Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Basically Done! Thanks c:
1 2 3
Title says it all. I'm looking for a really, really cheap leveling service and a business partnership to boot!

(I bolded important parts! If you skim and are not scoffing in disgust at the low prices for the service, please read everything! :D)

Basically, the situation is this: I want most (if not all) of my current and future permadergs leveled up to 25. I'd rather do it myself, but I've had an abysmal amount of time to myself as a 15 hour (or 5 classes) engineering uni student. I'd planned on doing leveling during the summer, but I landed a 40 hour per week internship so I definitely won't have time then, either.

So I'm looking for someone to work with me for the 'long term' in training the ones I'd like trained without running myself into FR currency ruin only for a dragon or two.

I'm looking for a price range of 50-100k (maybe even slightly higher like 150kt, but obviously, the lower the better) for levels 1-25 (or, at a gem:treasure ratio of 1:500, 100-200g). Anyone interested in this does not have to stone the dragons, and I have enough gems to pay for four to five dragons right off the bat based on these prices. And you can take as long as you need (as long as it's not five gazillion months or something haha)!

(I will still pay that much if I level the dragons to some level beforehand, as well!! Which I'll do sometimes. You'll probably be receiving dragons that are already leveled anywhere from 2 - 15. Maybe even higher, depending on how long I have to actually be in the coli.)

(If dragons sales go particularly well some weeks, I'd be happy to give a big tip as well! There are some accents and apparel and familiars that I might throw at you eventually too. And if you're interested in any hatchlings from a pair in my hatchery, I'd only be happy to charge you like 5% of what I actually price them at or even free depending on how long we'll be working together!)

Yeah, this price range is super low if you look at what others are leveling for, but there are people who do level for these prices (I would know, since I'm on a wait-list for one haha). I'm not really holding my breath on finding a leveler right away, but hopefully someone will eventually be interested in this!

Other than that, if anyone has questions or concerns about this before they commit themselves to lifelong partnership WOHOHO, feel free to ping or pm me about them!
Title says it all. I'm looking for a really, really cheap leveling service and a business partnership to boot!

(I bolded important parts! If you skim and are not scoffing in disgust at the low prices for the service, please read everything! :D)

Basically, the situation is this: I want most (if not all) of my current and future permadergs leveled up to 25. I'd rather do it myself, but I've had an abysmal amount of time to myself as a 15 hour (or 5 classes) engineering uni student. I'd planned on doing leveling during the summer, but I landed a 40 hour per week internship so I definitely won't have time then, either.

So I'm looking for someone to work with me for the 'long term' in training the ones I'd like trained without running myself into FR currency ruin only for a dragon or two.

I'm looking for a price range of 50-100k (maybe even slightly higher like 150kt, but obviously, the lower the better) for levels 1-25 (or, at a gem:treasure ratio of 1:500, 100-200g). Anyone interested in this does not have to stone the dragons, and I have enough gems to pay for four to five dragons right off the bat based on these prices. And you can take as long as you need (as long as it's not five gazillion months or something haha)!

(I will still pay that much if I level the dragons to some level beforehand, as well!! Which I'll do sometimes. You'll probably be receiving dragons that are already leveled anywhere from 2 - 15. Maybe even higher, depending on how long I have to actually be in the coli.)

(If dragons sales go particularly well some weeks, I'd be happy to give a big tip as well! There are some accents and apparel and familiars that I might throw at you eventually too. And if you're interested in any hatchlings from a pair in my hatchery, I'd only be happy to charge you like 5% of what I actually price them at or even free depending on how long we'll be working together!)

Yeah, this price range is super low if you look at what others are leveling for, but there are people who do level for these prices (I would know, since I'm on a wait-list for one haha). I'm not really holding my breath on finding a leveler right away, but hopefully someone will eventually be interested in this!

Other than that, if anyone has questions or concerns about this before they commit themselves to lifelong partnership WOHOHO, feel free to ping or pm me about them!
fy5C1F5.png
@pluviasonant Hey, you can look at my service if you like! I would link here but my work wifi sucks and there is a link at the top of my profile page!
@pluviasonant Hey, you can look at my service if you like! I would link here but my work wifi sucks and there is a link at the top of my profile page!
kJFl4h9.pngReminder: If you can, do not shut people out. You will have good days and they should see them.
‘Please help me. I’m dying.’

~~~Let me write poems for your dragons~~~
@pluviasonant

I can do up to level 20 for 100k a dragon , if I have the chance to get one up to 25 I will ask for 50k more if that is ok ?

It will take time but I coli all the time so it should not be to bad . If for any reason I can not continue I will tell you. also I will be having family things going on next month so I will be a bit slower.

Tell me if you have any concerns or do not agree.

I normally can get a dragon to 20 in 2 but will ask up to a week per dragon to get to level 20.

@pluviasonant

I can do up to level 20 for 100k a dragon , if I have the chance to get one up to 25 I will ask for 50k more if that is ok ?

It will take time but I coli all the time so it should not be to bad . If for any reason I can not continue I will tell you. also I will be having family things going on next month so I will be a bit slower.

Tell me if you have any concerns or do not agree.

I normally can get a dragon to 20 in 2 but will ask up to a week per dragon to get to level 20.

A5i3AHB.png
@pluviasonant

I've been thinking of leveling in exchange for breed change scrolls. I'd go up to 25, I'd just need 2 fighter and 1 mage at a time so it goes smoother (that's right, three dragons at once). I have more info in that link in my signature, I'm sure we could work something out.
@pluviasonant

I've been thinking of leveling in exchange for breed change scrolls. I'd go up to 25, I'd just need 2 fighter and 1 mage at a time so it goes smoother (that's right, three dragons at once). I have more info in that link in my signature, I'm sure we could work something out.
@Pebbledfox @Heeroku @StellaSeibert

Hey everyone! I'll be seeing what others offer before I make a decision, but thanks for the interest!! :'D
@Pebbledfox @Heeroku @StellaSeibert

Hey everyone! I'll be seeing what others offer before I make a decision, but thanks for the interest!! :'D
fy5C1F5.png
For sure! =)
For sure! =)
@pluviasonant Hey there! Honestly, I don't have much experience in leveling services, but I am willing to train your dragons for really whatever price you deem necessary (as long as it's not ridiculously low like 1 gem haha). I need some motivation to Coli more anyways. The only thing is that I'm pretty slow, since I don't have tons of time either! I can't even guarantee that I'll have your dragon leveled in one week, since I've never flat-out trained a level 1 all the way to a level 25. But the offer stands! I'd definitely be willing to give it a try! :D (Oh and gems would be preferable over treasure, but that's up to you! Mixed payment or just treasure is totally cool, too).

This is a really cool project, so I wish you luck! ^^
@pluviasonant Hey there! Honestly, I don't have much experience in leveling services, but I am willing to train your dragons for really whatever price you deem necessary (as long as it's not ridiculously low like 1 gem haha). I need some motivation to Coli more anyways. The only thing is that I'm pretty slow, since I don't have tons of time either! I can't even guarantee that I'll have your dragon leveled in one week, since I've never flat-out trained a level 1 all the way to a level 25. But the offer stands! I'd definitely be willing to give it a try! :D (Oh and gems would be preferable over treasure, but that's up to you! Mixed payment or just treasure is totally cool, too).

This is a really cool project, so I wish you luck! ^^
dream%20dragon%20b_zpsc6usyp9o.png
@maplebit

Don't worry, if I do end up asking for your services, I'd be paying within my price range with tips and extras when I can haha. And I'll be paying in gems as well, since that's all I sell my dragons for xD

Like I told the others, I'll see if anyone else wants to offer something before I make a decision on who to go with! Thanks for the interest!! :D
@maplebit

Don't worry, if I do end up asking for your services, I'd be paying within my price range with tips and extras when I can haha. And I'll be paying in gems as well, since that's all I sell my dragons for xD

Like I told the others, I'll see if anyone else wants to offer something before I make a decision on who to go with! Thanks for the interest!! :D
fy5C1F5.png
just a friendly bump
just a friendly bump
A5i3AHB.png
@pluviasonant Question, would you want the dragons left unstatted, or following a specific guide?

I've been coli'ing a lot lately, and this sounds like it could be fun. :) Maybe 75k per dragon? Something like that?
@pluviasonant Question, would you want the dragons left unstatted, or following a specific guide?

I've been coli'ing a lot lately, and this sounds like it could be fun. :) Maybe 75k per dragon? Something like that?
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

wind_0.pngwind_1.pngwind_2.pngwind_3.png
2rnjx3s.png
1 2 3