Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Morph Scroll x2 [H] Lots!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80
@Twizz 17 Black Tulips sounds good to me! Want me to send first?
@Twizz 17 Black Tulips sounds good to me! Want me to send first?
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@LetmebeLost

I can send mine over now. :)
@LetmebeLost

I can send mine over now. :)
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@twizz i have 29 amethyst and 4 emerald strikers but i'm not really interested in your items (ideally i'd be looking for MC currency ) but if you're willing i wil sell them to you for FR currency
@twizz i have 29 amethyst and 4 emerald strikers but i'm not really interested in your items (ideally i'd be looking for MC currency ) but if you're willing i wil sell them to you for FR currency
Always buying MC currency echo me on MC as natsutaka to sell

[img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/c716dd18c34f61b7e531700fd[/img]
@NatsuTaka

Thank you for the offer, but I'm only looking to trade. ^^ The snakes are just too expensive for me to really purchase regularly, particularly in the quantities needed for the swap.
@NatsuTaka

Thank you for the offer, but I'm only looking to trade. ^^ The snakes are just too expensive for me to really purchase regularly, particularly in the quantities needed for the swap.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
not a problem
^.^ good luck
not a problem
^.^ good luck
Always buying MC currency echo me on MC as natsutaka to sell

[img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/c716dd18c34f61b7e531700fd[/img]
@Twizz
I have an Amethyst Striker and I really need Might Fragments. How much would I be able to trade it for? Because I need 3 Plague, 2 Wind, and 3 Arcane but the AH prices are really crazy ; n ;
@Twizz
I have an Amethyst Striker and I really need Might Fragments. How much would I be able to trade it for? Because I need 3 Plague, 2 Wind, and 3 Arcane but the AH prices are really crazy ; n ;
85655121p.png ← pat the blorbo
visit the space lab →
& skin sales →

x permanently seeking x
abyss/clay/copper G1
nuvo-export.png 86951450.png
@Twizz Hello, do you have any ambush stones by chance?
@Twizz Hello, do you have any ambush stones by chance?
EeXL9Hq.pngSIR0sMc.pngIYEPauN.png
@Twizz
I would love that Fossilize! Unfortunately I don't have the snake food you want. Is it alright if I pay in treasure? ;u;
@Twizz
I would love that Fossilize! Unfortunately I don't have the snake food you want. Is it alright if I pay in treasure? ;u;
24y92mg.png12336959.png
@disconcerto

Ah, sadly, of the ones you're looking for, I only have 1 Arcane Might Fragment at the moment which doesn't quite equal an Amethyst Striker, but I am grinding in the Coli at the moment so perhaps I'll get another of the Might fragments you're looking for and we can trade for your Striker?

@Cheesycrocs

Indeed I do! I have 2 Ambush Stones at the moment!

@Jenny

That would be fine! How many do you want? Is 5K per stone a fair price?
@disconcerto

Ah, sadly, of the ones you're looking for, I only have 1 Arcane Might Fragment at the moment which doesn't quite equal an Amethyst Striker, but I am grinding in the Coli at the moment so perhaps I'll get another of the Might fragments you're looking for and we can trade for your Striker?

@Cheesycrocs

Indeed I do! I have 2 Ambush Stones at the moment!

@Jenny

That would be fine! How many do you want? Is 5K per stone a fair price?
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@Twizz
I just need one stone. 5kt is fine. :) Sending over the treasure! Thanks!
@Twizz
I just need one stone. 5kt is fine. :) Sending over the treasure! Thanks!
24y92mg.png12336959.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 79 80