Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] 15% Water Dom Discount Shop
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 53 54
@pingu hello again! may I please have a waveswept accent for 29,750t? :3
@pingu hello again! may I please have a waveswept accent for 29,750t? :3
Will Draw For Treasure
@L1BR4 Certainly! That'll be 229,500T up front, please!

@Meilkor Not a problem! Send over the payment and I'll get it to you in a jiffy. :)
@L1BR4 Certainly! That'll be 229,500T up front, please!

@Meilkor Not a problem! Send over the payment and I'll get it to you in a jiffy. :)
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu thanks again! I've already sent it along. :3
@pingu thanks again! I've already sent it along. :3
Will Draw For Treasure
@pingu Can I get 3 of the splash accent?
@pingu Can I get 3 of the splash accent?
@NadopT Sure thing! That'll be 89,250T up front, please. :)
@NadopT Sure thing! That'll be 89,250T up front, please. :)

* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu hey there, may i order accent: splash x1 and accent: waveswept x2? :)
@pingu hey there, may i order accent: splash x1 and accent: waveswept x2? :)
@maryshelley Yup! That'll be 89,250T up front, please. :)
@maryshelley Yup! That'll be 89,250T up front, please. :)

@pingu

I've just got a request for whichever of the festival accents you can nab easiest. Just one of 'em for now, sending the treasure over once you confirm.
@pingu

I've just got a request for whichever of the festival accents you can nab easiest. Just one of 'em for now, sending the treasure over once you confirm.
Brynncognito.png c5b27c433cf5d9a4dc9301acb352e273.png
tumblr_inline_nclr7pENUw1qe4v7q.png FR Time tumblr_inline_nclr7pENUw1qe4v7q.png
@Brynncognito Works for me! That'll be 29,750T. :)
@Brynncognito Works for me! That'll be 29,750T. :)

@pingu I appreciate your willingness to pick some up for me. They do appear in the MP (I'm pretty sure), but they are kinda rare. Sniper tip: Filigree armor goes pretty quick, but you can get them if you can check when the MP restock, which is usually on the 5-10 minute marks.

I'll pay you once you pick them up for me, just let me know when you have them. I'll be sure to throw in a tip, since this is an odd job.
@pingu I appreciate your willingness to pick some up for me. They do appear in the MP (I'm pretty sure), but they are kinda rare. Sniper tip: Filigree armor goes pretty quick, but you can get them if you can check when the MP restock, which is usually on the 5-10 minute marks.

I'll pay you once you pick them up for me, just let me know when you have them. I'll be sure to throw in a tip, since this is an odd job.
tumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 53 54