrong!
@pingu
May I please grab one each of: Accent: Curious Companions, Accent: Shallow Shells, Accent: Abandoned Depths, and Skin: Trench Dweller? For all four it should be 119,000t total--correct me if I'm wrong!

tumblr_inline_nyjssswNiB1qcxmej_540.pngtumblr_inline_nyjssugPfl1qcxmej_540.png
@Juushika Nope, you're right! Send over the payment and I'll go grab 'em for you. :)
@Juushika Nope, you're right! Send over the payment and I'll go grab 'em for you. :)

1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 53 54