Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T]Corsair Boots
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I'm looking to sell some apparel. Make me an offer and I'll see what I can do. [b]Apparel:[/b] [item=Corsair's Seaspray Boots] I'm willing to take treasure, gems, or item trades. I'm not taking payment plans at this time. -------------- Gem to treasure ratio: 1:850
I'm looking to sell some apparel. Make me an offer and I'll see what I can do.

Apparel:
Corsair's Seaspray Boots

I'm willing to take treasure, gems, or item trades. I'm not taking payment plans at this time.
Gem to treasure ratio: 1:850
[b]CURRENT AH PRICES: [/b] Corsair's Seaspray Boots = 100 gems ---------------------------------- [b]Items I'm currently trading for: [/b] -familiars I'm missing -any retired festival items -Valkyrie Blade -Ancient Broadsword -Filigree Rapier -Traditional Broadsword Note: Their prices will be based on LAH price. Missing familiar list (updated July 3rd, 2017): [Item=Armored Duskflapper][item=Ashscale Ophiotaurus][item=Ashspine Widow][item=Augite Protector][item=Basalt Vent Hop][item=Bellus Glamortail][item=Brown-Spotted Mith][item=Ceanothus Brawler][item=Cherry Blossom Caterpillar][item=Chipskink][item=Cinderkelp Loach][item=Crowned Roc][item=Crystalhide Jester][item=Dappled Dunhoof][item=Deeprealm Hunter][item=Disoriented Spirit][item=Dreadram][item=Firemane Manticore][item=Flamescale Lancer][item=Flamescale Spearmen][item=Frost Delver][item=Frosted Pocketmous][item=Ghost Manticore][item=Glamortail Hopper][item=Glasswing Flutter][item=Golden Featherfin][item=Goldenbeast][item=Hawksbill Goliath][item=Hippojay][item=hydra][item=Ignited Imp][item=Leopard Coralclimber][item=Longhorn Capricat][item=Magma Runner][item=Malevolent Spirit][item=Mantarune][item=Maple Caterpillar][item=Molten Wartoad][item=Murkbottom Gull][item=Ophiotaurus][item=Pink-Tail Mole][item=Prancing Capricat][item=Primrose Mith][item=Roc][item=Rosy Peryton][item=Ruffle Glasswing][item=Serthis Archivist][item=Serthis Loremaster][item=Silky Mole][item=Silver Featherfin][item=Sparkle Nymph][item=Spiney Whale][item=Stone Borer][item=Sweetpuff][item=Tendril Loach][item=Tricolor Yapper][item=Tunnel Hydra][item=Ultraram][item=Undying Featherback][item=Vivid Wavehopper][item=Wartoad][item=Webwing Alpha][item= (Personal Notes) Fishing in Ice, Light, Nature, Plague, Water, Wind (any level) Digging in Arcane, Light, Lightning, Nature, Water (level 31+) Digging in Earth, Fire, Ice, Plague, Shadow, Wind (level 31+)
CURRENT AH PRICES:
Corsair's Seaspray Boots = 100 gems

Items I'm currently trading for:
-familiars I'm missing
-any retired festival items
-Valkyrie Blade
-Ancient Broadsword
-Filigree Rapier
-Traditional Broadsword

Note: Their prices will be based on LAH price.

Missing familiar list (updated July 3rd, 2017):
Armored Duskflapper Ashscale Ophiotaurus Ashspine Widow Augite Protector Basalt Vent Hop Brown-Spotted Mith Ceanothus Brawler Cherry Blossom Caterpillar Chipskink Cinderkelp Loach Crowned Roc Crystalhide Jester Dappled Dunhoof Deeprealm Hunter Disoriented Spirit Dreadram Firemane Manticore Flamescale Lancer Frost Delver Ghost Manticore Glasswing Flutter Golden Featherfin Goldenbeast Hawksbill Goliath Hippojay Hydra Ignited Imp Leopard Coralclimber Longhorn Capricat Magma Runner Malevolent Spirit Mantarune Maple Caterpillar Molten Wartoad Murkbottom Gull Ophiotaurus Pink-Tail Mole Prancing Capricat Primrose Mith Roc Rosy Peryton Ruffle Glasswing Serthis Archivist Serthis Loremaster Silky Mole Silver Featherfin Sparkle Nymph Spiney Whale Stone Borer Sweetpuff Tendril Loach Tricolor Yapper Tunnel Hydra Ultraram Undying Featherback Vivid Wavehopper Wartoad Webwing Alpha [item=

(Personal Notes)
Fishing in Ice, Light, Nature, Plague, Water, Wind (any level)

Digging in Arcane, Light, Lightning, Nature, Water (level 31+)

Digging in Earth, Fire, Ice, Plague, Shadow, Wind (level 31+)
@AboveClouds which festival currency are you looking for? I have quiet a bit of snow left over from the crystal gala and a bunch of pine cones from trickmurk. I am most interested in ace of shades, but also the one for pearl catcher.
@AboveClouds which festival currency are you looking for? I have quiet a bit of snow left over from the crystal gala and a bunch of pine cones from trickmurk. I am most interested in ace of shades, but also the one for pearl catcher.
@keyestawren

I would prefer the pinecones just because they were harder to find than the snow. ^^ How many cones do you have?
@keyestawren

I would prefer the pinecones just because they were harder to find than the snow. ^^ How many cones do you have?
@AboveClouds I think 32. pinecones.
@AboveClouds I think 32. pinecones.
@keyestawren
Okay, gems are going for 1:520ish, so I'll say that one pinecone=2 gems just to keep things simple. So at that rate it would be 32 pinecones and 336 gems for the WC skin. Does that sound okay to you?

And on the pearlcatcher skin, the cheapest skin in the AH is listed for 300,000 right now. I'd be willing to take 32 pinecones+268000 treasure if you'd want to do that instead.
@keyestawren
Okay, gems are going for 1:520ish, so I'll say that one pinecone=2 gems just to keep things simple. So at that rate it would be 32 pinecones and 336 gems for the WC skin. Does that sound okay to you?

And on the pearlcatcher skin, the cheapest skin in the AH is listed for 300,000 right now. I'd be willing to take 32 pinecones+268000 treasure if you'd want to do that instead.
@AboveClouds, thank you for the response but that is a bit out of my reach at the moment. I wont have more gems till next week (at least that many) I'll check back in then and see if I can swing it. Thank you though for letting me know.
@AboveClouds, thank you for the response but that is a bit out of my reach at the moment. I wont have more gems till next week (at least that many) I'll check back in then and see if I can swing it. Thank you though for letting me know.
@aboveclouds @crystal3001 Pinging myself so I don't lose this thread.

If you're willing to wait till the jamboree I'd love to exchange 500 scrolls for frozen together. If you'd rather not wait till then I can get the money in a week.
@aboveclouds @crystal3001 Pinging myself so I don't lose this thread.

If you're willing to wait till the jamboree I'd love to exchange 500 scrolls for frozen together. If you'd rather not wait till then I can get the money in a week.
@crystal3001

Ooh, that's super appealing, but I'd rather have the gems at this point. I remember wind currency being pretty easy to get last year, so it isn't as appealing to me as pinecones and other harder currencies.

Thank you. :>
@crystal3001

Ooh, that's super appealing, but I'd rather have the gems at this point. I remember wind currency being pretty easy to get last year, so it isn't as appealing to me as pinecones and other harder currencies.

Thank you. :>
@aboveclouds I have the money for frozen together now. Nvm going to buy it off the ah since there's no fee for gem transactions.
@aboveclouds I have the money for frozen together now. Nvm going to buy it off the ah since there's no fee for gem transactions.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9