Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Give a surprise, Get a surprise!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 651 652
@Kuriptonic [item=nature sprite]
@Kuriptonic

Nature Sprite
@9r7g5h Chowder. :> [item=Common Shellbug] x30 [item=Bluetipped Shellbug] x30 [item=Marsh Stalker] x30 [item=Sicklemaw Gar] x30 [item=Blackwing Croaker Leg] x30 [item=Heartred Croaker Leg] x30 [item=Greenpod Bloom] x30
@9r7g5h

Chowder. :>

Common Shellbug x30 Bluetipped Shellbug x30 Marsh Stalker x30 Sicklemaw Gar x30 Blackwing Croaker Leg x30 Heartred Croaker Leg x30 Greenpod Bloom x30
@PlagueMaw You appear to be training dragons. Have some stones! [item=BERSERKER] and [item=AMBUSH]
@PlagueMaw
You appear to be training dragons. Have some stones!
Berserker and Ambush
@IGotCareless [item=janustrap] [item=nightsky fuiran hide]x20 and a few [i]surprises[/i] are headed your way!
@IGotCareless
Janustrap Nightsky Fuiran Hide x20 and a few surprises are headed your way!
psywurm_banner_by_slateblu1-d7pxjbk.png
Since I definitely couldn't stay away from this... @Faoiltiama [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/skins/4930.png[/img] [item=river muck] Here you go~!
Since I definitely couldn't stay away from this...

@Faoiltiama

4930.png
River Muck

Here you go~!
sig43_by_dingobreath-dc9xf8y.png
@Riddlekitten have some apparel! [item=Aquamarine Flourish Wing Drape][item=Crown of Bones][item=Pink and Purple Flair Scarf][item=Violet Flower Crown]
@Riddlekitten have some apparel!
Aquamarine Flourish Wing Drape Crown of Bones Pink and Purple Flair Scarf Violet Flower Crown
@Rhamnus A whole zoo is coming for you! x3 [item=duneglider cape][item=woodsdrake cape][item=amaranth moth][item=relic eel][item=common podid][item=elk][item=noggle][item=grey river flight][item=blackwing croaker][item=gaseous megashrimp] Edit: Added a cape, in case you want to dress a pair of dragons or something :D
@Rhamnus A whole zoo is coming for you! x3

Duneglider Cape Woodsdrake Cape Amaranth Moth Relic Eel Common Podid Elk Noggle Grey River Flight Blackwing Croaker Gaseous Megashrimp

Edit: Added a cape, in case you want to dress a pair of dragons or something :D
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@FeeshyKette

It looked like you were missing these, so they're on their way to you!
Hainu Janustrap Jeweled Octoflyer Stonewatch Harpy Wintermane Bowman
@FeeshyKette

It looked like you were missing these, so they're on their way to you!
Hainu Janustrap Jeweled Octoflyer Stonewatch Harpy Wintermane Bowman
41.png 103.png She/Her pronouns, please. 65.png 32.png
@HeroSmitten ^^ [item=Woodsdrake Cape] [item=Woodland Vest]
@HeroSmitten

^^
Woodsdrake Cape Woodland Vest
5621442.png_______________3520701.png_______________6389248.png

-
-
Looking For Birthday dragons-January 13th!
@kittykat145 Here are some buddies :D [item=marbled jester] [item=irradiated astronomer] [item=brilliant psywurm] [item=scythe kamaitachi] [item=black wolf] [item=jeweled octoflyer] [item=clown charger]
@kittykat145 Here are some buddies :D Marbled Jester Irradiated Astronomer Brilliant Psywurm Scythe Kamaitachi Black Wolf Jeweled Octoflyer Clown Charger
cP22QlS.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 651 652