Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Paris' Flower Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146
----- [center][size=4] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1394360/1#10103325][color=#f65758]Intro[/color][/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1394360/1#10103329][color=#f86441]Plants[/color][/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1394360/1#10103334][color=#f27421]Apparel[/color][/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1394360/1#10103336][color=#f29330]Familiars[/color][/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1394360/1#10103337][color=#f1ad2b] Language[/color][/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1394360/1#10104614][color=#ffd297]Extra[/color][/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1394360/1#10104756][color=#ffec80]Customers[/color][/url] - [/size][/center] ----- [columns][color=#865f42][size=5][font=garamond][b]Bulletin: [/b] [nextcol][color=#865f42][size=4][font=garamond][b]-Check out the Floriography guide in the Flower Language section! - I'm looking for new music. Mention your favourites with your next order? - Please check out my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1459004][b][u]brother's art shop![/u][/b][/url][/size][/color][/columns] [columns] [size=6][font=garamond][b]Paris' Flower Shop[/b][/font][/size] [size=5][font=garamond]Hello, and welcome to your friendly small-town flower shop! How can I help you today? Looking for anything in particular?[/font][/size] [nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2950016] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29501/2950016_350.png[/img][/url] [/columns]

Bulletin:
-Check out the Floriography guide in the Flower Language section!
- I'm looking for new music. Mention your favourites with your next order?
- Please check out my brother's art shop!

Paris' Flower Shop

Hello, and welcome to your friendly small-town flower shop! How can I help you today? Looking for anything in particular?

2950016_350.png
NpvJKj2.png
[columns][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1272630][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZVLMIeZ.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [size=6][font=garamond][b]Info[/b][/font][/size] [size=5][font=garamond][b]This is a free shop - yes, free![/b] Here you can gather some flowers once per day, either to work towards a trade, or for collection purposes; this shop is more for fun than for work! Pick up a bouquet for a friend, some ivy to decorate your lair, maybe a dayglo mushroom for your poor nyctophobic shadow baby! [b]This shop is run on donations![/b] If you have any extra flowers, apparel, or familiars lying around your lair, please consider donating them. Unless requested, only items listed will be added to the shop, other donations will be added to my personal hoard (because my tundras are angry that I'm stealing all of their food!). All donations can be made to @Lawcere. [b]Is there something missing from the shop?[/b] This shop currently only includes plants that are typically found in a flower shop; weeds, grass, brush, clover, etc. are not offered - [b]but can be![/b] if the shop gains in popularity and it's requested. Amazing artwork is by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1272630]taranovae[/url]![/font][/size][/columns] [size=6][font=garamond][b]Rules[/b][/font][/size] [size=5][font=garamond]Choose [b]ONE[/b] option per day -Ask for three plant food items. -Ask for a bouquet of 5 random plant food items. -Trade 10+ low/out of stock food items, or a low/out of stock floral apparel, for a piece of apparel. -Trade a low/out of stock floral apparel/familiar for a floral familiar. -[b]You may only make one order at a time; you cannot ask for another order until the first is fulfilled.[/b][/font][/size] [LIST] [*][b]Be polite![/b] I don't want to tell you to say please and thank you, but man, it definitely makes me feel better about giving things away when you're nice about it. [*]Please ping me [*]Take for collection or profit, it's up to you! [*]Keep in mind this shop is run on donations, so any and all donations you're willing to send will be greatly appreciated! [/LIST]
ZVLMIeZ.png Info

This is a free shop - yes, free! Here you can gather some flowers once per day, either to work towards a trade, or for collection purposes; this shop is more for fun than for work! Pick up a bouquet for a friend, some ivy to decorate your lair, maybe a dayglo mushroom for your poor nyctophobic shadow baby!

This shop is run on donations! If you have any extra flowers, apparel, or familiars lying around your lair, please consider donating them. Unless requested, only items listed will be added to the shop, other donations will be added to my personal hoard (because my tundras are angry that I'm stealing all of their food!). All donations can be made to @Lawcere.

Is there something missing from the shop? This shop currently only includes plants that are typically found in a flower shop; weeds, grass, brush, clover, etc. are not offered - but can be! if the shop gains in popularity and it's requested.

Amazing artwork is by taranovae!

Rules
Choose ONE option per day

-Ask for three plant food items.

-Ask for a bouquet of 5 random plant food items.

-Trade 10+ low/out of stock food items, or a low/out of stock floral apparel, for a piece of apparel.

-Trade a low/out of stock floral apparel/familiar for a floral familiar.

-You may only make one order at a time; you cannot ask for another order until the first is fulfilled.

• Be polite! I don't want to tell you to say please and thank you, but man, it definitely makes me feel better about giving things away when you're nice about it.
  • Please ping me
  • Take for collection or profit, it's up to you!
  • Keep in mind this shop is run on donations, so any and all donations you're willing to send will be greatly appreciated!
NpvJKj2.png
[center][font=garamond][size=6][b]Plant Inventory[/b][/size] [size=5]Want me to pick something out for you? A new potted plant, perhaps? Or maybe a wrapped arrangement? I'm particularly fond of daisies, myself. [b]Pick 3 plant items[/b] Or [b]Request a random bouquet[/b][/size][/font] ----- [center][font=garamond][size=6][b][u]Plants[/size] [font=garamond][size=5][b]Fully Stocked[/size] [item=manaweed][item=lucky star][item=ashfall prickler][item=mycena mushroom][item=notocactus][item=sand creeper][item=ivy][item=tundra cactus][item=diseased fungus][item=glow mushroom][item=blue parrot tulip][item=black tulip][item=crisp-leaf amaranth][item=sandhills amaranth][item=greenstripe amaranth][item=amaranth][item=juneflower][item=wild catsup][item=sunkernel][item=blood acorn][item=maple seed][item=fire flower][item=greenpod bloom][item=redblood sapper][item=stonewatch flatblade][item=stonewatch scrub][item=bluelipped thresh][item=dayglo thresh][item=dustbowl ivy][item=corpsemaker ivy][item=black-lipped wolfsbane][item=winterbelle][item=stellaria media][item=silvery ivy][item=hallowed ivy][item=dwarf mushroom][item=ancient mushroom][item=flycatcher][item=venus flytrap][item=greater plantain][item=cliffside milkweed][item=golden milkweed][item=woodland acorn][item=hainu's eye][item=umbra parthenium][item=feverfew][item=high-voltage almonds][item=luminous almonds][item=living stones][item=delta orchid][item=fragrant orchid][item=blooming pods][item=strangler seeds][item=sunflower seeds][item=paradise seeds][item=speckled petunia][item=bicolor petunia][item=bloody snapdragon][item=madame snapdragon][item=blue entoloma][item=emetic russula][item=lace lantana][item=royal lantana][item=sweet potato vine][item=crimson rootvine] [font=garamond][size=5][b]Low Stock[/size] [item=dwarf shelf fungus][item=stonespine][item=cindershroom][item=dryad's saddle][item=leechroot mushroom][item=dark creeper][item=fairy ears][item=carnaval tulip][item=red emperor tulip][item=wild mustard][item=jasmine][item=jungle raincatch][item=crimson jadevine][item=minty jadevine][item=acorn][item=stonecorn][item=chickweed][item=maidens blush][item=broadleaf plantain][item=herbal plantain][item=withered rose][item=wilting rose][item=daffodil][item=lume daffodil][item=starfall blossom][item=spathiphyllum][item=peace lily][item=blood spath][item=siltvine][item=anubias nana][item=smolderpetal][item=speckled fire lily][item=pale pink rose][item=blue rose][item=frosted violets][item=satin violets] [font=garamond][size=5][b]Out of Stock[/b][/size][/font] [item=cindervine][item=dusk jadevine][item=corona sempervivum][item=lilac time sempervivum][item=gryphon's blood sempervivum][item=Heart Rose][item=Patio Rose][item=Myosotis][item=Alstroemeria] ------ [font=garamond][size=6][b][u]Fruits and Veggies[/b][/size][/font] [font=garamond][size=5][b]Fully Stocked[/size] [item=blackberry][item=granny smith apple][item=red delicious apple][item=wisp fruit][item=miniature potash peach][item=watermelon][item=sugarmelon][item=golden pepper] [font=garamond][size=5][b]Low Stock[/size] [item=raspberry][item=seaberry][item=winter's delight][item=honeycrisp apple][item=sour green apple][item=green plantain][item=plantain][item=red banana][item=ripe yellow banana][item=spinach][item=wild onion][item=potato onion][item=turnip][item=gradish][item=strawberry][item=engineered superberry][item=prickly pear][item=wasteland pear][item=irradiated pear][item=blacktongue pepper][item=butcher's fig][item=fig] [font=garamond][size=5][b]Out of Stock[/b][/size][/font] [item=aether cherries][item=potash peach][item=charged duneberry][item=over-ripe cherries][item=sour strawberry][item=White Quinoa][item=quinoa][item=grassland grain][item=Chilled Edamame][item=Edamame] ----- [center][font=garamond][size=6][b][u]Materials[/b][/size] [font=garamond][size=5][b]Fully Stocked[/size] [item=bamboo shoot][item=bamboo cluster][item=dwarf truffle spores][item=ancient fungus spores][item=strangling root][item=janustrap root][item=maple leaf][item=red maple leaf][item=sakura moss][item=wildwood moss][item=blooming vine][item=strangling vine][item=crushed petals][item=wrinkled azurescales][item=potted deepmine fungi][item=potted peacevine][item=sticky pollen][item=pollen] [font=garamond][size=5][b]Low Stock[/size] [item=florist's satchel][item=herbalist's satchel] [font=garamond][size=5][b]Out of Stock[/b][/size][/font] [item=sage shell][item=glowing mushroom cap][item=dried flowers][item=pressed flowers][item=fungus-covered branch][item=garden lace][item=preserved petals][item=dried lilium petals]
Plant Inventory

Want me to pick something out for you? A new potted plant, perhaps? Or maybe a wrapped arrangement? I'm particularly fond of daisies, myself.

Pick 3 plant items
Or
Request a random bouquet

Plants

Fully Stocked
Manaweed Lucky Star Ashfall Prickler Mycena Mushroom Notocactus Sand Creeper Ivy Tundra Cactus Diseased Fungus Glow Mushroom Blue Parrot Tulip Black Tulip Crisp-leaf Amaranth Sandhills Amaranth Greenstripe Amaranth Amaranth Juneflower Wild Catsup Sunkernel Blood Acorn Maple Seed Fire Flower Greenpod Bloom Redblood Sapper Stonewatch Flatblade Stonewatch Scrub Bluelipped Thresh Dayglo Thresh Dustbowl Ivy Corpsemaker Ivy Black-lipped Wolfsbane Winterbelle Stellaria Media Silvery Ivy Hallowed Ivy Dwarf Mushroom Ancient Mushroom Flycatcher Venus Flytrap Greater Plantain Cliffside Milkweed Golden Milkweed Woodland Acorn Hainu's Eye Umbra Parthenium Feverfew High-Voltage Almonds Luminous Almonds Living Stones Delta Orchid Fragrant Orchid Blooming Pods Strangler Seeds Sunflower Seeds Paradise Seeds Speckled Petunia Bicolor Petunia Bloody Snapdragon Madame Snapdragon Blue Entoloma Emetic Russula Lace Lantana Royal Lantana Sweet Potato Vine Crimson Rootvine

Low Stock
Dwarf Shelf Fungus Stonespine Cindershroom Dryad's Saddle Leechroot Mushroom Dark Creeper Fairy Ears Carnaval Tulip Red Emperor Tulip Wild Mustard Jasmine Jungle Raincatch Crimson Jadevine Minty Jadevine Acorn Stonecorn Chickweed Maidens Blush Broadleaf Plantain Herbal Plantain Withered Rose Wilting Rose Daffodil Lume Daffodil Starfall Blossom Spathiphyllum Peace Lily Blood Spath Siltvine Anubias Nana Smolderpetal Speckled Fire Lily Pale Pink Rose Blue Rose Frosted Violets Satin Violets

Out of Stock
Cindervine Dusk Jadevine Corona Sempervivum Lilac Time Sempervivum Gryphon's Blood Sempervivum Heart Rose Patio Rose Myosotis Alstroemeria

Fruits and Veggies

Fully Stocked
Blackberry Granny Smith Apple Red Delicious Apple Wisp Fruit Miniature Potash Peach Watermelon Sugarmelon Golden Pepper

Low Stock
Raspberry Seaberry Winter's Delight Honeycrisp Apple Sour Green Apple Green Plantain Plantain Red Banana Ripe Yellow Banana Spinach Wild Onion Potato Onion Turnip Gradish Strawberry Engineered Superberry Prickly Pear Wasteland Pear Irradiated Pear Blacktongue Pepper Butcher's Fig Fig

Out of Stock
Aether Cherries Potash Peach Charged Duneberry Over-ripe Cherries Sour Strawberry White Quinoa Quinoa Grassland Grain Chilled Edamame Edamame

Materials

Fully Stocked
Bamboo Shoot Bamboo Cluster Dwarf Truffle Spores Ancient Fungus Spores Strangling Root Janustrap Root Maple Leaf Red Maple Leaf Sakura Moss Wildwood Moss Blooming Vine Strangling Vine Crushed Petals Wrinkled Azurescales Potted Deepmine Fungi Potted Peacevine Sticky Pollen Pollen

Low Stock
Florist's Satchel Herbalist's Satchel

Out of Stock
Sage Shell Glowing Mushroom Cap Dried Flowers Fungus-Covered Branch Garden Lace Preserved Petals Dried Lilium Petals
NpvJKj2.png
[center][size=6][font=garamond][b]Apparel Inventory[/b][/size] [size=5][font=garamond]If I use this wrapping tape like this... and maybe some of this wire... [b]Trade 10+ low/out of stock plant items from our inventory[/b] Or [b]Trade a low/out of stock flower apparel*[/b][/font][/size] [size=5][font=garamond][b]Fully Stocked[/b][/size] [item=pink daisy cabbie][item=romantic red rose][item=heatherbed lily][item=green olive wreath][item=umbral wreath][item=daisy corsage][item=violet corsage][item=daisy lei][item=violet lei] [size=5][font=garamond][b]Low Stock[/b][/size] [item=daisy flowerfall][item=daisy flower crown][item=violet flower crown][item=marigold lei] [quote=*][size=5][font=garamond][b]- - - [size=5][font=garamond][b]= 10 out of stock plants or 1 out of stock apparel/familiar[/b][/font][/size][/quote] [size=5][font=garamond][b]Out of Stock[/b][/size] [item=dew laden white rose][item=blushing pink rose][item=sunrise hibiscus][item=tickled hyacinth][item=violet flowerfall][item=black tulip flowerfall][item=marigold flowerfall][item=red rose flowerfall][item=sakura flowerfall][item=autumnal wreath][item=marigold corsage][item=red rose corsage][item=black tulip corsage][item=sakura corsage][item=black tulip flower crown][item=red rose flower crown][item=sakura flower crown][item=marigold flower crown][item=red rose lei][item=sakura lei][item=black tulip lei][item=antique lace headpiece][item=antique lace collar][item=antique claw][item=antique lace wristlet][item=antique lace anklet][item=antique lace waist frill][item=antique lace tail ornament][item=antique lace ribbons][item=buttercup lace headpiece][item=buttercup lace collar][item=buttercup-edged claw][item=buttercup lace wristlet][item=buttercup lace anklet][item=buttercup lace waist frill][item=buttercup lace tail ornament][item=buttercup lace ribbons][item=sepia lace headpiece][item=sepia lace collar][item=sepia-edged claw][item=sepia lace wristlet][item=sepia lace anklet][item=sepia lace waist frill][item=sepia lace tail ornament][item=sepia lace ribbons][item=ash lace headpiece][item=ash lace collar][item=ash-edged claw][item=ash lace wristlet][item=ash lace anklet][item=ash lace waist frill][item=ash lace tail ornament][item=ash lace ribbons][item=sweetheart lace headpiece][item=sweetheart lace collar][item=sweetheart claw][item=sweetheart lace wristlet][item=sweetheart lace anklet][item=sweetheart lace waist frill][item=sweetheart lace tail ornament][item=sweetheart lace ribbons][item=Green Lace Headpiece][item=Green Lace Collar][item=Green-Edged Claw][item=Green Lace Wristlet][item=Green Lace Anklet][item=Green Lace Waist Frill][item=Green Lace Tail Ornament][item=Green Lace Ribbons] [item=black lace headpiece][item=black lace collar][item=black-edged claw][item=black lace wristlet][item=black lace anklet][item=black lace waist frill][item=black lace tail ornament][item=black lace ribbons][item=pastel lace headpiece][item=pastel lace collar][item=pastel-edged claw][item=pastel lace wristlet][item=pastel lace anklet][item=pastel lace waist frill][item=pastel lace tail ornament][item=pastel lace ribbons][item=moonlight lace headpiece][item=moonlight lace collar][item=moonlight claw][item=moonlight lace wristlet][item=moonlight lace anklet][item=moonlight lace waist frill][item=moonlight lace tail ornament][item=moonlight lace ribbons] [item=naturalist adornments][item=leafy gladeboughs][item=autumn breeze][item=Spring's Breath]
Apparel Inventory

If I use this wrapping tape like this... and maybe some of this wire...

Trade 10+ low/out of stock plant items from our inventory
Or
Trade a low/out of stock flower apparel*

Fully Stocked
Pink Daisy Cabbie Romantic Red Rose Heatherbed Lily Green Olive Wreath Umbral Wreath Daisy Corsage Violet Corsage Daisy Lei Violet Lei

Low Stock
Daisy Flowerfall Daisy Flower Crown Violet Flower Crown Marigold Lei

* wrote:
- - -
= 10 out of stock plants or 1 out of stock apparel/familiar

Out of Stock
Dew Laden White Rose Blushing Pink Rose Sunrise Hibiscus Tickled Hyacinth Violet Flowerfall Black Tulip Flowerfall Marigold Flowerfall Red Rose Flowerfall Sakura Flowerfall Autumnal Wreath Marigold Corsage Red Rose Corsage Black Tulip Corsage Sakura Corsage Black Tulip Flower Crown Red Rose Flower Crown Sakura Flower Crown Marigold Flower Crown Red Rose Lei Sakura Lei Black Tulip Lei Antique Lace Headpiece Antique Lace Collar Antique Claw Antique Lace Wristlet Antique Lace Anklet Antique Lace Waist Frill Antique Lace Tail Ornament Antique Lace Ribbons Buttercup Lace Headpiece Buttercup Lace Collar Buttercup-Edged Claw Buttercup Lace Wristlet Buttercup Lace Anklet Buttercup Lace Waist Frill Buttercup Lace Tail Ornament Buttercup Lace Ribbons Sepia Lace Headpiece Sepia Lace Collar Sepia-Edged Claw Sepia Lace Wristlet Sepia Lace Anklet Sepia Lace Waist Frill Sepia Lace Tail Ornament Sepia Lace Ribbons Ash Lace Headpiece Ash Lace Collar Ash-Edged Claw Ash Lace Wristlet Ash Lace Anklet Ash Lace Waist Frill Ash Lace Tail Ornament Ash Lace Ribbons Sweetheart Lace Headpiece Sweetheart Lace Collar Sweetheart Claw Sweetheart Lace Wristlet Sweetheart Lace Anklet Sweetheart Lace Waist Frill Sweetheart Lace Tail Ornament Sweetheart Lace Ribbons Green Lace Headpiece Green Lace Collar Green-Edged Claw Green Lace Wristlet Green Lace Anklet Green Lace Waist Frill Green Lace Tail Ornament Green Lace Ribbons

Black Lace Headpiece Black Lace Collar Black-Edged Claw Black Lace Wristlet Black Lace Anklet Black Lace Waist Frill Black Lace Tail Ornament Black Lace Ribbons Pastel Lace Headpiece Pastel Lace Collar Pastel-Edged Claw Pastel Lace Wristlet Pastel Lace Anklet Pastel Lace Waist Frill Pastel Lace Tail Ornament Pastel Lace Ribbons Moonlight Lace Headpiece Moonlight Lace Collar Moonlight Claw Moonlight Lace Wristlet Moonlight Lace Anklet Moonlight Lace Waist Frill Moonlight Lace Tail Ornament Moonlight Lace Ribbons
Naturalist Adornments Leafy Gladeboughs Autumn Breeze Spring's Breath
NpvJKj2.png
[center][size=6][font=garamond][b]Plant Life[/b][/font][/size] [size=5][font=garamond]Bring home a plant friend! [b]Trade a low/out of stock plant familiar[/b] Or [b]Trade a low/out of stock floral apparel*[/b][/font][/size] [size=5][font=garamond][b]Fully Stocked[/b][/font][/size] [item=leafy moth][item=ancient fungus][item=dryad][item=autumn dryad][item=amaranth moth][item=dwarf truffle][item=strangler][item=blooming strangler][item=sakura owl][item=wildwood owl][item=bramble guardian][item=parasitic fungus][item=bamboo phytocat][item=venomous toridae][item=poisonous toridae][item=fungalhoof qiriq][item=greenroot janustrap][item=janustrap][item=barkback boar][item=deadwood boar] [size=5][font=garamond][b]Low Stock[/b][/font][/size] [item=timber tender][item=deepmine aardvark][item=peacevine aardvark] [quote=*][size=5][font=garamond][b][item=snowsquall floracat][item=harvest floracat][item=tuxedo floracat][item=velvet floracat][item=blue vein pansy][item=orange blotch pansy][item=fallbrush fraud] [size=5][font=garamond][b]= an out of stock familiar/apparel[/b][/font][/size][/quote] [size=5][font=garamond][b]Out of Stock[/b][/font][/size] [item=sapling speaker][item=sweetheart swan][item=enamored swan][item=cherry blossom caterpillar][item=maple caterpillar][item=primrose mith][item=brown-spotted mith][item=lilium floron][item=petalmane floron][item=white rot deer][item=wood ear deer][item=sunbeam dryad][item=frostbite dryad][item=flowering pohip][item=mossy pohip][item=Alstroemeria Fox][item=Myosotis Fox][item=Aspen Gall Dryad][item=Barkskin Watcher][item=Buttercup Strangler][item=Rosaline Strangler][item=Moonlight Fungi][item=Fungi Sage][item=Travelling Garden][item=Terra Tortoise] [item=nature sprite] [size=1]hahahhahahahha[/size]
Plant Life

Bring home a plant friend!

Trade a low/out of stock plant familiar
Or
Trade a low/out of stock floral apparel*

Fully Stocked
Leafy Moth Ancient Fungus Dryad Autumn Dryad Amaranth Moth Dwarf Truffle Strangler Blooming Strangler Sakura Owl Wildwood Owl Bramble Guardian Parasitic Fungus Bamboo Phytocat Venomous Toridae Poisonous Toridae Fungalhoof Qiriq Greenroot Janustrap Janustrap Barkback Boar Deadwood Boar

Low Stock
Timber Tender Deepmine Aardvark Peacevine Aardvark
* wrote:
Snowsquall Floracat Harvest Floracat Tuxedo Floracat Velvet Floracat Blue Vein Pansy Orange Blotch Pansy Fallbrush Fraud
= an out of stock familiar/apparel

Out of Stock
Sapling Speaker Sweetheart Swan Enamored Swan Cherry Blossom Caterpillar Maple Caterpillar Primrose Mith Brown-Spotted Mith Lilium Floron Petalmane Floron White Rot Deer Wood Ear Deer Sunbeam Dryad Frostbite Dryad Flowering Pohip Mossy Pohip Alstroemeria Fox Myosotis Fox Aspen Gall Dryad Barkskin Watcher Buttercup Strangler Rosaline Strangler Moonlight Fungi Fungi Sage Travelling Garden Terra Tortoise
Nature Sprite
hahahhahahahha
NpvJKj2.png
[center][size=6][font=garamond][b]Flower Language[/b][/font][/size] [b]Check out @sciencings in-depth [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1895234]Floriography Guide![/url][/b][/center] [columns] [item=acorn]: "life and immortality" [item=amaranth]: "immortality" [item=notocactus]: "ardent love; endurance" [item=living stones]: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1394360/12#10239082][size=5][font=copperplate gothic light][b]"FOREVER BUTTS"[/b][/font][/size][/url] [item=feverfew]: "warmth" [item=sunrise hibiscus]: "delicate beauty" [item=tickled Hyacinth]: "I am sorry; please forgive me" [item=ivy]: "fidelity; friendship; affection" [item=jasmine]: "separation" [item=heatherbed lily]: "beauty" [nextcol] [item=marigold corsage]: "grief" [item=delta orchid]: "refined beauty" [item=romantic red rose]: "love; respect" [item=blushing pink rose]: "grace; joy" [item=red rose flower crown]: "reward of merit" [item=dew laden white rose]: "innocence; secrecy" [item=carnaval tulip]: "beautiful eyes" [item=red emperor tulip]: "believe me; declaration of love" [item=violet corsage]: "modesty" [item=withered rose]: "rejected love" [/columns] And with credit to Aquacoral: [columns][item=Black Tulip]'Deep sorrow' [item=Redblood Sapper]'Fearsome beauty' [item=Maple Seed]'Delicate life' [item=Stonewatch Flatblade]'Defensive' [item=Diseased Fungus]'I'm sorry about your illness' [item=Madame Snapdragon]'Sympathy' [item=Wilting Rose]'Beautiful in sorrow' [item=Spathiphyllum]'Childlike wonder' [item=Juneflower]'New life' [item=Sunflower Seeds]'Curiosity' [item=Peace Lily]'Inner peace' [item=Cindervine]'Loss' [item=Hainu's Eye]'Watching over you' [nextcol] [item=Luminous Almonds]'Light in my life' [item=Stonecorn]'Afraid' [item=Chickweed]'Cherish life's little gifts' [item=Cindershroom]'Burning obsession' [item=Umbra Parthenium]'Dark beauty' [item=Fragrant Orchid]'Look within to find truth' [item=Glow Mushroom]'Light can be found everywhere' [item=Ashfall Prickler]'The best things are worth fighting for' [item=Blue Parrot Tulip]'Appreciate nature's gifts' [item=Delta Orchid]'Adapt to change' [item=Daffodil]'Happiness' [item=Blue Entoloma]'I'm sorry' [item=Dusk Jadevine]'Sadness'[/columns]
Flower Language

Check out @sciencings in-depth Floriography Guide!

Acorn : "life and immortality"
Amaranth : "immortality"
Notocactus : "ardent love; endurance"
Living Stones : "FOREVER BUTTS"
Feverfew : "warmth"
Sunrise Hibiscus : "delicate beauty"
Tickled Hyacinth : "I am sorry; please forgive me"
Ivy : "fidelity; friendship; affection"
Jasmine : "separation"
Heatherbed Lily : "beauty"
Marigold Corsage : "grief"
Delta Orchid : "refined beauty"
Romantic Red Rose : "love; respect"
Blushing Pink Rose : "grace; joy"
Red Rose Flower Crown : "reward of merit"
Dew Laden White Rose : "innocence; secrecy"
Carnaval Tulip : "beautiful eyes"
Red Emperor Tulip : "believe me; declaration of love"
Violet Corsage : "modesty"
Withered Rose : "rejected love"

And with credit to Aquacoral:
Black Tulip 'Deep sorrow'
Redblood Sapper 'Fearsome beauty'
Maple Seed 'Delicate life'
Stonewatch Flatblade 'Defensive'
Diseased Fungus 'I'm sorry about your illness'
Madame Snapdragon 'Sympathy'
Wilting Rose 'Beautiful in sorrow'
Spathiphyllum 'Childlike wonder'
Juneflower 'New life'
Sunflower Seeds 'Curiosity'
Peace Lily 'Inner peace'
Cindervine 'Loss'
Hainu's Eye 'Watching over you'
Luminous Almonds 'Light in my life'
Stonecorn 'Afraid'
Chickweed 'Cherish life's little gifts'
Cindershroom 'Burning obsession'
Umbra Parthenium 'Dark beauty'
Fragrant Orchid 'Look within to find truth'
Glow Mushroom 'Light can be found everywhere'
Ashfall Prickler 'The best things are worth fighting for'
Blue Parrot Tulip 'Appreciate nature's gifts'
Delta Orchid 'Adapt to change'
Daffodil 'Happiness'
Blue Entoloma 'I'm sorry'
Dusk Jadevine 'Sadness'
NpvJKj2.png
[center][size=6][font=garamond][b]Extra[/b][/size] ----- [size=6][font=garamond][b]Art[/b][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/XgUx4Ss.png[/img] [size=3][font=garamond]Circe by [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=127152]greysad[/url]
Extra

Art
XgUx4Ss.png
Circe by greysad
NpvJKj2.png
Pinglist

CartelSaide (Blushing Pink Rose, Sakura Flowerfall)
Vanathor (maidens blush, crimson jadevine, wilt/wither roses, tuxedo floracat, Blushing Pink Rose)
Alternatewarning (flowerfalls)
Astriferious (Tickled Hyacinth)
Ivan (Sakura Flowerfall, Harvest Floracat)
ZephtheRemix (Flower crowns)
Scarletfire (Sakura items)
greysad (apparel)
dramaticaldragon (apparel)
QueSeraAwesome (apparel)
lightly (apparel, floracats)
thelostcity (wilted/withered rose)
Aphroditie (flowerfalls)
totodiles (velvet and snowsquall floracat)
Gallelyphen (Sunrise Hibiscus, Tickled Hyacinth)
FlamingNobody (Red rose flowerfall, Romantic Red Rose)
Caeleste (flowerfalls, spring's breath, floracats)
Sharkinator (apparel, floracats)
JadedSidhe (leis, flowerfalls, and crowns)
Magellanic (apparel, restock)
ShadowsStalker (low on Wildwood Owl)
Ranfuu (crimson jadevines, maidens blush)
Sap88 (Sakura flowerfall)

Donators

Thank you all so much!

Sivi, Cielka, thelostcity, IamtheDragonborn, kaeldra, argonneon, Kaseiko, Mikixen, Loquaciousky, SilverShadow, orlesianbeauty, ArctosLupus, Astriferious, RainbowReindeer, SlainCane, Lucatri, Candace, thelostcity, Sei, HolwingCookie, slvrstarr, Gallelyphen, ZaiaFantasy, Dendropsyche, Vanathor, PlagueMaw, willow1232, Vovina, LynterriaHatake, MasuTrout, Amlin, Cait44, PlagueMaw, RyoseiHime, Juushika, Xythus, Yaneela, Hemlock13, Vovina, tigerteeth, BallpointTattoos, HeroSmitten, WingedClaymore, bluesparrow46, StopTheBats, farang, Candida, Lutielle, maryshelley, fuwafuwa, BananaDog, maryshelley, LavinaArrow, MurinaSkansaki, AloraDannon, azurillturtle, QueSeraAwesome, ReddenRose, Sonikki, scyfy, TurtlesaurRex, Anabanana, Murine, Watercolour, tinydobes, Butterscotchmple, SherlyWats, Darkersolstice, Weathering, icecreamdude26, JadedSidhe, Valarion, Boundingfeather, CosmicTea, Ginkgo, CatalinaOscura, KiragamiCube, Dialtastic, Glaceon, icecreamdude26, Mothgil, hanalghilan, CupcakeConiption, Ffeion, kuninaga, Shaddeh, Undermom, SerenityBreeze, devotfeige, Bosmer, sidedish, AngellusProject, Saphelle, Acacia, aphreal, ShockZephyr, Higuchi, nicefrog, Akkisuitok, Haoang20082, Raiona, MistyHayu01, Contaminate, Osa, Aloice
Pinglist

CartelSaide (Blushing Pink Rose, Sakura Flowerfall)
Vanathor (maidens blush, crimson jadevine, wilt/wither roses, tuxedo floracat, Blushing Pink Rose)
Alternatewarning (flowerfalls)
Astriferious (Tickled Hyacinth)
Ivan (Sakura Flowerfall, Harvest Floracat)
ZephtheRemix (Flower crowns)
Scarletfire (Sakura items)
greysad (apparel)
dramaticaldragon (apparel)
QueSeraAwesome (apparel)
lightly (apparel, floracats)
thelostcity (wilted/withered rose)
Aphroditie (flowerfalls)
totodiles (velvet and snowsquall floracat)
Gallelyphen (Sunrise Hibiscus, Tickled Hyacinth)
FlamingNobody (Red rose flowerfall, Romantic Red Rose)
Caeleste (flowerfalls, spring's breath, floracats)
Sharkinator (apparel, floracats)
JadedSidhe (leis, flowerfalls, and crowns)
Magellanic (apparel, restock)
ShadowsStalker (low on Wildwood Owl)
Ranfuu (crimson jadevines, maidens blush)
Sap88 (Sakura flowerfall)

Donators

Thank you all so much!

Sivi, Cielka, thelostcity, IamtheDragonborn, kaeldra, argonneon, Kaseiko, Mikixen, Loquaciousky, SilverShadow, orlesianbeauty, ArctosLupus, Astriferious, RainbowReindeer, SlainCane, Lucatri, Candace, thelostcity, Sei, HolwingCookie, slvrstarr, Gallelyphen, ZaiaFantasy, Dendropsyche, Vanathor, PlagueMaw, willow1232, Vovina, LynterriaHatake, MasuTrout, Amlin, Cait44, PlagueMaw, RyoseiHime, Juushika, Xythus, Yaneela, Hemlock13, Vovina, tigerteeth, BallpointTattoos, HeroSmitten, WingedClaymore, bluesparrow46, StopTheBats, farang, Candida, Lutielle, maryshelley, fuwafuwa, BananaDog, maryshelley, LavinaArrow, MurinaSkansaki, AloraDannon, azurillturtle, QueSeraAwesome, ReddenRose, Sonikki, scyfy, TurtlesaurRex, Anabanana, Murine, Watercolour, tinydobes, Butterscotchmple, SherlyWats, Darkersolstice, Weathering, icecreamdude26, JadedSidhe, Valarion, Boundingfeather, CosmicTea, Ginkgo, CatalinaOscura, KiragamiCube, Dialtastic, Glaceon, icecreamdude26, Mothgil, hanalghilan, CupcakeConiption, Ffeion, kuninaga, Shaddeh, Undermom, SerenityBreeze, devotfeige, Bosmer, sidedish, AngellusProject, Saphelle, Acacia, aphreal, ShockZephyr, Higuchi, nicefrog, Akkisuitok, Haoang20082, Raiona, MistyHayu01, Contaminate, Osa, Aloice
NpvJKj2.png
@Lawcere

Could I have one of each Jasmine, Wild Catsup, and Juneflower please? I'll send some more plants your way!
@Lawcere

Could I have one of each Jasmine, Wild Catsup, and Juneflower please? I'll send some more plants your way!

tumblr_inline_mtig8h38Ce1roozkr.gif She/Her

tumblr_inline_mtig8mgohr1roozkr.gif +3 FRT
________s1wegcP.png ________WMCEgD8.png
@Cielka Sure!
@Cielka Sure!
NpvJKj2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146