Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] 15% Water Dom Discount Shop
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 53 54
@pingu

Could I perhaps ask you to grab me a Crackle and a Mirror breed change? :]
@pingu

Could I perhaps ask you to grab me a Crackle and a Mirror breed change? :]
"I'm not lost. I know exactly where I'm not."
@pingu
I'd like a full set of skins/accents please. I don't mind if you can't get to them all until tomorrow.

I'll send payment after I get a total and confirmation.
@pingu
I'd like a full set of skins/accents please. I don't mind if you can't get to them all until tomorrow.

I'll send payment after I get a total and confirmation.
Art by Drytil
@Vigil Sure thing! That'll be 204,000T up front please. Fair warning that if the Mirror breed change doesn't stock in the next 15 minutes I may not be able to get it to you until tomorrow -- hope that's okay!
@Vigil Sure thing! That'll be 204,000T up front please. Fair warning that if the Mirror breed change doesn't stock in the next 15 minutes I may not be able to get it to you until tomorrow -- hope that's okay!
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@Addmon Yep, not a problem. Since I'm heading offline in 15 minutes I probably won't be able to get you the full set tonight, but I can probably get at least half of them. That'll be 357,000T up front, by the way!
@Addmon Yep, not a problem. Since I'm heading offline in 15 minutes I probably won't be able to get you the full set tonight, but I can probably get at least half of them. That'll be 357,000T up front, by the way!

* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu

That is completely fair and I can wait - thanks for the heads up though, it is nice to know so I don't get all worried and things!
@pingu

That is completely fair and I can wait - thanks for the heads up though, it is nice to know so I don't get all worried and things!
"I'm not lost. I know exactly where I'm not."
Payment sent! Thanks.
Payment sent! Thanks.
Art by Drytil
@pingu I know you're off for the day, but I'd like to place an order for some of the festival skins. I have the treasure for 3 but I'd like to order more soon (once I have more treasure!)

1. Accent: Splash
  2. Accent: Waveswept
  3. Skin: Trench Dweller

I can send you the payment when you're back tomorrow. :)
@pingu I know you're off for the day, but I'd like to place an order for some of the festival skins. I have the treasure for 3 but I'd like to order more soon (once I have more treasure!)

1. Accent: Splash
  2. Accent: Waveswept
  3. Skin: Trench Dweller

I can send you the payment when you're back tomorrow. :)
@pingu When you get back, could you see if you could buy a gold filigree breastplate and a gold filigree tail guard? I know they're apparel but it would be much appreciated.
@pingu When you get back, could you see if you could buy a gold filigree breastplate and a gold filigree tail guard? I know they're apparel but it would be much appreciated.
tumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
@Asobi Not a problem, that'll be 89,250T up front for the 3. :)

@JDS1230 I can certainly try! Fair warning though that I'm not sure I've ever seen either of those in stock in the MP, so I get the impression they restock infrequently and/or sell out fast. As a result, for this one case, I'm OK with not taking payment up front but on delivery instead -- unless you insist otherwise.
@Asobi Not a problem, that'll be 89,250T up front for the 3. :)

@JDS1230 I can certainly try! Fair warning though that I'm not sure I've ever seen either of those in stock in the MP, so I get the impression they restock infrequently and/or sell out fast. As a result, for this one case, I'm OK with not taking payment up front but on delivery instead -- unless you insist otherwise.

@pingu
Could I get a copy of every accent (6 total) and two tinctures of dissolution?

Edit : Total 205500t
@pingu
Could I get a copy of every accent (6 total) and two tinctures of dissolution?

Edit : Total 205500t
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 53 54