Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] Touchstone T&S
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@AliceFlutez
I would love to work with you to come to a conclusion of a fair price. 160k is a bit low in treasure for the 300k I request for the scroll since the actual cost for me to get it in treasure is 276k and right now I have most of my money invested in skins or battle items selling on the AH.
And for Swipp Items I'm really only interested in the ones I need to complete the trades I want, so Crimson wing, leg and Scarf silks and Onyx Cobras for the Maned Cobra trade. The items I'm out of at the moment in regular Swipp Items are only Winter Wolf Pelts, Sand Creeper, and Lead Ore, the first two I'll be back to grinding for next week, and the last isn't that important to me.

But all that said I am happy ot try and work with you to get a fair trade going! I'll happily look at anything on my wishlist for trades and will accept a few other things, I've been gathering Broken Bottles lately, and I LOVE fodder dragons. But let me know what else you can offer and in the meantime I'll move some dragons and items around and sell things to gather back some more treasure xD
@AliceFlutez
I would love to work with you to come to a conclusion of a fair price. 160k is a bit low in treasure for the 300k I request for the scroll since the actual cost for me to get it in treasure is 276k and right now I have most of my money invested in skins or battle items selling on the AH.
And for Swipp Items I'm really only interested in the ones I need to complete the trades I want, so Crimson wing, leg and Scarf silks and Onyx Cobras for the Maned Cobra trade. The items I'm out of at the moment in regular Swipp Items are only Winter Wolf Pelts, Sand Creeper, and Lead Ore, the first two I'll be back to grinding for next week, and the last isn't that important to me.

But all that said I am happy ot try and work with you to get a fair trade going! I'll happily look at anything on my wishlist for trades and will accept a few other things, I've been gathering Broken Bottles lately, and I LOVE fodder dragons. But let me know what else you can offer and in the meantime I'll move some dragons and items around and sell things to gather back some more treasure xD
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
jPJ15Ay.png Light Flight LDFA (level 25s for sale)
---
Light Flight Boarders Hub v.2
---
Light Flight Cafe (food for dragons)
@QueenSabriel, I'd kind of figured it would be a little low on treasure and was planning on doing more grinding today for it if I could to take it up to about 200-250k. For fodder I've got three adults (two are on the AH hoping to find forever homes), four babies hatching tomorrow, and a two egg fodder nest started today. I've got 139 broken bottles tucked away, but the pieces I have for the crimson set are mostly for the tail piece or filet. The only other thing I have that might interest you is one eliminate stone.
@QueenSabriel, I'd kind of figured it would be a little low on treasure and was planning on doing more grinding today for it if I could to take it up to about 200-250k. For fodder I've got three adults (two are on the AH hoping to find forever homes), four babies hatching tomorrow, and a two egg fodder nest started today. I've got 139 broken bottles tucked away, but the pieces I have for the crimson set are mostly for the tail piece or filet. The only other thing I have that might interest you is one eliminate stone.
@AliceFlutez
I've only got about 50k of spending money at this moment, but have six fodderlings to train which will bump me to about a hundred, and cover you to only need 200k cash. The steady skin selling seems to have dropped off with more people being online.
As to your offers I'd value the Eliminate at 50k, LAH is 46500, but next ups are 48k and 50ks, so the higher value seems more accurate.
I'll value adult fodder at 7500, Hatchlings at 4k.
and gosh I didn't realize broken bottles were so expensive on the AH, value there is 900t, but I usually only go with 100t, I'd split the difference to 600t if you wanted to use some though, I'd prefer them least.

I feel you on the Crimson Tail and Filet, I have so many extra materials for that.
I'll be around until 12:30 this morning adn then won't be back until much later most likely 20-22:00, but let me know what you'd like to do and I'll continue leveling my fodders xD
@AliceFlutez
I've only got about 50k of spending money at this moment, but have six fodderlings to train which will bump me to about a hundred, and cover you to only need 200k cash. The steady skin selling seems to have dropped off with more people being online.
As to your offers I'd value the Eliminate at 50k, LAH is 46500, but next ups are 48k and 50ks, so the higher value seems more accurate.
I'll value adult fodder at 7500, Hatchlings at 4k.
and gosh I didn't realize broken bottles were so expensive on the AH, value there is 900t, but I usually only go with 100t, I'd split the difference to 600t if you wanted to use some though, I'd prefer them least.

I feel you on the Crimson Tail and Filet, I have so many extra materials for that.
I'll be around until 12:30 this morning adn then won't be back until much later most likely 20-22:00, but let me know what you'd like to do and I'll continue leveling my fodders xD
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
---
---
@QueenSabriel, I'll do some math and keep you posted. I'll be out for basically the afternoon of server time as well. I'm currently trying to sell some of my stashed Baldwin's materials right now so if that goes well it could simplify things a lot.
@QueenSabriel, I'll do some math and keep you posted. I'll be out for basically the afternoon of server time as well. I'm currently trying to sell some of my stashed Baldwin's materials right now so if that goes well it could simplify things a lot.
@AliceFlutez
Awesome! as Long as you get back to me before Saturday night we'll still be able to deal, so there's no super rush xD Best of luck selling all those materials!
@AliceFlutez
Awesome! as Long as you get back to me before Saturday night we'll still be able to deal, so there's no super rush xD Best of luck selling all those materials!
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
---
---
@QueenSabriel, how does 250k treasure straight up, plus 3 adult fodder and 4 hatchlings (born tomorrow), with 20 broken bottles to top it off sound to you?
@QueenSabriel, how does 250k treasure straight up, plus 3 adult fodder and 4 hatchlings (born tomorrow), with 20 broken bottles to top it off sound to you?
@AliceFlutez
that sounds perfect actually! and I have the treasure to pad as well xD there's some up right now if you're ready to trade!
@AliceFlutez
that sounds perfect actually! and I have the treasure to pad as well xD there's some up right now if you're ready to trade!
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
---
---
@QueenSabriel, I'm ready to trade everything but the four babies, who I could send over right after rollover
@QueenSabriel, I'm ready to trade everything but the four babies, who I could send over right after rollover
@AliceFlutez
go ahead and send the treasure and items and CR the ones you have now. I'll gladly take the babies tomorrow, I won't be up until about 7:00 to accept the babies after roolover though is that alright?
@AliceFlutez
go ahead and send the treasure and items and CR the ones you have now. I'll gladly take the babies tomorrow, I won't be up until about 7:00 to accept the babies after roolover though is that alright?
wR1su0O.png Touchstone
Dragon Sales
---
Trade and Sell
---
Wishlist
---
---
@QueenSabriel, that's completely okay, I might not be at the computer then but I'll leave them ready to accept whenever you are. My next nest doesn't hatch for a few days after this one.
@QueenSabriel, that's completely okay, I might not be at the computer then but I'll leave them ready to accept whenever you are. My next nest doesn't hatch for a few days after this one.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15