Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Capn Drez's "10% off LAH Shop" Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
[center][color=teal][size=7][b]Welcome to Captain Drezdin's "Shop to End All Shops" Shop![/b][/size] [i][b][size=5][font=Bonveno CF Light]I will reward both repeat customers and those who buy in bulk with special discounts![/b][/i] If you would prefer a trade as opposed to buying with treasure or gems, I will almost always be interested in the following items: [i]Iron Ore/Silver Ore/Gold Ore[/i], [i]Gem Genes[/i], [i]Unowned Familiars[/i], and -MAYBE- certain [i]Retired Items[/i]. [size=4][b]MY GOAL IS TO AFFORD THE KICKSTARTER FAMILIARS.[/b][/size] [br] [img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/b/b2/Bone_Fiend.png[/img][img]http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/d/d2/Cog_Frog.png[/img][img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/c/c2/Golden_Idol.png[/img][img]http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/0/02/Skycat.png[/img] [left][color=teal][font=AlexandriaFLF][size=4] Table of Contents: Post 1: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1395195]Introduction[/url] Post 2: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1395195#post_10120681]Services[/url] Post 3: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1395195#post_10121389]Swipp's Swapables[/url] Post 4: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1395195#post_10121860]Brewables[/url] Post 5: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1395195#post_10122709]Materials[/url] Post 6: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1395195#post_10133462]Apparel[/url] Post 7: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1395195#post_10137633]Familiars[/url] Post 8: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1395195#post_10137965]Battle Items[/url] Post 9: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1395195#post_10138310]Festival Loot[/url] Post 10: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1395195#post_10138722]Preferred Buyers[/url]
Welcome to Captain Drezdin's "Shop to End All Shops" Shop!

I will reward both repeat customers and those who buy in bulk with special discounts!

If you would prefer a trade as opposed to buying with treasure or gems, I will almost always be interested in the following items: Iron Ore/Silver Ore/Gold Ore, Gem Genes, Unowned Familiars, and -MAYBE- certain Retired Items.

MY GOAL IS TO AFFORD THE KICKSTARTER FAMILIARS.

Bone_Fiend.pngCog_Frog.pngGolden_Idol.pngSkycat.png

Table of Contents:
Post 1: Introduction
Post 2: Services
Post 3: Swipp's Swapables
Post 4: Brewables
Post 5: Materials
Post 6: Apparel
Post 7: Familiars
Post 8: Battle Items
Post 9: Festival Loot
Post 10: Preferred Buyers
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
Services

I can offer Dragon Training and Creating Custom Spreadsheets, and if you want, I can also offer Selling my Gathering Turns, and Hunting for Coliseum Drops, in addition to Any Other Services You Might Like to Request (probably, open for discussion!). Just tell me what you need as far as gathering and hunting and we'll work out a deal that everybody can be happy with!

Drezdin's Dragon Leveling Service: How to Train Your Dragons!

Level = Total Cost if leveled from Level 1

Level 2 = 1k
Level 3 = 2k
Level 4 = 3k
Level 5 = 4k
Level 6 = 6k
Level 7 = 8k
Level 8 = 10k
Level 9 = 13k
Level 10 = 16k
Level 11 = 20k
Level 12 = 26k
Level 13 = 34k
Level 14 = 44k
Level 15 = 56k
Level 16 = 70k
Level 17 = 86k
Level 18 = 104k
Level 19 = 124k
Level 20 = 146k
Level 21 = 160k
Level 22 = 186k
Level 23 = 225k
Level 24 = 260k
Level 25 = 300k
Drezdin's Gathering Service: Get That Loot!The cost of each gathering turn is 5,000Hunting: Level 25Fishing: Level 25Catching: Level 22Foraging: Level 12Digging: Level 25Scavenging: Level 13For each turn that you buy, I will send you a screenshot of what I've gathered - you can have it all, or you can decide just to take the valuables. This is a great way to get more loot! Need some food? Want more festival currency (or even that rare chest)? Looking for more of a certain Swipp ingredient? Are your friends showing off their Hippojays and making you feel bad? All of your problems can be solved - buy my gathering turns!
Drezdin's Bounty Hunting Service: Find Your Prize!
12,000 treasure per hour per item type hunted. (Festival Price for currency is open for haggling, currency can be hunted at 700t each.)I spend lots of time in the Coliseum, which you would be wise to take advantage of! Trying to get more of a certain item? Looking for a particular drop, but it just isn't dropping for you? Buy my time, and save yourself the trouble! I'll give you all of that item that I find, only charging for the time.
Drezdin's Custom Spreadsheet Service: I'm a Geek!

Pricing to be determined during discussion of spreadsheet requirements

During my time on Flight Rising, I have been asked to make custom spreadsheets more than once - including Familiar Trackers, Dominance Spreadsheets, Raffle Ticket Trackers, and others!
Services

I can offer Dragon Training and Creating Custom Spreadsheets, and if you want, I can also offer Selling my Gathering Turns, and Hunting for Coliseum Drops, in addition to Any Other Services You Might Like to Request (probably, open for discussion!). Just tell me what you need as far as gathering and hunting and we'll work out a deal that everybody can be happy with!

Drezdin's Dragon Leveling Service: How to Train Your Dragons!

Level = Total Cost if leveled from Level 1

Level 2 = 1k
Level 3 = 2k
Level 4 = 3k
Level 5 = 4k
Level 6 = 6k
Level 7 = 8k
Level 8 = 10k
Level 9 = 13k
Level 10 = 16k
Level 11 = 20k
Level 12 = 26k
Level 13 = 34k
Level 14 = 44k
Level 15 = 56k
Level 16 = 70k
Level 17 = 86k
Level 18 = 104k
Level 19 = 124k
Level 20 = 146k
Level 21 = 160k
Level 22 = 186k
Level 23 = 225k
Level 24 = 260k
Level 25 = 300k
Drezdin's Gathering Service: Get That Loot!The cost of each gathering turn is 5,000Hunting: Level 25Fishing: Level 25Catching: Level 22Foraging: Level 12Digging: Level 25Scavenging: Level 13For each turn that you buy, I will send you a screenshot of what I've gathered - you can have it all, or you can decide just to take the valuables. This is a great way to get more loot! Need some food? Want more festival currency (or even that rare chest)? Looking for more of a certain Swipp ingredient? Are your friends showing off their Hippojays and making you feel bad? All of your problems can be solved - buy my gathering turns!
Drezdin's Bounty Hunting Service: Find Your Prize!
12,000 treasure per hour per item type hunted. (Festival Price for currency is open for haggling, currency can be hunted at 700t each.)I spend lots of time in the Coliseum, which you would be wise to take advantage of! Trying to get more of a certain item? Looking for a particular drop, but it just isn't dropping for you? Buy my time, and save yourself the trouble! I'll give you all of that item that I find, only charging for the time.
Drezdin's Custom Spreadsheet Service: I'm a Geek!

Pricing to be determined during discussion of spreadsheet requirements

During my time on Flight Rising, I have been asked to make custom spreadsheets more than once - including Familiar Trackers, Dominance Spreadsheets, Raffle Ticket Trackers, and others!
[center][color=teal][size=5][b]Swipp's Swapables[/b][/size] [size=4][i]Apparel:[/i][/size][left] [b]Crown of Bones:[/b] [item=Bone Fragments] [b]Mystic Bark Mask:[/b] [item=Cedar Logs] [item=Squirrel Skull] [b]Journeyman Satchel:[/b] [item=Moldy Leather] [item=Rotting Leather] [b]Tawny Antlers:[/b] [item=Herdbeast Hoof] [b]Tan Bandana:[/b] [item=Crumbling Leather] [b]Darksong Face Mask:[/b] [item=Haunted Stone Orb] [item=Ancestral Incense] [b]Darksong Haori:[/b] [item=Dusk Jadevine] [item=Shadow Runestone] [b]Sunsong Facemask:[/b] [item=Light Runestone] [item=Jasper] [b]Sunsong Haori:[/b] [item=Ornate Porcelain Jar] [item=Sunkernel] [b]Cursed Talonclasp Pendant:[/b] [item=Ruby Ring] [item=Canopic Jar] [b]Diamond Talonclasp Pendant:[/b] [item=Diamond Ring] [item=Platinum Ore] [b]Black Tulip Flowerfall:[/b] [item=Black Tulip] [b]Sakura Flowerfall:[/b] [item=Blushing Pink Rose] [item=Sakura Owl] [b]Gold Satin Tunic:[/b] [item=Mangled Textile] [item=Banded Sardonyx] [b]Emerald Green Satin Tunic:[/b] [item=Moth-Eaten Rug] [item=Emerald Webwing] [b]Autumnal Wreath:[/b] [item=Sand Creeper] [item=Gold Ore] [b]White and Gold Flair Scarf:[/b] [item=White Cabbage Butterfly] [item=White Pawn] [b]Venomscale Shoulder Guards:[/b] [item=Olive Sea Snake] [item=Nickel Ore] [b]Venomscale Chest Guard:[/b] [item=Coral Snake] [item=Cobalt Ore] [b]Venomscale Bracers:[/b] [item=Crackled Scales] [item=Iron Ore] [b]Venomscale Greaves:[/b] [item=Molted Scales] [item=Tin Ore] [b]Venomscale Tail Guard:[/b] [item=Muckbottom Shell] [item=Lead Ore] [b]Venomscale Wing Guard:[/b] [item=Battered Gauntlet] [item=Brawler Gauntlet] [b]Venomscale Helmet:[/b] [item=Ancient Fungus Spores] [item=Aviar Fragment] [b]Pink Wooly Antennae:[/b] [item=Leafy Moth] [item=Manaweed] [b]Pink Wooly Tail:[/b] [item=Amaranth Moth] [item=Umbral Catfish] [b]Pink Wooly Coat:[/b] [item=Luna Mith] [item=Rose Quartz] [b]Aqua Birdskull Armband:[/b] [item=Bluelipped Thresh] [item=Sparrow Skull] [b]Aqua Birdskull Headdress:[/b] [item=Stonewatch Scrub] [item=Sparrow Skull] [b]Aqua Birdskull Legband:[/b] [item=Wisp Fruit] [item=Sparrow Skull] [b]Aqua Birdskull Wingpiece:[/b] [item=Bluemoon Dartling] [item=Sparrow Skull] [b]Aqua Birdskull Necklace:[/b] [item=Crowntail Surgling] [item=Sparrow Skull] [b]Crimson Arm Silks:[/b] [item=Crowntail Wanderer] [item=Amber-trapped Mosquito] [b]Crimson Leg Silks:[/b] [item=Crimson Jadevine] [item=Plague Runestone] [b]Crimson Wing Silks:[/b] [item=Gradish] [item=Vibrant Prickly Insect] [b]Crimson Silk Sash:[/b] [item=Lyretail Puffer] [item=Red Linen Fabric Scrap] [b]Crimson Silk Scarf:[/b] [item=Maidens Blush] [item=White Linen Fabric Scrap] [b]Crimson Tail Bangle:[/b] [item=Celestial Horn] [item=Fire Ant] [b]Crimson Silk Veil:[/b] [item=Cindershroom] [item=Nightsky Fuiran Hide] [b]Crimson Fillet:[/b] [item=Vampiric Featherflea] [item=Chimera Relic] [b]Cloudy Feathered Wings:[/b] [item=Salt] [item=Steam Gyre] [b]Cloudy Tail Feathers:[/b] [item=Frozen Rock Flow] [item=Runed Tuft of Fur] [b]Winter Wolf Cape:[/b] [item=Rasa Pottery Fragment] [item=Winter Wolf] [b]Raven Sylvan Wings:[/b] [item=Black Witch] [item=Seeker Brooch] [b]Raven Sylvan Lattice:[/b] [item=Lunar Lacewing] [item=Hardy Antler] [b]Raven Sylvan Twist:[/b] [item=Pulsating Pendant] [item=Petalwing Matriarch] [b]Raven Sylvan Filigree:[/b] [item=Azure Lure] [item=Rhodochrosite] [b]Raven Sylvan Headpiece:[/b] [item=Kamaitachi Blades] [item=Carved Harpy Mask] [b]Raven Sylvan Dress:[/b] [item=Berserker's Belt] [item=Umbral Yarn] [b]Raven Sylvan Bracelets:[/b] [item=Unnatural Leg Bones] [item=White Cabbage Butterfly] [b]Raven Sylvan Anklets:[/b] [item=Shadowbinder's Tears] [item=Autumn Pennant] [b]Black Lace Headpiece:[/b] [item=Shimmering Cloth] [item=Obsidian] [b]Black Lace Collar:[/b] [item=Shed Fuchsia Scale] [item=Dancer's Bell] [b]Black-Edged Claw:[/b] [item=Warbeast Tusk] [item=Black Iron Segment] [b]Black Lace Wristlet:[/b] [item=Pastel Scallop] [item=Contaminated Featherback Pelt] [b]Black Lace Anklet:[/b] [item=Dainty Lilypad] [item=Snakeskin Cloth] [b]Black Lace Waist Frill:[/b] [item=Raptor Effigy] [item=Coiled Burnserpent] [b]Black Lace Tail Ornament:[/b] [item=Coral Grouse] [item=Firestarter] [b]Black Lace Ribbons:[/b] [item=Ceremonial Sash] [item=Mangled Textile] [center][size=4][i][color=teal]Familiars:[/i][/size][left] [b]Black-wing Hummingbird:[/b] [item=White-Eared Hummingbird] [b]Perching Java Sparrow:[/b] [item=Java Sparrow] [b]Glossy Duskrat:[/b] [item=Duskrat] [b]Chocolate Ferret:[/b] [item=Ferret] [item=Ermine] [b]Maned Cobra:[/b] [item=Onyx Cobra] [item=Opal Cobra] [b]Spined Cobra:[/b] [item=Emerald Striker] [item=Amethyst Striker] [b]Driftwood Baron:[/b] [item=Driftwood Branch] [item=Driftwood Log] [b]Snowsquall Floracat:[/b] [item=Ice Crystal] [item=Tundra Cactus] [b]Harvest Floracat:[/b] [item=Carnaval Tulip] [item=Fire Flower] [b]Swallowtail Buttersnake:[/b] [item=Nymph] [item=Stonewatch Flatblade] [b]Colorburst Buttersnake:[/b] [item=Algaestrider] [item=True Rainbow Trout] [b]Seaweed Scavenger:[/b] [item=Apatite] [item=Sea Fae] [b]Autumn Sea Dragon:[/b] [item=Chrysoberyl] [item=Sunset Sea Dragon] [b]Bloodstone Beetle:[/b] [item=Bloodstone] [item=Toxindiver] [b]Empress Beetle:[/b] [item=Emerald] [item=Scalescarab] [b]Glamortail Hopper:[/b] [item=Clown Charger Fin] [item=Sentinel Fish] [b]Bellus Glamortail:[/b] [item=Bluefin Charger Fin] [item=Deepwater Constructor] [b]Tricolor Yapper:[/b] [item=Black Wolf Pelt] [item=Micro Deer] [b]Barking Jester:[/b] [item=Mute Swan] [item=Snow Streak] [b]Wispwillow Peryton:[/b] [item=Glow Mushroom] [item=Black Bishop] [b]Rosy Peryton:[/b] [item=Fluted Conch] [item=Wilting Rose] [b]Cinderkelp Loach:[/b] [item=Firestarter] [item=Flametail Loach] [b]Tendril Loach:[/b] [item=Glowing Pocket Bauble] [item=Bluespot Weather Loach] [b]Cherry Blossom Caterpillar:[/b] [item=Sakura Moss] [item=Noxious Caterpillar] [b]Maple Caterpillar:[/b] [item=Maple Leaf] [item=Leopard Caterpillar] [center][size=4][i][color=teal]Skins/Accents:[/i][/size][left] [b]Accent: Rainbow Scales:[/b] [item=Rainbow Sprite] [item=Reflective Fish Scales] [b]Accent: Seeing Spots:[/b] [item=Spotted Grasshopper] [item=Butterflyfish] [b]Accent: Widower:[/b] [item=Harlequin Ladybug] [item=Igneous Flow] [b]Skin: Whispering Bones:[/b] [item=Chipped Blackened Legbones] [item=Fallout Whisper] [b]Skin: Angler:[/b] [item=Enamor] [item=Sea Scorpion Fossil] [b]Accent: Energy Trap:[/b] [item=Fossilize] [item=Wispy Foxtail] [b]Skin: Birch Swirl:[/b] [item=Birch Logs] [item=Fragile Antler] [b]Accent: Research Notes:[/b] [item=Intact Parchment] [item=Forgotten Poet's Tools] [b]Skin: Gilded Glass:[/b] [item=Sand] [item=Sacridite] [b]Accent: Pauper Rainbow:[/b] [item=Wasteland Pauper] [item=Reflective Fish Scales] [b]Skin: Blue Mineral:[/b] [item=Drown] [item=Gypsum] [b]Skin: Fertility Queen:[/b] [item=Smooth Pebbles] [item=Stone Fertility Statue] [b]Accent: Mana Relic:[/b] [item=Mana Thief] [item=Aquatic Relic] [b]Accent: Wavespun Ivy:[/b] [item=Wavespun Cloth] [item=Hallowed Ivy] [b]Accent: Scroll of Pells:[/b] [item=Used Cartography Ink] [item=Scroll Case] [b]Skin: Depleted Dreams:[/b] [item=Depleted Sacridite] [item=Seeker Orb] [b]Skin: Amber-Trapped Fae:[/b] [item=Honeycomb Fragment] [item=Amber-trapped Fly] [b]Skin: Fairydust Cluster:[/b] [item=Fairy Ears] [item=Bamboo Cluster] [b]Accent: Ponderous Powers:[/b] [item=Leechroot Mushroom] [item=Mana Bolt] [b]Skin: Wishmaker:[/b] [item=Wispy Foxtail] [item=Impure Sacridite] [center][size=4][i][color=teal]Vistas:[/i][/size][left] [b]Vista: Swap Stand:[/b] [item=Pine Logs] [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] [b]Vista: Fungi:[/b] [item=Mycena Mushroom] [item=Blue Entoloma] [b]Vista: Swan Lake:[/b] [item=Black Swan] [item=Moonstone] [b]Vista: Succulents:[/b] [item=Corona Sempervivum] [item=Gravel] [b]Vista: Foxfire Grove:[/b] [item=Eastsong Face Mask] [item=Ethereal Trickster] [b]Vista: Ribbons and Bows:[/b] [item=Discarded Ribbon] [item=Pretty Aqua Arm Bow] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1395195]Back To Top[/url]
Swipp's Swapables

Apparel:

Crown of Bones:
Bone Fragments

Mystic Bark Mask:
Cedar Logs Squirrel Skull

Journeyman Satchel:
Moldy Leather Rotting Leather

Tawny Antlers:
Herdbeast Hoof

Tan Bandana:
Crumbling Leather

Darksong Face Mask:
Haunted Stone Orb Ancestral Incense

Darksong Haori:
Dusk Jadevine Shadow Runestone

Sunsong Facemask:
Light Runestone Jasper

Sunsong Haori:
Ornate Porcelain Jar Sunkernel

Cursed Talonclasp Pendant:
Ruby Ring Canopic Jar

Diamond Talonclasp Pendant:
Diamond Ring Platinum Ore

Black Tulip Flowerfall:
Black Tulip

Sakura Flowerfall:
Blushing Pink Rose Sakura Owl

Gold Satin Tunic:
Mangled Textile Banded Sardonyx

Emerald Green Satin Tunic:
Moth-Eaten Rug Emerald Webwing

Autumnal Wreath:
Sand Creeper Gold Ore

White and Gold Flair Scarf:
White Cabbage Butterfly White Pawn

Venomscale Shoulder Guards:
Olive Sea Snake Nickel Ore

Venomscale Chest Guard:
Coral Snake Cobalt Ore

Venomscale Bracers:
Crackled Scales Iron Ore

Venomscale Greaves:
Molted Scales Tin Ore

Venomscale Tail Guard:
Muckbottom Shell Lead Ore

Venomscale Wing Guard:
Battered Gauntlet Brawler Gauntlet

Venomscale Helmet:
Ancient Fungus Spores Aviar Fragment

Pink Wooly Antennae:
Leafy Moth Manaweed

Pink Wooly Tail:
Amaranth Moth Umbral Catfish

Pink Wooly Coat:
Luna Mith Rose Quartz

Aqua Birdskull Armband:
Bluelipped Thresh Sparrow Skull

Aqua Birdskull Headdress:
Stonewatch Scrub Sparrow Skull

Aqua Birdskull Legband:
Wisp Fruit Sparrow Skull

Aqua Birdskull Wingpiece:
Bluemoon Dartling Sparrow Skull

Aqua Birdskull Necklace:
Crowntail Surgling Sparrow Skull

Crimson Arm Silks:
Crowntail Wanderer Amber-trapped Mosquito

Crimson Leg Silks:
Crimson Jadevine Plague Runestone

Crimson Wing Silks:
Gradish Vibrant Prickly Insect

Crimson Silk Sash:
Lyretail Puffer Red Linen Fabric Scrap

Crimson Silk Scarf:
Maidens Blush White Linen Fabric Scrap

Crimson Tail Bangle:
Celestial Horn Fire Ant

Crimson Silk Veil:
Cindershroom Nightsky Fuiran Hide

Crimson Fillet:
Vampiric Featherflea Chimera Relic

Cloudy Feathered Wings:
Salt Steam Gyre

Cloudy Tail Feathers:
Frozen Rock Flow Runed Tuft of Fur

Winter Wolf Cape:
Rasa Pottery Fragment Winter Wolf

Raven Sylvan Wings:
Black Witch Seeker Brooch

Raven Sylvan Lattice:
Lunar Lacewing Hardy Antler

Raven Sylvan Twist:
Pulsating Pendant Petalwing Matriarch

Raven Sylvan Filigree:
Azure Lure Rhodochrosite

Raven Sylvan Headpiece:
Kamaitachi Blades Carved Harpy Mask

Raven Sylvan Dress:
Berserker's Belt Umbral Yarn

Raven Sylvan Bracelets:
Unnatural Leg Bones White Cabbage Butterfly

Raven Sylvan Anklets:
Shadowbinder's Tears Autumn Pennant

Black Lace Headpiece:
Shimmering Cloth Obsidian

Black Lace Collar:
Shed Fuchsia Scale Dancer's Bell

Black-Edged Claw:
Warbeast Tusk Black Iron Segment

Black Lace Wristlet:
Pastel Scallop Contaminated Featherback Pelt

Black Lace Anklet:
Dainty Lilypad Snakeskin Cloth

Black Lace Waist Frill:
Raptor Effigy Coiled Burnserpent

Black Lace Tail Ornament:
Coral Grouse Firestarter

Black Lace Ribbons:
Ceremonial Sash Mangled Textile

Familiars:

Black-wing Hummingbird:
White-Eared Hummingbird

Perching Java Sparrow:
Java Sparrow

Glossy Duskrat:
Duskrat

Chocolate Ferret:
Ferret Ermine

Maned Cobra:
Onyx Cobra Opal Cobra

Spined Cobra:
Emerald Striker Amethyst Striker

Driftwood Baron:
Driftwood Branch Driftwood Log

Snowsquall Floracat:
Ice Crystal Tundra Cactus

Harvest Floracat:
Carnaval Tulip Fire Flower

Swallowtail Buttersnake:
Nymph Stonewatch Flatblade

Colorburst Buttersnake:
Algaestrider True Rainbow Trout

Seaweed Scavenger:
Apatite Sea Fae

Autumn Sea Dragon:
Chrysoberyl Sunset Sea Dragon

Bloodstone Beetle:
Bloodstone Toxindiver

Empress Beetle:
Emerald Scalescarab

Glamortail Hopper:
Clown Charger Fin Sentinel Fish

Bellus Glamortail:
Bluefin Charger Fin Deepwater Constructor

Tricolor Yapper:
Black Wolf Pelt Micro Deer

Barking Jester:
Mute Swan Snow Streak

Wispwillow Peryton:
Glow Mushroom Black Bishop

Rosy Peryton:
Fluted Conch Wilting Rose

Cinderkelp Loach:
Firestarter Flametail Loach

Tendril Loach:
Glowing Pocket Bauble Bluespot Weather Loach

Cherry Blossom Caterpillar:
Sakura Moss Noxious Caterpillar

Maple Caterpillar:
Maple Leaf Leopard Caterpillar

Skins/Accents:

Accent: Rainbow Scales:
Rainbow Sprite Reflective Fish Scales

Accent: Seeing Spots:
Spotted Grasshopper Butterflyfish

Accent: Widower:
Harlequin Ladybug Igneous Flow

Skin: Whispering Bones:
Chipped Blackened Legbones Fallout Whisper

Skin: Angler:
Enamor Sea Scorpion Fossil

Accent: Energy Trap:
Fossilize Wispy Foxtail

Skin: Birch Swirl:
Birch Logs Fragile Antler

Accent: Research Notes:
Intact Parchment Forgotten Poet's Tools

Skin: Gilded Glass:
Sand Sacridite

Accent: Pauper Rainbow:
Wasteland Pauper Reflective Fish Scales

Skin: Blue Mineral:
Drown Gypsum

Skin: Fertility Queen:
Smooth Pebbles Stone Fertility Statue

Accent: Mana Relic:
Mana Thief Aquatic Relic

Accent: Wavespun Ivy:
Wavespun Cloth Hallowed Ivy

Accent: Scroll of Pells:
Used Cartography Ink Scroll Case

Skin: Depleted Dreams:
Depleted Sacridite Seeker Orb

Skin: Amber-Trapped Fae:
Honeycomb Fragment Amber-trapped Fly

Skin: Fairydust Cluster:
Fairy Ears Bamboo Cluster

Accent: Ponderous Powers:
Leechroot Mushroom Mana Bolt

Skin: Wishmaker:
Wispy Foxtail Impure Sacridite

Vistas:

Vista: Swap Stand:
Pine Logs Rusted Treasure Chest

Vista: Fungi:
Mycena Mushroom Blue Entoloma

Vista: Swan Lake:
Black Swan Moonstone

Vista: Succulents:
Corona Sempervivum Gravel

Vista: Foxfire Grove:
Eastsong Face Mask Ethereal Trickster

Vista: Ribbons and Bows:
Discarded Ribbon Pretty Aqua Arm Bow

[center][color=teal][size=5][b]Brewables[/b][/size] [center][color=teal][i]Brewmaster Drezdin is here to Brew you up some Brewables in his Brewtastic shop~![/i] Current Level : [b]17[/b] You can order items in one of the following two ways: [left] [LIST=1] [*][color=teal][b]You have all of the materials:[/b] You send me the required materials, I'll brew for no additional cost! [*][color=teal][b]You don't have all of the materials:[/b] I will sell you the ingredients you are missing at the Lowest Auction Hall price, and I'll brew for no additional cost! [/LIST] [center][color=teal]Or you can simply buy any of these materials from me! [item=Green Goo][item=Yellow Goo][item=Orange Goo][item=Red Goo][item=Purple Goo][item=Blue Goo][item=Green Ooze][item=Yellow Ooze][item=Orange Ooze][item=Red Ooze][item=Purple Ooze][item=Blue Ooze][item=Green Sludge][item=Yellow Sludge][item=Orange Sludge][item=Red Sludge][item=Purple Sludge][item=Blue Sludge][item=White Slime][item=Black Slime][item=Silver Muck][item=Gold Muck] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1395195]Back To Top[/url]
Brewables

Brewmaster Drezdin is here to Brew you up some Brewables in his Brewtastic shop~!

Current Level : 17

You can order items in one of the following two ways:

1. You have all of the materials: You send me the required materials, I'll brew for no additional cost!

2. You don't have all of the materials: I will sell you the ingredients you are missing at the Lowest Auction Hall price, and I'll brew for no additional cost!

Or you can simply buy any of these materials from me!

Green Goo Yellow Goo Orange Goo Red Goo Purple Goo Blue Goo Green Ooze Yellow Ooze Orange Ooze Red Ooze Purple Ooze Blue Ooze Green Sludge Yellow Sludge Orange Sludge Red Sludge Purple Sludge Blue Sludge White Slime Black Slime Silver Muck Gold Muck

[center][color=teal][size=5][b]Materials[/b][/size] [i]Pretty things to throw in Cauldrons or at Swipp![/i] [/color] [item=Clay][item=Shale][item=Obsidian][item=Salt][item=Gravel][item=Sand][item=Nickel][item=Squirrel Skull][item=Chimera Fangs][item=Bone Fragments][item=Sparrow Skull][item=Pine Branch][item=Dried Cedar Branch][item=Intact Parchment][item=Tattered Parchment][item=Mangled Textile][item=Moth-Eaten Rug][item=Platinum Ore][item=Birch Twigs][item=Ash Twigs][item=Driftwood Branch][item=Crumbling Leather][item=Cracked Leather][item=Moldy Leather][item=Rotting Leather][item=Cedar Logs][item=Fir Logs][item=Driftwood Log][item=Ash Logs][item=Tiny Feathers][item=Jar of Slime][item=Lithe Otter Pelt][item=Reflective Fish Scales][item=Webbed Paw][item=Diaphanous Wing][item=Waterskin][item=Bamboo Shoot][item=Bamboo Cluster][item=Bonewood Branch][item=Redwood Kindling][item=Redwood Log][item=Smooth Pebbles][item=Round Pebbles][item=Skipping Stone][item=Perfect Skipping Stone][item=Smoky Quartz][item=Crystal Quartz][item=Blue Quartz][item=Rose Quartz][item=Banded Sardonyx][item=Jade][item=Labradorite][item=Jasper][item=Coal][item=Traprock][item=Cobalt Ore][item=Lead Ore][item=Tin Ore][item=Clay Fertility Statue][item=Stone Fertility Statue][item=Intact Clay Relief][item=Intact Stone Relief][item=Dark Basalt][item=Grey Basalt][item=Gypsum][item=Rosy Gypsum][item=Rich Nickel Ore][item=Rich Iron Ore][item=Rich Copper Ore][item=Chipped Blackened Legbones][item=Small Legbones][item=Cracked Blackened Ribcage][item=Small Ribcage][item=Sanded Ash Plank][item=Sanded Birch Plank][item=Sanded Cedar Plank][item=Sanded Pine Plank][item=Iron Belt Buckle][item=Rusted Iron Belt Buckle][item=Fancy Silver-Plated Buckle][item=Etched Tusk][item=Fractured Tusk][item=Ivory Tusk][item=Warbeast Tusk][item=Arcane Runestone][item=Earth Runestone][item=Fire Runestone][item=Ice Runestone][item=Lightning Runestone][item=Light Runestone][item=Nature Runestone][item=Plague Runestone][item=Shadow Runestone][item=Water Runestone][item=Wind Runestone][item=Ancestral Incense][item=Painted Clay Pot][item=Wispy Foxtail][item=Moonglow Foxtail][item=Shalebuck Horn][item=Green Goo][item=Yellow Goo][item=Orange Goo][item=Red Goo][item=Purple Goo][item=Blue Goo][item=Green Ooze][item=Yellow Ooze][item=Orange Ooze][item=Red Ooze][item=Purple Ooze][item=Blue Ooze][item=Green Sludge][item=Yellow Sludge][item=Orange Sludge][item=Red Sludge][item=Red Sludge][item=Blue Sludge][item=Grey Slime][item=White Slime][item=Black Slime][item=Copper Muck][item=Silver Muck][item=Gold Muck][item=Toridae Chew Toy][item=Common Podid Claws][item=Southmarsh Podid Claws][item=Sickle Claws][item=Hematite][item=Magnetite][item=Crackled Scales][item=Molted Scales][item=Fragile Antler][item=Oozing Tusk][item=Slimy Tusk][item=Windstroked Silk Whitetail][item=Coarse Tail Hair][item=Bluestreaked Shell][item=Muckbottom Shell][item=Seeker Brooch][item=Seeker Orb][item=Fuiran Hide][item=Nightsky Fuiran Hide][item=Ice Crystal][item=Elk Pelt][item=Snowfall Elk Pelt][item=Glowing Pocket Bauble][item=Firestarter][item=Sacridite][item=Impure Sacridite][item=Depleted Sacridite][item=Red Linen Fabric Scrap][item=Faded Blue Fabric][item=White Linen Fabric Scrap][item=Bronze Fabric Scrap][item=Tattered Interloper Scrap][item=Ragged Skirmisher Scrap][item=Shattered Ceramic Shard][item=Broken Pottery Piece][item=Winter Wolf Pelt][item=Black Wolf Pelt][item=Small Block of Granite][item=Small Chunk of Granite][item=Granite Fragment][item=Celestial Horn][item=Silver Horn][item=Wavespun Cloth][item=Rippling Cloth][item=Jeweled Octoflyer Beak][item=Octoflyer Beak][item=Unnatural Leg Bones][item=Twitching Leg Bones][item=Dwarf Truffle Spores][item=Ancient Fungus Spores][item=Strangling Root][item=Janustrap Root][item=Maple Leaf][item=Red Maple Leaf][item=Runed Tuft of Fur][item=Cursed Tuft of Fur][item=Igneous Flow][item=Volcanic Remnants][item=Frozen Rock Flow][item=Painted Turtle Shell][item=Beeswax][item=Fool's Gold][item=Infused Crystal][item=Clouddancer Hide][item=Sunspot Clouddancer Hide][item=Fallout Streak Pinion][item=Snow Streak Pinion][item=Shining Feather Cluster][item=Brilliant Feather Cluster][item=Powerful Serthis Poison][item=Unstable Serthis Concoction][item=Dreameater Tusk][item=Baku Tusk][item=Banded Olivine][item=Banded Ironstone][item=Volt Wiring][item=Lumen Wiring][item=Delver Parts][item=Borer Scrapmetal][item=Mistral Glove][item=Spellbound Glove][item=Black Iron Segment][item=Coppercoil Segment][item=Tracker Engine][item=Steelhound Core][item=Construction Armor][item=Sentinel Armor][item=Aged Tome][item=Battered Book of Fables][item=Rusted Chain][item=Sakura Moss][item=Wildwood Moss][item=Ceremonial Sash][item=Ornamental Sash][item=Blooming Vine][item=Strangling Vine][item=Iron Nugget][item=Corroded Iron Nugget][item=Dragon Coral][item=Reefsnail Egg][item=Bonepriest Venom][item=Vial of Mysterious Toxin][item=Rambra Horn][item=Zeeba Horn][item=Charged Tungsten][item=Firebrand Tungsten][item=Analogous Pigment Blend][item=Primary Pigment Blend][item=Clown Hippocamp Spines][item=Hippocamp Spines][item=Crushed Petals][item=Wrinkled Azurescales][item=Empty Zalis Nest][item=Zalis Weaving][item=Bluefin Charger Fin][item=Clown Charger Fin][item=Barkback Root][item=Sharpened Deadwood Branch][item=Glass Beaker][item=Coarse Alchemical Reduction][item=Sizzling Phosphorus][item=Stolen Mantle][item=Intricate Weaving][item=Bioluminescent Tail][item=Glowing Tail][item=Granite Chunk][item=Shale Sliver][item=Unicorn Dust][item=Cerdae Sparkle][item=Solidified Sludge][item=Molten Sludge][item=Corrosive Depin Hide][item=Battered Laser Coil][item=Chrome Laser Head][item=Raw Jade][item=Raw Lapis Lazuli][item=Searing Jackalope Pelt][item=Extinguished Jackalope Pelt][item=Lava Stalactite][item=Limestone Stalactite][item=Shadowbinder's Tears][item=Eye Agate][item=Fortification Agate][item=Malachite Agate][item=Tattered Canvas Scrap][item=Faded Canvas Scrap][item=Almandine][item=Amber][item=Apatite][item=Azurite][item=Kunzite][item=Bloodstone][item=Celestine][item=Chrysoberyl][item=Emerald][item=Moonstone][item=Morganite][item=Onyx][item=Pink Chalcedony][item=Prehnite][item=Rhodochrosite][item=Foo's Eye][item=Cumulus Mane][item=Seal Mane][item=Dragonhorn Coral][item=Staghorn Coral][item=Coral Basilisk Field Notes][item=Grouse Basilisk Field Notes][item=Potted Peacevine][item=Potted Deepmine Fungi][item=Berserker's Belt][item=Swiftfoot Warrior's Belt][item=Hardy Antler][item=Scarlet Flycatcher Wing][item=Vial of River Muck][item=Kamaitachi Blades][item=Vengeful Claws][item=Waterlogged Boot][item=Rough Shalehorn][item=Carved Harpy Mask][item=Titanium Wrench][item=Iron Wrench][item=Skein of Silky Yarn][item=Fluted Conch][item=Rippleconch][item=Snakeskin Cloth][item=Haunting Houndskull][item=Vulture Idol][item=Memorial Urn][item=Ghastly Houndskull][item=Grave Dust][item=Enchanted Remains][item=Bottled Bones][item=Beautiful Boulder][item=Amethyst Geode][item=Celestine Geode][item=Contaminated Featherback Pelt][item=Featherback Pelt][item=Shed Fuchsia Scale][item=Sticky Pollen][item=Pollen][item=Iridescent Cloth][item=Shimmering Cloth][item=Reinforced Glass Beaker][item=Clipper Chitin][item=Daydreamer's Spines][item=Fishing Net][item=Sinew Net][item=Fluted Seashell][item=Turkeywing Seashell][item=Leopard Coralclimber Toxin][item=Noxious Coralclimber Toxin][item=Mirage Puffer Spines][item=Snipper Claw][item=Amphibious Wing][item=Translucent Fins][item=Spectral Scales][item=Armored Scales][item=Azure Yuccarope][item=Scarlet Yuccaweave][item=Eerie Cloth Trappings][item=Spare Material][item=Pulsating Green Embers][item=Flamerest Embers][item=Singed Webbing][item=Sticky Webbing][item=Spade Tail][item=Spiny Tail][item=Glossy Frills][item=Display Frills][item=Silk Spool][item=Fine Filament][item=Sweetpuff Feather][item=Ragepuff Down][item=Silken Feathers][item=Display Plumes][item=Bluelight Chipskink Tail][item=Chipskink Tail] Text Version: Aged Tome Almandine Amber Amethyst Geode Amphibious Wing Analogous Pigment Blend Ancestral Incense Ancient Fungus Spores Apatite Arcane Runestone Armored Scales Ash Logs Ash Twigs Azure Yuccarope Azurite Baku Tusk Bamboo Cluster Bamboo Shoot Banded Ironstone Banded Olivine Banded Sardonyx Barkback Root Battered Book of Fables Battered Laser Coil Beautiful Boulder Beeswax Berserker's Belt Bioluminescent Tail Birch Twigs Black Iron Segment Black Slime Black Wolf Pelt Bloodstone Blooming Vine Blue Goo Blue Ooze Blue Quartz Blue Sludge Bluefin Charger Fin Bluelight Chipskink Tail Bluestreaked Shell Bone Fragments Bonepriest Venom Bonewood Branch Borer Scrapmetal Bottled Bones Brilliant Feather Cluster Broken Pottery Piece Bronze Fabric Scrap Carved Harpy Mask Cedar Logs Celestial Horn Celestine Celestine Geode Cerdae Sparkle Ceremonial Sash Charged Tungsten Chimera Fangs Chipped Blackened Legbones Chipskink Tail Chrome Laser Head Chrysoberyl Clay Clay Fertility Statue Clipper Chitin Clouddancer Hide Clown Charger Fin Clown Hippocamp Spines Coal Coarse Alchemical Reduction Coarse Tail Hair Cobalt Ore Common Podid Claws Construction Armor Contaminated Featherback Pelt Copper Muck Coppercoil Segment Coral Basilisk Field Notes Corroded Iron Nugget Corrosive Depin Hide Cracked Blackened Ribcage Cracked Leather Crackled Scales Crumbling Leather Crushed Petals Crystal Quartz Cumulus Mane Cursed Tuft of Fur Dark Basalt Daydreamer's Spines Delver Parts Depleted Sacridite Diaphanous Wing Display Frills Display Plumes Dragon Coral Dragonhorn Coral Dreameater Tusk Dried Cedar Branch Driftwood Branch Driftwood Log Dwarf Truffle Spores Earth Runestone Eerie Cloth Trappings Elk Pelt Emerald Empty Zalis Nest Enchanted Remains Etched Tusk Extinguished Jackalope Pelt Eye Agate Faded Blue Fabric Faded Canvas Scrap Fallout Streak Pinion Fancy Silver-Plated Buckle Featherback Pelt Fine Filament Fir Logs Fire Runestone Firebrand Tungsten Firestarter Fishing Net Flamerest Embers Fluted Conch Fluted Seashell Foo's Eye Fool's Gold Fortification Agate Fractured Tusk Fragile Antler Frozen Rock Flow Fuiran Hide Ghastly Houndskull Glass Beaker Glossy Frills Glowing Pocket Bauble Glowing Tail Gold Muck Granite Chunk Granite Fragment Grave Dust Gravel Green Goo Green Ooze Green Sludge Grey Basalt Grey Slime Grouse Basilisk Field Notes Gypsum Hardy Antler Haunting Houndskull Hematite Hippocamp Spines Ice Crystal Ice Runestone Igneous Flow Impure Sacridite Infused Crystal Intact Clay Relief Intact Parchment Intact Stone Relief Intricate Weaving Iridescent Cloth Iron Belt Buckle Iron Nugget Iron Wrench Ivory Tusk Jade Janustrap Root Jar of Slime Jasper Jeweled Octoflyer Beak Kamaitachi Blades Kunzite Labradorite Lava Stalactite Lead Ore Leopard Coralclimber Toxin Light Runestone Lightning Runestone Limestone Stalactite Lithe Otter Pelt Lumen Wiring Magnetite Malachite Agate Mangled Textile Maple Leaf Memorial Urn Mirage Puffer Spines Mistral Glove Moldy Leather Molted Scales Molten Sludge Moonglow Foxtail Moonstone Morganite Moth-Eaten Rug Muckbottom Shell Nature Runestone Nickel Nightsky Fuiran Hide Noxious Coralclimber Toxin Obsidian Octoflyer Beak Onyx Oozing Tusk Orange Goo Orange Ooze Orange Sludge Ornamental Sash Painted Clay Pot Painted Turtle Shell Perfect Skipping Stone Pine Branch Pink Chalcedony Plague Runestone Platinum Ore Pollen Potted Deepmine Fungi Potted Peacevine Powerful Serthis Poison Prehnite Primary Pigment Blend Pulsating Green Embers Purple Goo Purple Ooze Purple Sludge Ragepuff Down Ragged Skirmisher Scrap Rambra Horn Raw Jade Raw Lapis Lazuli Red Goo Red Linen Fabric Scrap Red Maple Leaf Red Ooze Red Sludge Redwood Kindling Redwood Log Reefsnail Egg Reflective Fish Scales Reinforced Glass Beaker Rhodochrosite Rich Copper Ore Rich Iron Ore Rich Nickel Ore Rippleconch Rippling Cloth Rose Quartz Rosy Gypsum Rotting Leather Rough Shalehorn Round Pebbles Runed Tuft of Fur Rusted Chain Rusted Iron Belt Buckle Sacridite Sakura Moss Salt Sand Sanded Ash Plank Sanded Birch Plank Sanded Cedar Plank Sanded Pine Plank Scarlet Flycatcher Wing Scarlet Yuccaweave Seal Mane Searing Jackalope Pelt Seeker Brooch Seeker Orb Sentinel Armor Shadow Runestone Shadowbinder's Tears Shale Shale Sliver Shalebuck Horn Sharpened Deadwood Branch Shattered Ceramic Shard Shed Fuchsia Scale Shimmering Cloth Shining Feather Cluster Sickle Claws Silk Spool Silken Feathers Silver Horn Silver Muck Sinew Net Singed Webbing Sizzling Phosphorus Skein of Silky Yarn Skipping Stone Slimy Tusk Small Block of Granite Small Chunk of Granite Small Legbones Small Ribcage Smoky Quartz Smooth Pebbles Snakeskin Cloth Snipper Claw Snow Streak Pinion Snowfall Elk Pelt Solidified Sludge Southmarsh Podid Claws Spade Tail Spare Material Sparrow Skull Spectral Scales Spellbound Glove Spiny Tail Squirrel Skull Staghorn Coral Steelhound Core Sticky Pollen Sticky Webbing Stolen Mantle Stone Fertility Statue Strangling Root Strangling Vine Sunspot Clouddancer Hide Sweetpuff Feather Swiftfoot Warrior's Belt Tattered Canvas Scrap Tattered Interloper Scrap Tattered Parchment Tin Ore Tiny Feathers Titanium Wrench Toridae Chew Toy Tracker Engine Translucent Fins Traprock Turkeywing Seashell Twitching Leg Bones Unicorn Dust Unnatural Leg Bones Unstable Serthis Concoction Vengeful Claws Vial of Mysterious Toxin Vial of River Muck Volcanic Remnants Volt Wiring Vulture Idol Warbeast Tusk Water Runestone Waterlogged Boot Waterskin Wavespun Cloth Webbed Paw White Linen Fabric Scrap White Slime Wildwood Moss Wind Runestone Windstroked Silk Whitetail Winter Wolf Pelt Wispy Foxtail Wrinkled Azurescales Yellow Goo Yellow Ooze Yellow Sludge Zalis Weaving Zeeba Horn [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1395195]Back To Top[/url]
Materials

Pretty things to throw in Cauldrons or at Swipp!

Clay Shale Obsidian Salt Gravel Sand Squirrel Skull Chimera Fangs Bone Fragments Sparrow Skull Pine Branch Dried Cedar Branch Intact Parchment Tattered Parchment Mangled Textile Moth-Eaten Rug Platinum Ore Birch Twigs Ash Twigs Driftwood Branch Crumbling Leather Cracked Leather Moldy Leather Rotting Leather Cedar Logs Fir Logs Driftwood Log Ash Logs Tiny Feathers Jar of Slime Lithe Otter Pelt Reflective Fish Scales Webbed Paw Diaphanous Wing Waterskin Bamboo Shoot Bamboo Cluster Bonewood Branch Redwood Kindling Redwood Log Smooth Pebbles Round Pebbles Skipping Stone Perfect Skipping Stone Smoky Quartz Crystal Quartz Blue Quartz Rose Quartz Banded Sardonyx Jade Labradorite Jasper Coal Traprock Cobalt Ore Lead Ore Tin Ore Clay Fertility Statue Stone Fertility Statue Intact Clay Relief Intact Stone Relief Dark Basalt Grey Basalt Gypsum Rosy Gypsum Rich Nickel Ore Rich Iron Ore Rich Copper Ore Chipped Blackened Legbones Small Legbones Cracked Blackened Ribcage Small Ribcage Sanded Ash Plank Sanded Birch Plank Sanded Cedar Plank Sanded Pine Plank Iron Belt Buckle Rusted Iron Belt Buckle Fancy Silver-Plated Buckle Etched Tusk Fractured Tusk Ivory Tusk Warbeast Tusk Arcane Runestone Earth Runestone Fire Runestone Ice Runestone Lightning Runestone Light Runestone Nature Runestone Plague Runestone Shadow Runestone Water Runestone Wind Runestone Ancestral Incense Painted Clay Pot Wispy Foxtail Moonglow Foxtail Shalebuck Horn Green Goo Yellow Goo Orange Goo Red Goo Purple Goo Blue Goo Green Ooze Yellow Ooze Orange Ooze Red Ooze Purple Ooze Blue Ooze Green Sludge Yellow Sludge Orange Sludge Red Sludge Red Sludge Blue Sludge Grey Slime White Slime Black Slime Copper Muck Silver Muck Gold Muck Toridae Chew Toy Common Podid Claws Southmarsh Podid Claws Sickle Claws Hematite Magnetite Crackled Scales Molted Scales Fragile Antler Oozing Tusk Slimy Tusk Windstroked Silk Whitetail Coarse Tail Hair Bluestreaked Shell Muckbottom Shell Seeker Brooch Seeker Orb Fuiran Hide Nightsky Fuiran Hide Ice Crystal Elk Pelt Snowfall Elk Pelt Glowing Pocket Bauble Firestarter Sacridite Impure Sacridite Depleted Sacridite Red Linen Fabric Scrap Faded Blue Fabric White Linen Fabric Scrap Bronze Fabric Scrap Tattered Interloper Scrap Ragged Skirmisher Scrap Shattered Ceramic Shard Broken Pottery Piece Winter Wolf Pelt Black Wolf Pelt Small Block of Granite Small Chunk of Granite Granite Fragment Celestial Horn Silver Horn Wavespun Cloth Rippling Cloth Jeweled Octoflyer Beak Octoflyer Beak Unnatural Leg Bones Twitching Leg Bones Dwarf Truffle Spores Ancient Fungus Spores Strangling Root Janustrap Root Maple Leaf Red Maple Leaf Runed Tuft of Fur Cursed Tuft of Fur Igneous Flow Volcanic Remnants Frozen Rock Flow Painted Turtle Shell Beeswax Fool's Gold Infused Crystal Clouddancer Hide Sunspot Clouddancer Hide Fallout Streak Pinion Snow Streak Pinion Shining Feather Cluster Brilliant Feather Cluster Powerful Serthis Poison Unstable Serthis Concoction Dreameater Tusk Baku Tusk Banded Olivine Banded Ironstone Volt Wiring Lumen Wiring Delver Parts Borer Scrapmetal Mistral Glove Spellbound Glove Black Iron Segment Coppercoil Segment Tracker Engine Steelhound Core Construction Armor Sentinel Armor Aged Tome Battered Book of Fables Rusted Chain Sakura Moss Wildwood Moss Ceremonial Sash Ornamental Sash Blooming Vine Strangling Vine Iron Nugget Corroded Iron Nugget Dragon Coral Reefsnail Egg Bonepriest Venom Vial of Mysterious Toxin Rambra Horn Zeeba Horn Charged Tungsten Firebrand Tungsten Analogous Pigment Blend Primary Pigment Blend Clown Hippocamp Spines Hippocamp Spines Crushed Petals Wrinkled Azurescales Empty Zalis Nest Zalis Weaving Bluefin Charger Fin Clown Charger Fin Barkback Root Sharpened Deadwood Branch Glass Beaker Coarse Alchemical Reduction Sizzling Phosphorus Stolen Mantle Intricate Weaving Bioluminescent Tail Glowing Tail Granite Chunk Shale Sliver Unicorn Dust Cerdae Sparkle Solidified Sludge Molten Sludge Corrosive Depin Hide Battered Laser Coil Chrome Laser Head Raw Jade Raw Lapis Lazuli Searing Jackalope Pelt Extinguished Jackalope Pelt Lava Stalactite Limestone Stalactite Shadowbinder's Tears Eye Agate Fortification Agate Malachite Agate Tattered Canvas Scrap Faded Canvas Scrap Almandine Amber Apatite Azurite Kunzite Bloodstone Celestine Chrysoberyl Emerald Moonstone Morganite Onyx Pink Chalcedony Prehnite Rhodochrosite Foo's Eye Cumulus Mane Seal Mane Dragonhorn Coral Staghorn Coral Coral Basilisk Field Notes Grouse Basilisk Field Notes Potted Peacevine Potted Deepmine Fungi Berserker's Belt Swiftfoot Warrior's Belt Hardy Antler Scarlet Flycatcher Wing Vial of River Muck Kamaitachi Blades Vengeful Claws Waterlogged Boot Rough Shalehorn Carved Harpy Mask Titanium Wrench Iron Wrench Skein of Silky Yarn Fluted Conch Rippleconch Snakeskin Cloth Haunting Houndskull Vulture Idol Memorial Urn Ghastly Houndskull Grave Dust Enchanted Remains Bottled Bones Beautiful Boulder Amethyst Geode Celestine Geode Contaminated Featherback Pelt Featherback Pelt Shed Fuchsia Scale Sticky Pollen Pollen Iridescent Cloth Shimmering Cloth Reinforced Glass Beaker Clipper Chitin Daydreamer's Spines Fishing Net Sinew Net Fluted Seashell Turkeywing Seashell Leopard Coralclimber Toxin Noxious Coralclimber Toxin Mirage Puffer Spines Snipper Claw Amphibious Wing Translucent Fins Spectral Scales Armored Scales Azure Yuccarope Scarlet Yuccaweave Eerie Cloth Trappings Spare Material Pulsating Green Embers Flamerest Embers Singed Webbing Sticky Webbing Spade Tail Spiny Tail Glossy Frills Display Frills Silk Spool Fine Filament Sweetpuff Feather Ragepuff Down Silken Feathers Display Plumes Bluelight Chipskink Tail Chipskink Tail

Text Version:

Aged Tome Almandine Amber Amethyst Geode Amphibious Wing Analogous Pigment Blend Ancestral Incense Ancient Fungus Spores Apatite Arcane Runestone Armored Scales Ash Logs Ash Twigs Azure Yuccarope Azurite Baku Tusk Bamboo Cluster Bamboo Shoot Banded Ironstone Banded Olivine Banded Sardonyx Barkback Root Battered Book of Fables Battered Laser Coil Beautiful Boulder Beeswax Berserker's Belt Bioluminescent Tail Birch Twigs Black Iron Segment Black Slime Black Wolf Pelt Bloodstone Blooming Vine Blue Goo Blue Ooze Blue Quartz Blue Sludge Bluefin Charger Fin Bluelight Chipskink Tail Bluestreaked Shell Bone Fragments Bonepriest Venom Bonewood Branch Borer Scrapmetal Bottled Bones Brilliant Feather Cluster Broken Pottery Piece Bronze Fabric Scrap Carved Harpy Mask Cedar Logs Celestial Horn Celestine Celestine Geode Cerdae Sparkle Ceremonial Sash Charged Tungsten Chimera Fangs Chipped Blackened Legbones Chipskink Tail Chrome Laser Head Chrysoberyl Clay Clay Fertility Statue Clipper Chitin Clouddancer Hide Clown Charger Fin Clown Hippocamp Spines Coal Coarse Alchemical Reduction Coarse Tail Hair Cobalt Ore Common Podid Claws Construction Armor Contaminated Featherback Pelt Copper Muck Coppercoil Segment Coral Basilisk Field Notes Corroded Iron Nugget Corrosive Depin Hide Cracked Blackened Ribcage Cracked Leather Crackled Scales Crumbling Leather Crushed Petals Crystal Quartz Cumulus Mane Cursed Tuft of Fur Dark Basalt Daydreamer's Spines Delver Parts Depleted Sacridite Diaphanous Wing Display Frills Display Plumes Dragon Coral Dragonhorn Coral Dreameater Tusk Dried Cedar Branch Driftwood Branch Driftwood Log Dwarf Truffle Spores Earth Runestone Eerie Cloth Trappings Elk Pelt Emerald Empty Zalis Nest Enchanted Remains Etched Tusk Extinguished Jackalope Pelt Eye Agate Faded Blue Fabric Faded Canvas Scrap Fallout Streak Pinion Fancy Silver-Plated Buckle Featherback Pelt Fine Filament Fir Logs Fire Runestone Firebrand Tungsten Firestarter Fishing Net Flamerest Embers Fluted Conch Fluted Seashell Foo's Eye Fool's Gold Fortification Agate Fractured Tusk Fragile Antler Frozen Rock Flow Fuiran Hide Ghastly Houndskull Glass Beaker Glossy Frills Glowing Pocket Bauble Glowing Tail Gold Muck Granite Chunk Granite Fragment Grave Dust Gravel Green Goo Green Ooze Green Sludge Grey Basalt Grey Slime Grouse Basilisk Field Notes Gypsum Hardy Antler Haunting Houndskull Hematite Hippocamp Spines Ice Crystal Ice Runestone Igneous Flow Impure Sacridite Infused Crystal Intact Clay Relief Intact Parchment Intact Stone Relief Intricate Weaving Iridescent Cloth Iron Belt Buckle Iron Nugget Iron Wrench Ivory Tusk Jade Janustrap Root Jar of Slime Jasper Jeweled Octoflyer Beak Kamaitachi Blades Kunzite Labradorite Lava Stalactite Lead Ore Leopard Coralclimber Toxin Light Runestone Lightning Runestone Limestone Stalactite Lithe Otter Pelt Lumen Wiring Magnetite Malachite Agate Mangled Textile Maple Leaf Memorial Urn Mirage Puffer Spines Mistral Glove Moldy Leather Molted Scales Molten Sludge Moonglow Foxtail Moonstone Morganite Moth-Eaten Rug Muckbottom Shell Nature Runestone Nickel Nightsky Fuiran Hide Noxious Coralclimber Toxin Obsidian Octoflyer Beak Onyx Oozing Tusk Orange Goo Orange Ooze Orange Sludge Ornamental Sash Painted Clay Pot Painted Turtle Shell Perfect Skipping Stone Pine Branch Pink Chalcedony Plague Runestone Platinum Ore Pollen Potted Deepmine Fungi Potted Peacevine Powerful Serthis Poison Prehnite Primary Pigment Blend Pulsating Green Embers Purple Goo Purple Ooze Purple Sludge Ragepuff Down Ragged Skirmisher Scrap Rambra Horn Raw Jade Raw Lapis Lazuli Red Goo Red Linen Fabric Scrap Red Maple Leaf Red Ooze Red Sludge Redwood Kindling Redwood Log Reefsnail Egg Reflective Fish Scales Reinforced Glass Beaker Rhodochrosite Rich Copper Ore Rich Iron Ore Rich Nickel Ore Rippleconch Rippling Cloth Rose Quartz Rosy Gypsum Rotting Leather Rough Shalehorn Round Pebbles Runed Tuft of Fur Rusted Chain Rusted Iron Belt Buckle Sacridite Sakura Moss Salt Sand Sanded Ash Plank Sanded Birch Plank Sanded Cedar Plank Sanded Pine Plank Scarlet Flycatcher Wing Scarlet Yuccaweave Seal Mane Searing Jackalope Pelt Seeker Brooch Seeker Orb Sentinel Armor Shadow Runestone Shadowbinder's Tears Shale Shale Sliver Shalebuck Horn Sharpened Deadwood Branch Shattered Ceramic Shard Shed Fuchsia Scale Shimmering Cloth Shining Feather Cluster Sickle Claws Silk Spool Silken Feathers Silver Horn Silver Muck Sinew Net Singed Webbing Sizzling Phosphorus Skein of Silky Yarn Skipping Stone Slimy Tusk Small Block of Granite Small Chunk of Granite Small Legbones Small Ribcage Smoky Quartz Smooth Pebbles Snakeskin Cloth Snipper Claw Snow Streak Pinion Snowfall Elk Pelt Solidified Sludge Southmarsh Podid Claws Spade Tail Spare Material Sparrow Skull Spectral Scales Spellbound Glove Spiny Tail Squirrel Skull Staghorn Coral Steelhound Core Sticky Pollen Sticky Webbing Stolen Mantle Stone Fertility Statue Strangling Root Strangling Vine Sunspot Clouddancer Hide Sweetpuff Feather Swiftfoot Warrior's Belt Tattered Canvas Scrap Tattered Interloper Scrap Tattered Parchment Tin Ore Tiny Feathers Titanium Wrench Toridae Chew Toy Tracker Engine Translucent Fins Traprock Turkeywing Seashell Twitching Leg Bones Unicorn Dust Unnatural Leg Bones Unstable Serthis Concoction Vengeful Claws Vial of Mysterious Toxin Vial of River Muck Volcanic Remnants Volt Wiring Vulture Idol Warbeast Tusk Water Runestone Waterlogged Boot Waterskin Wavespun Cloth Webbed Paw White Linen Fabric Scrap White Slime Wildwood Moss Wind Runestone Windstroked Silk Whitetail Winter Wolf Pelt Wispy Foxtail Wrinkled Azurescales Yellow Goo Yellow Ooze Yellow Sludge Zalis Weaving Zeeba Horn

[center][color=teal][size=5][b]Apparel[/b][/size] [i]Pretty things to put on your pretty things to make them prettier things![/i] [item=Gray Wizard Hat][item=Brown Wizard Hat][item=Black Fedora][item=Leather Fedora][item=Blue Birdskull Armband][item=Blue Birdskull Headdress][item=Blue Birdskull Legband][item=Blue Birdskull Necklace][item=Blue Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Brown Birdskull Armband][item=Brown Birdskull Headdress][item=Brown Birdskull Legband][item=Brown Birdskull Necklace][item=Brown Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Green Birdskull Armband][item=Green Birdskull Headdress][item=Green Birdskull Legband][item=Green Birdskull Necklace][item=Green Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Red Birdskull Armband][item=Red Birdskull Headdress][item=Red Birdskull Legband][item=Red Birdskull Necklace][item=Red Birdskull Wingpiece][item=White Linen Head Wrap][item=Bloody Head Bandage][item=Black Linen Head Wrap][item=Leather Head Wrap][item=Maroon Head Wrap][item=Navy Head Wrap][item=White Linen Neck Wrap][item=Bloody Neck Bandage][item=Black Linen Neck Wrap][item=Leather Neck Wrap][item=Maroon Neck Wrap][item=Navy Neck Wrap][item=White Linen Chest Wrap][item=Bloody Chest Bandage][item=Black Linen Chest Wrap][item=Leather Chest Wrap][item=Maroon Chest Wrap][item=Navy Chest Wrap][item=White Linen Arm Wraps][item=Bloody Arm Bandages][item=Black Linen Arm Wraps][item=Leather Arm Wraps][item=Maroon Arm Wraps][item=Navy Arm Wraps][item=White Linen Leg Wraps][item=Bloody Leg Bandages][item=Black Linen Leg Wraps][item=Leather Leg Wraps][item=Maroon Leg Wraps][item=Navy Leg Wraps][item=Simple Copper Bracelets][item=Simple Gold Bracelets][item=Simple Darksteel Bracelets][item=Simple Iron Bracelets][item=Simple Pearly Bracelets][item=White Linen Wing Wraps][item=Bloody Wing Bandages][item=Black Linen Wing Wraps][item=Leather Wing Wraps][item=Maroon Wing Wraps][item=Navy Wing Wraps][item=White Linen Tail Wrap][item=Bloody Tail Bandage][item=Black Linen Tail Wrap][item=Leather Tail Wrap][item=Maroon Tail Wrap][item=Navy Tail Wrap][item=Brass Steampunk Goggles][item=Silver Steampunk Goggles][item=Gold Steampunk Goggles][item=Bronze Steampunk Goggles][item=Brass Steampunk Scarf][item=Silver Steampunk Scarf][item=Gold Steampunk Scarf][item=Bronze Steampunk Scarf][item=Copper Steampunk Scarf][item=Simple Red Fez][item=Pauper's Brown Fez][item=Alchemist's Fez][item=Brass Steampunk Gloves][item=Silver Steampunk Gloves][item=Gold Steampunk Gloves][item=Bronze Steampunk Gloves][item=Copper Steampunk Gloves][item=Brass Steampunk Spats][item=Silver Steampunk Spats][item=Gold Steampunk Spats][item=Bronze Steampunk Spats][item=Copper Steampunk Spats][item=Pretty Pink Neck Bow][item=Pretty Purple Neck Bow][item=Pretty Aqua Neck Bow][item=Pretty Buttercup Neck Bow][item=Pretty White Neck Bow][item=Sparkling Blue Neck Bow][item=Brass Steampunk Vest][item=Silver Steampunk Vest][item=Gold Steampunk Vest][item=Bronze Steampunk Vest][item=Copper Steampunk Vest][item=Brass Steampunk Wings][item=Silver Steampunk Wings][item=Gold Steampunk Wings][item=Bronze Steampunk Wings][item=Copper Steampunk Wings][item=Brass Steampunk Tail Bauble][item=Silver Steampunk Tail Bauble][item=Gold Steampunk Tail Bauble][item=Bronze Steampunk Tail Bauble][item=Copper Steampunk Tail Bauble][item=Simple Gold Necklace][item=Simple Iron Necklace][item=Simple Copper Necklace][item=Simple Pearly Necklace][item=Simple Darksteel Necklace][item=Black Top Hat][item=Shabby Top Hat][item=Classy Monocle][item=Dented Iron Belt][item=Dented Iron Boots][item=Dented Iron Gauntlets][item=Dented Iron Gorget][item=Dented Iron Helmet][item=Dented Iron Pauldrons][item=Dented Iron Tail Cuffs][item=Burnished Gold Belt][item=Burnished Gold Tail Cuffs][item=Ornate Platinum Helmet][item=Shabby Waistcoat][item=Simple Copper Wing Bangles][item=Simple Gold Wing Bangles][item=Simple Iron Wing Bangles][item=Simple Pearly Wing Bangles][item=Simple Darksteel Wing Bangles][item=Pretty Pink Arm Bow][item=Pretty Purple Arm Bow][item=Pretty Aqua Arm Bow][item=Pretty Buttercup Arm Bow][item=Pretty White Arm Bow][item=Dark Red Arm Bow][item=Black Arm Bow][item=Nomad's Sandwastes Turban][item=Nomad's Sandwastes Vest][item=Nomad's Sandwastes Sash][item=Nomad's Sandwastes Socks][item=Midnight Sandwastes Turban][item=Midnight Sandwastes Vest][item=Midnight Sandwastes Sash][item=Midnight Sandwastes Socks][item=Brown Plaid Cabbie][item=Navy Plaid Cabbie][item=Pink Daisy Cabbie][item=Phantasmal Halfmask][item=Dusty Highnoon Brimmer][item=Gloomy Highnoon Brimmer][item=Azure Highnoon Hank][item=Black Highnoon Hank][item=Green Highnoon Hank][item=Pink Highnoon Hank][item=Rose Highnoon Hank][item=Violet Highnoon Hank][item=Yella Highnoon Hank][item=Dusty Highnoon Spurs][item=Crown of Bones][item=Journeyman Satchels][item=Veteran's Eye Scar][item=Veteran's Shoulder Scars][item=Veteran's Leg Scars][item=Bloodscale Shoulder Guards][item=Venomscale Shoulder Guards][item=Romantic Red Rose][item=Dew Laden White Rose][item=Blushing Pink Rose][item=Heatherbed Lily][item=Sunrise Hibiscus][item=Bone Antlers][item=Tawny Antlers][item=Onyx Roundhorn][item=Whisperer's Cowl][item=Burlap Hood][item=Aqua Deepsea Bulb][item=Fuchsia Deepsea Bulb][item=Golden Deepsea Bulb][item=Laureate's Cap][item=Poet's Tam][item=Squire's Beret][item=Runebead Necklace][item=Peacebringer's Cowl][item=Little Red Riding Hood][item=Mysterious Cowl][item=Forest Green Arm Wraps][item=Forest Green Chest Wrap][item=Forest Green Head Wrap][item=Forest Green Leg Wraps][item=Forest Green Neck Wrap][item=Forest Green Tail Wrap][item=Forest Green Wing Wraps][item=Roving Seafarer's Armcuffs][item=Roving Seafarer's Legcuffs][item=Raider Helm][item=Raider's Fur Armwraps][item=Raider's Fur Legwraps][item=Pillager's Helm][item=Pillager's Fur Armwraps][item=Eastsong Face Mask][item=Eastsong Haori][item=Blue Warrior Face Mask][item=Forestsong Face Mask][item=Red Warrior Face Mask][item=Sunsong Face Mask][item=Forestsong Haori][item=Blue Warrior Haori][item=Earthsong Haori][item=Solidscale Chest Guard][item=Steelscale Chest Guard][item=Bloodscale Chest Guard][item=Twice-Dyed Cowl][item=Peacekeeping Headband][item=Peacekeeping Vest][item=Bleached Peacekeeping Vest][item=Bleached Peacekeeping Headband][item=Dusky Peacekeeping Vest][item=Woodland Headband][item=Woodland Vest][item=Burgundy Bandana][item=Canvas Bandana][item=Navy Bandana][item=Purple Bandana][item=Black Tulip Flowerfall][item=Sakura Flowerfall][item=Violet Flowerfall][item=Scarlet Satin Tunic][item=Black Satin Tunic][item=Blue Satin Tunic][item=Brown Satin Tunic][item=Pink Satin Tunic][item=White Satin Tunic][item=Duneglider Cape][item=Firebreather Cape][item=Midnight Cape][item=Twilight Cape][item=Waverider Cape][item=Winter Cape][item=Woodsdrake Cape][item=Autumnal Wreath][item=Green Olive Wreath][item=Daisy Corsage][item=Marigold Corsage][item=Red Rose Corsage][item=Violet Corsage][item=Daisy Flower Crown][item=Red Rose Flower Crown][item=Violet Flower Crown][item=Daisy Lei][item=Marigold Lei][item=Red Rose Lei][item=Violet Lei][item=Bloodscale Bracers][item=Venomscale Bracers][item=Bloodscale Greaves][item=Ornate Darksteel Necklace][item=Ornate Copper Necklace][item=Ornate Gold Necklace][item=Ornate Iron Necklace][item=Ornate Pearly Necklace][item=Black Wooly Antennae][item=Brown Wooly Antennae][item=White Wooly Antennae][item=Black Wooly Coat][item=Brown Wooly Coat][item=Chartreuse Wooly Coat][item=White Wooly Coat][item=Brown Wooly Tail][item=White Wooly Tail][item=Solidscale Tail Guard][item=Steelscale Tail Guard][item=Aqua Birdskull Necklace][item=Bleak Birdskull Armband][item=Bleak Birdskull Headdress][item=Bleak Birdskull Legband][item=Bleak Birdskull Necklace][item=Bleak Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Golden Birdskull Armband][item=Golden Birdskull Headdress][item=Golden Birdskull Legband][item=Golden Birdskull Necklace][item=Golden Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Purple Birdskull Armband][item=Purple Birdskull Headdress][item=Purple Birdskull Legband][item=Purple Birdskull Necklace][item=Purple Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Tropical Birdskull Armband][item=Tropical Birdskull Headdress][item=Tropical Birdskull Legband][item=Tropical Birdskull Necklace][item=Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece][item=Violet Deepsea Bulb][item=Ruby Deepsea Bulb][item=Emerald Deepsea Bulb][item=Cobalt Deepsea Bulb][item=Black and White Flair Scarf][item=Blue and Brown Flair Scarf][item=Cyan Flair Scarf][item=Green and White Flair Scarf][item=Purple and Black Flair Scarf][item=Red and Gold Flair Scarf][item=Pretty Aqua Tail Bow][item=Pretty Pink Tail Bow][item=Pretty Purple Tail Bow][item=Pretty Buttercup Tail Bow][item=Black Tail Bow][item=Sparkling Blue Tail Bow][item=Golden Arm Silks][item=Gossamer Silk Scarf][item=Sky Blue Silk Veil][item=Golden Fillet][item=Bloodscale Wing Guard][item=Venomscale Wing Guard][item=Simple Iron Wing Cuffs][item=Chestnut Feathered Wings][item=Crimson Feathered Wings][item=Inkwell Feathered Wings][item=Lemongrass Feathered Wings][item=Sapphire Feathered Wings][item=Rose Tail Feathers][item=Sapphire Tail Feathers][item=Wavespun Tail Feathers][item=Battlescale Chest Guard][item=Battlescale Helmet][item=Battlescale Tail Guard][item=Bloodscale Helmet][item=Brightscale Chest Guard][item=Brightscale Greaves][item=Brightscale Tail Guard][item=Moonscale Shoulder Guards][item=Moonscale Tail Guard][item=Shadowscale Chest Guard][item=Shadowscale Bracers][item=Shadowscale Greaves][item=Shadowscale Helmet][item=Shadowscale Shoulder Guards][item=Shadowscale Tail Guard][item=Shadowscale Wing Guard][item=Solidscale Helmet][item=Ornate Pearly Bracelet][item=Ornate Iron Bracelet][item=Ornate Copper Bracelet][item=Ornate Darksteel Bracelet][item=Blue Renaissance Shirt][item=Brown Renaissance Shirt][item=Gold Renaissance Shirt][item=Black Breeches][item=Blue Breeches][item=Darksteel Halfmoon Spectacles][item=Silver Halfmoon Spectacles][item=Winter Wolf Cape][item=Autumn Breeze][item=Amethyst Flourish Anklets][item=Sapphire Flourish Belt][item=Amethyst Flourish Bracelet][item=Tarnished Steel Belt][item=Tarnished Steel Boots][item=Tarnished Steel Gauntlets][item=Tarnished Steel Gorget][item=Tarnished Steel Helmet][item=Morganite Flourish Eye Piece][item=Morganite Flourish Tail Drape][item=Morganite Flourish Tail Clasp][item=Burnished Filigree Banner][item=Burnished Filigree Gauntlets][item=Burnished Filigree Helmet][item=Burnished Filigree Tail Guard][item=Burnished Filigree Boots][item=Iron Filigree Banner][item=Iron Filigree Gauntlets][item=Iron Filigree Helmet][item=Iron Filigree Breastplate][item=Ebony Filigree Helmet][item=Ebony Filigree Tail Guard][item=Ebony Filigree Breastplate][item=Ebony Filigree Wing Guard][item=Ebony Filigree Boots][item=Gold Filigree Wing Guard][item=Silver Filigree Boots][item=Teardrop Citrine Bracelet][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Earrings][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Earrings][item=Teardrop Chroma Earrings][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Ring][item=Teardrop Chroma Ring][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Choker][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Choker][item=Teardrop Pearl Choker][item=Teardrop Citrine Necklace][item=Teardrop Citrine Pendant][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Anklet][item=Teardrop Chroma Anklet][item=Teardrop Citrine Belt][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Belt][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Belt][item=Teardrop Chroma Belt][item=Teardrop Ruby Leg Band][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Leg Band][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Leg Band][item=Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring][item=Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Tail Ring][item=Teardrop Pastel Spinel Tail Ring][item=Scarlet Wooly Coat][item=Scarlet Wooly Antennae][item=Scarlet Wooly Tail][item=Crimson Aviator Scarf][item=Leather Aviator Gloves][item=Navy Aviator Boots][item=Contrast Rogue Bracers][item=Dusk Rogue Bracers][item=Contrast Rogue Hood][item=Forest Rogue Hood][item=Forest Rogue Mask][item=Vibrant Rogue Mask][item=Crimson Rogue Tail Binding][item=Dusk Rogue Tail Binding][item=Forest Rogue Tail Binding][item=Vibrant Rogue Tail Binding][item=Crimson Rogue Gloves][item=Dusk Rogue Gloves][item=Forest Rogue Gloves][item=Vibrant Rogue Wing Guard][item=Conjurer's Cloak][item=Conjurer's Cobwebs][item=Conjurer's Hat][item=Conjurer's Herb Pouch][item=Conjurer's Staff][item=Magician's Cloak][item=Magician's Cobwebs][item=Magician's Hat][item=Magician's Herb Pouch][item=Magician's Staff][item=Twilight Sylvan Headpiece][item=Raven Sylvan Wings][item=Starry Regard][item=Intense Attention][item=Disgruntled View][item=Frog's Wing Fans][item=Lion's Breastplate][item=Crane's Breastplate][item=Swallow's Breastplate][item=Crane's Arm Guards][item=Mage's Walnut Hat][item=Mage's Walnut Socks][item=Mage's Thicket Socks][item=Mage's Cranberry Tunic][item=Wild Claws][item=Frostfinder's Arctic Boots][item=Winterwatcher's Arctic Goggles][item=Windwalker's Arctic Boots][item=Dustrunner's Arctic Gloves][item=Dustrunner's Arctic Goggles][item=Dustrunner's Arctic Bags][item=Cloudgazer's Arctic Bags][item=Red-eyed Tree Frog Companion][item=Buttercup Lace Collar][item=Black Lace Wristlet][item=Black Lace Ribbons][item=Sweetheart Lace Wristlet][item=Pathfinder's Leggings][item=Toxophilite's Hat][item=Toxophilite's Quiver][item=Toxophilite's Treads][item=Toxophilite's Wing Cover][item=Marva's Invisibility Cloak][item=The Emperor's New Clothes] Text Version: Alchemist's Fez Amethyst Flourish Anklets Amethyst Flourish Bracelet Aqua Birdskull Necklace Aqua Deepsea Bulb Autumn Breeze Autumnal Wreath Azure Highnoon Hank Battlescale Chest Guard Battlescale Helmet Battlescale Tail Guard Black and White Flair Scarf Black Arm Bow Black Breeches Black Fedora Black Highnoon Hank Black Lace Ribbons Black Lace Wristlet Black Linen Arm Wraps Black Linen Chest Wrap Black Linen Head Wrap Black Linen Leg Wraps Black Linen Neck Wrap Black Linen Tail Wraps Black Linen Wing Wraps Black Satin Tunic Black Tail Bow Black Top Hat Black Tulip Flowerfall Black Wooly Antennae Black Wooly Coat Bleached Peacekeeping Headband Bleached Peacekeeping Vest Bleak Birdskull Armband Bleak Birdskull Headdress Bleak Birdskull Legband Bleak Birdskull Necklace Bleak Birdskull Wingpiece Bloodscale Bracers Bloodscale Chest Guard Bloodscale Greaves Bloodscale Helmet Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Bloodscale Wing Guard Bloody Arm Bandages Bloody Check Bandage Bloody Head Bandage Bloody Leg Bandages Bloody Neck Bandage Bloody Tail Bandages Bloody Wing Bandages Blue and Brown Flair Scarf Blue Birdskull Armband Blue Birdskull Headdress Blue Birdskull Legband Blue Birdskull Necklace Blue Birdskull Wingpiece Blue Breeches Blue Renaissance Shirt Blue Satin Tunic Blue Warrior Face Mask Blue Warrior Haori Blushing Pink Rose Bone Antlers Brass Steampunk Gloves Brass Steampunk Goggles Brass Steampunk Scarf Brass Steampunk Spats Brass Steampunk Tail Bauble Brass Steampunk Vest Brass Steampunk Wings Brightscale Chest Guard Brightscale Greaves Brightscale Tail Guard Bronze Steampunk Gloves Bronze Steampunk Goggles Bronze Steampunk Scarf Bronze Steampunk Spats Bronze Steampunk Tail Bauble Bronze Steampunk Vest Bronze Steampunk Wings Brown Birdskull Armband Brown Birdskull Headdress Brown Birdskull Legband Brown Birdskull Necklace Brown Birdskull Wingpiece Brown Plaid Cabbie Brown Renaissance Shirt Brown Satin Tunic Brown Wizard Hat Brown Wooly Antennae Brown Wooly Coat Brown Wooly Tail Burgundy Bandana Burlap Hood Burnished Filigree Banner Burnished Filigree Boots Burnished Filigree Gauntlets Burnished Filigree Helmet Burnished Filigree Tail Guard Burnished Gold Belt Burnished Gold Tail Cuffs Buttercup Lace Collar Canvas Bandana Chartreuse Wooly Coat Chestnut Feathered Wings Classy Monocle Cloudgazer's Arctic Bags Cobalt Deepsea Bulb Conjurer's Cloak Conjurer's Cobwebs Conjurer's Hat Conjurer's Herb Pouch Conjurer's Staff Contrast Rogue Bracers Contrast Rogue Hood Copper Steampunk Gloves Copper Steampunk Scarf Copper Steampunk Spats Copper Steampunk Tail Bauble Copper Steampunk Vest Copper Steampunk Wings Crane's Arm Guards Crane's Breastplate Crimson Aviator Scarf Crimson Feathered Wings Crimson Rogue Gloves Crimson Rogue Tail Binding Crown of Bones Cyan Flair Scarf Daisy Corsage Daisy Flower Crown Daisy Lei Dark Red Arm Bow Darksteel Halfmoon Spectacles Dented Iron Belt Dented Iron Boots Dented Iron Gauntlets Dented Iron Gorget Dented Iron Helmet Dented Iron Pauldrons Dented Iron Tail Cuffs Dew Laden White Rose Disgruntled View Duneglider Cape Dusk Rogue Bracers Dusk Rogue Gloves Dusk Rogue Tail Binding Dusky Peacekeeping Vest Dustrunner's Arctic Bags Dustrunner's Arctic Gloves Dustrunner's Arctic Goggles Dusty Highnoon Brimmer Dusty Highnoon Spurs Earthsong Haori Eastsong Face Mask Eastsong Haori Ebony Filigree Boots Ebony Filigree Breastplate Ebony Filigree Helmet Ebony Filigree Tail Guard Ebony Filigree Wing Guard Emerald Deepsea Bulb Firebreather Cape Forest Green Arm Wraps Forest Green Chest Wrap Forest Green Head Wrap Forest Green Leg Wraps Forest Green Neck Wrap Forest Green Tail Wrap Forest Green Wing Wraps Forest Rogue Gloves Forest Rogue Hood Forest Rogue Mask Forest Rogue Tail Binding Forestsong Face Mask Forestsong Haori Frog's Wing Fans Frostfinder's Arctic Boots Fuchsia Deepsea Bulb Gloomy Highnoon Brimmer Gold Filigree Wing Guard Gold Renaissance Shirt Gold Steampunk Gloves Gold Steampunk Goggles Gold Steampunk Scarf Gold Steampunk Spats Gold Steampunk Tail Bauble Gold Steampunk Vest Gold Steampunk Wings Golden Arm Silks Golden Birdskull Armband Golden Birdskull Headdress Golden Birdskull Legband Golden Birdskull Necklace Golden Birdskull Wingpiece Golden Deepsea Bulb Golden Fillet Gossamer Silk Scarf Gray Wizard Hat Green and White Flair Scarf Green Birdskull Armband Green Birdskull Headdress Green Birdskull Legband Green Birdskull Necklace Green Birdskull Wingpiece Green Highnoon Hank Green Olive Wreath Heatherbed Lily Inkwell Feathered Wings Intense Attention Iron Filigree Banner Iron Filigree Breastplate Iron Filigree Gauntlets Iron Filigree Helmet Journeyman Satchels Laureate's Cap Leather Arm Wraps Leather Aviator Gloves Leather Chest Wrap Leather Fedora Leather Head Wrap Leather Leg Wraps Leather Neck Wrap Leather Tail Wraps Leather Wing Wraps Lemongrass Feathered Wings Lion's Breastplate Little Red Riding Hood Mage's Cranberry Tunic Mage's Thicket Socks Mage's Walnut Hat Mage's Walnut Socks Magician's Cloak Magician's Cobwebs Magician's Hat Magician's Herb Pouch Magician's Staff Marigold Corsage Marigold Lei Maroon Arm Wraps Maroon Chest Wrap Maroon Head Wrap Maroon Leg Wraps Maroon Neck Wrap Maroon Tail Wraps Maroon Wing Wraps Marva's Invisibility Cloak Midnight Cape Midnight Sandwastes Sash Midnight Sandwastes Socks Midnight Sandwastes Turban Midnight Sandwastes Vest Moonscale Shoulder Guards Moonscale Tail Guard Morganite Flourish Eye Piece Morganite Flourish Tail Clasp Morganite Flourish Tail Drape Mysterious Cowl Navy Arm Wraps Navy Aviator Boots Navy Bandana Navy Chest Wrap Navy Head Wrap Navy Leg Wraps Navy Neck Wrap Navy Plaid Cabbie Navy Tail Wraps Navy Wing Wraps Nomad's Sandwastes Sash Nomad's Sandwastes Socks Nomad's Sandwastes Turban Nomad's Sandwastes Vest Onyx Roundhorn Ornate Copper Bracelet Ornate Copper Necklace Ornate Darksteel Bracelet Ornate Darksteel Necklace Ornate Gold Necklace Ornate Iron Bracelet Ornate Iron Necklace Ornate Pearly Bracelet Ornate Pearly Necklace Ornate Platinum Helmet Pathfinder's Leggings Pauper's Brown Fez Peacebringer's Cowl Peacekeeping Headband Peacekeeping Vest Phantasmal Halfmask Pillager's Fur Armwraps Pillager's Helm Pink Daisy Cabbie Pink Highnoon Hank Pink Satin Tunic Poet's Tam Pretty Aqua Arm Bow Pretty Aqua Neck Bow Pretty Aqua Tail Bow Pretty Buttercup Arm Bow Pretty Buttercup Neck Bow Pretty Buttercup Tail Bow Pretty Pink Arm Bow Pretty Pink Neck Bow Pretty Pink Tail Bow Pretty Purple Arm Bow Pretty Purple Neck Bow Pretty Purple Tail Bow Pretty White Arm Bow Pretty White Neck Bow Purple and Black Flair Scarf Purple Bandana Purple Birdskull Armband Purple Birdskull Headdress Purple Birdskull Legband Purple Birdskull Necklace Purple Birdskull Wingpiece Raider Helm Raider's Fur Armwraps Raider's Fur Legwraps Raven Sylvan Wings Red and Gold Flair Scarf Red Birdskull Armband Red Birdskull Headdress Red Birdskull Legband Red Birdskull Necklace Red Birdskull Wingpiece Red Rose Corsage Red Rose Flower Crown Red Rose Lei Red Warrior Face Mask Red-eyed Tree Frog Companion Romandtic Red Rose Rose Highnoon Hank Rose Tail Feathers Roving Seafarer's Armcuffs Roving Seafarer's Legcuffs Ruby Deepsea Bulb Runebead Necklace Sakura Flowerfall Sapphire Feathered Wings Sapphire Flourish Belt Sapphire Tail Feathers Scarlet Satin Tunic Scarlet Wooly Antennae Scarlet Wooly Coat Scarlet Wooly Tail Shabby Top Hat Shabby Waistcoat Shadowscale Bracers Shadowscale Chest Guard Shadowscale Greaves Shadowscale Helmet Shadowscale Shoulder Guards Shadowscale Tail Guard Shdowscale Wing Guard Silver Filigree Boots Silver Halfmoon Spectacles Silver Steampunk Gloves Silver Steampunk Goggles Silver Steampunk Scarf Silver Steampunk Spats Silver Steampunk Tail Bauble Silver Steampunk Vest Silver Steampunk Wings Simple Copper Bracelets Simple Copper Necklace Simple Copper Wing Bangles Simple Darksteel Bracelets Simple Darksteel Necklace Simple Darksteel Wing Bangles Simple Gold Bracelets Simple Gold Necklace Simple Gold Wing Bangles Simple Iron Bracelets Simple Iron Necklace Simple Iron Wing Bangles Simple Iron Wing Cuffs Simple Pearly Bracelets Simple Pearly Necklace Simple Pearly Wing Bangles Simple Red Fez Sky Blue Silk Veil Solidscale Chest Guard Solidscale Helmet Solidscale Tail Guard Sparkling Blue Neck Bow Sparkling Blue Tail Bow Squire's Beret Starry Regard Steelscale Chest Guard Steelscale Tail Guard Sunrise Hibiscus Sunsong Face Mask Swallow's Breastplate Sweetheart Lace Wristlet Tarnished Steel Belt Tarnished Steel Boots Tarnished Steel Gauntlets Tarnished Steel Gorget Tarnished Steel Helmet Tawny Antlers Teardrop Chroma Anklet Teardrop Chroma Belt Teardrop Chroma Earrings Teardrop Chroma Ring Teardrop Citrine Belt Teardrop Citrine Bracelet Teardrop Citrine Necklace Teardrop Citrine Pendant Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Belt Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Choker Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Earrings Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Leg Band Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Tail Ring Teardrop Pastel Spinel Anklet Teardrop Pastel Spinel Belt Teardrop Pastel Spinel Choker Teardrop Pastel Spinel Earrings Teardrop Pastel Spinel Leg Band Teardrop Pastel Spinel Ring Teardrop Pastel Spinel Tail Ring Teardrop Pearl Choker Teardrop Ruby Leg Band The Emperor's New Clothes Toxophilite's Hat Toxophilite's Quiver Toxophilite's Treads Toxophilite's Wing Cover Tropical Birdskull Armband Tropical Birdskull Headdress Tropical Birdskull Legband Tropical Birdskull Necklace Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece Twice-Dyed Cowl Twilight Cape Twilight Sylvan Headpiece Venomscale Bracers Venomscale Shoulder Guards Venomscale Wing Guard Veteran's Eye Scar Veteran's Leg Scars Veteran's Shoulder Scars Vibrant Rogue Mask Vibrant Rogue Tail Binding Vibrant Rogue Wing Guard Violet Corsage Violet Deepsea Bulb Violet Flower Crown Violet Flowerfall Violet Highnoon Hank Violet Lei Waverider Cape Wavespun Tail Feathers Whisperer's Cowl White Linen Arm Wraps White Linen Chest Wrap White Linen Head Wrap White Linen Leg Wraps White Linen Neck Wrap White Linen Tail Wraps White Linen Wing Wraps White Satin Tunic White Wooly Antennae White Wooly Coat White Wooly Tail Wild Claws Windwalker's Arctic Boots Winter Cape Winter Wolf Cape Winterwatcher's Arctic Goggles Woodland Headband Woodland Vest Woodsdrake Cape Yella Highnoon Hank [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1395195]Back To Top[/url]
Apparel

Pretty things to put on your pretty things to make them prettier things!

Gray Wizard Hat Brown Wizard Hat Black Fedora Leather Fedora Blue Birdskull Armband Blue Birdskull Headdress Blue Birdskull Legband Blue Birdskull Necklace Blue Birdskull Wingpiece Brown Birdskull Armband Brown Birdskull Headdress Brown Birdskull Legband Brown Birdskull Necklace Brown Birdskull Wingpiece Green Birdskull Armband Green Birdskull Headdress Green Birdskull Legband Green Birdskull Necklace Green Birdskull Wingpiece Red Birdskull Armband Red Birdskull Headdress Red Birdskull Legband Red Birdskull Necklace Red Birdskull Wingpiece White Linen Head Wrap Bloody Head Bandage Black Linen Head Wrap Leather Head Wrap Maroon Head Wrap Navy Head Wrap White Linen Neck Wrap Bloody Neck Bandage Black Linen Neck Wrap Leather Neck Wrap Maroon Neck Wrap Navy Neck Wrap White Linen Chest Wrap Bloody Chest Bandage Black Linen Chest Wrap Leather Chest Wrap Maroon Chest Wrap Navy Chest Wrap White Linen Arm Wraps Bloody Arm Bandages Black Linen Arm Wraps Leather Arm Wraps Maroon Arm Wraps Navy Arm Wraps White Linen Leg Wraps Bloody Leg Bandages Black Linen Leg Wraps Leather Leg Wraps Maroon Leg Wraps Navy Leg Wraps Simple Copper Bracelets Simple Gold Bracelets Simple Darksteel Bracelets Simple Iron Bracelets Simple Pearly Bracelets White Linen Wing Wraps Bloody Wing Bandages Black Linen Wing Wraps Leather Wing Wraps Maroon Wing Wraps Navy Wing Wraps White Linen Tail Wrap Bloody Tail Bandage Black Linen Tail Wrap Leather Tail Wrap Maroon Tail Wrap Navy Tail Wrap Brass Steampunk Goggles Silver Steampunk Goggles Gold Steampunk Goggles Bronze Steampunk Goggles Brass Steampunk Scarf Silver Steampunk Scarf Gold Steampunk Scarf Bronze Steampunk Scarf Copper Steampunk Scarf Simple Red Fez Pauper's Brown Fez Alchemist's Fez Brass Steampunk Gloves Silver Steampunk Gloves Gold Steampunk Gloves Bronze Steampunk Gloves Copper Steampunk Gloves Brass Steampunk Spats Silver Steampunk Spats Gold Steampunk Spats Bronze Steampunk Spats Copper Steampunk Spats Pretty Pink Neck Bow Pretty Purple Neck Bow Pretty Aqua Neck Bow Pretty Buttercup Neck Bow Pretty White Neck Bow Sparkling Blue Neck Bow Brass Steampunk Vest Silver Steampunk Vest Gold Steampunk Vest Bronze Steampunk Vest Copper Steampunk Vest Brass Steampunk Wings Silver Steampunk Wings Gold Steampunk Wings Bronze Steampunk Wings Copper Steampunk Wings Brass Steampunk Tail Bauble Silver Steampunk Tail Bauble Gold Steampunk Tail Bauble Bronze Steampunk Tail Bauble Copper Steampunk Tail Bauble Simple Gold Necklace Simple Iron Necklace Simple Copper Necklace Simple Pearly Necklace Simple Darksteel Necklace Shabby Top Hat Classy Monocle Dented Iron Belt Dented Iron Boots Dented Iron Gauntlets Dented Iron Gorget Dented Iron Helmet Dented Iron Pauldrons Dented Iron Tail Cuffs Burnished Gold Belt Burnished Gold Tail Cuffs Ornate Platinum Helmet Shabby Waistcoat Simple Copper Wing Bangles Simple Gold Wing Bangles Simple Iron Wing Bangles Simple Pearly Wing Bangles Simple Darksteel Wing Bangles Pretty Pink Arm Bow Pretty Purple Arm Bow Pretty Aqua Arm Bow Pretty Buttercup Arm Bow Pretty White Arm Bow Dark Red Arm Bow Black Arm Bow Nomad's Sandwastes Turban Nomad's Sandwastes Vest Nomad's Sandwastes Sash Nomad's Sandwastes Socks Midnight Sandwastes Turban Midnight Sandwastes Vest Midnight Sandwastes Sash Midnight Sandwastes Socks Brown Plaid Cabbie Navy Plaid Cabbie Pink Daisy Cabbie Phantasmal Halfmask Dusty Highnoon Brimmer Gloomy Highnoon Brimmer Azure Highnoon Hank Black Highnoon Hank Green Highnoon Hank Pink Highnoon Hank Rose Highnoon Hank Violet Highnoon Hank Yella Highnoon Hank Dusty Highnoon Spurs Crown of Bones Journeyman Satchels Veteran's Eye Scar Veteran's Shoulder Scars Veteran's Leg Scars Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Venomscale Shoulder Guards Romantic Red Rose Dew Laden White Rose Blushing Pink Rose Heatherbed Lily Sunrise Hibiscus Bone Antlers Tawny Antlers Onyx Roundhorn Whisperer's Cowl Burlap Hood Aqua Deepsea Bulb Fuchsia Deepsea Bulb Golden Deepsea Bulb Laureate's Cap Poet's Tam Squire's Beret Runebead Necklace Peacebringer's Cowl Little Red Riding Hood Mysterious Cowl Forest Green Arm Wraps Forest Green Chest Wrap Forest Green Head Wrap Forest Green Leg Wraps Forest Green Neck Wrap Forest Green Tail Wrap Forest Green Wing Wraps Roving Seafarer's Armcuffs Roving Seafarer's Legcuffs Raider Helm Raider's Fur Armwraps Raider's Fur Legwraps Pillager's Helm Pillager's Fur Armwraps Eastsong Face Mask Eastsong Haori Blue Warrior Face Mask Forestsong Face Mask Red Warrior Face Mask Sunsong Face Mask Forestsong Haori Blue Warrior Haori Earthsong Haori Solidscale Chest Guard Steelscale Chest Guard Bloodscale Chest Guard Twice-Dyed Cowl Peacekeeping Headband Peacekeeping Vest Bleached Peacekeeping Vest Bleached Peacekeeping Headband Dusky Peacekeeping Vest Woodland Headband Woodland Vest Burgundy Bandana Canvas Bandana Navy Bandana Purple Bandana Black Tulip Flowerfall Sakura Flowerfall Violet Flowerfall Scarlet Satin Tunic Black Satin Tunic Blue Satin Tunic Brown Satin Tunic Pink Satin Tunic White Satin Tunic Duneglider Cape Firebreather Cape Midnight Cape Twilight Cape Waverider Cape Winter Cape Woodsdrake Cape Autumnal Wreath Green Olive Wreath Daisy Corsage Marigold Corsage Red Rose Corsage Violet Corsage Daisy Flower Crown Red Rose Flower Crown Violet Flower Crown Daisy Lei Marigold Lei Red Rose Lei Violet Lei Bloodscale Bracers Venomscale Bracers Bloodscale Greaves Ornate Darksteel Necklace Ornate Copper Necklace Ornate Gold Necklace Ornate Iron Necklace Ornate Pearly Necklace Black Wooly Antennae Brown Wooly Antennae White Wooly Antennae Black Wooly Coat Brown Wooly Coat Chartreuse Wooly Coat White Wooly Coat Brown Wooly Tail White Wooly Tail Solidscale Tail Guard Steelscale Tail Guard Aqua Birdskull Necklace Bleak Birdskull Armband Bleak Birdskull Headdress Bleak Birdskull Legband Bleak Birdskull Necklace Bleak Birdskull Wingpiece Golden Birdskull Armband Golden Birdskull Headdress Golden Birdskull Legband Golden Birdskull Necklace Golden Birdskull Wingpiece Purple Birdskull Armband Purple Birdskull Headdress Purple Birdskull Legband Purple Birdskull Necklace Purple Birdskull Wingpiece Tropical Birdskull Armband Tropical Birdskull Headdress Tropical Birdskull Legband Tropical Birdskull Necklace Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece Violet Deepsea Bulb Ruby Deepsea Bulb Emerald Deepsea Bulb Cobalt Deepsea Bulb Black and White Flair Scarf Blue and Brown Flair Scarf Cyan Flair Scarf Green and White Flair Scarf Purple and Black Flair Scarf Red and Gold Flair Scarf Pretty Aqua Tail Bow Pretty Pink Tail Bow Pretty Purple Tail Bow Pretty Buttercup Tail Bow Black Tail Bow Sparkling Blue Tail Bow Golden Arm Silks Gossamer Silk Scarf Sky Blue Silk Veil Golden Fillet Bloodscale Wing Guard Venomscale Wing Guard Simple Iron Wing Cuffs Chestnut Feathered Wings Crimson Feathered Wings Inkwell Feathered Wings Lemongrass Feathered Wings Sapphire Feathered Wings Rose Tail Feathers Sapphire Tail Feathers Wavespun Tail Feathers Battlescale Chest Guard Battlescale Helmet Battlescale Tail Guard Bloodscale Helmet Brightscale Chest Guard Brightscale Greaves Brightscale Tail Guard Moonscale Shoulder Guards Moonscale Tail Guard Shadowscale Chest Guard Shadowscale Bracers Shadowscale Greaves Shadowscale Helmet Shadowscale Shoulder Guards Shadowscale Tail Guard Shadowscale Wing Guard Solidscale Helmet Ornate Pearly Bracelet Ornate Iron Bracelet Ornate Copper Bracelet Ornate Darksteel Bracelet Blue Renaissance Shirt Brown Renaissance Shirt Gold Renaissance Shirt Black Breeches Blue Breeches Darksteel Halfmoon Spectacles Silver Halfmoon Spectacles Winter Wolf Cape Autumn Breeze Amethyst Flourish Anklets Sapphire Flourish Belt Amethyst Flourish Bracelet Tarnished Steel Belt Tarnished Steel Boots Tarnished Steel Gauntlets Tarnished Steel Gorget Tarnished Steel Helmet Morganite Flourish Eye Piece Morganite Flourish Tail Drape Morganite Flourish Tail Clasp Burnished Filigree Banner Burnished Filigree Gauntlets Burnished Filigree Helmet Burnished Filigree Tail Guard Burnished Filigree Boots Iron Filigree Banner Iron Filigree Gauntlets Iron Filigree Helmet Iron Filigree Breastplate Ebony Filigree Helmet Ebony Filigree Tail Guard Ebony Filigree Breastplate Ebony Filigree Wing Guard Ebony Filigree Boots Gold Filigree Wing Guard Silver Filigree Boots Teardrop Citrine Bracelet Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Earrings Teardrop Pastel Spinel Earrings Teardrop Chroma Earrings Teardrop Pastel Spinel Ring Teardrop Chroma Ring Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Choker Teardrop Pastel Spinel Choker Teardrop Pearl Choker Teardrop Citrine Necklace Teardrop Citrine Pendant Teardrop Pastel Spinel Anklet Teardrop Chroma Anklet Teardrop Citrine Belt Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Belt Teardrop Pastel Spinel Belt Teardrop Chroma Belt Teardrop Ruby Leg Band Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Leg Band Teardrop Pastel Spinel Leg Band Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Tail Ring Teardrop Pastel Spinel Tail Ring Scarlet Wooly Coat Scarlet Wooly Antennae Scarlet Wooly Tail Crimson Aviator Scarf Leather Aviator Gloves Navy Aviator Boots Contrast Rogue Bracers Dusk Rogue Bracers Contrast Rogue Hood Forest Rogue Hood Forest Rogue Mask Vibrant Rogue Mask Crimson Rogue Tail Binding Dusk Rogue Tail Binding Forest Rogue Tail Binding Vibrant Rogue Tail Binding Crimson Rogue Gloves Dusk Rogue Gloves Forest Rogue Gloves Vibrant Rogue Wing Guard Conjurer's Cloak Conjurer's Cobwebs Conjurer's Hat Conjurer's Herb Pouch Conjurer's Staff Magician's Cloak Magician's Cobwebs Magician's Hat Magician's Herb Pouch Magician's Staff Twilight Sylvan Headpiece Raven Sylvan Wings Starry Regard Intense Attention Disgruntled View Frog's Wing Fans Lion's Breastplate Crane's Breastplate Swallow's Breastplate Crane's Arm Guards Mage's Walnut Hat Mage's Walnut Socks Mage's Thicket Socks Mage's Cranberry Tunic Wild Claws Frostfinder's Arctic Boots Winterwatcher's Arctic Goggles Windwalker's Arctic Boots Dustrunner's Arctic Gloves Dustrunner's Arctic Goggles Dustrunner's Arctic Bags Cloudgazer's Arctic Bags Red-eyed Tree Frog Companion Buttercup Lace Collar Black Lace Wristlet Black Lace Ribbons Sweetheart Lace Wristlet Pathfinder's Leggings Toxophilite's Hat Toxophilite's Quiver Toxophilite's Treads Toxophilite's Wing Cover Marva's Invisibility Cloak The Emperor's New Clothes

Text Version:

Alchemist's Fez Amethyst Flourish Anklets Amethyst Flourish Bracelet Aqua Birdskull Necklace Aqua Deepsea Bulb Autumn Breeze Autumnal Wreath Azure Highnoon Hank Battlescale Chest Guard Battlescale Helmet Battlescale Tail Guard Black and White Flair Scarf Black Arm Bow Black Breeches Black Fedora Black Highnoon Hank Black Lace Ribbons Black Lace Wristlet Black Linen Arm Wraps Black Linen Chest Wrap Black Linen Head Wrap Black Linen Leg Wraps Black Linen Neck Wrap Black Linen Tail Wraps Black Linen Wing Wraps Black Satin Tunic Black Tail Bow Black Top Hat Black Tulip Flowerfall Black Wooly Antennae Black Wooly Coat Bleached Peacekeeping Headband Bleached Peacekeeping Vest Bleak Birdskull Armband Bleak Birdskull Headdress Bleak Birdskull Legband Bleak Birdskull Necklace Bleak Birdskull Wingpiece Bloodscale Bracers Bloodscale Chest Guard Bloodscale Greaves Bloodscale Helmet Bloodscale Shoulder Guards Bloodscale Wing Guard Bloody Arm Bandages Bloody Check Bandage Bloody Head Bandage Bloody Leg Bandages Bloody Neck Bandage Bloody Tail Bandages Bloody Wing Bandages Blue and Brown Flair Scarf Blue Birdskull Armband Blue Birdskull Headdress Blue Birdskull Legband Blue Birdskull Necklace Blue Birdskull Wingpiece Blue Breeches Blue Renaissance Shirt Blue Satin Tunic Blue Warrior Face Mask Blue Warrior Haori Blushing Pink Rose Bone Antlers Brass Steampunk Gloves Brass Steampunk Goggles Brass Steampunk Scarf Brass Steampunk Spats Brass Steampunk Tail Bauble Brass Steampunk Vest Brass Steampunk Wings Brightscale Chest Guard Brightscale Greaves Brightscale Tail Guard Bronze Steampunk Gloves Bronze Steampunk Goggles Bronze Steampunk Scarf Bronze Steampunk Spats Bronze Steampunk Tail Bauble Bronze Steampunk Vest Bronze Steampunk Wings Brown Birdskull Armband Brown Birdskull Headdress Brown Birdskull Legband Brown Birdskull Necklace Brown Birdskull Wingpiece Brown Plaid Cabbie Brown Renaissance Shirt Brown Satin Tunic Brown Wizard Hat Brown Wooly Antennae Brown Wooly Coat Brown Wooly Tail Burgundy Bandana Burlap Hood Burnished Filigree Banner Burnished Filigree Boots Burnished Filigree Gauntlets Burnished Filigree Helmet Burnished Filigree Tail Guard Burnished Gold Belt Burnished Gold Tail Cuffs Buttercup Lace Collar Canvas Bandana Chartreuse Wooly Coat Chestnut Feathered Wings Classy Monocle Cloudgazer's Arctic Bags Cobalt Deepsea Bulb Conjurer's Cloak Conjurer's Cobwebs Conjurer's Hat Conjurer's Herb Pouch Conjurer's Staff Contrast Rogue Bracers Contrast Rogue Hood Copper Steampunk Gloves Copper Steampunk Scarf Copper Steampunk Spats Copper Steampunk Tail Bauble Copper Steampunk Vest Copper Steampunk Wings Crane's Arm Guards Crane's Breastplate Crimson Aviator Scarf Crimson Feathered Wings Crimson Rogue Gloves Crimson Rogue Tail Binding Crown of Bones Cyan Flair Scarf Daisy Corsage Daisy Flower Crown Daisy Lei Dark Red Arm Bow Darksteel Halfmoon Spectacles Dented Iron Belt Dented Iron Boots Dented Iron Gauntlets Dented Iron Gorget Dented Iron Helmet Dented Iron Pauldrons Dented Iron Tail Cuffs Dew Laden White Rose Disgruntled View Duneglider Cape Dusk Rogue Bracers Dusk Rogue Gloves Dusk Rogue Tail Binding Dusky Peacekeeping Vest Dustrunner's Arctic Bags Dustrunner's Arctic Gloves Dustrunner's Arctic Goggles Dusty Highnoon Brimmer Dusty Highnoon Spurs Earthsong Haori Eastsong Face Mask Eastsong Haori Ebony Filigree Boots Ebony Filigree Breastplate Ebony Filigree Helmet Ebony Filigree Tail Guard Ebony Filigree Wing Guard Emerald Deepsea Bulb Firebreather Cape Forest Green Arm Wraps Forest Green Chest Wrap Forest Green Head Wrap Forest Green Leg Wraps Forest Green Neck Wrap Forest Green Tail Wrap Forest Green Wing Wraps Forest Rogue Gloves Forest Rogue Hood Forest Rogue Mask Forest Rogue Tail Binding Forestsong Face Mask Forestsong Haori Frog's Wing Fans Frostfinder's Arctic Boots Fuchsia Deepsea Bulb Gloomy Highnoon Brimmer Gold Filigree Wing Guard Gold Renaissance Shirt Gold Steampunk Gloves Gold Steampunk Goggles Gold Steampunk Scarf Gold Steampunk Spats Gold Steampunk Tail Bauble Gold Steampunk Vest Gold Steampunk Wings Golden Arm Silks Golden Birdskull Armband Golden Birdskull Headdress Golden Birdskull Legband Golden Birdskull Necklace Golden Birdskull Wingpiece Golden Deepsea Bulb Golden Fillet Gossamer Silk Scarf Gray Wizard Hat Green and White Flair Scarf Green Birdskull Armband Green Birdskull Headdress Green Birdskull Legband Green Birdskull Necklace Green Birdskull Wingpiece Green Highnoon Hank Green Olive Wreath Heatherbed Lily Inkwell Feathered Wings Intense Attention Iron Filigree Banner Iron Filigree Breastplate Iron Filigree Gauntlets Iron Filigree Helmet Journeyman Satchels Laureate's Cap Leather Arm Wraps Leather Aviator Gloves Leather Chest Wrap Leather Fedora Leather Head Wrap Leather Leg Wraps Leather Neck Wrap Leather Tail Wraps Leather Wing Wraps Lemongrass Feathered Wings Lion's Breastplate Little Red Riding Hood Mage's Cranberry Tunic Mage's Thicket Socks Mage's Walnut Hat Mage's Walnut Socks Magician's Cloak Magician's Cobwebs Magician's Hat Magician's Herb Pouch Magician's Staff Marigold Corsage Marigold Lei Maroon Arm Wraps Maroon Chest Wrap Maroon Head Wrap Maroon Leg Wraps Maroon Neck Wrap Maroon Tail Wraps Maroon Wing Wraps Marva's Invisibility Cloak Midnight Cape Midnight Sandwastes Sash Midnight Sandwastes Socks Midnight Sandwastes Turban Midnight Sandwastes Vest Moonscale Shoulder Guards Moonscale Tail Guard Morganite Flourish Eye Piece Morganite Flourish Tail Clasp Morganite Flourish Tail Drape Mysterious Cowl Navy Arm Wraps Navy Aviator Boots Navy Bandana Navy Chest Wrap Navy Head Wrap Navy Leg Wraps Navy Neck Wrap Navy Plaid Cabbie Navy Tail Wraps Navy Wing Wraps Nomad's Sandwastes Sash Nomad's Sandwastes Socks Nomad's Sandwastes Turban Nomad's Sandwastes Vest Onyx Roundhorn Ornate Copper Bracelet Ornate Copper Necklace Ornate Darksteel Bracelet Ornate Darksteel Necklace Ornate Gold Necklace Ornate Iron Bracelet Ornate Iron Necklace Ornate Pearly Bracelet Ornate Pearly Necklace Ornate Platinum Helmet Pathfinder's Leggings Pauper's Brown Fez Peacebringer's Cowl Peacekeeping Headband Peacekeeping Vest Phantasmal Halfmask Pillager's Fur Armwraps Pillager's Helm Pink Daisy Cabbie Pink Highnoon Hank Pink Satin Tunic Poet's Tam Pretty Aqua Arm Bow Pretty Aqua Neck Bow Pretty Aqua Tail Bow Pretty Buttercup Arm Bow Pretty Buttercup Neck Bow Pretty Buttercup Tail Bow Pretty Pink Arm Bow Pretty Pink Neck Bow Pretty Pink Tail Bow Pretty Purple Arm Bow Pretty Purple Neck Bow Pretty Purple Tail Bow Pretty White Arm Bow Pretty White Neck Bow Purple and Black Flair Scarf Purple Bandana Purple Birdskull Armband Purple Birdskull Headdress Purple Birdskull Legband Purple Birdskull Necklace Purple Birdskull Wingpiece Raider Helm Raider's Fur Armwraps Raider's Fur Legwraps Raven Sylvan Wings Red and Gold Flair Scarf Red Birdskull Armband Red Birdskull Headdress Red Birdskull Legband Red Birdskull Necklace Red Birdskull Wingpiece Red Rose Corsage Red Rose Flower Crown Red Rose Lei Red Warrior Face Mask Red-eyed Tree Frog Companion Romandtic Red Rose Rose Highnoon Hank Rose Tail Feathers Roving Seafarer's Armcuffs Roving Seafarer's Legcuffs Ruby Deepsea Bulb Runebead Necklace Sakura Flowerfall Sapphire Feathered Wings Sapphire Flourish Belt Sapphire Tail Feathers Scarlet Satin Tunic Scarlet Wooly Antennae Scarlet Wooly Coat Scarlet Wooly Tail Shabby Top Hat Shabby Waistcoat Shadowscale Bracers Shadowscale Chest Guard Shadowscale Greaves Shadowscale Helmet Shadowscale Shoulder Guards Shadowscale Tail Guard Shdowscale Wing Guard Silver Filigree Boots Silver Halfmoon Spectacles Silver Steampunk Gloves Silver Steampunk Goggles Silver Steampunk Scarf Silver Steampunk Spats Silver Steampunk Tail Bauble Silver Steampunk Vest Silver Steampunk Wings Simple Copper Bracelets Simple Copper Necklace Simple Copper Wing Bangles Simple Darksteel Bracelets Simple Darksteel Necklace Simple Darksteel Wing Bangles Simple Gold Bracelets Simple Gold Necklace Simple Gold Wing Bangles Simple Iron Bracelets Simple Iron Necklace Simple Iron Wing Bangles Simple Iron Wing Cuffs Simple Pearly Bracelets Simple Pearly Necklace Simple Pearly Wing Bangles Simple Red Fez Sky Blue Silk Veil Solidscale Chest Guard Solidscale Helmet Solidscale Tail Guard Sparkling Blue Neck Bow Sparkling Blue Tail Bow Squire's Beret Starry Regard Steelscale Chest Guard Steelscale Tail Guard Sunrise Hibiscus Sunsong Face Mask Swallow's Breastplate Sweetheart Lace Wristlet Tarnished Steel Belt Tarnished Steel Boots Tarnished Steel Gauntlets Tarnished Steel Gorget Tarnished Steel Helmet Tawny Antlers Teardrop Chroma Anklet Teardrop Chroma Belt Teardrop Chroma Earrings Teardrop Chroma Ring Teardrop Citrine Belt Teardrop Citrine Bracelet Teardrop Citrine Necklace Teardrop Citrine Pendant Teardrop Citrine Tail Ring Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Belt Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Choker Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Earrings Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Leg Band Teardrop Lapis Lazuli Tail Ring Teardrop Pastel Spinel Anklet Teardrop Pastel Spinel Belt Teardrop Pastel Spinel Choker Teardrop Pastel Spinel Earrings Teardrop Pastel Spinel Leg Band Teardrop Pastel Spinel Ring Teardrop Pastel Spinel Tail Ring Teardrop Pearl Choker Teardrop Ruby Leg Band The Emperor's New Clothes Toxophilite's Hat Toxophilite's Quiver Toxophilite's Treads Toxophilite's Wing Cover Tropical Birdskull Armband Tropical Birdskull Headdress Tropical Birdskull Legband Tropical Birdskull Necklace Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece Twice-Dyed Cowl Twilight Cape Twilight Sylvan Headpiece Venomscale Bracers Venomscale Shoulder Guards Venomscale Wing Guard Veteran's Eye Scar Veteran's Leg Scars Veteran's Shoulder Scars Vibrant Rogue Mask Vibrant Rogue Tail Binding Vibrant Rogue Wing Guard Violet Corsage Violet Deepsea Bulb Violet Flower Crown Violet Flowerfall Violet Highnoon Hank Violet Lei Waverider Cape Wavespun Tail Feathers Whisperer's Cowl White Linen Arm Wraps White Linen Chest Wrap White Linen Head Wrap White Linen Leg Wraps White Linen Neck Wrap White Linen Tail Wraps White Linen Wing Wraps White Satin Tunic White Wooly Antennae White Wooly Coat White Wooly Tail Wild Claws Windwalker's Arctic Boots Winter Cape Winter Wolf Cape Winterwatcher's Arctic Goggles Woodland Headband Woodland Vest Woodsdrake Cape Yella Highnoon Hank

[center][color=teal][size=5][b]Familiars[/b][/size] [i]Tiny and adorable beasts for your giant and adorable beasts![/i] [item=Luna Mith][item=Leafy Moth][item=Cockatrice][item=Glowing Pocket Mouse][item=Celestial Antelope][item=Trick of the Light][item=Grey River Flight][item=Scarlet Flycatcher][item=Ancient Fungus][item=Dryad][item=Autumn Dryad][item=Shattered Serpent][item=Chimera][item=Death Seeker][item=Storm Seeker][item=Darktouched Chimera][item=Hedgehog][item=Amaranth Moth][item=Emerald Webwing][item=Ember Mouse][item=Cursed Bat][item=Cumulus Seal][item=Basilisk][item=Hippogriff][item=Everglade Lasher][item=Dappled Seal][item=Baku][item=Steam Gyre][item=Shadow Serpent][item=Ruby Webwing][item=Silver Springbok][item=Runic Bat][item=Brown River Flight][item=Rainbow Sprite][item=Smoke Gyre][item=Dreameater][item=Dwarf Truffle][item=Opheodrys Serthis][item=Carmine Serthis][item=Tengu][item=Longneck Skirmisher][item=Longneck Interloper][item=Strangler][item=Blooming Strangler][item=Sakura Owl][item=Wildwood Owl][item=Banded Owlcat][item=Red-Winged Owlcat][item=Zeeba][item=Shale Thresher][item=Gale Wolf][item=Umbra Wolf][item=Bluefin Charger][item=Clown Charger][item=Bramble Guardian][item=Parasitic Fungus][item=Golden Porpoise][item=Cloud Chaser][item=Masked Harpy][item=Stonewatch Harpy][item=Blue Dragon Reef Snail][item=Crimson Reef Snail][item=Corpse Cleaner][item=Crowned Bonepriest][item=Dappled Dunhoof][item=Radioactive Slime][item=Citrine Cave Jewel][item=Emerald Cave Jewel][item=Hydra Scorpion][item=Peacock Scorpion][item=Frostbite Hummingbird][item=Perching Java Sparrow][item=Gold-Throated Sparrow][item=Ragamouse][item=Double-Tailed Warcat][item=Warcat Protector][item=Fallout Streak][item=Snow Streak][item=Noggle][item=Longneck Magi][item=Longneck Mender][item=Iridescent Scaleback][item=Scaleback][item=Squall Rasa][item=Maned Rasa][item=Fuiran][item=Nightsky Fuiran][item=Black Wolf][item=Winter Wolf][item=Hainu][item=Red-Breasted Hainu][item=Poultrygeist][item=Death's-Head Stag][item=Bamboo Phytocat][item=Bluemoon Aviar][item=Renegade Aviar][item=Hoarfrost Mauler][item=Coarsefur Yeti][item=Elk][item=Snowfall Elk][item=Sunspot Clouddancer][item=Clouddancer][item=Salve Kamaitachi][item=Scythe Kamaitachi][item=Sickle Kamaitachi][item=Southmarsh Podid][item=Common Podid][item=Shalebuck][item=Venerable Shalebuck][item=Psywurm][item=Brilliant Psywurm][item=Venomous Toridae][item=Poisonous Toridae][item=Blackwing Croaker][item=Heartred Croaker][item=Mistwatch Shellion][item=Shellion][item=Tourmaline Vulstal][item=Fungalhoof Qiriq][item=Coral Carpenter][item=Bumble][item=Greatshell][item=Blueridge Greatshell][item=Cardinal Hippogriff][item=Blue Tang Hippogriff][item=Smoky Bantam Fangar][item=Dodo][item=Brush Dodo][item=Hooded Dodo][item=Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse][item=Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse][item=Bucktooth Digger][item=Irradiated Astronomer][item=Marbled Jester][item=Grasslands Trunker][item=Moordwelling Trunker][item=Sprangyroo][item=Charcoal Sprangyroo][item=Kelp Tender][item=Mammertee][item=Relic Eel][item=Abyss Striker][item=Maren Wavesinger][item=Maren Ambusher][item=Maren Warrior][item=Octoflyer][item=Jeweled Octoflyer][item=Silver Ferret][item=Nochnyr][item=Permafrost Impaler][item=Snowsquall Floracat][item=Velvet Floracat][item=Mottled Buttersnake][item=Mimic Buttersnake][item=Greenroot Janustrap][item=Janustrap][item=Serthis Potionmaster][item=Serthis Alchemist][item=Blacktalon Striker][item=Raptorik Warrior][item=Centaur Archer][item=Wintermane Bowman][item=Painted Centaur][item=Wintermane Spearman][item=Mesacliff Harpy][item=Windcarve Harpy][item=Corundum Chameleon][item=Black Iron Creeper][item=Construction Mith][item=Coppercoil Creeper][item=Mistral Minion][item=Scrapmetal Tracker][item=Sentinel Mith][item=Spellbound Golem][item=Steelhound][item=Swift Lumen][item=Snarling Mimic][item=Ectoplasmime][item=Jawlocker][item=Sundial Imposter][item=Voltspire Intruder][item=Lavaborne Hoax][item=Slumbering Charlatan][item=Fungusbearing Phony][item=Jadecarved Decoy][item=Budwing Morpho][item=Petal Jumper][item=Zalis][item=Ultramel Amphithere][item=Proto Manticore][item=Ringlet Amphithere][item=Paradise Zalis][item=Manticore Screamer][item=Clown Hippocampus][item=Hippocampus][item=Barkback Boar][item=Deadwood Boar][item=Longneck Hunter][item=Longneck Wanderer][item=Wetland Unicorn][item=Mossy Cerdae][item=Parda][item=King Parda][item=Sentry Squawker][item=Windcarve Fugitive][item=Stonewatch Prince][item=Sparkling Stinger][item=Rhodochrosite Crane][item=Moonbeam Crayfish][item=Hippalectryon][item=Chalcedony Snipper][item=Arctic Hippalectryon][item=Apatite Fisher][item=Amber Gulper][item=Almandine Sturgeon][item=Empress Beetle][item=Bloodstone Beetle][item=Grouse Basilisk][item=Venomblade Assassin][item=Swiftfoot Slayer][item=Bogus Manamonger][item=Fallbrush Fraud][item=Smokebillow Sham][item=Sunsea Pseudo][item=Thornthick Thief][item=Animated Statue][item=Deadly Reflection][item=Ensorcelled Volume][item=Living Sculpture][item=Magic Mirror][item=Opposing Forces][item=Painted Marionette][item=Spellbound Tome][item=Unlikely Alliance][item=Wooden Marionette][item=Bellus Glamortail][item=Glamortail Hopper][item=Tricolor Yapper][item=Wraith Hound][item=Tatterwing Carcass][item=Otherworldly Aura][item=Nightmare][item=Lux Spectre][item=Infestation Hound][item=Carrioncorn][item=Aer Phantom][item=Boran Veteran][item=Goldenplains Poodle Mith][item=Barred Skira][item=Dainty Wavehopper][item=Daydream Puffer][item=Maren Spearmaiden][item=Mirage Puffer][item=Mottled Sea Serpent][item=Murkbottom Gull][item=Riptide Clipper][item=Sandshore Snipper][item=Tradewinds Gull][item=Vivid Wavehopper][item=Waveswell Sorcerer][item=Armored Duskflapper][item=Stormcloud Harpy][item=Fiendcat][item=Dreadram][item=Flamescale Lancer][item=Basalt Vent Hop][item=Magma Runner][item=Nightfall Imp][item=Ashscale Ophiotaurus][item=Maple Caterpillar] Text Version: Abyss Striker Aer Phantom Almandine Sturgeon Amaranth Moth Amber Gulper Ancient Fungus Animated Statue Apatite Fisher Arctic Hippalectryon Armored Duskflapper Ashscale Ophiotaurus Autumn Dryad Baku Bamboo Phytocat Banded Owlcat Barkback Boar Barred Skira Basalt Vent Hop Basilisk Bellus Glamortail Black Iron Creeper Black Wolf Blacktalon Striker Blackwing Croaker Bloodstone Beetle Blooming Strangler Blue Dragon Reef Snail Blue Tang Hippogriff Bluefin Charger Bluemoon Aviar Blueridge Greatshell Bogus Manamonger Boran Veteran Bramble Guardian Brilliant Psywurm Brown River Flight Brush Dodo Bucktooth Digger Budwing Morpho Bumble Cardinal Hippogriff Carmine Serthis Carrioncorn Celestial Antelope Centaur Archer Chalcedony Snipper Charcoal Sprangyroo Chimera Citrine Cave Jewel Cloud Chaser Clouddancer Clown Charger Clown Hippocampus Coarsefur Yeti Cockatrice Common Podid Construction Mith Coppercoil Creeper Coral Carpenter Corpse Cleaner Corundum Chameleon Crimson Reef Snail Crowned Bonepriest Cumulus Seal Cursed Bat Dainty Wavehopper Dappled Dunhoof Dappled Seal Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse Darktouched Chimera Daydream Puffer Deadly Reflection Deadwood Boar Death Seeker Death's-Head Stag Dodo Double-Tailed Warcat Dreadram Dreameater Dryad Dwarf Truffle Ectoplasmime Elk Ember Mouse Emerald Cave Jewel Emerald Webwing Empress Beetle Ensorcelled Volume Everglade Lasher Fallbrush Fraud Fallout Streak Fiendcat Flamescale Lancer Frostbite Hummingbird Fuiran Fungalhoof Qiriq Fungusbearing Phony Gale Wolf Glamortail Hopper Glowing Pocket Mouse Gold-Throated Sparrow Golden Porpoise Goldenplains Poodle Mith Grasslands Trunker Greatshell Greenroot Janustrap Grey River Flight Grouse Basilisk Hainu Heartred Croaker Hedgehog Hippalectryon Hippocampus Hippogriff Hoarfrost Mauler Hooded Dodo Hydra Scorpion Infestation Hound Iridescent Scaleback Irradiated Astronomer Jadecarved Decoy Janustrap Jawlocker Jeweled Octoflyer Kelp Tender King Parda Lavaborne Hoax Leafy Moth Living Sculpture Longneck Hunter Longneck Interloper Longneck Magi Longneck Mender Longneck Skirmisher Longneck Wanderer Luna Mith Lux Spectre Magic Mirror Magma Runner Mammertee Maned Rasa Manticore Screamer Maple Caterpillar Marbled Jester Maren Ambusher Maren Spearmaiden Maren Warrior Maren Wavesinger Masked Harpy Mesacliff Harpy Mimic Buttersnake Mirage Puffer Mistral Minion Mistwatch Shellion Moonbeam Crayfish Moordwelling Trunker Mossy Cerdae Mottled Buttersnake Mottled Sea Serpent Murkbottom Gull Nightfall Imp Nightmare Nightsky Fuiran Nochnyr Noggle Octoflyer Opheodrys Serthis Opposing Forces Otherworldly Aura Painted Centaur Painted Marionette Paradise Zalis Parasitic Fungus Parda Peacock Scorpion Perching Java Sparrow Permafrost Impaler Petal Jumper Poisonous Toridae Poultrygeist Proto Manticore Psywurm Radioactive Slime Ragamouse Rainbow Sprite Raptorik Warrior Red-Breasted Hainu Red-Winged Owlcat Relic Eel Renegade Aviar Rhodochrosite Crane Ringlet Amphithere Riptide Clipper Ruby Webwing Runic Bat Sakura Owl Salve Kamaitachi Sandshore Snipper Scaleback Scarlet Flycatcher Scrapmetal Tracker Scythe Kamaitachi Sentinel Mith Sentry Squawker Serthis Alchemist Serthis Potionmaster Shadow Serpent Shale Thresher Shalebuck Shattered Serpent Shellion Sickle Kamaitachi Silver Ferret Silver Springbok Slumbering Charlatan Smoke Gyre Smokebillow Sham Smoky Bantam Fangar Snarling Mimic Snow Streak Snowfall Elk Snowsquall Floracat Southmarsh Podid Sparkling Stinger Spellbound Golem Spellbound Tome Sprangyroo Squall Rasa Steam Gyre Steelhound Stonewatch Harpy Stonewatch Prince Storm Seeker Stormcloud Harpy Strangler Sundial Imposter Sunsea Pseudo Sunspot Clouddancer Swift Lumen Swiftfoot Slayer Tatterwing Carcass Tengu Thornthick Thief Tourmaline Vulstal Tradewinds Gull Trick of the Light Tricolor Yapper Ultramel Amphithere Umbra Wolf Unlikely Alliance Velvet Floracat Venerable Shalebuck Venomblade Assassin Venomous Toridae Vivid Wavehopper Voltspire Intruder Warcat Protector Waveswell Sorcerer Wetland Unicorn Wildwood Owl Windcarve Fugitive Windcarve Harpy Winter Wolf Wintermane Bowman Wintermane Spearman Wooden Marionette Wraith Hound Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse Zalis Zeeba [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1395195]Back To Top[/url]
Familiars

Tiny and adorable beasts for your giant and adorable beasts!

Luna Mith Leafy Moth Cockatrice Glowing Pocket Mouse Celestial Antelope Trick of the Light Grey River Flight Scarlet Flycatcher Ancient Fungus Dryad Autumn Dryad Shattered Serpent Chimera Death Seeker Storm Seeker Darktouched Chimera Hedgehog Amaranth Moth Emerald Webwing Ember Mouse Cursed Bat Cumulus Seal Basilisk Hippogriff Everglade Lasher Dappled Seal Baku Steam Gyre Shadow Serpent Ruby Webwing Silver Springbok Runic Bat Brown River Flight Rainbow Sprite Smoke Gyre Dreameater Dwarf Truffle Opheodrys Serthis Carmine Serthis Tengu Longneck Skirmisher Longneck Interloper Strangler Blooming Strangler Sakura Owl Wildwood Owl Banded Owlcat Red-Winged Owlcat Zeeba Shale Thresher Gale Wolf Umbra Wolf Bluefin Charger Clown Charger Bramble Guardian Parasitic Fungus Golden Porpoise Cloud Chaser Masked Harpy Stonewatch Harpy Blue Dragon Reef Snail Crimson Reef Snail Corpse Cleaner Crowned Bonepriest Dappled Dunhoof Radioactive Slime Citrine Cave Jewel Emerald Cave Jewel Hydra Scorpion Peacock Scorpion Frostbite Hummingbird Perching Java Sparrow Gold-Throated Sparrow Ragamouse Double-Tailed Warcat Warcat Protector Fallout Streak Snow Streak Noggle Longneck Magi Longneck Mender Iridescent Scaleback Scaleback Squall Rasa Maned Rasa Fuiran Nightsky Fuiran Black Wolf Winter Wolf Hainu Red-Breasted Hainu Poultrygeist Death's-Head Stag Bamboo Phytocat Bluemoon Aviar Renegade Aviar Hoarfrost Mauler Coarsefur Yeti Elk Snowfall Elk Sunspot Clouddancer Clouddancer Salve Kamaitachi Scythe Kamaitachi Sickle Kamaitachi Southmarsh Podid Common Podid Shalebuck Venerable Shalebuck Psywurm Brilliant Psywurm Venomous Toridae Poisonous Toridae Blackwing Croaker Heartred Croaker Mistwatch Shellion Shellion Tourmaline Vulstal Fungalhoof Qiriq Coral Carpenter Bumble Greatshell Blueridge Greatshell Cardinal Hippogriff Blue Tang Hippogriff Smoky Bantam Fangar Dodo Brush Dodo Hooded Dodo Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse Bucktooth Digger Irradiated Astronomer Marbled Jester Grasslands Trunker Moordwelling Trunker Sprangyroo Charcoal Sprangyroo Kelp Tender Mammertee Relic Eel Abyss Striker Maren Wavesinger Maren Ambusher Maren Warrior Octoflyer Jeweled Octoflyer Silver Ferret Nochnyr Permafrost Impaler Snowsquall Floracat Velvet Floracat Mottled Buttersnake Mimic Buttersnake Greenroot Janustrap Janustrap Serthis Potionmaster Serthis Alchemist Blacktalon Striker Raptorik Warrior Centaur Archer Wintermane Bowman Painted Centaur Wintermane Spearman Mesacliff Harpy Windcarve Harpy Corundum Chameleon Black Iron Creeper Construction Mith Coppercoil Creeper Mistral Minion Scrapmetal Tracker Sentinel Mith Spellbound Golem Steelhound Swift Lumen Snarling Mimic Ectoplasmime Jawlocker Sundial Imposter Voltspire Intruder Lavaborne Hoax Slumbering Charlatan Fungusbearing Phony Jadecarved Decoy Budwing Morpho Petal Jumper Zalis Ultramel Amphithere Proto Manticore Ringlet Amphithere Paradise Zalis Manticore Screamer Clown Hippocampus Hippocampus Barkback Boar Deadwood Boar Longneck Hunter Longneck Wanderer Wetland Unicorn Mossy Cerdae Parda King Parda Sentry Squawker Windcarve Fugitive Stonewatch Prince Sparkling Stinger Rhodochrosite Crane Moonbeam Crayfish Hippalectryon Chalcedony Snipper Arctic Hippalectryon Apatite Fisher Amber Gulper Almandine Sturgeon Empress Beetle Bloodstone Beetle Grouse Basilisk Venomblade Assassin Swiftfoot Slayer Bogus Manamonger Fallbrush Fraud Smokebillow Sham Sunsea Pseudo Thornthick Thief Animated Statue Deadly Reflection Ensorcelled Volume Living Sculpture Magic Mirror Opposing Forces Painted Marionette Spellbound Tome Unlikely Alliance Wooden Marionette Tricolor Yapper Wraith Hound Tatterwing Carcass Otherworldly Aura Nightmare Lux Spectre Infestation Hound Carrioncorn Aer Phantom Boran Veteran Goldenplains Poodle Mith Barred Skira Dainty Wavehopper Daydream Puffer Maren Spearmaiden Mirage Puffer Mottled Sea Serpent Murkbottom Gull Riptide Clipper Sandshore Snipper Tradewinds Gull Vivid Wavehopper Waveswell Sorcerer Armored Duskflapper Stormcloud Harpy Fiendcat Dreadram Flamescale Lancer Basalt Vent Hop Magma Runner Nightfall Imp Ashscale Ophiotaurus Maple Caterpillar

Text Version:

Abyss Striker Aer Phantom Almandine Sturgeon Amaranth Moth Amber Gulper Ancient Fungus Animated Statue Apatite Fisher Arctic Hippalectryon Armored Duskflapper Ashscale Ophiotaurus Autumn Dryad Baku Bamboo Phytocat Banded Owlcat Barkback Boar Barred Skira Basalt Vent Hop Basilisk Bellus Glamortail Black Iron Creeper Black Wolf Blacktalon Striker Blackwing Croaker Bloodstone Beetle Blooming Strangler Blue Dragon Reef Snail Blue Tang Hippogriff Bluefin Charger Bluemoon Aviar Blueridge Greatshell Bogus Manamonger Boran Veteran Bramble Guardian Brilliant Psywurm Brown River Flight Brush Dodo Bucktooth Digger Budwing Morpho Bumble Cardinal Hippogriff Carmine Serthis Carrioncorn Celestial Antelope Centaur Archer Chalcedony Snipper Charcoal Sprangyroo Chimera Citrine Cave Jewel Cloud Chaser Clouddancer Clown Charger Clown Hippocampus Coarsefur Yeti Cockatrice Common Podid Construction Mith Coppercoil Creeper Coral Carpenter Corpse Cleaner Corundum Chameleon Crimson Reef Snail Crowned Bonepriest Cumulus Seal Cursed Bat Dainty Wavehopper Dappled Dunhoof Dappled Seal Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse Darktouched Chimera Daydream Puffer Deadly Reflection Deadwood Boar Death Seeker Death's-Head Stag Dodo Double-Tailed Warcat Dreadram Dreameater Dryad Dwarf Truffle Ectoplasmime Elk Ember Mouse Emerald Cave Jewel Emerald Webwing Empress Beetle Ensorcelled Volume Everglade Lasher Fallbrush Fraud Fallout Streak Fiendcat Flamescale Lancer Frostbite Hummingbird Fuiran Fungalhoof Qiriq Fungusbearing Phony Gale Wolf Glamortail Hopper Glowing Pocket Mouse Gold-Throated Sparrow Golden Porpoise Goldenplains Poodle Mith Grasslands Trunker Greatshell Greenroot Janustrap Grey River Flight Grouse Basilisk Hainu Heartred Croaker Hedgehog Hippalectryon Hippocampus Hippogriff Hoarfrost Mauler Hooded Dodo Hydra Scorpion Infestation Hound Iridescent Scaleback Irradiated Astronomer Jadecarved Decoy Janustrap Jawlocker Jeweled Octoflyer Kelp Tender King Parda Lavaborne Hoax Leafy Moth Living Sculpture Longneck Hunter Longneck Interloper Longneck Magi Longneck Mender Longneck Skirmisher Longneck Wanderer Luna Mith Lux Spectre Magic Mirror Magma Runner Mammertee Maned Rasa Manticore Screamer Maple Caterpillar Marbled Jester Maren Ambusher Maren Spearmaiden Maren Warrior Maren Wavesinger Masked Harpy Mesacliff Harpy Mimic Buttersnake Mirage Puffer Mistral Minion Mistwatch Shellion Moonbeam Crayfish Moordwelling Trunker Mossy Cerdae Mottled Buttersnake Mottled Sea Serpent Murkbottom Gull Nightfall Imp Nightmare Nightsky Fuiran Nochnyr Noggle Octoflyer Opheodrys Serthis Opposing Forces Otherworldly Aura Painted Centaur Painted Marionette Paradise Zalis Parasitic Fungus Parda Peacock Scorpion Perching Java Sparrow Permafrost Impaler Petal Jumper Poisonous Toridae Poultrygeist Proto Manticore Psywurm Radioactive Slime Ragamouse Rainbow Sprite Raptorik Warrior Red-Breasted Hainu Red-Winged Owlcat Relic Eel Renegade Aviar Rhodochrosite Crane Ringlet Amphithere Riptide Clipper Ruby Webwing Runic Bat Sakura Owl Salve Kamaitachi Sandshore Snipper Scaleback Scarlet Flycatcher Scrapmetal Tracker Scythe Kamaitachi Sentinel Mith Sentry Squawker Serthis Alchemist Serthis Potionmaster Shadow Serpent Shale Thresher Shalebuck Shattered Serpent Shellion Sickle Kamaitachi Silver Ferret Silver Springbok Slumbering Charlatan Smoke Gyre Smokebillow Sham Smoky Bantam Fangar Snarling Mimic Snow Streak Snowfall Elk Snowsquall Floracat Southmarsh Podid Sparkling Stinger Spellbound Golem Spellbound Tome Sprangyroo Squall Rasa Steam Gyre Steelhound Stonewatch Harpy Stonewatch Prince Storm Seeker Stormcloud Harpy Strangler Sundial Imposter Sunsea Pseudo Sunspot Clouddancer Swift Lumen Swiftfoot Slayer Tatterwing Carcass Tengu Thornthick Thief Tourmaline Vulstal Tradewinds Gull Trick of the Light Tricolor Yapper Ultramel Amphithere Umbra Wolf Unlikely Alliance Velvet Floracat Venerable Shalebuck Venomblade Assassin Venomous Toridae Vivid Wavehopper Voltspire Intruder Warcat Protector Waveswell Sorcerer Wetland Unicorn Wildwood Owl Windcarve Fugitive Windcarve Harpy Winter Wolf Wintermane Bowman Wintermane Spearman Wooden Marionette Wraith Hound Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse Zalis Zeeba

[center][color=teal][size=5][b]Battle Items[/b][/size] [i]Outfit your Dragons for Epic Battles in order to better slay your foes![/i] [item=Meditate][item=Shred][item=Scholar][item=Discipline][item=Berzerker][item=Eliminate][item=Rally][item=Ambush][item=Haste][item=Concentration][item=Reflect][item=Bolster][item=Ward][item=Anticipate][item=Contuse][item=Regenerate][item=Clobber][item=Mana Bolt][item=Boulder Bolt][item=Bright Bolt][item=Shock Bolt][item=Vile Bolt][item=Dark Bolt][item=Zephyr Bolt][item=Blazing Slash][item=Freezing Slash][item=Blinding Slash][item=Jungle Slash][item=Pestilent Slash][item=Mist Slash][item=Wave Slash][item=Gust Slash][item=Enfeeble][item=Shroud][item=Contaminate][item=Fossilize][item=Disorient][item=Enamor][item=Drown][item=Congeal][item=Envenom][item=Earthen Mighty Fragment][item=Diseased Might Fragment][item=Zephyr Might Fragment][item=Aquatic Might Fragment][item=Frozen Might Fragment][item=Dark Might Fragment][item=Shining Might Fragment][item=Magical Might Fragment][item=Fiery Might Fragment][item=Earthen Acuity Fragment][item=Diseased Acuity Fragment][item=Zephyr Acuity Fragment][item=Aquatic Acuity Fragment][item=Frozen Acuity Fragment][item=Dark Acuity Fragment][item=Shining Acuity Fragment][item=Magical Acuity Fragment][item=Charged Acuity Fragment][item=Natural Acuity Fragment][item=Shale Hybrid Fragment][item=Glass Hybrid Fragment][item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1395195]Back To Top[/url]
Battle Items

Outfit your Dragons for Epic Battles in order to better slay your foes!

Meditate Shred Scholar Discipline Eliminate Rally Ambush Haste Concentration Reflect Bolster Ward Anticipate Contuse Clobber Mana Bolt Boulder Bolt Bright Bolt Shock Bolt Vile Bolt Dark Bolt Zephyr Bolt Blazing Slash Freezing Slash Blinding Slash Jungle Slash Pestilent Slash Mist Slash Wave Slash Gust Slash Enfeeble Shroud Contaminate Fossilize Disorient Enamor Drown Congeal Envenom Diseased Might Fragment Zephyr Might Fragment Aquatic Might Fragment Frozen Might Fragment Dark Might Fragment Shining Might Fragment Magical Might Fragment Fiery Might Fragment Earthen Acuity Fragment Diseased Acuity Fragment Zephyr Acuity Fragment Aquatic Acuity Fragment Frozen Acuity Fragment Dark Acuity Fragment Shining Acuity Fragment Magical Acuity Fragment Charged Acuity Fragment Natural Acuity Fragment Shale Hybrid Fragment Glass Hybrid Fragment Obsidian Hybrid Fragment

[center][color=teal][size=5][b]Festival Loot[/b][/size] [i]While the new forum updates are being worked on, some tooltips are not displaying. Feel free to ask me, and I'll let you know which chests/skins these are until the tooltips are fixed![/i] [quote name=Rockbreaker'sCeremony2013] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/earth_contest.png[/img] [item=Skin: Wasteland] [/quote] [quote name=CrystallineGala2014] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/ice_contest2.png[/img] [item=Icecore Chest][item=Weathered Chest][item=Glacial Chest][item=Crystalline Chest][item=Blackice Chest] [/quote] [quote name=TrickmurkCircus2014] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/shadow_contest2.png[/img] [item=Hideshadow Chest][item=Mystical Glowing Chest][item=Shadowbound Chest][item=Chest of Dark Fortune][item=Sheer Chest] [item=Skin: Dim Dark] [/quote] [quote name=MistralJamboree2014] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/wind_contest2.png[/img] [item=Kite Chest][item=Scripted Chest][item=Zephyr Chest][item=Winged Chest][item=Painted Chest][item=Skin: Gilded Breeze][item=Skin: Navigator][item=Skin: Kitedancer][item=Skin: Starlight Flight][item=Skin: Windy Day] [/quote] [quote name=WavecrestSaturnalia2014] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/water_contest2.png[/img] [item=Jellyfish Chest][item=Oceanguard Chest][item=Jolly Chest][item=Ocean Blue Chest][item=Abyss Chest][item=Skin: Seashore][item=Skin: Seaboxer][item=Skin: Drowned Spirits][item=Skin: Tidal Warrior][item=Skin: Barnacle Loaf] [/quote] [quote name=GreenskeeperGathering2014] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/nature_contest2.png[/img] [item=Treeborn Chest][item=Lantern Chest][item=Overgrowth Chest][item=Seedling Chest][item=Wild Chest][item=Skin: Forest Faerie][item=Skin: Orange Harvester][item=Skin: Cinderwood][item=Skin: Roots][item=Skin: Primavera] [/quote] [quote name=BrightshineJubilee2014] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/light_contest2.png[/img] [item=Amberglow Chest][item=Faerielight Chest][item=Brightcloud Chest][item=Consorts Box][item=Lightburst Chest][item=Accent: Lightrunes][item=Accent: Aurora's Light][item=Accent: Shining Peacock Feathers][item=Skin: Sun Seamstress][item=Skin: A Welcoming Tower] [/quote] [quote name=ThundercrackCarnivale2014] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/lightning_contest2.png[/img] [item=SurgeLight Chest][item=Electropunk Chest][item=Livesurge Chest][item=FracturedLight Chest][item=LuminousSurge Chest][item=Skin: Forgotten Construct][item=Accent: Electric Ruler][item=Skin: Tesla Coil][item=Accent: Plasmabelly][item=Skin: Thundertouched] [/quote] [quote name=Flameforger'sFestival2014] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/fire_contest.png[/img] [item=Igniteus Chest][item=Flameheart Chest][item=Phoenix Feather Chest][item=Construct Chest][item=Methane Chest][item=Magmaborne Chest][item=Accent: Cinderheart][item=Skin: Smoke Chaser][item=Accent: Firebird Feathers][item=Skin: Molten Surge][item=Accent: Gilded Metalworker][item=Skin: Crumbling Phoenix][item=Skin: Flameheart] [/quote] [quote name=Rockbreaker'sCeremony2014] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/earth_contest.png[/img] [item=Dioptase Chest][item=Stonebound Chest][item=Malachites Loyalty Chest][item=Stoneswept Chest][item=Dragonhome Dawn Chest][item=Wild Jasper Chest][item=Skin: Rich Soil][item=Skin: Banded Jasper][item=Skin: Earth Descendent][item=Accent: Opaline Wings][item=Magic Erosion][item=Accent: Infused Crown] [/quote] [quote name=StarfallCelebration2014] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/arcane_contest.png[/img] [item=Starsinger Chest][item=Internal Energies Chest][item=Arcane Elemental Chest][item=Arcane Gift Chest][item=Starfall Spell Chest][item=Spectral Chest] [/quote] [quote name=RiotOfRot2014] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/plague_contest.png[/img] [item=Mutant Chest][item=Ecdysis][item=Scavenger Chest][item=Dracolich Chest][item=Pestilent Chest][item=Plague Touched Chest] [/quote] [quote name=CrystallineGala2015] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/ice_contest2.png[/img] [item=Frozen Berry Chest][item=Ice Golem Chest][item=Frigid Abyss Chest][item=Snowsquall Souvenir Chest][item=Winter Draft Chest][item=Icy Coat Chest][item=Skin: Cold Morning][item=Skin: Icy Impression][item=Skin: Animated Icicle][item=Accent: Frosted Glasswing][item=Accent: Coldsnap][item=Accent: Snowy Mane] [/quote] [quote name=TrickmurkCircus2015] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/shadow_contest2.png[/img] [item=Brambled Joker Chest][item=Circus Mage Chest][item=Dullahan Chest][item=Lullaby Chest][item=Foolish Chest][item=Darkside Chest][item=Accent: Eldritch Spores][item=Accent: Mark of the Binder][item=Accent: Trickmurk Tattoos][item=Skin: Slimemother][item=Skin: Bramble Jester][item=Skin: Umbral Tears] [/quote] [quote name=MistralJamboree2015] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/wind_contest2.png[/img] [item=Bamboo Bound Chest][item=Skycaller Chest][item=Wingchime Chest][item=Cloudsong Chest][item=Skysong Chest][item=Bamboo Guardian Chest][item=Accent: Cumulus][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/skins/9479.png[/img][item=Accent: Jade Draft][item=Skin: Crescendo Phantom][item=Skin: Highland Ascent][item=Skin: Cloudsong Aspect] [/quote] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1395195]Back To Top[/url]
Festival Loot

While the new forum updates are being worked on, some tooltips are not displaying. Feel free to ask me, and I'll let you know which chests/skins these are until the tooltips are fixed!

Rockbreaker'sCeremony2013 wrote:
earth_contest.png
Skin: Wasteland
CrystallineGala2014 wrote:
ice_contest2.png
Icecore Chest Weathered Chest Glacial Chest Crystalline Chest Blackice Chest
TrickmurkCircus2014 wrote:
shadow_contest2.png
Hideshadow Chest Mystical Glowing Chest Shadowbound Chest Chest of Dark Fortune Sheer Chest
Skin: Dim Dark
MistralJamboree2014 wrote:
wind_contest2.png
Kite Chest Scripted Chest Zephyr Chest Winged Chest Painted Chest Skin: Gilded Breeze Skin: Navigator Skin: Kitedancer Skin: Starlight Flight Skin: Windy Day
WavecrestSaturnalia2014 wrote:
water_contest2.png
Jellyfish Chest Oceanguard Chest Jolly Chest Ocean Blue Chest Abyss Chest Skin: Seashore Skin: Seaboxer Skin: Drowned Spirits Skin: Tidal Warrior Skin: Barnacle Loaf
GreenskeeperGathering2014 wrote:
nature_contest2.png
Treeborn Chest Lantern Chest Overgrowth Chest Seedling Chest Skin: Forest Faerie Skin: Orange Harvester Skin: Cinderwood Skin: Roots Skin: Primavera
BrightshineJubilee2014 wrote:
light_contest2.png
Amberglow Chest Faerielight Chest Brightcloud Chest Consorts Box Lightburst Chest Accent: Lightrunes Accent: Aurora's Light Accent: Shining Peacock Feathers Skin: Sun Seamstress Skin: A Welcoming Tower
ThundercrackCarnivale2014 wrote:
lightning_contest2.png
SurgeLight Chest Electropunk Chest Livesurge Chest FracturedLight Chest LuminousSurge Chest Skin: Forgotten Construct Accent: Electric Ruler Skin: Tesla Coil Accent: PlasmaBelly Skin: Thundertouched
Flameforger'sFestival2014 wrote:
fire_contest.png
Igniteus Chest Flameheart Chest Phoenix Feather Chest Construct Chest Methane Chest Magmaborne Chest Accent: Cinderheart Skin: Smoke Chaser Accent: Firebird Feathers Skin: Molten Surge Accent: Gilded Metalworker Skin: Crumbling Phoenix Skin: Flameheart
Rockbreaker'sCeremony2014 wrote:
earth_contest.png
Dioptase Chest Stonebound Chest Malachites Loyalty Chest Stoneswept Chest Dragonhome Dawn Chest Wild Jasper Chest Skin: Rich Soil Skin: Banded Jasper Accent: Opaline Wings Accent: Infused Crown
StarfallCelebration2014 wrote:
arcane_contest.png
Starsinger Chest Internal Energies Chest Arcane Elemental Chest Arcane Gift Chest Starfall Spell Chest Spectral Chest
RiotOfRot2014 wrote:
plague_contest.png
Mutant Chest Scavenger Chest Dracolich Chest Pestilent Chest Plague Touched Chest
CrystallineGala2015 wrote:
ice_contest2.png
Frozen Berry Chest Ice Golem Chest Frigid Abyss Chest Snowsquall Souvenir Chest Winter Draft Chest Icy Coat Chest Skin: Cold Morning Skin: Icy Impression Skin: Animated Icicle Accent: Frosted Glasswing Accent: Coldsnap Accent: Snowy Mane
TrickmurkCircus2015 wrote:
shadow_contest2.png
Brambled Joker Chest Circus Mage Chest Dullahan Chest Lullaby Chest Foolish Chest Darkside Chest Accent: Eldritch Spores Accent: Mark of the Binder Accent: Trickmurk Tattoos Skin: Slimemother Skin: Bramble Jester Skin: Umbral Tears
MistralJamboree2015 wrote:
wind_contest2.png
Bamboo Bound Chest Skycaller Chest Wingchime Chest Cloudsong Chest Skysong Chest Bamboo Guardian Chest Accent: Cumulus 9479.png Accent: Jade Draft Skin: Crescendo Phantom Skin: Highland Ascent Skin: Cloudsong Aspect

Preferred Buyers List
Preferred Buyers List
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44