Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] Touchstone T&S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Queensabriel Im definitely interested in your Mudpuppies and your Nightrage, what would be your preferred price for them (Haha nothing too big,,,, im leveling two seperate coli teams rn because i hate myself)
@Queensabriel Im definitely interested in your Mudpuppies and your Nightrage, what would be your preferred price for them (Haha nothing too big,,,, im leveling two seperate coli teams rn because i hate myself)
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Astriferious
Holy cheesballs those things are pricey on the AH, I couldn't find a mudpuppy at all, and Nightrages were at 25k. I'm honestly not sure on fair price, what were you thinking payment wise, treasure, gems or items? and do you have any basis for pricing yourself? I'd hate to say 25k and have it be a drastic overprice, but i don't want to sell too short either my things to get are getting pricy as well ;]
(I feel you on the Coli team leveling, it's a long slow and expensive process)
@Astriferious
Holy cheesballs those things are pricey on the AH, I couldn't find a mudpuppy at all, and Nightrages were at 25k. I'm honestly not sure on fair price, what were you thinking payment wise, treasure, gems or items? and do you have any basis for pricing yourself? I'd hate to say 25k and have it be a drastic overprice, but i don't want to sell too short either my things to get are getting pricy as well ;]
(I feel you on the Coli team leveling, it's a long slow and expensive process)
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
jPJ15Ay.png Light Flight LDFA (level 25s for sale)
---
Light Flight Boarders Hub v.2
---
Light Flight Cafe (food for dragons)
@Queensabriel the last mudpuppies I saw went for 2.5k apiece ( I bought them) , nightrages are over inflated and used to sell about 3/4k but collectors have drove the price up the wall.. Offer what you want, i've had Alphaeon sell me them via food point for food point trade. I'm sort of trying to pick up what falls from that mess and try and make my small army of mudpuppies and Toothless Axolotls happen. Items are mostly my forte and I can offer some pretty decent familiars and some beserkers. (I actually hoard mudpuppies bc they are cute and that they are a shipname for me and a friends oc)

Its a hard life being a hoarder....
@Queensabriel the last mudpuppies I saw went for 2.5k apiece ( I bought them) , nightrages are over inflated and used to sell about 3/4k but collectors have drove the price up the wall.. Offer what you want, i've had Alphaeon sell me them via food point for food point trade. I'm sort of trying to pick up what falls from that mess and try and make my small army of mudpuppies and Toothless Axolotls happen. Items are mostly my forte and I can offer some pretty decent familiars and some beserkers. (I actually hoard mudpuppies bc they are cute and that they are a shipname for me and a friends oc)

Its a hard life being a hoarder....
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Astriferious
See that was what I figured had happened since I have 6 total of them and i'm hunting at only level 18. I'd love to deal in item trades with you for a cheaper price. I do happen to need a few Berserkers since my stash has been running low, or if you have any of the swipp trades I still need(sadly only snakes and ferrets and ermines), also dolls or runestones(collecting extras for light project xD). Unfortunately I don't think any familiars I'd want would make for fair trades on your part so I'll have to pass on those.
would it be okay to make trade value 5k? I'd have to look up values on other things, but if you want to make an offer it'd be much easier on me, I'm so new at this trading thing where I decide the prices(I'm horrid at prices)
@Astriferious
See that was what I figured had happened since I have 6 total of them and i'm hunting at only level 18. I'd love to deal in item trades with you for a cheaper price. I do happen to need a few Berserkers since my stash has been running low, or if you have any of the swipp trades I still need(sadly only snakes and ferrets and ermines), also dolls or runestones(collecting extras for light project xD). Unfortunately I don't think any familiars I'd want would make for fair trades on your part so I'll have to pass on those.
would it be okay to make trade value 5k? I'd have to look up values on other things, but if you want to make an offer it'd be much easier on me, I'm so new at this trading thing where I decide the prices(I'm horrid at prices)
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
---
---
@Queensabriel I have 20 ermines (which I hoard but really isnt getting any easier) and I could check AH and see whats going (also 5k for what ? the nightrage ? )
@Queensabriel I have 20 ermines (which I hoard but really isnt getting any easier) and I could check AH and see whats going (also 5k for what ? the nightrage ? )
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Astriferious
Oh goodness Ermines! I do need more of those, lol. they were going for about 4k on the AH
And if you think 5k was fair for both that's be neat. If you were interested in the two mudpuppies and two Nightrages i'd love to take 5 maybe 6 Ermines?
Why hoard ermines if you don't min my asking? for the actual trade or just because they're really stinkin cute?
@Astriferious
Oh goodness Ermines! I do need more of those, lol. they were going for about 4k on the AH
And if you think 5k was fair for both that's be neat. If you were interested in the two mudpuppies and two Nightrages i'd love to take 5 maybe 6 Ermines?
Why hoard ermines if you don't min my asking? for the actual trade or just because they're really stinkin cute?
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
---
---
@Queensabriel uhh i guess if this isnt too weird... I somewhat have a strong strong connection to ferrets/ermines/weasels of the sort (im also backhandedly trying to obtain the chocolate ferret), think otherkin.... they're also quite cute....

Ehhh I'm still pretty solid on the mudpuppy's price(both for 5k at 2.5k) but 5k apiece for the nightrage. If you have any jasmine or anything seen on my hoard/wishlist(found on my profile), I'd let you walk away with about every ermine except for one.
@Queensabriel uhh i guess if this isnt too weird... I somewhat have a strong strong connection to ferrets/ermines/weasels of the sort (im also backhandedly trying to obtain the chocolate ferret), think otherkin.... they're also quite cute....

Ehhh I'm still pretty solid on the mudpuppy's price(both for 5k at 2.5k) but 5k apiece for the nightrage. If you have any jasmine or anything seen on my hoard/wishlist(found on my profile), I'd let you walk away with about every ermine except for one.
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Astriferious
not that weird(I think, I dunno weird is relative xD) but they are pretty cute right?

Things, I have lots of things! oh gosh your wishlist is extensive! I'll gladly offer you many a thing to pry the ermines from you, though sadly no Jasmine, I don't have the levels to gather it yet I don't think.
I do have a Maned and Squall Rasa, and a Morganite Flourish bracelet, and a lot of the random stuff as well, I could finish off your Coral snake needs for example, blue Quartz, Dark Basalt, some Granite Frags, and randomly an Impure Sacridite. I think I have some scale armor in Solid, I'll have to look a bit harder.
What would you ike most I guess and I'll dig through.

and I'm good with a 2.5k for mudpuppies by the way. Sorry I'm a horrid trader and never have set ideas bout things.
@Astriferious
not that weird(I think, I dunno weird is relative xD) but they are pretty cute right?

Things, I have lots of things! oh gosh your wishlist is extensive! I'll gladly offer you many a thing to pry the ermines from you, though sadly no Jasmine, I don't have the levels to gather it yet I don't think.
I do have a Maned and Squall Rasa, and a Morganite Flourish bracelet, and a lot of the random stuff as well, I could finish off your Coral snake needs for example, blue Quartz, Dark Basalt, some Granite Frags, and randomly an Impure Sacridite. I think I have some scale armor in Solid, I'll have to look a bit harder.
What would you ike most I guess and I'll dig through.

and I'm good with a 2.5k for mudpuppies by the way. Sorry I'm a horrid trader and never have set ideas bout things.
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
---
---
@Queensabriel nearly any burnished filigree (especially an iron chesplate...) and anything that could finish off my need for snakes or armor or and any or all morganite flourish (or any flourish for that matter) is appreciated. Offer what you think, i'm pretty lenient about giving these to a fellow lightie
@Queensabriel nearly any burnished filigree (especially an iron chesplate...) and anything that could finish off my need for snakes or armor or and any or all morganite flourish (or any flourish for that matter) is appreciated. Offer what you think, i'm pretty lenient about giving these to a fellow lightie
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Astriferious sorry I'm slow! much things and many happenings, and er distractions....
Mudpuppiesx2@2.5k - 5k
Nightragex2@5k - 10k

Morganite Flourish Bracelet - 50-64k
Crimson Arm Silks - 16k
Burnished Filigree Banner - 14.5k
Solidscale Helmet - 14k
Brightscale Bracers - 10k
Peridot Flourish Bracelet - 25k

Impure Sacriditex1 @500
Dark Basaltx27 - really weird prices okay... like 10ks per to 500s per. weird. (value at 500)
Granite Fragmentx9 - 500
Gypsumx8 - 100
Blue Quartzx24 - 700

Olive Sea Snakex81 - 1kish
Coral SnakeX97+ - 500ish -48.5k(seems steep, yipes, knockback to 25k value)
Dust SlitherX10 - 100ish(60 in fps)

You said 20 Ermines so I'll assume 4k per and that's be 80k tradevalue? I've listed way more than that, but I figured to give you ballparks based on AH prices and you can pick and choose what you'd like to have most. Sadly no Iron Chestplate, still looking for one myself. I'll happily deal lower or toss in a few extras to make it worth it xD
@Astriferious sorry I'm slow! much things and many happenings, and er distractions....
Mudpuppiesx2@2.5k - 5k
Nightragex2@5k - 10k

Morganite Flourish Bracelet - 50-64k
Crimson Arm Silks - 16k
Burnished Filigree Banner - 14.5k
Solidscale Helmet - 14k
Brightscale Bracers - 10k
Peridot Flourish Bracelet - 25k

Impure Sacriditex1 @500
Dark Basaltx27 - really weird prices okay... like 10ks per to 500s per. weird. (value at 500)
Granite Fragmentx9 - 500
Gypsumx8 - 100
Blue Quartzx24 - 700

Olive Sea Snakex81 - 1kish
Coral SnakeX97+ - 500ish -48.5k(seems steep, yipes, knockback to 25k value)
Dust SlitherX10 - 100ish(60 in fps)

You said 20 Ermines so I'll assume 4k per and that's be 80k tradevalue? I've listed way more than that, but I figured to give you ballparks based on AH prices and you can pick and choose what you'd like to have most. Sadly no Iron Chestplate, still looking for one myself. I'll happily deal lower or toss in a few extras to make it worth it xD
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
---
---
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15