Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] 15% Water Dom Discount Shop
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 53 54
@pingu

Could you snipe one of the fae skins? :3
@pingu

Could you snipe one of the fae skins? :3
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@SirLeafheart Sure thing, that'll be 29,750T up front please. :)
@SirLeafheart Sure thing, that'll be 29,750T up front please. :)
water-banner-3_zps9b5f729c.gif

* Looking for nest rentals? Triskele Nests has every element represented!
* My long-term dragon wishlist
* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@Pingu

Yes, I was so hoping someone would open a discount. <3
Can you snag me a Bar Gene? I'll send payment as soon as I hear back from you. ^^
@Pingu

Yes, I was so hoping someone would open a discount. <3
Can you snag me a Bar Gene? I'll send payment as soon as I hear back from you. ^^
W6NUU3j.png
@Carleigh Not a problem! I'll be here all week huehuehue. That'll be 212,500T up front please. :)
@Carleigh Not a problem! I'll be here all week huehuehue. That'll be 212,500T up front please. :)

* Post-color wheel expansion: looking for x/y/Latte dragons, where x and y are food colors
* Trading my apparel, familiars & more for your apparel, skins/accents, holiday currency, etc. HIATUS
@pingu

This might be too much, so please tell me if so, but I'm trying to get one of each of the accents. I can pay for four right now, so whatever four you can snag would be great. If you don't want to or think that's crazy or unorganized, tell me. Otherwise it's 119000 to you, right?
@pingu

This might be too much, so please tell me if so, but I'm trying to get one of each of the accents. I can pay for four right now, so whatever four you can snag would be great. If you don't want to or think that's crazy or unorganized, tell me. Otherwise it's 119000 to you, right?
i'm on infrequently and don't really know what i'm doing anymore lol
@TummyAche That's totally fine! I'll grab the first 4 I see in stock. If you do come back for the other 2 tomorrow, just remind me which specific ones you still need, as I likely won't remember. XD
@TummyAche That's totally fine! I'll grab the first 4 I see in stock. If you do come back for the other 2 tomorrow, just remind me which specific ones you still need, as I likely won't remember. XD

@pingu

Awsome, thanks so much! I'll send the treasure over now!!
@pingu

Awsome, thanks so much! I'll send the treasure over now!!
i'm on infrequently and don't really know what i'm doing anymore lol
hey could I order a set of the festival accents and skins and tip you with gems please ? thanks @pingu
hey could I order a set of the festival accents and skins and tip you with gems please ? thanks @pingu
@RiverSong777 Not a problem! That's 357,000T up front for all the skins and accents. As a warning I may not be able to get all of them before I go offline for the night, but I'm pretty sure I can get at least 75% of them.
@RiverSong777 Not a problem! That's 357,000T up front for all the skins and accents. As a warning I may not be able to get all of them before I go offline for the night, but I'm pretty sure I can get at least 75% of them.

sent and thanks and I understand they will arrive when they arrive I appreciate this thanks so much :) @pingu
sent and thanks and I understand they will arrive when they arrive I appreciate this thanks so much :) @pingu
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 53 54